Multi-Clienting Temporarily Disabled - Discussion

Options

Comments

• mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    Options
    This will not return to what it was,if was any intention to reinstate it would be mentioned,I am as so many,am just watching a game i enjoyed die and moving on and yeah isnt much more to say here except view

Even if things do to revert back to the way it was , the damage has already been done and players' opinions of the game/company have changed so yeah some might be skeptical about ever returning , as you see they've thrown those much wanted Cash Shop Sales in an attempt to keep those who still play reeled in . I myself have gone back to a monitoring position instead of playing.
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    Major problem with going through arc, you dc, you cant get back in game for 15 minutes as you cannot force log.....awesome
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Options
    This will not return to what it was,if was any intention to reinstate it would be mentioned,I am as so many,am just watching a game i enjoyed die and moving on and yeah isnt much more to say here except view

Even if things do to revert back to the way it was , the damage has already been done and players' opinions of the game/company have changed so yeah some might be skeptical about ever returning , as you see they've thrown those much wanted Cash Shop Sales in an attempt to keep those who still play reeled in . I myself have gone back to a monitoring position instead of playing.

Definitely NEVER going back to any sort of "good ole days" state. even before this cluster$%#% that was evident. ppl who have played this game for 7+ years all should be familiar with all the well known milestones in PWI's storied history of player abuse.

but people keep spending the money so they will never get the point. look at how they just ignore everything even, everyone has started to cry themselves quiet which is exactly what Arcgames knew would happen. you think Kalyst doesnt have decent knowledge of these sorts of social trends, it's even in the job description for her job.

it was a bright hope in my heart that after they managed to get archosaur studios back inhouse that the game would start seeing some more intelligent design, but no. not this version. they dont want to do custom content for us but they won't give us the same environment to go with it. then they tell us how reasonably planned these things are, and that they care... didnt they just post some inane story of in-game romance? i mean i see more instances of that on forums and in WC, but to all of a sudden post something not related to either:

1) an expansion
    -or-
    2) cash shop

yeah... thats not suspicious at all......

and still not a peep about these problems. no explanation, no mea culpa, not acknowledgement. they are going to remove their heads from their rectums and fix the arc client issues in about the time it takes to farm r9 in-game with no money then give us "x5 exp/drops/money" and some s chests, and most people will gladly return to patronizing them until the next time they decide to hit us in the face with a beer can.

i really hope more states start regulating chance boxes, and online content sales, companies like this dont deserve to be in business with practices like this.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Agree in general with what @dagoddominator

I also would not be surprised if we start seeing more regulations in the whole loot box fiasco that pretty much all game companies use now.
    Not sure if anyone saw the Chris Lee vs ESA person video regarding loot boxes.
    I will not put the link here since knowing PWE in general, my post would get edited or moved to some admin/mod subforum.

But if you search on youtube: " Gaming industry lobbyists questioned about lootboxes "
    There are plenty of videos about it.
  • mistressani
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Rightfully and truthfully said @dagoddominator in my personal playing experience over the years the pwi player base curve has fluctuated up and down but this time it seems to have flatlined itself, there's only so much people can take before admitting the bitter reality of the situation, sure we'd all like to hope that things might turn around for the better but in all honesty it's just heading in a much worse off direction because the devs refuse to listen to the voices of the player base. Then there's also the mentality of "If it doesn't affect me why should I care" so those who have choosen to remain give the impression that the actions and changes taken against them is acceptable so there's no need for adjustments and the issues get swept under the carpet. I'm waiting for official word coming out of China which would ultimately be my deciding factor if I stay or uninstall
    Post edited by mistressani on
  • armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @dagoddominator @greenfire312 Both your points are totally valid points. I could write multiple pages on the changes I would make to the game and alternate ways to make a profit, including the ones you guys listed. I'm as much against the high costs and high farming times/rng as anyone here. I am against pay to win as a rule, and looks like so is most of the modern world looking at recent developments for other popular games who tried to sneak in P2W loot crates.

If I had my way gear and all progression would be exclusively farmable within a reasonable amount of time. That in and of itself would create balance because everyone would be OP. I'd rebalance PVE, rebalance PVE gear, (can you imagine PVPing out west and one of those little tree mobs one shot you because youre in PVP gear? I would love that lol) I'd tie it in to massive improvements to current in game problems such as making reputation exclusively farmable through a queue system to assist others in farming, quests, bosses and dungeons.... The cash shop would be reserved for cosmetics and convenience items. But at the end of everything we mentioned so far, PWI would no longer be what it is, players who paid thousands would rage quit, the game might not even f2p. That's why I tempered my pipe dream. Because at a certain point you may as well just code a new game and make a profit yourself.

