Sin vs DB.

Options

Comments

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Options
    Eh videos don't prove anything cause you can choose what you show on them.
    Also tbh most of the best players I've met in pwi were people that didn't go around claiming they are the best. They just played the game. Most of the time the people I see talking about how good they are are in fact people that aren't really all that hot stuff and they sjust seek attention and approval.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Some people in this comments section need to do something with their lives.
    giphy.gif

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    Some people in this comments section need to do something with their lives.

Don't say that it's much more entertaining this way​​
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • dregen543210
    dregen543210 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Why are you sins and DB's even arguing, when there are a million squishy, helpless casters stuck with our **** boundless proc, all just a tab-target away, waiting to be destroyed in 10 seconds or less pretty much at will?
  • ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Options
    leave them be, everyone loves a good measuring contest rofl. Sin>All classes B) #TidalFTW
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Options
    Wait until new patch comes out, sin will grow fangs and horns. 50% more damage when in ulti stealth and 2x base dmg from stun skill.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    Sins will only get stronger and the outcome will shift to their favour with the new update. That is really sad but its true.

How can I be dominated by someone in xTW when I have recorded each and every one of them I have participated in? Can anyone that has seen my vids tell me if I get dominated at any point? LOL?! Also, hard to be dominated by unknown forum trolls :)
    booker27 wrote: »
    Eh videos don't prove anything cause you can choose what you show on them.
    Also tbh most of the best players I've met in pwi were people that didn't go around claiming they are the best. They just played the game. Most of the time the people I see talking about how good they are are in fact people that aren't really all that hot stuff and they sjust seek attention and approval.

True xD Thats just what they do. You could say my tactics here are stylewise "fire with fire" and such. I have never claimed to be best. People just started to tell me how bad I am and I constantly reminded them that:
    1. there is nothing really showcasing that I am bad considering how many fights I win.
    2. I know any class, any move, any CD, any Skill, Anything about this game which is 80-90% more than the avg player. OFC I am good. How could you not be with that experience. Looking at how easy this game is, experience is the most important part if you really wanna dominate something. #CommonSense
    3. While I might not be the best, I am still 100% better than those trolls claiming that I am a bad player or even if they claim there are better ones out there with no actual prove to it whatsoever. I claim that my testing with def/att-lvl and spirit is accurate without showing numbers cause I know that anyone who reproduces those tests will get the same result. Claiming something no one is able to test out whatsoever with absolutely no proof is BS to begin with and shouldnt even be regarded for anything in the first place. It's like going around telling anyone you are a maths professort and a literal genius with numbers while your grades display the skill-lvl of a highschool dropout. GG. Sometimes some examples of your skill surely reassure people so that they know they can trust what you say. Phsychologically, there is no reason to listen to anyone that hasnt proven himself. Humans usually dont that. It's in our nature to doubt anything that isnt 100% certain.

I could go on and on and on but it really gets timeconsuming. So while it was fun as long as it lasted I will stop here. The amount of stupidity in this thread gets out of hand. I let you guys claim whatever you like knowing that those are just empty words and you wont even put effort into backing them up ever. I know that. Simply cause you cant..

PS: I got flamed ingame by this guy that keeps spamming me too, talking all that nonesense all day long. Some people really, and I couldnt agree more on that, get a friggin life. If you have enough time to log other server to spam ppl for hours you vertainly could record and upload some stuff too, whats ur excuse there? ah :D Loser.
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    Options
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > I claim that my testing with def/att-lvl and spirit is accurate without showing numbers cause I know that anyone who reproduces those tests will get the same result. Claiming something no one is able to test out whatsoever with absolutely no proof is BS to begin with and shouldnt even be regarded for anything in the first place. It's like going around telling anyone you are a maths professort and a literal genius with numbers while your grades display the skill-lvl of a highschool dropout. GG. Sometimes some examples of your skill surely reassure people so that they know they can trust what you say. Phsychologically, there is no reason to listen to anyone that hasnt proven himself. Humans usually dont that. It's in our nature to doubt anything that isnt 100% certain.
    >
    > I could go on and on and on but it really gets timeconsuming. So while it was fun as long as it lasted I will stop here. The amount of stupidity in this thread gets out of hand. I let you guys claim whatever you like knowing that those are just empty words and you wont even put effort into backing them up ever. I know that. Simply cause you cant..
    >
    > PS: I got flamed ingame by this guy that keeps spamming me too, talking all that nonesense all day long. Some people really, and I couldnt agree more on that, get a friggin life. If you have enough time to log other server to spam ppl for hours you vertainly could record and upload some stuff too, whats ur excuse there? ah :D Loser.

