Sin vs DB.

rockafella#8523
rockafella#8523 Posts: 30 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion
I know this comes down to play style. but in (1V1-blow vs blow) who'd win, and why. since they're both LA and carry about same amount of crit%. sins got chill of the deep which makes them beast in my opinion. but Dbs can steal HF and since they hit as or even harder than sins, with self HF that rekts. so it's a hard pick. what do you guys think sin or db.

check out my new forum. again write your opinions. i wish to know them. we all do... arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1205800/remaking-pwi-great-again/p1?new=1
Post edited by rockafella#8523 on

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Duskblade
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Same gear and skill sin because of their broken new damage spikes
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Sin due to tidal, they are literally db's natural enemy.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Yap, sin got a massive advantage due to Tidal since they most likely wont be CCed much. IF same gear/Skill-level and the DB is lucky to get most of his CC through than the DB should win.

This matchup heavily depends on gear tho. If the DB is tanky enough to survive some CC without having to use genie/Apo instantly than the DB will most likely win by kiting out tidal since all a DB needs is to catch a sin after he used faith/AD (Outside of Tidal ofc) and then its easy game. If the DB is not tanky enough and would die even in the short Stunport duration sins got than there is no way the DB can win vs a good sin. So you could say...the tankier the DB, the higher his chances to win are.

Poor little deity DBs :DD they can just hope to be lucky with their CC through tidal :DDD
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Depends on pure luck, imo.
    I consider equal gear only and preferably near endgame since there is no pvp without endgame nowadays anyway :)
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • jsxshadow
    edited August 2016
    superfedee wrote: »
    yea right then sin uses force stealth or ult when he is offtidal
    y u hate on deities? r u getting hit too hard m8? normal-1.gif
    do you realize deep chill cancels out a full josd refinement just by itself?​​

Well, all deity sins get easily destroyed by my Dusk cause they cant even tank that dmg (tiny 38k base dmg with 145 att lvl).

If a sin can survive my onslaught they can beat me, if they take 14k zc just like that and at least some CC works then they get easily erased. Thats a thing most people havnt realized yet. All that precious dmg is futile when you get literally oneshot by any fly after a purge.

Just look at ur DB, max gear, loads of DMG but ur even squishier than my DB lol. AKA even my DB could easily OS urs hence giving the victory to the better player in a direct matchup -> me. Survivability is key for Sins and Duskblades. At a certain lvl and considering the avg gear-lvl of most people a sin with 190 Att-LvL in cotd, with full josd is by far the best friggin thing you can play and can already be considered broken cause that guy wont die with full buffs on as long as he has tidal on. And even without tidal, no purge -> he doesnt die. Unlike those deity noobs that even die in tidal.

Sure most people are just unable to utilize the max potential of their class no matter how they are sharded and they will always get wrecked. Still, there is a reason why the best sins in the history of PWI played full josd. Sins have more than enough dmg to kill anything on selfbuffs, adding deity is overkill. Oneshotting a avg player for 30k or 24k makes no friggin difference and I make a huge mark on my calendar once that finally got through the thick skulls of so many people.

Then again, I am glad that most sins on Dawnglory are actually deity. Then at least they will never beat me in a 1on1 :P No competition. WIcked is the only sin on the server that gives me at least some problems. Is he full +12? no! But is he deity sharded? NO! Is he jaded!? YES! Thats exactly why I have a harder time vs him on any of my chars cept for my barb. Deity sins die long before my CDs are blown out. With josd not so much. Just saying.

Deity is for Barbs/BMs that focus on 1on1 and Archer ofc. I accept experiments for it with Clerics/Mystics but thats the max it gets. Any other class is better off with all the def lvl they can possibly get. This is not only true for 1on1, thats also true for mass-pvp.

So to anwser the OP-question in detail:

Deity sin vs Deity Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Deity sin vs Vit Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far.
    Josd sin vs vit dusk -> Sin also wins by far.
    Josd sin vs josd dusk -> well that could actually be interesting but since sins still have 180+ Att lvl even with josd -> sin wins.

That is ofc assuming both are at the top of their game and is also ofc just a statement on who will win most of the time. There is too much rng involved in this matchup to tell if someone would win 100%.