@dagoddominator Speaking of profit. I can see why it seems that way -- That this will never end because people keep spending money -- but if my youtube subscription list is to be believed, a ton of hardcore cashers quit in the last 6 months. I did a sub purge of everyone who didnt update in last 4 months and all the PWI channels (I'd say 90% end game pvpers) but two got cut. Those two channels that are still being attended to have started to stream and post other content. So maybe it wont end today or tomorrow, but from my perspective the recent changes has seen a huge loss in activity. PWI could **** nuema portal sets all over the servers and I wouldn't return, and I think a lot of players feel the same. I suspect youre an older player. I'm sure you remember the glory days on your server. West is empty compared to what it was. So if we think about where we are now and where we were then.... I think PWE could sink this game truly into the ground and still not change their tune.

I don't think paying customers have any more to do with how PWI is managed than whether or not the servers keep running. And maybe even not that much.

Edit: LOL apparently the puff of air out of a read end is filtered ;) That gave me a giggle.​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    It would be best to make Perfect World 3, instead of trying to salvage this one. However, seeing as the game is still very popular in China I would guess Wanmei might consider upgrading the game's engine to be more profitable. That's assuming the rumors about them working on a new game engine to be true. Though with the game becoming increasingly unplayable in mass events they really need to do something about it. I truly wonder how the Chinese players play, considering their servers are far more populated.
    ​​
  • babyhas2legs
    babyhas2legs Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    What came to mind for me is this...Just like the day PWI put an end to playing 2 accounts at once, and the factions closed down ect....without a notice to the player base. Same thing can happen to this game ending. With no notice or warning. Sounds so drastic and we all would be shocked by what happens to us and our toons. But they dont have to tell us, or owe us a dime. So prepare yourself people beause it can happen. Right now they are still not changing anything back..but you see how they continue to push goods for sale and alot of it! Do they want to get as much $$ as possible before it goes under? If not why aren't they conerned people want answers and or leaving the game, or are upset by the changes. If you are the owners of a bussiness and are shutting down/locking the doors..grab the cash and go in the night!
  • dagoddominator
    Options
    What came to mind for me is this...Just like the day PWI put an end to playing 2 accounts at once, and the factions closed down ect....without a notice to the player base. Same thing can happen to this game ending. With no notice or warning. Sounds so drastic and we all would be shocked by what happens to us and our toons. But they dont have to tell us, or owe us a dime. So prepare yourself people beause it can happen. Right now they are still not changing anything back..but you see how they continue to push goods for sale and alot of it! Do they want to get as much $$ as possible before it goes under? If not why aren't they conerned people want answers and or leaving the game, or are upset by the changes. If you are the owners of a bussiness and are shutting down/locking the doors..grab the cash and go in the night!

actually..... they would most likely be forced to refund the last 6 months to a years worth of zen transactions if they were to do an abrupt closure. there is precedence in other cases of this. im also waaaay too lazy to research a specific one, but i distinctly remember this with another popular game closing.

if anything they will counter that by just killing the cash shop and making most everything save a few strategic things pretty much available in game for the last 6 months of operation, then cut CS and all other services they would usually have to keep staffed up.

did they give any notice when they closed swordsman?
  • dagoddominator
    Options
    @armoftheland33 yeah i started just after tideborn launched, played up until late 2016 with some breaks between, but i played in high level factions and stuff and have been a officer in a few factions. I've had good exposure to most of the game's seedy corners.

personally this version could be saved but the solution i have in mind is never going to happen.

to me, there is always a problem in comparing china to pwi. i cant for the life of me give any other reasoning for china to want to sync our versions content is laziness. we get the rules but not the environment, the cash shop is apparently nowhere near similar, and the dev's pay attention to chinese forums in some fashion.

arcgames uses the excuse that they dont develop the game to hide behind while they set unreasonable prices for items and support the removal of those items from normal in-game means.

and while we are it they need to fix the storage problem *THEY* created.

they want us to be limited back down to 2 accounts, then make it so 1 toon has enough space for all the items an end-game toon should be carrying.
  • eeepsilon
    Options
    did they give any notice when they closed swordsman?

