Options

Comments

• notanyfox#3644
    notanyfox#3644 Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @superfedee
    if the attacker has 100 atk lvl and the target has 100 def level,
    decreasing the target def lvl from 100 to 50 will increase the attacker damage by 50%.
    Increasing the target def lvl from 100 to 150 will reduce the attacker damager by 37.5% (other formula for DL > AL). That is actually a 60% survival boost ( 1/(1-0.375) = 1.6 ), so in that example Josd are better than deities.
    That is independant from other stats.

@Special Kid Joe
    You have been utterly defeated. The instant I started posting in this thread, you never stood a chance.
    But don't let that humliation discourage you from posting on the forum. You are after all the forum clown that entertains so many of us.
    Post edited by notanyfox#3644 on
    Stupidity at its finest :
    "Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far."
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • illuzionnn
    illuzionnn Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Do not forget that in next update, crit ( and so crit zerk ) will be nerf cause of the new passiv.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Here @superfedee goes again only partially reading the posts before he comments​​
    Post edited by eirghan on
  • notanyfox#3644
    edited August 2016
    Options
    You first example was attacker with 100 attack level vs target with 100 def level. And you talked about adding or removing 50 def level to the target and gave wrong values. I gave you the right values.

You're right about the fact that if the attacker attack level is so much higher than the target def level, adding def level on the target will have a smaller impact than if that target def level was close to the attacker attack level.
    But the symetric is also true : if the AL is much higher than the DL adding more AL on the attacker will have a small impact.

player 1 130 AL (no deity)
    player 2 100 DL (josd)
    player 1 damages for 100, then you have 30 atk lvl amp, damage dealt = 130

player 1 180 AL (deity)
    player 2 100 DL (josd)
    player 1 damages for 100, then you have 80 atk lvl amp, damage dealt = 180

180/130 = 1.3846

player 1 130 AL (no deity)
    player 2 50 DL (no josd)
    player 1 damages for 100, then you have 80 atk lvl amp, damage dealt = 180

player 1 180 AL (deity)
    player 2 50 DL (no josd)
    player 1 damages for 100, then you have 130 atk lvl amp, damage dealt = 230

230/180 = 1.27777 < 1.3846

Adding attack level has a smaller impact if the target def level is low
    And no, adding 48 attack level doesn't always mean 48% more damage.

Short Saber Man, you don't even know what you are cashshopping for. But don't worry, it is exactly what the company expects you to do.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    180/130 = 1.3846 means the damage increase from the increase in attack level (130->180) is 38.46% if the target has 100 def lvl
    230/180 = 1.2777 means the damage increase from the increase in attack level (130->180) is only 27.77% if the target has 50 def lvl.

So sharding deities gives you a smaller and smaller damage increase the lower the def lvl of your target is.

As long as Att Lvl > Def Lvl, sharding deities never give you a 48% damage increase except when your target has a def level equal to your pre-deities attack level. But usually def level is below attack level.
    Same reason as to why a Jone's Blessing doesn't give you a 30% damage increase.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    You guys are missing some major points here. There is more to it all than just Attack and def level. @dregenfox already said something about that partially.

The effectiveness of esp def lvl correlates directly with your defenses. If your def is 0 than the effectiveness of def level is nearly not existent. The higher your basic values are the more effective josd become hence making josd ALOT stronger than deity since deity dont scale with anything but base-dmg.

Josd scales with any beneficial buff, base def, reductions of any sort and so on.

The statements I made, AGAIN, come from alot of experience. I dont ride on forumulas all day long and I dont have to, since theoretical knowledge will lead you nowhere if you dont have practical experience. Same goes for anything in this world.

The reason a deity sin has a hard time vs and kind of DB (no matter the shards) is that you can easily kill them with just a little bit of CC going through tidal combined with zerks. If you play wiseley and use DEW in combo with antistun then you will drop the sin on selfbuffs easily if he doesnt have enough def-lvl to back him up. Same goes for josd sins vs deity dusk. No the damage is not the same. The spike dmg could possibly be nearly the same but the realistic dmg isnt. Especially since that, if your CC doesnt work on the sin..his def charms keep ticking and ticking and ticking, reducing the amount of DMG you deal on that guy drastically. CC is key nowadays vs any class.

A jaded sin can dispose of a dusk just as fast as a deity one these days but deity duskblades have alot of problems since they get cought once and they are dead. Especially since you all have to realize the fact that a Duskblade kills with his debuffs, quickly and clean, especially on tanky targets. Its hard to land those debuffs on a sin with tidal or damn near impossible hence rendering the jaded sin very resiliant to that kind of stuff increasing his overall survivability by alot. So if the def is high but the def lvl is low the dmg will still be massive. If the def is low but the def lvl high then the dmg will also be massive and that is generally speaking. Both scenarios also vary alot if the def lvl we are talking about are 50 or 98 or even 138 while completely disregarding the att-lvl used on the char. With debuffs the def lvl dont matter that much, without they do. 140 att lvl on 50 def lvl is in general alot more dmg than 200 att lvl on 110 def lvl. Base stats its what its all about this days. Not attack or def lvl, they only compliment those base stats. thats all.

I can surely make some tests when I get the time proving that as it is simple and I had it a bazillion times before. On my server there is a deity sin I have fought on my storm and a josd sin I have fought on my storm. The deity sin even has better gears hence more defenses than the josd and I damn near perfectly deal around 45% less dmg on the josd sin compared to the deity sin (was with 169 att lvl on my storm).