You claim that attack/def lvl work differently from the formula on the pwi wiki. But every player who has tested confirmed the formula is accurate, except you, special kid Joe. Again, more lies, no proof.

And again you try to get away from an argument over pure math and game mechanics by saying "Look at me I am good I upload video of my victories but not my defeats ! You don't show video so you must be bad !".

Nice try but I never pmed you ingame. Again more lies to create a diversion. You are wrong, special kid loser Joe. At this point it's better if you stop posting.
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »

3. While I might not be the best, I am still 100% better than those trolls claiming that I am a bad player or even if they claim there are better ones out there with no actual prove to it whatsoever. I claim that my testing with def/att-lvl and spirit is accurate without showing numbers cause I know that anyone who reproduces those tests will get the same result. Claiming something no one is able to test out whatsoever with absolutely no proof is BS to begin with and shouldnt even be regarded for anything in the first place. It's like going around telling anyone you are a maths professort and a literal genius with numbers while your grades display the skill-lvl of a highschool dropout. GG. Sometimes some examples of your skill surely reassure people so that they know they can trust what you say. Phsychologically, there is no reason to listen to anyone that hasnt proven himself. Humans usually dont that. It's in our nature to doubt anything that isnt 100% certain.

I could go on and on and on but it really gets timeconsuming. So while it was fun as long as it lasted I will stop here. The amount of stupidity in this thread gets out of hand. I let you guys claim whatever you like knowing that those are just empty words and you wont even put effort into backing them up ever. I know that. Simply cause you cant..

Several ppl have tested those formulas on wiki and not so surprisingly they havent been adjusted. They are either correct or close enough correct not to matter. You are the only one getting different results. For any intelligent human being that might suggest adjusting ones views/doing some more research. But guess everybody else just fails at math while Joe the master of the universe is correct =(.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • notanyfox#3644
    edited August 2016
    Options
    > @superfedee said:
    > lol you have a toon called anythefox, ungeared veno in bankaigod faction which you log to pm and flame anyone after karma xtws
    > i can pretty much confirm that cause you flamed me aswell ​​

If anyone makes a toon called superfedee on another server everyone will think that is you then ?
    Your logic is as good as Joe's.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    Well the way you act certainly fits the bill so :) go figure xD

I did not intend to respond again bit I leave one request:

Check your own posts. Check how many actual arguments are in them with some sort of proof attached to them and then speak up again. Videos might not be the best proof but they are certainly better than nothing at all.

PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day. Anytime I died I also uploaded that. Some people could have recorded some random, lucky kills on me. sure. but those couldnt be further away from a fair fight and thus dont matter at all. If someome wants to fight me. whoever it is with whatever gears they might have then they shall just ask me and we have a fight.
  • keihan007#7641
    edited August 2016
    Options
    PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day. Anytime I died I also uploaded that. Some people could have recorded some random, lucky kills on me. sure. but those couldnt be further away from a fair fight and thus dont matter at all. If someome wants to fight me. whoever it is with whatever gears they might have then they shall just ask me and we have a fight.

190p4k.jpg

• notanyfox#3644
    Options
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > Well the way you act certainly fits the bill so :) go figure xD
    >
    > I did not intend to respond again bit I leave one request:
    >
    > Check your own posts. Check how many actual arguments are in them with some sort of proof attached to them and then speak up again. Videos might not be the best proof but they are certainly better than nothing at all.
    >
    > PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day. Anytime I died I also uploaded that. Some people could have recorded some random, lucky kills on me. sure. but those couldnt be further away from a fair fight and thus dont matter at all. If someome wants to fight me. whoever it is with whatever gears they might have then they shall just ask me and we have a fight.

There are no video of you losing and at the same time you died and uploaded videos of your defeat ?
    That's about as paradoxal as saying a josd sin will always beat a deity dusk and that a josd dusk will always beat a deity sin.
    #JoeLogic

My point is that the pwi wiki gives the right formula. If you believe something commonly accepted is wrong, you are the one who has to give proof of your claim, not the other way around.