As far as I know Swordsman is still online and I don't see any news related to the game being shot down so far.
    I think that maybe you are confusing it with War of the Immortals or Battle of the Immortals. Those 2 games were shot down on january. As far as I understand they did refund zen on those games but as "zen" and not as actual real money. With this I mean that the money that people charged on those games was returned to them as zen to be used on other games.

Other game that is being shot down this year is Gigantic, in that case they did precisely what you said. They made a 6+ month anticipation post and disable the cash shop.

Here is the news post about gigantic:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10748144-gigantic's-final-update

The problem that I see on how PWE handle PWI is that at some point (I would say 1 to 2 years ago aprox) they started only focusing on Big spenders, and not in a good way. What I mean with this is that they only care now for the people that spend thousands of dollars in game, they also expect that those people keep spending thousands per month or even week. And I guess that everyone else can f*** themselves from their point of view.
    You can clearly notice this on how their promos now only target the ultra rich people, and how pretty much everything that you could farm in the past is now removed or nerfed from the game. There are a few dungeons that can still be farmed for profit but those are focused on the people that already is well geared, examples would be DH and UP.
    Problem with this aproach is that a game that tries to stay alive by draining thousands from a few have way less chances to survive than a game that have thousands of players that cash a few dollars.

In the case of PWI, the only thing that is keeping it alive is the ludopaths that spend thousands per months on keys and packs. And few others that are still gearing up and are rich enough IRL to put money on a game as expensive as this one.
    But even those people will eventually give up and quit. I mean what is the point of having godly gear if all your friends and rivals are gone? if all factions are dead? if all PVP and PVE events are dead?
    I guess the point would be to one shot lvl 30 mobs with Nuema Portal and g17s5 :D Or stay afk on archo showing off but to who???? :D

Don't get me wrong, I know I sound negative with all this. First I have to say that I don't have anything against big spenders, heck i did cash on this game in the past but I also farmed a lot and was a merchant during long time. The thing is that there need to be balance in the game to keep it alive. But sadly pwe along with pwc has done everything on their hands to destroy that balance during the last time.
    Yes, the whole base lock and forced arc fiasco may seem like something terrible for many, but for me is just "The straw that broke the camel’s back" since they been doing stuff like this during years now.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    I Charge a little every now and then.

My reason is because I want to support something that I enjoy. Yes I also help out on here which helps but it does need funding to keep PWI going.

Also not buying gold but playing is also supporting the game as a population. Yes you dont need to spend money to support something.

If you BUY Zen or coins from someone 3RD party you are not supporting the game in fact your doing hidden damage.
    I know it seams odd as well but having Toons AFK for hours on end uses unnecessary resources and costs. (Nothing you can do with Cat shops and another story) Logging out helps (Again login rewards do not help with this)
    As above running a silly amount of Clients also uses resources which again costs.

As you can see their are a few ifs and Buts. and then....

If we as a Community want PWI to be around we are the ones that have to support it. BUT PWE also need to do their part...​​
  • mistressani
    edited March 2018
    Options
    @heero200 It's not so much the force ARC implimentation/Dual logining enforcement but it's also the faction base lock update as well the game offers little or nothing for completely new and F2P players , Cash Shop supporting should be a choice not a manditory obligation in order to enjoy the overall gaming experience. Heck I myself use to CS occiasionally when I started PWI but I won't because with each update the devs try to force your hand into spending. It's diverting the focus that this an MMORPG by removing events, making instances pointless and lowering the drop rates and a bunch of other stuff while shifting more on the PVP aspect/Vitual Sims feature thats killing the game.
  • eeepsilon
    Options
    @heero200 It's not so much the force ARC implimentation/Dual logining enfocement but it's also the faction base lock update as well the game offers little or nothing for completely new and F2P players , Cash Shop supporting should be a choice not a manditory obligation in order to enjoy the overall gaming experience. Heck I myself use to CS occiasionally when I started PWI but I won't because with each update the devs try to force your hand into spending. It's diverting the focus that this an MMORPG by removing events, making instances pointless and lowering the drop rates and a bunch of other stuff while shifting more on the PVP aspect/Vitual Sims feature thats killing the game.

Exactly this ^^
    Just as you, I also put some money in my first years playing pwi. In my case most of the time it was to speed up things but some times it was also to support PWE as @heero200 said. But thing is that nowadays I feel they don't deserve my money anymore precisely for what you are saying.