PS: Just to make that clear. Once I hit close gear lvls to most endgame players on this server I have never lost to anyone deity sharded. ever. Why?
    1. Most suck.
    2. Most cant play with deity + selfbuffed cause, ya, they cant play. If you wanna play a glasscannon learn how to friggin defend urself.
    3. They get hit to hard that the fight is over in just a simple combo. The lower ur def the less effort is needed to kill you thus giving ur opponent plenty oppurtunities to just eliminate you. If you get locked then all ur precious DMG is completely worthless. Thats what most ppl forget.

Again. If you cant play offensively just friggin roll josd and enjoy easy game, easy life. People that still claim that a pure Deity build is comparably the best for some classes in the game should really sit down and think hard about it again. But ya, most people that chose this path camp full buffs to accomodate for the loss of defenses, camp psy buffs, camp tidal (thats what most sins do, tidal runs out asap to sz). If that is the way those people wanna play. Sure. But when I catch them selfbuffed I will destroy them (unfortunatly only on my server .-.)

Feel free to tell me if I am wrong even tho I have seen (or rather not seens) what most of the forum posters are capable of in Mass-PvP and 1on1s and I dare them to stand up and correct me when they obvioulsy have no idea what they are talking about due to a massive lack of experience. Way too many times I heard people claim they are good and then they are not even close to average. I am sick of it. IDC if someone has trust in what I say. I can only state that those are statements forged by yearlong Experience and dominating 1on1 on my Server for multiple years now. Competitionless.

(CEPT FOR MY MAN RUBY!!! SHOUTOUT TO HIM FOR BEING THE BEST WIZ IN PWI!!!)
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Feel free to tell me if I am wrong even tho I have seen (or rather not seens) what most of the forum posters are capable of in Mass-PvP and 1on1s and I dare them to stand up and correct me when they obvioulsy have no idea what they are talking about due to a massive lack of experience. Way too many times I heard people claim they are good and then they are not even close to average. I am sick of it. IDC if someone has trust in what I say. I can only state that those are statements forged by yearlong Experience and dominating 1on1 on my Server for multiple years now. Competitionless.

I was going to say you are making sense for a change, instead I was told pawn had some sick meme bout you I now must find.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    > Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far.

Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk -> who wins ?

Do you realize how much of a tool you are sometimes ?
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I'm eating my dinner laughing at the comments personally. In simple terms sins going deity made sense in the past because puri proc + their multi hit skills didn't mix well if the Arcane was endgame it made it damn near impossible for a sin to get real work done hence they made duskblades. But then they decide to bring a sin back to the point a jsod sin now can hit as hard as a deity sin did back before duskblades came hence going full jsod makes more sense when you can be tanky as hell and hit 14-30k np on about any class vs be squishy as heck and roughly hit 20-40k all things concerned I'd stick with the jsod in that case. Personally my decision would change if they did the same to dusk as they did to sin then even full jsod wouldn't even be needed on a dusk you can be a cheap class like veno with vit stones and still be effective xD
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadow
    Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk goes to sin most likely. But that depends on the avg gear lvl then. if you start using scenarios that involve unequal gears hence not full +12 it gets alot harder to tell who would win.
  • mattzz#6816
    mattzz#6816 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Sanctan vs LiquidLove gogo 1v1 lets see who win we will trust him and accept his opinion
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    I know this comes down to play style. but in (1V1-blow vs blow) who'd win, and why. since they're both LA and carry about same amount of crit%. sins got chill of the deep which makes them beast in my opinion. but Dbs can steal HF and since they hit as or even harder than sins, with self HF that rekts. so it's a hard pick. what do you guys think sin or db.

DBs hit harder than Sins, are you sure? DBs can steal HF and it would mean nothing to a Sin in tidal xD. Sin's Stealth lasts longer than DBs, they generate spark faster, they have multiple ways to survive (their longer-lasting stealth skills, broken ulti, deaden nerves, tidal, focused mind, the same apoth pots and genie skills that other classes use to try to survive), hit harder both with Deity or JoSD. Sins are the game's "Easy Mode" for PvP xD.

And yeah, in the end there's also "luck" involved, as well as "skill" from the player, and sometimes it also comes along with who has the bigge$$$t wallet.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • notanyfox#3644
    > @jsxshadow said:
    >
    > Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk goes to sin most likely. But that depends on the avg gear lvl then. if you start using scenarios that involve unequal gears hence not full +12 it gets alot harder to tell who would win.

Deity sin vs Josd Dusk
    Josd sin vs deity dusk
    Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk

Those are exactly the same match-ups. The damage on each other will be the same. How can you claim josd dusk would win against deity sin and that josd sin would win by far against deity dusk ?

This answers my question. You never realize how much of a tool you are.

Feel free to tell me if I am wrong, Joe, even though I have seen (or rather not seen) what you are capable of in Mass-PvP and 1on1s and I dare you to stand up and correct me when you obvioulsy have no idea what you are talking about due to a massive lack of comprehension of the game mechanics. Way too many times I heard Joe claim he is good while he is not even close to average. I am sick of it. IDC if someone has trust in what I say. I can only state that those are statements forged by yearlong Experience and dominating Joe in xNW / xTW for multiple months now.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    If db can survive sin's damage until tidal wears off then successfully perma stunlock sin then db will win, otherwise sin obviously.

What if both sin and db have g17r5 weapon with gof+purify spell ?
  • jsxshadow
    > @jsxshadow said:
    >
    > Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk goes to sin most likely. But that depends on the avg gear lvl then. if you start using scenarios that involve unequal gears hence not full +12 it gets alot harder to tell who would win.

Deity sin vs Josd Dusk
    Josd sin vs deity dusk
    Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk

Those are exactly the same match-ups. The damage on each other will be the same. How can you claim josd dusk would win against deity sin and that josd sin would win by far against deity dusk ?

This answers my question. You never realize how much of a tool you are.

Feel free to tell me if I am wrong, Joe, even though I have seen (or rather not seen) what you are capable of in Mass-PvP and 1on1s and I dare you to stand up and correct me when you obvioulsy have no idea what you are talking about due to a massive lack of comprehension of the game mechanics. Way too many times I heard Joe claim he is good while he is not even close to average. I am sick of it. IDC if someone has trust in what I say. I can only state that those are statements forged by yearlong Experience and dominating Joe in xNW / xTW for multiple months now.

First off, u dont dominate anything. Going by that name u must be Tigga aka worst DB in the game and you should uninstall. You never have been any threat to me and never will be.

Show me one Youtube Channel out there showcase so much victories vs people that outgear oneself with so many classes I play. Good luck.

BTT: You obviously have no friggin damn clue what u are talking about. Even before spirit Deity and josd didnt weight out themselves completely as there are diminishing returns you fool. Now add spirit to that pot and you got a whole different scenario. Go ahead make some test and report back. I know I am right. Just saying.

Like I said people. This guy is the biggest example I could put out there to explain a person that bigmouths all the god damn time whilst being (not only considered to be) part of the worst players in the entire game. Damn. Just uninstall already and stop spreading stupid BS and confusing people with it. Tell facts or GTFO.
  • keihan007#7641
    BTT: You obviously have no friggin damn clue what u are talking about. Even before spirit Deity and josd didnt weight out themselves completely as there are diminishing returns you fool. Now add spirit to that pot and you got a whole different scenario. Go ahead make some test and report back. I know I am right. Just saying.

Like I said people. This guy is the biggest example I could put out there to explain a person that bigmouths all the god damn time whilst being (not only considered to be) part of the worst players in the entire game. Damn. Just uninstall already and stop spreading stupid BS and confusing people with it. Tell facts or GTFO.

Have you looked at the spirit formula? n/n = 1. Which is what even spirit comes up with, which would be assumption for even gear PK. In simple terms, spirit offers no multiplier if its even and hence you could as well act if it didnt exist. So no, spirit wont have any effect on those matchups.

Ps. The Tigga obsession is cute, I can ask is hes interested in booty call if thats what youre after.

• ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Sin>Db on any platform B) #TidalFTW
  • notanyfox#3644
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > First off, u dont dominate anything. Going by that name u must be Tigga aka worst DB in the game and you should uninstall. You never have been any threat to me and never will be.
    >
    > Show me one Youtube Channel out there showcase so much victories vs people that outgear oneself with so many classes I play. Good luck.
    >
    > BTT: You obviously have no friggin damn clue what u are talking about. Even before spirit Deity and josd didnt weight out themselves completely as there are diminishing returns you fool. Now add spirit to that pot and you got a whole different scenario. Go ahead make some test and report back. I know I am right. Just saying.
    >
    > Like I said people. This guy is the biggest example I could put out there to explain a person that bigmouths all the god damn time whilst being (not only considered to be) part of the worst players in the entire game. Damn. Just uninstall already and stop spreading stupid BS and confusing people with it. Tell facts or GTFO.