I don't expect the fool that you are to understand that. :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    I dont expect anything and if I would care about what you believe then i certainly would prove it with additional tests. Why? I know what I know and you believe whatever you want.

But ya. reminds me of religion. There was a time in which nearly the whole modern world believed in god. People have died for that and still do in some way. But ya sure. If a majority of people believes in something then it HAS to be righ/the truth. Yap. Definitly.

Besides that...does it really matter? it's typical for clueless/argumentless people to hang onto the lamest, most unimportant topics of an argument to cloud their own incompetence. Yet another psychological fact that you perfectly demonstrate.

I can say only one thing for 100% sure. Any fight that involves you and me in a selfbuffed 1on1 will end up victorious for me (cept ofc if db vs archer. even you are not lame enough to mess that up and ofc sins are tricky tho if I use them you will be chanceless with whatever class u may play). Any class vs any class. anytime. no problem.

Just FYI: As long as I play this game on multiple server I have never lost a single fight when its been trully equal gears vs any other class that is not a sin. Never. If I lost a few fights (and you can count them on one hand) then there was always some sort of disadvantage for me around. Never have I lost any fair fight. Period. (yup I dont have a video in which I outgear someone at all. true. why? cause those fights are over so fast that its not worth it to upload them). I even have proof for that. Look at my reputation. Nearly anyone has the means of uploading videos. If someone could beat me they would ask me constantly for fights to get them out their to boast their own egos. Didnt happen yet? huh? Back in the day whem I had **** gears EVERYBODY wanted to fight and even then, despite being outgeared like crazy I barely lost a fight. Now I can ask in wc for 1on1 with all my chars for hours and no one wants to fight. thats been true for me since nearly 3 years now. Then I rolled another char. Had some pvp with all my chars. Now its the same again. (The only char of mine that anyone seems to wanna fight all the time is my undergeared archer and this class is definitly able to kill nearly any other class if you habe enough dmg. 36k upper base dmg for an archer is OP!)

Out of boredome I through another big post but really its good now. I usually dont need to post around that I am soo good and nearly unbeaten but god damn. Thats the only way to react to trolls like you + its entertaining. I dont have ego problems and I dont need to boast my ego all the time, actually never. Just when guys like you show up and talk smack about me.

Dozens of people from Dawnglory and alot of people from other server keep telling me that I should just stop feeding the trolls. They all laugh at you guys and ask me why I even bother listening to people that are not even 1% as accomplished as I am in this game esp when their words are so empty. Dont get the feeling just cause you are a band of 1-3 trolls that you are the majority. That is certainly not the case. One way or another the majority is on my side. Peace out!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options

Wait, whaaat?

First you say there is no video of you losing cause it never happend than you contradict yourself in the next sentance saying that anytime you died you uploaded that .
    But than you say :
    „ Some people could have recorded some random, lucky kills on me but those couldnt be further away from a fair fight and thus dont matter at all„

What I get from this is that everytime you killed someone is cause how great you are in playing every class but everytime someone defeated you was not cause they were better than you but cause they were lucky or that they did not fight fair. Aha...ook..suuuure.

This types of your comment makes people think you are a joke.

giphy.gif

• notanyfox#3644
    Options
    Except this is not religion, Joe. Religion cannot be proven or disproven.
    The game is base on maths and not only you are not giving proof of your claim, but you aren't even telling us how you think att / def lvl work.
    What is the right formula if the one on pwi wiki is false ?
    You are not answering this question because you know you were wrong about your josd/deity sin/db comparison and refuse to admit it. You cannot face the truth.

Again not everyone is obsessed by uploading videos of 1v1. People don't care about you. They just play the game for fun. They don't play with the goal of beating the Great Special Kid Joe. When someone wins against you they don't go around bragging about it, because it's nothing outstanding.

Your childhood must have been difficult for you to have such mental disorder and ego problems.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    The game is base on maths and not only you are not giving proof of your claim, but you aren't even telling us how you think att / def lvl work.
    You are not answering this question because you know you were wrong about your josd/deity sin/db comparison and refuse to admit it. You cannot face the truth.

