Comments

• beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    so one more like startchart system
  • samasalao
    samasalao Posts: 159 Arc User
    beast21g wrote: »
    so one more like startchart system

You nailed it, and I believe this is the biggest problem, in Diablo 3 you get all runes for free as you level, but in this BS of a game greed is the only thing that moves PW. So expect ***** runes for free, and average runes for some grindy as **** in-game dailys (unlocked after like three months each), but to unlock the best runes, expect to pay, and they may be time limited as well, anything to **** the playerbase for money, they will do it.
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    Am i the only one who's more excited about this future expansion than our current expansion almost coming here? I mean wow...that map is freaking huge.

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm more excited about PWCN's update than ours. I don't like our update at all since it's basically just more dailies... but at least PWCN's update seems to have some cool new features. Of course, there's a chance it will turn out being disappointing or game breaking, but at least it is something to look forward to.

​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Am i the only one who's more excited about this future expansion than our current expansion almost coming here? I mean wow...that map is freaking huge.
    Yeah, I'm more excited about PWCN's update than ours. I don't like our update at all since it's basically just more dailies... but at least PWCN's update seems to have some cool new features. Of course, there's a chance it will turn out being disappointing or game breaking, but at least it is something to look forward to.

Yes seams to have over shadowed our update. LOL!

Yes Im interested in the big map. Im glad to see they are finally working on that rather than other ends. This will give smaller factions the time to get land. More Info tho please!!

We where alwayz told the map was only a small % of the final design. Havin the open map feature makes it a game of its own as not many games have this. most use server instance or maps per server.​​
  • beast21g
    why i am the only that believes that the map will be like Morai or Primal? Entering from an npc ot teleport stone?
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    why i am the only that believes that the map will be like Morai or Primal? Entering from an npc ot teleport stone?

You're not the only one xD
    I believe, similar to going to Celestial Vale, Old Heaven's Tear maps; and like you said: Morai and Primal.

Hope they have some decent cut scene like they do for Uncharted Paradise, although annoying, it was entertaining at first.

GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • heerohex#3018
    Like I said the main map is only HALF of what it could be. If they are planning to work with the setup and story line they are working with it would make sense to have Perfect World in the middle of the 4 Nations...

Time will tell we will see soon so...​​
  • ninjakitchenrulr
    ninjakitchenrulr Posts: 70 Arc User
    I didn't even think to consider that map expansion could result in more territories to conquer in tw... would definitely need longer seasons then or else most tws will stay wined and just encourage more of a land grab then it already is.
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    I didn't even think to consider that map expansion could result in more territories to conquer in tw... would definitely need longer seasons then
    You can expect 1-2 months season instead of prolonging current setup monkey-47.gif​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • beast21g
    guys if the new expansion come to China in 11 Nov, at our servers we shoudl expect it in 1 year.
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Joe u a bit crazy to think 1 vs 1 is balanced, and group pk is not.
    m5arXCN.png
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @prancing I said that, if you take out sins and DBs then it is. Sins are also kinda balanced if you just dont 1on1 them on selfbuffs (non-HA classes only) and DBs are only somewhat OKish if you fight them while you are buffed and they are not (again non-HA classes only).

And ofc Mass-PvP is alot more imbalanced than 1on1. In 1on1s you have dusks and sins that are broken.

Try a group with 4x Seeker, 1x Cleric, 3x archer and 2x barbs
    vs
    a group of 2x Storms, 2 x clerics, 2x DBs, 1x barb, 2x BMs and 1x Sin. Good luck.

In mass pvp the class differences weigh even alot higher than in 1on1. It's just such a lag- and effectfest usually that most people dont realize how heavily class dependend Mass-PvP is these days.

My good ole major point for 1on1s is still that you can counter anything in a 1on1 or at least you can fight back. Try fighting back with a BM, Barb and Duskblade on you and some more at the same time.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    My good ole major point for 1on1s is still that you can counter anything in a 1on1 or at least you can fight back. Try fighting back with a BM, Barb and Duskblade on you and some more at the same time.

Totally agree with this, even against BM only, as a cleric with no puri weapon, BM can permastun me till death, let alone with barb and dusk, dusk or bm alone can already do that, with barb it's just double impossible.

Kiling the barb ? not gonna happen, killing the bm ? not gonna happen either, dusk ? no fking way with their cc.

Not only cleric doesn't have anti cc skill, it also can't do a fast kill like most dd classes even tho cleric can practically ignore charm tick, it needs time. On top of that, there is PARALYZE. It's really broken, especially on a server where not so many ppl have r9 puri weapon.

Barb and sin also has really good synergy, armor break, tangling mire, extreme poison, and frenzy, good luck surviving that.

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    @jsxshadow can you make another thread for your pvp opinions? Having your opinions in this thread makes it harder to find useful information about this expansion.​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I just want more mass pk :3
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    guys if the new expansion come to China in 11 Nov, at our servers we shoudl expect it in 1 year.
    I'd expect it in few months. What I don't like about PWE in terms of updates is that they bring newest updates as quickly as possible "as a gift for players" without proper testing, bringing numerous bugs with them. China fixes these bugs afterwards, but we have to live with them for some time like a test server monkey-9.gif​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    So far, Only some stories of new city release, I won't introduce them here.

I will focus the following info: (1) skill stone (2) new culti skill (3) arena (4) the new source of G17 mats

Again, I don't have much time on translation in details but I will put the key info and relevant link at the first post.