I do not expect for them to give everything for free, nor do I want them to remove pay to win completly. I am well aware that pretty much every f2p game out there is pay to win. But the big problem with pwi is that they intentionally nerf stuff and damage the economy to force people to cash insane amounts of money. So the same thing for what EA and other game companies are being hated now, PWE have been doing it for some time already. In other words: this game is more about cashing thousands on keys / packs (lootboxes) than actually playing the game.
  • mistressani
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Every time I take an extended break and return to remake a class or try a new class I go through the "playing PWI for the first time alone" perspective (forgetting about my piror levelled toons , my in game friends , my guild mates, my transferable items ) it's all good up until you reach lv 60 (where TT gears and weapons and Crafting Skills come into need) unless you're a Venomancer or Mystic you hit a brick wall because depending on your choosen class it's impossible to solo farm the needed mats by yourself, as well as the coins needed thereafter to buy your gears/Mats off a Catshop/AH/Players is alot more than which Old Jolly provides daily so you find yourself having to rely on those coin quests for a certain number of days/weeks before you can move ahead if you decide to stay on the solo player route by that time the game gets boring (Not every player wants to be in a Faction or Socialize in depth on an MMORPG) so the only other option left is to Cash Shop Merc not because you want to but because you have too if you want to progess and it shouldn't feel that way. It never felt that way in the past when DQ & other drops, Quests still had coin value , nobody cared who choose to CS or F2P back then because we were all able to play in our own styles. With every passing update PWE started taking away more and more of what the gaming experience offered and started catering to a particular sect of it's player base leaving the rest behind and for this reason some have quit and never looked back. Sadly most of the other MMOs out there have been adopting this trend with only a few being smart enough to catch on and rectify their past mistakes before its too late resulting in an increase in their player base and profits.

@heero200 In short what your developers needs to start asking themselves is what did they do to us first for the reactions they're been receiving because thats where it all started.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    I'll be honest, when I first saw the people freaking out over lootboxes in more popular/modern games, I was like "yeeeeah, we've been dealing with that **** for 9 years over here and now your quasi-murderous rage is cute and nostalgic." :lol:

@armoftheland / @dagoddominator ... this discussion kinda makes me wonder what would happen if I made a thread to compile opinions on what a hypothetical "new, fixed" server would look like. I mean, I've certainly got my own laundry list of changes I'd make, and it'd be interesting to see how they'd square with you guys' and others...

@heero200 - My wife and I have charged maybe a few hundred over the life of the game, almost all of which was spent on storage, a few fashion pieces, a couple of marriage pack sets, or the occasional mount or flyer. The one exception is when I bought her a harpy pet when they were on sale last year. At no point have we spent any money on gear or sold to any other players for coin. So while I doubt PWE would lose much sleep over us quitting, they might want to pause over the fact that we're the tip of the iceberg compared to the couple dozen people I've seen quit since this fiasco started on the forums alone, several of whom had stories of additional friends leaving and factions which turned dead overnight (both of which I can personally attest to seeing as well).
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • opshrooms#2772
    opshrooms#2772 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Options
    the 9th of last month this happened.....its now almost the 9th of this month......and still nothing.... nada .....zilch.....oh hai
  • dagoddominator
    Options
    @greenfire312 i certainly have my ideas, after playing a few different games and spending time researching mechanics and the finer points of game design. i think most of the more hardcore purists would want to rollback to before tideborn, then the second group would be fine going up to earthguard. I personally think all the content so far is okay but needs balancing. the spread between initial levels and pro levels of refining, cards, chart, and shards in relation to the gear makes for a very unbalanced endgame. the game was originally intended to hit 150, and having to stuff all 50 post-100 levels into 5 was the original sin. rebirth levels were a great idea and re-leveling with great gear was fun and nostalgic.

but the fact that there is such a huge gap between the maxed stats and the level of gear/stats that is normally the ceiling for free-but-efficient players is too great is causing the larger problem. gear > skill right? most people would agree in this game. the Chinese game is dealing mostly r8r toons right? because r9 is rare and hard to acquire.... but all that "international money" is too good to pass up.

its not even feasible for new players to enter this game without $5k to burn and a LOT of time.