Again not everyone is obsessed by uploading videos of 1v1. People don't care about you. They just play the game for fun. They don't play with the goal of beating the Great Special Kid Joe. When someone wins against you they don't go around bragging about it, because it's nothing outstanding.

Your childhood must have been difficult for you to have such mental disorder and ego problems.

You wont gain anything by simple turning what I said against me. You make yourself look like a major fool esp since you are like a broken record. Always the same song I hear from you.

True, this game is based on math and nothing but math and yes, for any decision you make in this game there is a mathamatically correct path that is better than any other given path. Like when you decide which part of your gear you upgrade first. Certain paths always yield the best results in terms of cost/efficiency.

The Attack/Def Level forumulas on the wiki are based on tests with little to no Att/Def lvl at all. Obviously. Since they dont include diminishing returns that are existent within the game. The spirit formula is quite accurate, but the Def/att-lvl one is so old and wrong that it hurts. No, I am no game dev and I certainly wont repeat the tests out of the blue just to create a new formula. I urge someone to retest that for us nearly since my first post here. Why do I have to do it? Anyone can and I dont feel like investing that much time into it at this point. Not again.

I always live by the rule that: "the one who throws the first stone is also responsible for anything that follows!" and you started it all hence its your fault and your fault alone. I dont have any problems. The way you behave is part of why humans are so friggin messed up and doomed to eventually destroy themselves. You are the one acting all salty and aggressive. Not me. Get a grip of yourself. I am not the one logging onto a forum to claim that other people suck cause I got nothing better to do. BUT! I log onto forums to tell such people, that talk smack about others, that they suck. This is what I love the most! Now finally realize that you started it, that its all your fault and that its time to shut up if you cant bring anything productive to this conversation anymore.

Go ahead and be useful and do some tests and post them here. I am waiting Mr. Bigmouth. Show us that you are at least able to do ANYTHING besides talking BS.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options

You wont gain anything by simple turning what I said against me. You make yourself look like a major fool esp since you are like a broken record. Always the same song I hear from you.

True, this game is based on math and nothing but math and yes, for any decision you make in this game there is a mathamatically correct path that is better than any other given path. Like when you decide which part of your gear you upgrade first. Certain paths always yield the best results in terms of cost/efficiency.

The Attack/Def Level forumulas on the wiki are based on tests with little to no Att/Def lvl at all. Obviously. Since they dont include diminishing returns that are existent within the game. The spirit formula is quite accurate, but the Def/att-lvl one is so old and wrong that it hurts. No, I am no game dev and I certainly wont repeat the tests out of the blue just to create a new formula. I urge someone to retest that for us nearly since my first post here. Why do I have to do it? Anyone can and I dont feel like investing that much time into it at this point. Not again.

I always live by the rule that: "the one who throws the first stone is also responsible for anything that follows!" and you started it all hence its your fault and your fault alone. I dont have any problems. The way you behave is part of why humans are so friggin messed up and doomed to eventually destroy themselves. You are the one acting all salty and aggressive. Not me. Get a grip of yourself. I am not the one logging onto a forum to claim that other people suck cause I got nothing better to do. BUT! I log onto forums to tell such people, that talk smack about others, that they suck. This is what I love the most! Now finally realize that you started it, that its all your fault and that its time to shut up if you cant bring anything productive to this conversation anymore.

Go ahead and be useful and do some tests and post them here. I am waiting Mr. Bigmouth. Show us that you are at least able to do ANYTHING besides talking BS.

Attack levels only have diminishing returns when there are no defense levels to counteract it.

Take 2 r9 chars, both with 120 attk lvls and 60 def lvls. Normally, both have +60 attk levels over the other, but then one decides to shard 20 JoSD and the other 20 Deity (keeping the math simple here).

JoSD sharded: 120 attk lvls, 100 def lvls
    vs
    Deity sharded: 160 attk lvls, 60 def lvls

Both still have +60 attk levels over the other, which is the same as having no shards.

JoSD and Deity, assuming equal numbers of sharding, directly cancel each other out.

**************************************************************************************************

HOWEVER,

it is also true that the person who shards full JoSD has a larger advantage over non-JoSD sharded characters than the person sharded full Deity.

