just use google tranlate
    https://pw.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=206070

for sb ar tidal force and moonson
    db are shadowprey and bliking the moment
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    SB and DB skills are underwhelming.

SB's only + is the chance increase on Tidal Force's hits for Stun/occult effect.

It's nice that Blinking can purify now I guess but since only lvl10 glyph is 100% chance..meh xD

Really weird tho. How unfair some classes get treated...

BMs: Aside from the 100% available stun on Flame it's pretty much an useless update for this class. Every Demon BM upgrading to the new Dragon Rising...seriously..just don't.

Wizards: Divine could be nice with insta-cast probability if you need just one more fast, little hit and Life Reversion is something for the technical people. Interesting skill but no where close to OP.

Clerics: A long overdue upgrade for Guardian light. Either anti-Stun or more damage reduction (I prefer reduction) and siren's kiss. Meh, minor upgrade but it is better than the original.

Archer: EA sounds nice with AOE max speed and all (good old Holy Path times <3) so this is a decent upgrade, even for yourself but Knockback..if it is PvP enabled then it is godlike but that doesn't seem to be the case unfortunately.

Barb: OP upgrades. Blood Rush for either 400% extra weap damage (trip spark is 500% and stacks) for nearly 60 seconds or a whopping 100 additional def level for nearly 60 seconds. Insane. Violent Triumph is also insane. Chance to increase damage on the next skill..arma is already OP xDD if times well...man xDD

Veno: Antinomy is nice for the MP burn (for the OP combo potentialzzzz) and for more damage to wreck in IW proc more. Fossilized is nice for the save option. Paralyze + immunize you and your target...take someone out of the game and stay alive. Nice. if used correctly.

Sins: Paralyze on Tele stun...thank god Toxic is just a minor upgrade but another Paralyze? Cause it's hard to start a fight with 5 charges for Cursed Jail, interrupting, using Inner Harmony for 3 hits and some life hunter action to jump on any kiting target to finish the job with 4+ seconds of further paralyze. Good old days when anti-stun effects have been usefull vs sins. CN-Devs..are you serious?

Psys: Welp, as expected, all minor, not even worth a mention, tbh. they got SoS tho..so they have all they need already.

Mystics: I like the upgrades...gonna have to see if the effect immunity on Tornado is actually for you OR for the enemy to prevent them from getting air-locked. First Option would be damn nice and latter...welp not so much :D The heal is also significantly more useful than before. Might even start using it then :D

Seeker: Here is how they went overboard...what a shetshow..seriously..

10000% aps increase on rewinding gesture for 18 seconds min? What the EFF?! Aps goes through Untargetable as well..and if a trip spark + ulti + SS Seeker attacks you 3.33 (cap) times per second you can expect to die in a few seconds no matter who you are. Depending on the enemies gears..even with purify spell xD before you can even move the stacked damage will most likely get you killed. SB ANTI APS BUFF FTW!!!! xDD Blade Affinity is just as stupid..upto 100% tidal for 6 seconds that is usable every 30 seconds...gg wp..and increase the chan decrease time for 5 seconds as well on standard cause seeker are not OP enough already. With that update seeker will surpass sins in terms of OPness.

Welp.
    Post edited by jsxshadow on
  • mars19
    mars19 Posts: 80 Arc User
    短时间内增加10000%的命中率,持续12秒。
  • jsxshadow
    mars19 wrote: »
    短时间内增加10000%的命中率,持续12秒。

So it really is 10000? Really xDDDD
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Damn ok so it is APS guess 4th cast g17 APS blade with purge is gonna be meta now
  • mars19
    I checked all numbers with game when did translation. Picture for barbs from news for example says up from 25 sec to 90 sec while ingame it 80 sec at 10lvl, so they even nerfed it xD.
    Anyway release will be next week and they as always will fix descriptions/nerf or up some skills.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    1000!? What is this witchcraft for seekers edge blur aps full chi and deletion lmfao china stop please..

Ok waiting for the day you give a glyph for dbs 5aps saber next please :)
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Honestly I hope they nerf it but not with overkill something balanced but it's pwcn and a tidal balance took nearly 3 years to happen so all I can say if no nerf is done is a seeker can force genie already with argent edged blur after getting you to blow genie they can proceed to stun/freeze into APS purge G174th cast...

If this doesn't kill you next time around you won't have genie or pot to save you so you just die...
  • suggestionman#1119
    suggestionman#1119 Posts: 39 Arc User
    短时间内增加10000%的命中率,持续12秒。

Are you sure that's attack rate ? Google translate says "hit rate" so I believe it's accuracy and that would make more sense.
  • lockdown#9307
    lockdown#9307 Posts: 21 Arc User
    短时间内增加10000%的命中率,持续12秒。

Are you sure that's attack rate ? Google translate says "hit rate" so I believe it's accuracy and that would make more sense.