From the pwi wiki :

if ( attack level > defense level ) then:
    damage taken = damage delivered * ( 1 + ( attack level - defense level ) / 100 )

Have you made some test that prove this is wrong ?
    If you haven't, I am sorry you are unable to undertsand that adding 48 attack level on one side and adding 48 defense level on the other side cancel out each other. You think you're right, yet you fail at maths.
    Also spirit has no influence over attack and defense levels.

You are the one who has no damn clue what you are talking about.

Like I said, Joe, you are the best example I could put out there of a person that bigmouths all the god damn time while being part of those that don't understand maths and the game mechanics. Keep stroking your ego by posting what you want to post on your youtube channel.

PS : I don't know why you are so salty over this Tigga but yes, I dominate you.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    saxroll wrote: »

Have you looked at the spirit formula? n/n = 1. Which is what even spirit comes up with, which would be assumption for even gear PK. In simple terms, spirit offers no multiplier if its even and hence you could as well act if it didnt exist. So no, spirit wont have any effect on those matchups.

Ps. The Tigga obsession is cute, I can ask is hes interested in booty call if thats what youre after.

Well then u are just as much of a fool like Tigga =P Cause...(scroll down)
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > First off, u dont dominate anything. Going by that name u must be Tigga aka worst DB in the game and you should uninstall. You never have been any threat to me and never will be.
    >
    > Show me one Youtube Channel out there showcase so much victories vs people that outgear oneself with so many classes I play. Good luck.
    >
    > BTT: You obviously have no friggin damn clue what u are talking about. Even before spirit Deity and josd didnt weight out themselves completely as there are diminishing returns you fool. Now add spirit to that pot and you got a whole different scenario. Go ahead make some test and report back. I know I am right. Just saying.
    >
    > Like I said people. This guy is the biggest example I could put out there to explain a person that bigmouths all the god damn time whilst being (not only considered to be) part of the worst players in the entire game. Damn. Just uninstall already and stop spreading stupid BS and confusing people with it. Tell facts or GTFO.

From the pwi wiki :

if ( attack level > defense level ) then:
    damage taken = damage delivered * ( 1 + ( attack level - defense level ) / 100 )

Have you made some test that prove this is wrong ?
    If you haven't, I am sorry you are unable to undertsand that adding 48 attack level on one side and adding 48 defense level on the other side cancel out each other. You think you're right, yet you fail at maths.
    Also spirit has no influence over attack and defense levels.

You are the one who has no damn clue what you are talking about.

Like I said, Joe, you are the best example I could put out there of a person that bigmouths all the god damn time while being part of those that don't understand maths and the game mechanics. Keep stroking your ego by posting what you want to post on your youtube channel.

PS : I don't know why you are so salty over this Tigga but yes, I dominate you.

You cannot even Quote correctly on those forums.

You are one of those fool believing blindly in those formulas while they are obviously faulty/incomplete. Anyone that has done some testing can confirm that. But ya, blindly believe something revolving around PWI is surely a huge sign of delusion since nothing ever written about it can be trusted 100% before tested yourself thouroughly. All I hear is blablablabla, no one does actual test and believes random BS but want to argue with someone that has actually tested this dozens of times in multiple scenarios. But go ahead if you wanna keep making yourselves look like massive fools.

Besides, I have enough footage uploaded myself that shows how good I am. There is no need for me to prove anything. If I am soo easy in xTW (which I didnt even attend for over a month) then go ahead. Show me any recording out there possible showing how "YOUR CHAR" (whichever that might be, try to be secretive about it so people that know wont hop on the Anti-"BS-Train" which you constantly produce) kills my Storm ALONE, without the help of 5+ people also hitting on me. Good luck again. There is no such footage. But ya, I can prove stuff, you cant. Anyone blind can see who dominates this conversation. Its certainly not the empty "YOU". Cheers.

Now stop derailing this goddamn thread again. I just added some points to the initial subject and some nofactors crawl out of their caves to try telling me how much they know and how little I actually know. I mean its a pleassure for me to burst your little bubble of delusion...other dont think about it as much fun as I do and you should respect that. Keep your nonsense out of threads like this. Thank you.
  • keihan007#7641

You are one of those fool believing blindly in those formulas while they are obviously faulty/incomplete. Anyone that has done some testing can confirm that. But ya, blindly believe something revolving around PWI is surely a huge sign of delusion since nothing ever written about it can be trusted 100% before tested yourself thouroughly. All I hear is blablablabla, no one does actual test and believes random BS but want to argue with someone that has actually tested this dozens of times in multiple scenarios. But go ahead if you wanna keep making yourselves look like massive fools.

So the formula, which iirc is based on testing by several players, is wrong but Joes publicly untested, unprovided gut feeling is correct? I could SS you what it says in helpbox bout spirit but that too is believing in something other than Joe. I knew you were one special kid but I had forgotten just how special.

• notanyfox#3644
    edited August 2016
    > @jsxshadow said:
    >
    > You cannot even Quote correctly on those forums.
    >
    > You are one of those fool believing blindly in those formulas while they are obviously faulty/incomplete. Anyone that has done some testing can confirm that. But ya, blindly believe something revolving around PWI is surely a huge sign of delusion since nothing ever written about it can be trusted 100% before tested yourself thouroughly. All I hear is blablablabla, no one does actual test and believes random BS but want to argue with someone that has actually tested this dozens of times in multiple scenarios. But go ahead if you wanna keep making yourselves look like massive fools.
    >
    > Besides, I have enough footage uploaded myself that shows how good I am. There is no need for me to prove anything. If I am soo easy in xTW (which I didnt even attend for over a month) then go ahead. Show me any recording out there possible showing how "YOUR CHAR" (whichever that might be, try to be secretive about it so people that know wont hop on the Anti-"BS-Train" which you constantly produce) kills my Storm ALONE, without the help of 5+ people also hitting on me. Good luck again. There is no such footage. But ya, I can prove stuff, you cant. Anyone blind can see who dominates this conversation. Its certainly not the empty "YOU". Cheers.
    >
    > Now stop derailing this goddamn thread again. I just added some points to the initial subject and some nofactors crawl out of their caves to try telling me how much they know and how little I actually know. I mean its a pleassure for me to burst your little bubble of delusion...other dont think about it as much fun as I do and you should respect that. Keep your nonsense out of threads like this. Thank you.

Attack level and defense level don't work as mentionned on the pwi wiki ? That's new to me. Please, oh Joe, enlighten the pwi community and tell us how they work. Until then you are a massive fool.
    I actually have made tests with blessings / vodoos and they work exactly as mentionned.

Your comment about xTW shows exactly how inexperienced and clueless you are. And that is part of why Crisis got destroyed by the top 3 and even Tempest despite being on par with them in gear.
    You or anyone never killed my character ALONE, without the help of others in xTW. Am I saying that makes me good and everyone else bad ? No, because I know how pvp works in this game.
    Why would anyone try kill a buffed endgame +12 josd AEU set character ALONE in xTW ? It can be done of course. After seeing how you play, I can tell there are many players on all server who could easily win a 1on1 against you. But the time it would take to kill such a char alone without assist (go through genie, survivals) is just not effective for the bigger picture in xTW.
    Not trying to 1v1 in xTW and assist attacking / working with your team is something every experienced player knows how to do. And that is obviously not your case. That's what many players say about you on your server and this is true. You are someone with ego problems that think you can beat everyone alone and get salty when you come to realize you can't.

Once again you prove you are just a big mouth with no knowledge of the game. Keep being salty, keep choosing the fights you post. But stop spreading misinformation and derailling the thread. Thank you :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    I'm open to anything but seeing is believing.​​
  • jsxshadow
    > @jsxshadow said:
    >
    > You cannot even Quote correctly on those forums.
    >
    > You are one of those fool believing blindly in those formulas while they are obviously faulty/incomplete. Anyone that has done some testing can confirm that. But ya, blindly believe something revolving around PWI is surely a huge sign of delusion since nothing ever written about it can be trusted 100% before tested yourself thouroughly. All I hear is blablablabla, no one does actual test and believes random BS but want to argue with someone that has actually tested this dozens of times in multiple scenarios. But go ahead if you wanna keep making yourselves look like massive fools.
    >
    > Besides, I have enough footage uploaded myself that shows how good I am. There is no need for me to prove anything. If I am soo easy in xTW (which I didnt even attend for over a month) then go ahead. Show me any recording out there possible showing how "YOUR CHAR" (whichever that might be, try to be secretive about it so people that know wont hop on the Anti-"BS-Train" which you constantly produce) kills my Storm ALONE, without the help of 5+ people also hitting on me. Good luck again. There is no such footage. But ya, I can prove stuff, you cant. Anyone blind can see who dominates this conversation. Its certainly not the empty "YOU". Cheers.
    >
    > Now stop derailing this goddamn thread again. I just added some points to the initial subject and some nofactors crawl out of their caves to try telling me how much they know and how little I actually know. I mean its a pleassure for me to burst your little bubble of delusion...other dont think about it as much fun as I do and you should respect that. Keep your nonsense out of threads like this. Thank you.