I wish we could go back to TT like instances that you NEEDED a party for (not like now where its solo-able, but back then when tt99 and nirvy was tops) instead of daily-bound instances with just bosses.

and @heero200 i fully understand why ppl should support the game since its free.... but not when they are doing **** like this. in THIS case people SHOULD stop spending. it is the only thing that will force a response. and even if they close the game... why would anyone be okay acknowledging this abusive sort of relationship to have with a game?

they have posted cash shop updates consistently through this crisis, but refuse to even address us in an honest fashion about these problems. just lies and pretense. and people are going to keep spending and spending until they finally do something so stupid even the mindless cashers get upset.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Options
    Well people this is March 5th 2018 and still no response to our questions.
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    nah. dont expect anything. its been 5 weeks since i stopped playing this game. gm's are meh. only responds to you when charging or anything charging related questions. mods are even more so... they don't know anything and still responds to this. idc even if you ban this account or even ban my in game account coz im not gonna ever login to this game and forums again. take care everyone. @dblazen1 keep trolling in the forums you might as well get a life.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    When you get blessed while online or get hit with a Blade of Moonlight or stumble upon Creation-Ashes then many people will leave behind PWI anyways. Sadly. Even tho I will try every single one of the new MMOs that are coming out this year...I'd still play my daily hour in PWI at least and participate in PvP...that is, if the game stays alive long enough.

It's a double-edged sword tho...I love this game but I would also appreciate being completely free from it. I still have a steam library so full..heck I could spend the next 5 years without a second of boredom next to gym, guitar, singing, family, etc ... but still. PWI is a decent game and not worse or better than any other MMO out there atm. That being said, I have achieved so much here...it's pointless to start all over again in a new game. However, if they would release a PW 3, with no cash shop, P2P and a reasonable effort to farm all your endgame gears and maybe even better graphics...yeah, sign me up. I will play that for sure (but I hope they keep the mechanics in tact, otherwise its just another game like Swordsman).

I do believe, additionally, that if PWE wants to keep people interested that they should start bribing us with massive codes and keep doing that. Otherwise the game might end up being completely empty.
  • zeevhaora
    zeevhaora Posts: 85 Arc User
    Options
    the 9th of last month this happened.....its now almost the 9th of this month......and still nothing.... nada .....zilch.....oh hai
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    Well people this is March 5th 2018 and still no response to our questions.

Surprised? :|

@jsxshadow Joe, I went share same expectations. A total revamp of game, a new server designed by player base or even just they take Arc out.

Tomorrow servers will reset, maybe Kallist bring news about fix some bugs, about they found and done with a certain 'culprit' and maybe our loveable old game still take a chance to remain like their customers wants [Dream on!]
  • stealraine81
    stealraine81 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    this using arc is getting old. ive never had any security issues with my accounts. it should be left up to me to decide to use Arc or not, not have it forced upon me.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    this using arc is getting old. ive never had any security issues with my accounts. it should be left up to me to decide to use Arc or not, not have it forced upon me.
    This.
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    Friday the 9th will be a full month. As expected, bloatware Arc is here to stay and PWI lied yet again.

• armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    to me, there is always a problem in comparing china to pwi. i cant for the life of me give any other reasoning for china to want to sync our versions content is laziness. we get the rules but not the environment, the cash shop is apparently nowhere near similar, and the dev's pay attention to chinese forums in some fashion.

arcgames uses the excuse that they dont develop the game to hide behind while they set unreasonable prices for items and support the removal of those items from normal in-game means.

This.
    I'll be honest, when I first saw the people freaking out over lootboxes in more popular/modern games, I was like "yeeeeah, we've been dealing with that **** for 9 years over here and now your quasi-murderous rage is cute and nostalgic." :lol:

I have a similar reaction in other games too. It's crazy how this game prepares your expectations for others. In another wildly popular MMO people are constantly crying that the creators are introducing P2W through adding things to cash shop that speed up progress (while these things are easily and freely available in the game, the cash version is only faster). I have to shake my head and thank Pan Gu that these people don't know the horror of true pay to win!
    @armoftheland / @dagoddominator ... this discussion kinda makes me wonder what would happen if I made a thread to compile opinions on what a hypothetical "new, fixed" server would look like. I mean, I've certainly got my own laundry list of changes I'd make, and it'd be interesting to see how they'd square with you guys' and others...

I'd say go for it. I think it would be a really interesting discussion. Just don't expect that things will change because of it!!! ;)

heero200 wrote: »
    If we as a Community want PWI to be around we are the ones that have to support it. BUT PWE also need to do their part...

I think the last part of that is key.... No one here is asking for F2P to be viable because everyone expects to play 100% for free. Many people pay money to this game, some people a LOT of money.

Lets just say I currently pay a monthly subscription fee to three separate MMOs, and what I pay monthly for all three combined is saving me money compared to what I would spend on PWI.

I could write a book, but in the end charging a bit to hang around not really progressing or playing any new content is a tall order, especially for the quality of life the game has right now after PWI has sapped all progression items from in game sources.