Russia's forum translate like aps..
    Check this

https://pw.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=206070
    Or copy and paste on Google
    Изумрудная руна. Убирает старые эффекты. Увеличивает скорость атаки 10000%.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I did a cross search of the term "命中率" with other chinese skills and compared that with the English skill descriptions. It's definitely accuracy.​​
  • lockdown#9307
    asterelle wrote: »
    I did a cross search of the term "命中率" with other chinese skills and compared that with the English skill descriptions. It's definitely accuracy.​​

Which skills}?
    So Al's glyphs are really aps or what?
  • asterelle
    Here's an example on Demon Bow Mastery but there are plenty of others.
    cwvmmdE.png
    Check the tooltip for accuracy in the char sheet too.
    ​​
  • lockdown#9307
    asterelle wrote: »
    Here's an example on Demon Bow Mastery but there are plenty of others.
    cwvmmdE.png
    Check the tooltip for accuracy in the char sheet too.
    ​​

So sk's glyph isn't aps? Correctly?
  • mars19
    edited September 2017
    It can be accuracy but they also used 准确度 as accuracy for veno skill, bm glyph skills,demon seek def lvl buff etc
    And in char window 准确度 means accuracy too.
    Anyway im waiting release to check differences from beta and read skills again.
  • asterelle
    edited September 2017
    There are indeed 2 terms for accuracy but all uses of "命中率" in skill descriptions so far have been translated as "accuracy" and none of them get translated as "attack rate".

These are the only skills the term appears in:
    ●Sandstorm
    Sandburst Blast
    ●Sandburst Blast
    ○Sandburst Blast
    ΨSandburst Blast
    ○Winged Blessing
    Rumbling Thunder
    Earth Claw 
    Piercing Flames
    ​​
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Well the mystic changes are definitely nice, but won't really do much if the effect immunity doesn't work vs paralyze. Though I guess it does allow mystics to go for G17 and still be protected from stunlocks.

Double health on the pet will let it actually survive longer than the time it takes to cast it, which makes it worth it I guess. It will still die almost instantly because the biggest issue is that the damage is being calculated using the pet's defense instead of the mystic's, which means it's taking over 2x more damage.

I guess they've finally settled on a theme for mystics though - massive party chi flow + cc immunity.
  • blazerboy
    If it's 1000% accuracy it's still nice in 1v1 and arena
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Edit: I got confirmed information.
    The amusement park is available for players level 80+. Not sure if it requires a specific cultivation level. People can "farm" these park coins from the amusement park and exchange them for items. Coins are bound.

2017-09-12_21-57-54.jpg?1505265003
    ​​
    Post edited by catgirldesu on
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Where was the SS taken(Looks very much like Archo)? I cant seem to find it. Unless they are again doing update first on certain servers and my toon is on the wrong one?

Edit: Never "update" CN client when going to afk, appareantly it didnt update my client but I could log on and it wasnt till after I saw almost completely empty west that I suspected a thing. It was a 15min update when I finally figured it out but yea, I imagine I can maybe find it now, lol.
    Post edited by keihan007#7641 on
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • catgirldesu
    edited September 2017
    Neverfall skills do not reset, even with a normal schism. They are permanent. Anyone who willingly (or accidentally) upgraded to Neverfall Redstone cannot reset back to Demon Ironwood.​​
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    @dregenfox I still pray for the day IW is removed completely or fixed to 180% as well.
    Please come on... we need something in return then. I'd suggest 10000000 phys penetration for it for 10 sec, just like normal IW but for a fox only, but it's never going to happen.

I wonder, if you say zero combo is so non-efficient (and you are not the only one who says that ;)) and luck based and nerfed by def charms, why do ppl complain on it then? It's non efficient, luck-based and nerfed by def charms :D (it's truly so. In good old times you could press 2 buttons and wait for it to proc and then win, but with time it went close to impossible to organize everything for it to perform successfully - to remove def charm 4 times, to keep the pet alive, to force enemy to use his genie so he can't defend while you are killing... meh). The best advantage of it is that you don't need to sacrifice anything. You don't need to turn your genie into some inviable build just for 1 skill. You don't need to wait for ages for cd (wait, you need to wait for antinomy, but if it's mass pk, arena, tw, you can at least rely on your squad mates). You don't sacrifice your attack (like with skills with argent glyphs) you can do your usual fox job without restrictions.
    In 1v1..a veno that actually plays decently, lile kitashi, is alot more dangerous than a veno purely going for IW.
    Nobody said you should go for IW proc only. Oh, just a sec, dregenfox said. Nvm, it's not true fox :D It probably never played a fox or just trolling xd