If some1 like asterelle give more details, I will post on the first post so that easily search.

Of course, I don't mind ppl put a new post about them.

I will keep my eyes on pwcn site and forum.

Once any news release, I will tell your guys

Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Well when the beta client is released in a couple weeks I'll probably be extracting the new skill info from it for people to translate. That has produced pretty accurate results in the past. It's harder to answer the other other questions without already having a good understanding of what is in the update and having access to the new areas. ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    asterelle wrote: »
    Well when the beta client is released in a couple weeks I'll probably be extracting the new skill info from it for people to translate. That has produced pretty accurate results in the past. It's harder to answer the other other questions without already having a good understanding of what is in the update and having access to the new areas.

I would say your Excited @asterelle Got to be fair im excited about a few things. Map is going to be interesting tho so may other things.​​
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    @prancing I said that, if you take out sins and DBs then it is. Sins are also kinda balanced if you just dont 1on1 them on selfbuffs (non-HA classes only) and DBs are only somewhat OKish if you fight them while you are buffed and they are not (again non-HA classes only).

And ofc Mass-PvP is alot more imbalanced than 1on1. In 1on1s you have dusks and sins that are broken.

vs
    a group of 2x Storms, 2 x clerics, 2x DBs, 1x barb, 2x BMs and 1x Sin. Good luck.

In mass pvp the class differences weigh even alot higher than in 1on1. It's just such a lag- and effectfest usually that most people dont realize how heavily class dependend Mass-PvP is these days.

There are many more unbalanced 1on1 situations than those involving dusks and sins.
    Try anything vs Archer, BM vs arcanes, cleric vs other arcane.
    The only way to reach perfect balance in 1on1 is if the 2 players have the same class which make 12 possibilities.

In mass you can have the same classes on each side with many more possibilities.

Don't confuse lag with your eye/brain/hand coordination problems :)
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User

vs

There are many more unbalanced 1on1 situations than those involving dusks and sins.
    Try anything vs Archer, BM vs arcanes, cleric vs other arcane.
    The only way to reach perfect balance in 1on1 is if the 2 players have the same class which make 12 possibilities.

In mass you can have the same classes on each side with many more possibilities.

Don't confuse lag with your eye/brain/hand coordination problems :)

How about you and Joe take your pvp **** fights somewhere else?
    giphy.gif

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Lmfao ^ this
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    attackerv wrote: »
    So far, Only some stories of new city release, I won't introduce them here.

I will focus the following info: (1) skill stone (2) new culti skill (3) arena (4) the new source of G17 mats

Again, I don't have much time on translation in details but I will put the key info and relevant link at the first post.

If some1 like asterelle give more details, I will post on the first post so that easily search.

Of course, I don't mind ppl put a new post about them.

I will keep my eyes on pwcn site and forum.

Once any news release, I will tell your guys

I'M ALL EARS. :smile:
  • samasalao
    Links to the update, be sure to use Google translate is in Chinese, nothing relevant here is mostly art:

New Areas (art)
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20161020/77689.shtml

News about the Nov 8 Beta:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20161010/77624.shtml

Comments about Divine (lots of art of NPCs, also Knights of Rose plot, beautiful)
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20161014/77655.shtml

More areas (art):
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20161017/77657.shtml

• iliad#1359
    iliad#1359 Posts: 37 Arc User
    Beautiful art. Im actually kind of excited for the quest lines because the Google translation of those pages is astoundingly bad.

Thanks for the links.
  • samasalao
    This article elaborates on the new Cultivation and the "Godly" spells for the new update:

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20161021/77697.shtml

Note is mostly lore and text, noting specific about the new skill system has been revealed yet.
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    some not-confirming information

new city may not be in the world map, most likely is like primary world.

new barb tiger form

new FB drop g17 mats

====================

some confirming information

link http://games.sina.com.cn/ol/n/2016-10-22/fxwztrt0155768.shtml

new culti: no demon/sage difference

new skill stone: introduce 3 kind of new elements like paper/rock/scissor.

future direction(NOT FOR THIS EXPANSION): (1) new engine (2) fair pvp arena, which means each class has fixed state, gear independence

============================================

person thoughts: pwi update become slower and slower. the expansion usually takes 3 months to reach pwi after pwcn , now basically 6 months. which means less people working on it or put it less priority. I can feel market in game is far less active and much less CSers. Wanmei company may keep pwcn alive but to oversee server like pwi, they may simply shut it down if no enough money.

Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • samasalao
    More stuff from a fansite:

Image of the new rune system:
    4vitet.jpg

New Game Arena:
    20frewg.jpg

Light Capital Baidi:
    4ggcqf.jpg
    http://f.v.17173cdn.com/player_f2/MzY5MTUwNDQ.swf

New Instance Temple of the Dawn:
    izx8j9.jpg
    http://f.v.17173cdn.com/player_f2/MzY5MTUwNDI.swf

New Engine:
    http://f.v.17173cdn.com/player_f2/MzY5MjQ1NDQ.swf

Source:
    http://news.17173.com/content/10232016/093230160_1.shtml

Edit: Failed to embed the SWF, maybe is because of security reasons.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Does that mean Sage and Demon will have the same colour skills once they "equip" these stones/runes?
    I've always liked how the two cultivations had different colours/borders for their skills.... tiger-12.gif

​​