Attack level and defense level don't work as mentionned on the pwi wiki ? That's new to me. Please, oh Joe, enlighten the pwi community and tell us how they work. Until then you are a massive fool.
    I actually have made tests with blessings / vodoos and they work exactly as mentionned.

Your comment about xTW shows exactly how inexperienced and clueless you are. And that is part of why Crisis got destroyed by the top 3 and even Tempest despite being on par with them in gear.
    You or anyone never killed my character ALONE, without the help of others in xTW. Am I saying that makes me good and everyone else bad ? No, because I know how pvp works in this game.
    Why would anyone try kill a buffed endgame +12 josd AEU set character ALONE in xTW ? It can be done of course. After seeing how you play, I can tell there are many players on all server who could easily win a 1on1 against you. But the time it would take to kill such a char alone without assist (go through genie, survivals) is just not effective for the bigger picture in xTW.
    Not trying to 1v1 in xTW and assist attacking / working with your team is something every experienced player knows how to do. And that is obviously not your case. That's what many players say about you on your server and this is true. You are someone with ego problems that think you can beat everyone alone and get salty when you come to realize you can't.

Once again you prove you are just a big mouth with no knowledge of the game. Keep being salty, keep choosing the fights you post. But stop spreading misinformation and derailling the thread. Thank you :)

Again, no proof whatsoever. As expected. Enough said. It's over, you kids can go to sleep now!

PS: I did tests and shared the results with my friends. I couldnt care less if anyone believes me, like I said :P Anyone can just replicate any obvious testing scenario possible and confirm my statements. Do you do that? Do you even consider that? NO. Just keep on BSing all day and night. Congratz. You achieved nothing but stupidity.

Crisis did not have such a huge chance vs most other top tier factions cause AGAIN they did not and still dont have many friggin BMs. And I lack knowledge of mass-pvp while people constantly ignore the impact BMs and Storms have on todays mass-PvP (both of which Crisis has not many of). GG, just GG. Besides, I did not say I have an easy time or roll anyone in xTW, that was you. I said I can beat anyone in a 1on1 under fair circumstances and this is a fact not disproven in 7 years of playing this game.

You have ego problems cause otherwise you would shut up or finally prove ur worth. Til the day you show us all that you possess any other skill besides bigmouthing you are just a few letters on the forums with no meaning whatsoever. But you wont. Cause then you would exploit yourself as the noskiller you are and would lose face in a friggin game. Cant let that happen, right?

InB4 QQ recording is hard! Cant do that with an IQ of 60! Hot damn!!!! What's dis youtube?!

#sadlifeissad

@arspaulina#4310 The only reason why I respond to those derailers is purely for my personal amusement. I am trully sorry if that causes you work eventually but I am afraid that they will never grow up and I cannot resist the urge to have my fun with them. Please accept my honest apologies.

• keihan007#7641

Again, no proof whatsoever. As expected. Enough said. It's over, you kids can go to sleep now!

PS: I did tests and shared the results with my friends. I couldnt care less if anyone believes me, like I said :P Anyone can just replicate any obvious testing scenario possible and confirm my statements. Do you do that? Do you even consider that? NO. Just keep on BSing all day and night. Congratz. You achieved nothing but stupidity.

Crisis did not have such a huge chance vs most other top tier factions cause AGAIN they did not and still dont have many friggin BMs. And I lack knowledge of mass-pvp while people constantly ignore the impact BMs and Storms have on todays mass-PvP (both of which Crisis has not many of). GG, just GG. Besides, I did not say I have an easy time or roll anyone in xTW, that was you. I said I can beat anyone in a 1on1 under fair circumstances and this is a fact not disproven in 7 years of playing this game.