As for veno doing 1v1, there were a lot of discussions here where all admitted that veno is not 1v1 char. All you need is immune nova with genie every 30 sec and you are safe. Nothing else can kill you cuz nova is the only long lasting cc in which def charms won't proc. Others are negligible. Bewith allows to use def charms, 3-4 sec stun is not enough to kill. Some classes have hard time killing you 1v1 as well, but then it all ends when one of you makes a fatal mistake. And it's not necessary your opponent :)

As for anything that isn't 1v1 xD well...if anything physical DDing on you and it procs you are insta dead.
    Again, if you nerf this, venomancers will lose one of a couple chances to tick enemy's charm solo. You can try occult ice, but then bye bye vit-magic genie, and you can't afford it vs some classes. Everyone is so eager to nerf something that doesn't belong to his class. Devs just won't give us anything equal in return. How about we nerf phys def debuffs for everyone else but venos? Then this miserable IW won't be such a problem, will it? tiger-2.gif Vice versa, everyone will start wanting it for their squad xD
    This skills is by far the lamest skill in the game (after cursed jail) cause it relys solely on luck. Nothing else. No setup, no strategy, just luck which is also why I don't like psys (SoS) and Tidal.
    I disagree, cat. Or better to say, I agree, but I disagree that it's the only thing where everything depends on luck.
    For example, you 1v1 a physical class, have like 4k hp left, 4-5 sec till charm is ready, enemy is casting an attack. The only way left to defend is genie. Normally he hits you 2k. What will you do? Expect zc and play safe and use the last defensive mean or try to tank it? No matter how well you play, how godlike your skills are, you have to guess. And I'm not even talking about players who can zc for half (sometimes full) of your hp. You can't immune or turtle all the time. What is it if not pure luck? And you need to do is even less than what demon venos do - just cast any skills, it may proc with any hit, you can't predict.

0 def is a legit playstyle, true, but it has nothing to do with skill aka any veno using it solely can't claim to be a decent player, i am sorry but that is how it is xD

Honestly, I saw very few venos relying on it solely. And as far as I remember they were not especially successful. 99% of decent venos do what veno is supposed to do - debuff, cc, attack (with IW too, why not =), when it procs, it procs. When it doesn't, we have a lot of other coloured squares to click on :D

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • catgirldesu
    edited September 2017
    I'm sorry for doing this, but @deceitsoul could you please come and move the PvP discussion to another thread?

Unless it's a discussion regarding the new skill changes from this expansion, please try to stay on topic. People come here for information.
    tiger-27.gif

​​
  • catgirldesu
    My guess is that they boosted Barbarians like this due to China having G17r4 and G17r5 zerk weapons (along with maybe Nuema Portal or good S card set players). They are supposed to tank the xTW Dragon and be the catapult pullers, after all.
    ​​
  • jsxshadow
    @catgirldesu I understand that specific classes have to fullfill specific rules but why on earth don't they just enable event specific buffs for each class. Changing things permanently breaks the game in every other aspect...welp.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    @catgirldesu I understand that specific classes have to fullfill specific rules but why on earth don't they just enable event specific buffs for each class. Changing things permanently breaks the game in every other aspect...welp.

You're operating under the assumption that the devs actually care about fine-tuning game balance, which is not the case.

The game is extremely unbalanced atm, unless you completely write-off several overpowering factors - but we could say that about any unbalanced game.
  • blazerboy
    edited September 2017
    kinda hope they make dragonic and zeniths easier to buy/farm if they giving this rediculous update to HA and assassins wth 80 def weps to survive a few seconds longer before I'm gged lol...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I want to keep the discussions going on the update, but I'm seeing some derailing with PvP discussions regarding these skills.

I'd rather not have to dig, split and release certain comments from spam filter (I'm almost 90% some replys are coming into spam so I'll try to release those if I can!), but since the topic is getting a little haywire I'll do the splits now. So if you see comments "vanishing" from here they're getting rerouted into a new thread!

PWCN Expansion Release : PVP Discussion
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    So I updated my client. I logged cn and I found a helpful link with all the updates and pictures with explanations. I really like how we finally get raid squads. (linked squads)

w2i.wanmei.com/hd/1709/edition/index.html
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    bangbang wrote: »
    So I updated my client. I logged cn and I found a helpful link with all the updates and pictures with explanations. I really like how we finally get raid squads. (linked squads)

w2i.wanmei.com/hd/1709/edition/index.html

This has actually got me pretty pumped. If you scroll down it seems there will finally be a use for War Avatar Artifacts and some other items, to craft SPECIFIC S cards. Of course the Nuema Portals cost a bombshell (Like 100+) but the others seem quite reasonable (Like 15). Seems like a lot of different ways for characters to progress like with our previous update. Very exciting!
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY