Sin vs DB.

123457»

Comments

• dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »

Do you need a doll to tell us where you were triggered?

We got literally 4 players, out of which 1 has since left from Rogue. But like I said earlier, if you need to think Karma merged with everyone in order to feel better bout getting dumpstered by Karma, so be it, not my problem.

I think it has more to do with the fact that infa is bleeding players atm. They milked the heck out of their crests of dominators in WC for hours, but it will probably be awhile till the helms get finished gear-wise, so it doesn't really factor in right now.

So if they really still want to compete in x-TW atm they really need to overhaul their faction, I think it's probably smart of them to no-show factions for now to save resources.

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    koi. Me and Ruby had some nice talks wirh some players and the most we got out of people was that Ararat is OK at most. As expected. Heartless for example is a bazillion times better wizard.

I mean what to expect from forum-crybabies. Anyone obviously knows on your server that, if ararat wins, its mostly due to his massive gear advantage, nothing more. Its always like that and I expect any other troll in this thread to be in the same category. If this game was anything like A game kinda sounding like "Mild Boars 2" and you could pvp as much as you want on equal gears xServer 99.9% of you inexperienced fools would get beaten easily.

Some of you say blablbla videos can be edited blabla...maybe some do that. I dont know. If I could then I would work for hollywood and earn millions each year but w/e. the thing that bothers me is that you guys spew out claims over claims and try to ride on every single mistake someone does and on the other hand also ride on every single pathetic thing someone else does good completely out of context. Your opinions are worthless not because you are mean or annoying. No. It's because you guys cant analyze footage hence obviously knowing jackshet about this game (and you know thats true) and just come here to troll others. Thats not criticism..its stupidity.

So, cause ur brain might be unable to process something so "complicated" I will give u a template. For any given situation u should ask urself the following questions:

1. Whats the players/enemies gears (easily judged by incoming/outgoing dmg)?
    2. How many people have been involved in the situation?
    3. What have been all possible reactions he could've done and under which context did he chose to use it and how well did he perform? Did he have enoufh advantage to try something out or did he have to react without choice?
    4. Was Luck involved? For example could he only do what he did cause a stun/para/seal etc missed on him? Purify proced? Another got stopped before he could CC him giving him oppurtunity to perform w/e he did?

That and alot more scenarios is what I take into account. Sure blind fools would be like: "oh cool he wrecked that guy lolol best player ever". I am like: "Oh, he managed to kill that guy...because that (example) bms paralyze missed and the BM got also CCed from another person or 2 and no one was currently focusing the player in terms of dmg and cc. To top that off..the bm even got outgeared heavily!"

For me, such a kill is absolutely worthless. He did land the final blow on the BM (maybe) but bm ultimately died due to the work of other people. Giving that player any credit whatsoever is just like you guys. braindead fanboy-service.

Same goes for 1on1. For example vs Barb/BM/Db as a caster: Did he use fortify to block/get out of the stunloxks of said classes or did purify proc? Is he able to avoid obvious incoming attack by 1- or 2-sparking (something most are too dumb for)? Does he realize and use the most efficient genie for the current matchup (STR-genie for sure vs those classes)? How did the fight go? Was that to be expected considering the gears? Have all combos been on point? How did he react to critical situations (for example when skill effects miss like occult ice)?

This is how you should look at fights. analyze them properly and then you can feel free to join the forums and tell us how good someone is. Also...we are all humans. We have good days, we have bad days. If someone can pull something off just once them its also meaningless. Skill is by definition something you can do at any given time hence if you did something once..you have to be able to do it again immidiatly..else its just been luck (always taking into consideration the vast amount of rng. Yet again analytics are the most important part. It just doesnt work without it).

Hopefully some of you guys finally come to your senses and stop spamming this utter BS around here while in reality u are just embarrassing urself for your lack of brains.

Then again, I dont expect you to. Coming on here to do what you do in the first place should be a clear sign that you dont have the brains to even comprehend what I've written. Thats ok. Besides...its not smart to find out about something that you've been told. Its smart to realize something by ur own study/research.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    WTB dolls for all that have been triggered.

Its really beyond me how you guys have so sensitive egos that you feel the need to talk down every troll post coming at your way.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    koi. Me and Ruby had some nice talks wirh some players and the most we got out of people was that Ararat is OK at most. As expected. Heartless for example is a bazillion times better wizard.

I mean what to expect from forum-crybabies. Anyone obviously knows on your server that, if ararat wins, its mostly due to his massive gear advantage, nothing more. Its always like that and I expect any other troll in this thread to be in the same category. If this game was anything like A game kinda sounding like "Mild Boars 2" and you could pvp as much as you want on equal gears xServer 99.9% of you inexperienced fools would get beaten easily.