Add to that - money means nothing. You can win the lottery and throw it at PWI and you still won't get half of your support inquiries handled in an acceptable fashion (some not even handled at all). And you can hang out with us here and listen to the crickets chirp whether you're free to play or you single-handedly covered the cost of the servers running this quarter.

The answer here isn't "It's tough times at PWI, charge to support the company" because tons of us supported the company much more than any reasonable customer would for years. It changes nothing. The answer here is PWE needs to cut the excuses and start treating this like a business, a LEGAL one, or watch it die. Simple.

PWE suggested they had some sort of breach that caused all of this multiclienting enforced arc ****. If that is true, if there was a security breach, they are legally required to report this to their customers in writing immediately:

(b) Any agency that maintains computerized data that includes
    personal information that the agency does not own shall notify the
    owner or licensee of the information of any breach of the security of
    the data immediately following discovery, if the personal
    information was, or is reasonably believed to have been, acquired by
    an unauthorized person.

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/07-08/bill/asm/ab_1251-1300/ab_1298_bill_20071014_chaptered.html

So at this point I would say PWE either is straight up lying (likely), or in direct contradiction of the law. And you want me to give them my credit card info? Nah, son. No way.​​
  • tess#1843
    tess#1843 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I've faithfully played this game for 8 years, it was my favorite thing to do. I've made so many friends and have so many memories from it. This all started when I went over to my best friends place and her and her older brother made accounts and played a few days earlier, so he let me use his since he didn't like the game much. I leveled that barbarian up by myself, I changed how it looked, it was mine from level 4 on. I acquired it completely fairly, I didn't steal it or anything- I've made a faction base with that very same friend who I'm still friends with today, I've put everything onto that account and am the faction leader to many people through that character. then arc defender started just a few years ago, and I lost access to that account, I messaged devs about it and my situation and they tried to get me to change the account passwords and emails. One problem though: it was made years ago and the email is lost now, and so are the security question answers. So I found my own loop hole, I made this account to bypass arc defender so I could open the game and log my main account. But now not even that works, my tiggy is gone for what seems like forever. just overnight without warning. and I completely quit the game for almost a month as tonight is the first time I tried to play the account I have left to use.... its not very fun. I miss my main... The one you stole from me. The one I don't have access to anymore because of arc defender. You stole my faction too, not much use if you don't have a leader huh? or the money and things I had on that account. Including my contacts. was working on gearing him up and all thats gone too- 8yrs of hard work all gone. So you better fix it, I for one don't deserve this from a game I've loved. There's no fun here anymore, everything was fine before this update. I hate it. I just want my barb back. I'll be another player to leave this game if it doesn't change, and I know my best friend will too along with most of my faction if I'm no longer playing. I know it seems you dev's don't care but here's hoping you put it back how it was before the update. thanks
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Since we have passed the deadline for a response after the Chinese Holiday, this is what i think... I feel something has happened to the people that serve our game. Wouldn't we have some kind of response to all these questions by now? If you are a casher, I would be careful how much I buy with real money. The only response is not answers, but the sales are up along with login rewards and for us to spend money as usual. Just saying.
  • dagoddominator
    Options
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    Since we have passed the deadline for a response after the Chinese Holiday, this is what i think... I feel something has happened to the people that serve our game. Wouldn't we have some kind of response to all these questions by now? If you are a casher, I would be careful how much I buy with real money. The only response is not answers, but the sales are up along with login rewards and for us to spend money as usual. Just saying.

oh, they are there. for sure they are there, punching in everyday and opening their browsers and looking at all the rage, and comments, and pleas......

they just dont care to answer any of it.

please note that cash shop updates have not stopped, news posts announcing all the cash shop updates and zen promos, and that one really weird random "pwi wedding story"......

they are there.... they just dont care to answer, because they dont have a decent answer.

back to I/O psyche.... they are wrong if they answer (because the "logic" behind the recent actions was not only in bad taste but completely spiteful to the userbase), and they are wrong if they dont answer (because they know they are wrong).... so the risk assessment indicates you just not answer until you have actionable news....

<font color="red">which means kalyst will not answer any of this until she has something substantial to say, and even then whatever it is it won't really be enough for everyone but enough for those mentally addicted to this game through the people they play with... they are going to throw free codes and s chests until everyone is hypnotized by free **** and x5/x10/x-whatever number they need to give to make yall forgive them until the next time they feel like punching you in the eye</font>