Example here:

JoSD sharded: 120 attk, 100 def
    vs
    Vit Gems: 120 attk, 60 def

The JoSD sharded person has a 33% damage advantage over vit gems.

compare to

Deity sharded: 160 atkk, 60 def
    Vit Gems: 120 attk, 60 def

The deity sharded person has a 25% damage advantage over vit gems.

Tl,dr: For the purposes of comparing deity sharded vs JoSD sharded, it is the same as being unsharded, so Joe is incorrect on this matter, but correct about diminishing returns when shards are uneven.
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    @dregenfox, of course, Joe is incorrect.

What you said about the diminishing return of attack lvl when the target def lvl doesnt change is also true but irrelevant in the case Joe brought up : Josd sin vs deity dusk + josd dusk vs deity sin.

@Special Kid Joe, you are the one trying to turn what i say against me.
    You are the one who started it by claiming that something obviously wrong was true and then trying to spread misinformation about game mechanism to save face.

But go ahead, keep humiliating yourself since you do intend to respond contrary to what you said. :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • keihan007#7641
    Options
    I dont know bout you guys but I find it hilarious Joe refers believing into wiki as a religion, when formula found in there is achieved with scientific method. But it would then, in his mind, make sense to believe some random guy spewing nonsense on forums. I dont know bout you guys but latter seems a lot more like religion.

• jsxshadow
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You are all forgetting something very very obvious and important here that will throw you off hard once I unveiled it.

Chill of the deep.

May I remind you that the topic is sin vs dusk not random class vs random class. Now think about what att/def lvl ratio we have with a difference of 40 from the start due to Cotd and tell me again how wrong I am.

And see guys, @dregenfox stayed respectful which is totally ok.

Also just to add the obvious. Any decent player also has a def-lvl weap of ~25 def lvl and can switch between jones/o'mally which further increases the problem I have referred to. So a full josd sin with 190 att-lvl and 120 def lvl or 145 def lvl in def weap is hardly the same than a 198 att lvl dusk with 50-ish def lvl or 90 def lvl with o'mally and def weap. Either way you put it the dmg from the sin will overpower the dusks defenses drastically, I'd say one zerkcrit with subsea on and the DB is dead.

Now if both have 0 shards its still 190 att lvl for the sin and 50-ish def lvl with max 90 def lvl in def weap. The dusk would be down to 150 att-lvl and 50 def lvl/90 max. The dmg on the dusk is exactly the same and enough either way to blast him away.

Hence, what I said is true. Did that come through to anyone now or shall I further explain it?
  • notanyfox#3644
    edited August 2016
    Options
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > You are all forgetting something very very obvious and important here that will throw you off hard once I unveiled it.
    >
    > Chill of the deep.
    >
    > May I remind you that the topic is sin vs dusk not random class vs random class. Now think about what att/def lvl ratio we have with a difference of 40 from the start due to Cotd and tell me again how wrong I am.
    >
    > And see guys, @dregenfox stayed respectful which is totally ok.

What dregenfox did is merely build an example that applies the formula that you seem to reject so much.

Cotd changes nothing to the situation.

Lets take the same example but with sin in chill and dusk :

JoSD sharded sin : 160 attk lvls, 100 def lvls
    vs
    Deity sharded dusk: 160 attk lvls, 60 def lvls

The sin has 100 attack level over the dusk def lvl
    The dusk has 60 attack level over the sin def lvl.

JoSD sharded dusk : 120 attk lvls, 100 def lvls
    vs
    Deity sharded sin : 200 attk lvls, 60 def lvls

The sin has 100 attack level over the dusk def lvl
    The dusk has 60 attack level over the sin def lvl

Same results, same as unsharded.
    I didn't think I would have to explain something so simple give what has already been said before.

I am only respectful towards those that aren't big mouthes that claim to know everything and always try to put themselves above others when they aren't.
    You know nothing, Special Kid Joe.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk goes to sin most likely. But that depends on the avg gear lvl then. if you start using scenarios that involve unequal gears hence not full +12 it gets alot harder to tell who would win.

So, what I said is true, is it not? Thank you very much. Victory on all ends.

If you wanna phantazise about any other scenario which I have never mentioned then well. I suggest you read more thouroughly next time you try to talk to grown ups foxy.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You guys are having a very interesting conversation about attack and defense levels but I would like to offer up the duskblade's buffs to consider since people are steering this conversation directly in regards to sin with chill buff vs duskblade.