Some of you say blablbla videos can be edited blabla...maybe some do that. I dont know. If I could then I would work for hollywood and earn millions each year but w/e. the thing that bothers me is that you guys spew out claims over claims and try to ride on every single mistake someone does and on the other hand also ride on every single pathetic thing someone else does good completely out of context. Your opinions are worthless not because you are mean or annoying. No. It's because you guys cant analyze footage hence obviously knowing jackshet about this game (and you know thats true) and just come here to troll others. Thats not criticism..its stupidity.

So, cause ur brain might be unable to process something so "complicated" I will give u a template. For any given situation u should ask urself the following questions:

3. What have been all possible reactions he could've done and under which context did he chose to use it and how well did he perform? Did he have enoufh advantage to try something out or did he have to react without choice?
    4. Was Luck involved? For example could he only do what he did cause a stun/para/seal etc missed on him? Purify proced? Another got stopped before he could CC him giving him oppurtunity to perform w/e he did?

That and alot more scenarios is what I take into account. Sure blind fools would be like: "oh cool he wrecked that guy lolol best player ever". I am like: "Oh, he managed to kill that guy...because that (example) bms paralyze missed and the BM got also CCed from another person or 2 and no one was currently focusing the player in terms of dmg and cc. To top that off..the bm even got outgeared heavily!"

For me, such a kill is absolutely worthless. He did land the final blow on the BM (maybe) but bm ultimately died due to the work of other people. Giving that player any credit whatsoever is just like you guys. braindead fanboy-service.

Same goes for 1on1. For example vs Barb/BM/Db as a caster: Did he use fortify to block/get out of the stunloxks of said classes or did purify proc? Is he able to avoid obvious incoming attack by 1- or 2-sparking (something most are too dumb for)? Does he realize and use the most efficient genie for the current matchup (STR-genie for sure vs those classes)? How did the fight go? Was that to be expected considering the gears? Have all combos been on point? How did he react to critical situations (for example when skill effects miss like occult ice)?

This is how you should look at fights. analyze them properly and then you can feel free to join the forums and tell us how good someone is. Also...we are all humans. We have good days, we have bad days. If someone can pull something off just once them its also meaningless. Skill is by definition something you can do at any given time hence if you did something once..you have to be able to do it again immidiatly..else its just been luck (always taking into consideration the vast amount of rng. Yet again analytics are the most important part. It just doesnt work without it).

Hopefully some of you guys finally come to your senses and stop spamming this utter BS around here while in reality u are just embarrassing urself for your lack of brains.

Then again, I dont expect you to. Coming on here to do what you do in the first place should be a clear sign that you dont have the brains to even comprehend what I've written. Thats ok. Besides...its not smart to find out about something that you've been told. Its smart to realize something by ur own study/research.

Your logic:

If a boxer K.O. his oponent in the first minute of the first round it is not a legit fight.
    giphy.gif

• notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User

This post is the best example of why you are laughed at by most players.
    All it took for @asfrank / GodKusk / Eagleye_ is one sentence ("Ararat far better than Ruby") to trigger you.
    He even tried to give you an hint with the trigger/doll meme but you completely missed it.

My point is everyone knows Ararat isn't better than Ruby but throwing one sentence out there is enough for you to inquire about him and type walls of text about obvious facts.
    Everyone knows that gear/numbers/luck/situation matter. Everyone knows how to analyse a situation involving gameplay.

The reason why you are such a forum clown is that you are unable to analyse language. You brain might be able to process a simple gameplay situation but you have shown here that it can't analyse the level of dialog you are reading. For any given post you read, you should ask yourself the following questions :
    1. Is what I'm reading an obvious lie ?
    2. Are there some true and false facts mixed together ? Which part is true, which part is false ?
    3. What was the intent of the person who posted what I'm reading ?
    4. Is what I'm reading related to a previous post ?
    If you are unable to answer this, there is a good chance one senseless sentence will trigger walls of text from you explaining what everyone already knows.

@asfrank / GodKusk / Eagleye_ (who is also better than Xiyie and xMelioda) made you fall in his trap with his first post and then all he had to do was add oil to the fire.

Anyway I came here to show your lack of understanding of the game mechanics :
    Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far.
    Mission accomplished. B)

PS: veni vidi rekti @superfedee :p
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    What about "I know those people are trolls but I keep going for my entertainment." dont you get? I must have said something along those lines at least 3 times in this thread alone.

kk, my true understanding of game mechanics is as follows:

I am the sin -> Sin wins by far.
    I am the Dusk -> Dusk wins by far.

Truth be told.
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    To add this most important thing to summarize this: Its not Joe vs everyone. Its Joe vs some dumbos (mostly just 1 or 2 guys) since the rest doesnt even care. I dont lose an argument cause I wont stop and if the world ends. I. WILL. NEVER. STOP. Hence I win any argument. Giving up is not in my vocabulary.