You have ego problems cause otherwise you would shut up or finally prove ur worth. Til the day you show us all that you possess any other skill besides bigmouthing you are just a few letters on the forums with no meaning whatsoever. But you wont. Cause then you would exploit yourself as the noskiller you are and would lose face in a friggin game. Cant let that happen, right?

InB4 QQ recording is hard! Cant do that with an IQ of 60! Hot damn!!!! What's dis youtube?!

#sadlifeissad

@arspaulina#4310 The only reason why I respond to those derailers is purely for my personal amusement. I am trully sorry if that causes you work eventually but I am afraid that they will never grow up and I cannot resist the urge to have my fun with them. Please accept my honest apologies.

I actually did some testing and formula on wiki gives "perfect" accuracy. We are talking few decimal differentials, which are to be expected. The attack levels while attack levels are over defense levels was particularly accurate. On spirit I got 1% variance between test numbers, which again fits well into whats to be expected. So now I got 3 sources, which conflict with what Joe says.

I said it months ago when Karma first rolled Crisis in TW and you QQd bout BMs. Your gameplay, while it seems to work in 1vs1 environment is basically meme material in mass. You dont seem to comprehend the fact its not a 1vs1. The BMs you QQ so much would of not been that much of an issue for you if you had not made it your mission to run into them trying to 1vs1 someone.

• notanyfox#3644
    edited August 2016
    > @jsxshadow said:
    >
    > Again, no proof whatsoever. As expected. Enough said. It's over, you kids can go to sleep now!
    >
    > PS: I did tests and shared the results with my friends. I couldnt care less if anyone believes me, like I said :P Anyone can just replicate any obvious testing scenario possible and confirm my statements. Do you do that? Do you even consider that? NO. Just keep on BSing all day and night. Congratz. You achieved nothing but stupidity.
    >
    > Crisis did not have such a huge chance vs most other top tier factions cause AGAIN they did not and still dont have many friggin BMs. And I lack knowledge of mass-pvp while people constantly ignore the impact BMs and Storms have on todays mass-PvP (both of which Crisis has not many of). GG, just GG. Besides, I did not say I have an easy time or roll anyone in xTW, that was you. I said I can beat anyone in a 1on1 under fair circumstances and this is a fact not disproven in 7 years of playing this game.
    >
    > You have ego problems cause otherwise you would shut up or finally prove ur worth. Til the day you show us all that you possess any other skill besides bigmouthing you are just a few letters on the forums with no meaning whatsoever. But you wont. Cause then you would exploit yourself as the noskiller you are and would lose face in a friggin game. Cant let that happen, right?
    >
    > InB4 QQ recording is hard! Cant do that with an IQ of 60! Hot damn!!!! What's dis youtube?!
    >
    > #sadlifeissad
    >
    > @arspaulina#4310 The only reason why I respond to those derailers is purely for my personal amusement. I am trully sorry if that causes you work eventually but I am afraid that they will never grow up and I cannot resist the urge to have my fun with them. Please accept my honest apologies.

Yes, same. I did tests and shared the results with my friends. Anyone can do the same and confirm the formula on the pwi wiki is accurate. After all the formula on pwi wiki comes from players testing. Special Joe just wants to feel special by claiming BS and spreading misinformation on the forums.

You claim you can beat anyone in 1on1. Yet you only fought 1/4 server. And you only fight a select few on your own server. Your excuse for losing mass-Pvp is class balance. Yet you pick the classes you fight for your videos. I have yet to see one of your arcanes char win against an endgame DB/BM that knows what he is doing. Why ? because you know you would lose.

I don't have ego problems. I didn't say I had an easy time rolling everyone in xTW. I said I dominate YOU, Joe. Your lack of experience and ego that make you try to 1v1 in mass-Pvp is the reason. And that is the undeniable truth.

Are you saying that anyone who doesn't upload pwi pvp video on youtube has an IQ of 60 ?
    What would a vid prove ? That I can play better than you. Sure but you would be too dishonest to admit it like you are too dishonest to admit you are wrong about the attack level / def level.

Now stop derailling threads for you ego, special kid Joe. You are wrong.

PS : I like how after claiming BS and losing an argument based on pure math and game mechanism, you try to personally attack me and criticize my skill :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
This discussion has been closed.