Specifically, Moon Chant (level 10) "40% reduction in critical damage from pvp opponents." I think this is especially interesting considering how much of a sin's damage comes from crit.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone in this thread, and perhaps your scenario reflects a fully buffed match in which the sin may have moon chant buff as well, but I just thought it was an interesting thought.
    ​​
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > jsxshadow wrote: »
    >
    > Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk goes to sin most likely. But that depends on the avg gear lvl then. if you start using scenarios that involve unequal gears hence not full +12 it gets alot harder to tell who would win.
    >
    > So, what I said is true, is it not? Thank you very much. Victory on all ends.

Not at all.
    Read my previous post if you still haven't understood, and all the other while you're at it.

You said exactly :
    Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far.

Since that was obviously paradoxal, I asked you who would win in a identical situation :
    Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk -> who wins ?

I was hoping you would be smart enough to understand. But I guess I was expecting too much of you.
    And of course when you compare josd and deity, you have to assume everything else is equal (wheter it is +12 or +0).

Damn, will it take you more than 2 pages to realize you are a tool. :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    I think /r/iamverysmart was created just for Joe.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I usually see Atk Level as a buff / a boost to a BASE. There is no diminishing return when the perspective is from a base damage because it always adds 1% from it. (or cmiiw)

I see Atk level as something that penetrates defense, everything is seen from the perspective of base dmg and armor defense. But I don't understand when D>A.

e.g :
    A has 80% armor defense, if anyone attacks him with whatever base damage, the damage will be 20% from the attacker's base damage (no atk level applied here).

Now If someone with A-D=50 , then it will add 50% more base damage = 1.5 x 20% = 30% damage which can be said atk level penetrates his armor defense and reduces it to 70%. It's the same as A only has 70% armor defense when being attacked by someone with +50 atk level but we remove atk level from the attacker. The perspective here is to see it from a base dmg and armor defense. Different perspective is A loses 33.333333% of his HP, again we remove atk level from the attacker.

1. A has 10k HP, 80% redux , attacker has 1.5 * x base dmg
    2. B has 10k HP 70% redux, attacker has x base dmg
    3. C has 6666 HP, 80% redux, attacker has x base dmg

A and B and C , all of them has the same survivability in this case, only seen from different perspective.

---

For spirit I usually see it in HP. For example : A and B both have 10k HP, same stats, same gears and everything, but A has 2000 spirit and B has 1500 spirit. If I want to ignore spirit and see them as both having the same spirit, their Hp must be changed.

If A atk B, his damage multiplier is 1.2, hence it's like B's HP = 1/1.2 * 10k = 8333 HP
    If B atk A, his damage multiplier is 0.833333333333333, hence it's like A has 1/0.833333333333333 * 10k = 12000 HP
    In this case A with 10k hp and 2000 spirit vs B with 10k hp and 1500 spirit = A with 12000 HP and B with 8333 HP but now with equal spirit. Having +500 more spirit in 2k vs 1.5k is equal to having 3667 more HP or is it 2000 ? (cmiiw)

It's like when a BM land Heaven's Flame, then the target will receive double damage, but it can be seen differently as well, it's like having Half HP but without the double damage. I usually see it like that, damn my cleric with 20k hp only has 10k hp atm when HF landed.

---

That's why in the next skill rebalancing, Sin will be having 2x base damage to its stun skill and 50% more damage in stealth ulti is furiating. Their Cotd already can 'penetrate' our hard earned pdef especially for mag, they got zerk with hi crit, and still given damage as huge as +100% base damage like it's nothing and can still be multiplied even more when in stealth ulti. On top of that they're chi factory, with 1/2/3 sparking can already boost their base dmg, and they still get +100% (sparked) base dmg to its stun skill. W T F

We all know how hard it is to add any more damage at endgame or as endgame as we can, but someone in the higher up the chain somewhere in wanmei snap his fingers and decides ok guys it's time we boost sin damage to tick their hp charms more often, easy money, make them furious and get nuema portals and seek immortality to perfect their starcharts mwahahahaha.

and there is another problem...duskblade. It never ends.
    Post edited by freygin on
This discussion has been closed.