I was wondering how this thread got to seven pages and then I clicked on it.

brah, imitating Popola's death scene is uhhh...nagl.
    dingo488 wrote: »
    The first person to get their way will win, which 99% of the time comes down to the first person to grow impatient and try his luck despite not currently being in his ideal situation. Patience wins this 1v1, its not a skill match-up, its literally just clicking a macro and going AFK.

Thats why 1v1s involving Sins always look so ridiculous, cuz when tidal is down the Sin will just run to the other side of the world until it comes back and vice versa.

I have never seen a more accurate description of 1v1ing a sin.

As for most of the rest of you, y'all are pretty embarrassing atm. Chill out and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY29UTk59uw​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    chary wrote: »
    To add this most important thing to summarize this: Its not Joe vs everyone. Its Joe vs some dumbos (mostly just 1 or 2 guys) since the rest doesnt even care. I dont lose an argument cause I wont stop and if the world ends. I. WILL. NEVER. STOP. Hence I win any argument. Giving up is not in my vocabulary.

​​

How did I miss this meme worthy quote? Thanks for this, I go back to eating my cake and enjoy what else meme worthy we get before moderator gets back from their vacation to lock this thread.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • chary
    How did I miss this meme worthy quote? Thanks for this, I go back to eating my cake and enjoy what else meme worthy we get before moderator gets back from their vacation to lock this thread.

I'm pretty sure the only good thing to come out of this thread at this point would be a dramatic reading of it, but I worry that would be too cliche.​​
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Well it does have certain entertainment value​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • cosmosia1989
    Ofc it is just entertainment :D The foolishness of some people that try to determine what actually is "good" and what is "bad" entertainment and let me tell you this. It's both the same. We do things to pass the time. What we actually do meanwhile has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. We cant make a single impact onto anything. At least not from the very very limited human perpective.

Do what you do, rage whenever you must. Cry, Love, Hate, Kill. Feel free to let out anything you wanna let out. The result stays the same. Nothing.

If you dont realize this simple truth then dont even bother comparing your infant-like brains with mine. Foolish people that think they could influence even the smallest thing there is. Humans are bound for extinction. Just trying to pass the time here. Sorry :)
  • chary
    Ofc it is just entertainment :D The foolishness of some people that try to determine what actually is "good" and what is "bad" entertainment and let me tell you this. It's both the same. We do things to pass the time. What we actually do meanwhile has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. We cant make a single impact onto anything. At least not from the very very limited human perpective.

Do what you do, rage whenever you must. Cry, Love, Hate, Kill. Feel free to let out anything you wanna let out. The result stays the same. Nothing.

If you dont realize this simple truth then dont even bother comparing your infant-like brains with mine. Foolish people that think they could influence even the smallest thing there is. Humans are bound for extinction. Just trying to pass the time here. Sorry :)

Okay, edgelord.​​
  • rockafella#8523
    rockafella#8523 Posts: 30 Arc User
    :D i wish pwi would let these guys all have a matchup though haha private pvp with some people in there just to record it. sounds like it'll be fun to watch
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User

You have a very simple mind if you're entertained by that.

I do not think humans are bound for extinction. Humans learn from the mistakes and make the world better. They will evolve into something better.

What about you Joe ? What have you influenced ? That's right, nothing. You will die alone without having any influence on the overall course of humanity.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • cosmosia1989

You have a very simple mind if you're entertained by that.

I do not think humans are bound for extinction. Humans learn from the mistakes and make the world better. They will evolve into something better.

What about you Joe ? What have you influenced ? That's right, nothing. You will die alone without having any influence on the overall course of humanity.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. As expected. Your mind is just as limited as its the case for 99.99999% of humanity.

So tell me...When did humanity get better ever? Cause from all I could tell..we only got worse. Please...if you now think about something along those lines of "oh but we managed to get along better with other people and try to maintain peace" or other garbage like that. Nope. We are not. Human's behaviour fits 1 to 1 to parasites and virusses. Absolutely no difference. The facile attributes like "intelligence" or the power of communication is absolutely worthless. Humans are destroying the planet and themselves hence destroying anything ever since they first appeared on this planet. It's only a matter of time before we extinguish ourselves. Could happen anytime. If it wouldn't be most likely the destruction of all life on this planet that wouldnt even be a bad thing. Humans should just vanish. Eventually, if we dont do it first, the planet will get rid of the cancer that is us.

Those are the sad facts all ignorant, brainwashed puppets that are those 99.99999% of humanity will never acknowledge and realise how absolutely worthless their existence is.

I do whatever I want for whatever entertainment I see fit as it matters not in the slightest. :)

Sorry if that disturbs you, MR. Foolfox, I know its hard to face the truth. Some can accept it, some will flee into delusions. I already know which path you will chose :P
  • arspaulina#4310
    arspaulina#4310 Posts: 347 Community Moderator
    edited August 2016
    chary wrote: »

​​

Thanks for this, locking this now. Forum PK is boring at best.
    ⋆Have a question? Feel free to shoot me an ask!⋆
This discussion has been closed.