Its nice and all to look at formulas but then you might as well take them ALL into consideration and dont just pick the ones you think are the most important. Even factors like crit-dmg reduction and reduce p./m.dmg taken and even the def you gain from statpoints have a huge impact on the final dmg (latter often gets ignored cause ppl are just blind).

And yes foxy, I am special. Simply cause I waste my time to explain stuff to people that have 0 actual experience and just ride formulas (yes those guys from collage that no one ever liked) while its so obvious to anyone with any decent amount of PvP-experience. Yes, I reassured myself with my friends and buds from PWI again and they all agree. Weird. Like I told you, you are the minority and if you would at least been correct then that would've been great but the only thing ur doing is try to sh!ttalk your way out of it, all the time.

The moment they release xServer 1on1 in whichever way. I will be there and guess who wont be? You! Cause the type of guy you are will never prove anything and will chicken out immidiatly when someone could discover the truth due to ur failure. That also comes from alot of experience :P
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    You guys are missing some major points here. There is more to it all than just Attack and def level. @dregenfox already said something about that partially.

The effectiveness of esp def lvl correlates directly with your defenses. If your def is 0 than the effectiveness of def level is nearly not existent. The higher your basic values are the more effective josd become hence making josd ALOT stronger than deity since deity dont scale with anything but base-dmg.

Josd scales with any beneficial buff, base def, reductions of any sort and so on.

I agree with jsxshadow, and I'd like to add that the more hit a character can tank, the more effective def level will be. To be able to tank more hit, of course defenses need to be factored in, as high as possible.

Def level acts as a damage reduction, if 1 def level reduces 20 damage, then 48 def level will reduce 960 damage. If a character is a oneshot, the total of damage reduced by 48 def level is only 1 * 960 or equal to only 960 HP, but if a character can tank like 5 hits, it's like you have 4800 more HP, if you can tank like 10 hits, it's like you have 9600 more HP, the more hits you can tank during a fight keep stacking the dmg absorbed by def level until the one last hit that kills. Imagine how much damage in total that should cost you your HP but instead it's absorbed by def level.
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    @superfedee

I don't know if you are playing dumb or if you are really bad at maths.
    A classic endgame before shards should have about 150 AL 50 DL
    With deity : about 200 AL 50 DL
    With Josd : about 150 AL 100 DL

deity hitting on Josd : 100 AL over DL : 200 damage
    deity hitting on deity : 150 AL over DL : 250 damage
    josd hitting on josd : 50 AL over DL : 150 damage
    josd hitting on deity : 100 AL over DL : 200 damage

deity and josd hit each other as hard.
    If you don't get it, I have no more hope for you. You don't need to understand anyway, just keep founding my game.

@Special Kid Joe that never loses 1v1 except the many times he lost,

Others stats (spirit, pdef, mdef ...) don't change the effectiveness of attack/ def level. All the damage reductions multiply.
    The example above is true regardless of what value spirit, pdef, mdef have as long as they are equal on both type of chars.

You only have experience at claiming you know everything on the forums and talking non-sense. And when you are wrong you try to change the subject by bragging about making youtube videos of your fight. If the only pvp you do is what you uploaded then you have a lot less experience than me. And if you want to make views, you aren't playing the right type of game.

If they ever make xServer 1on1 (which they probably won't because it's not in their $ interest), I will participate as long as RL allows. You can start bragging about how you will beat everyone like when you thought Crisis would win xTW. We all saw how that went. :)
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Others stats (spirit, pdef, mdef ...) don't change the effectiveness of attack/ def level. All the damage reductions multiply.
    The example above is true regardless of what value spirit, pdef, mdef have as long as they are equal on both type of chars.

I stop there, seriously. I have enough. Talking to you is pointless. I didnt see anyone in this thread that even considers to agree with you. Well @dregenfox does agree with me.

Now, if you think you can play with the best, why not give us the name of your char then? No one is hiding here. Just you? Tell me. Come on. Then I can ask people how "good" you are :) But you are too afraid about getting exposed I guess, thats why u wont tell us :) there is 0 reason not to tell us besides that. Its a game.

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    To Joe, people who say Joe is incorrect agree with Joe. Why wouldn't they ? Joe is so special.

And yes damage reduction multiply.
    If player 1 hit player 2 for 50000 initial damage, with player 1 having 150 AL
    and player 2 having 80 DL and 91% damage reduction from pdef/mdef and lets say same spirit as player 1,
    player 2 will take : 50000 * (1-0.91) * (1 +(150-80)/100)

You are just a fool if you think your pdef/mdef affect how att/def lvl work.

Again you try to make this personal to change the subject because you can't accept the fact you are wrong.
    Let's accept your madness and say you can win a 1on1 against me. What does that prove about what I said ? Nothing, it won't change the game mechanics. As I said previously, you have some ego issues due to your childhood and can't accept defeat, Special Kid Joe.

Go talk to your friends to get some psychological support and get "reassured". Mine are all laughing at you. :D
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    To Joe, people who say Joe is incorrect agree with Joe. Why wouldn't they ? Joe is so special.

And yes damage reduction multiply.
    If player 1 hit player 2 for 50000 initial damage, with player 1 having 150 AL
    and player 2 having 80 DL and 91% damage reduction from pdef/mdef and lets say same spirit as player 1,
    player 2 will take : 50000 * (1-0.91) * (1 +(150-80)/100)

You are just a fool if you think your pdef/mdef affect how att/def lvl work.

Again you try to make this personal to change the subject because you can't accept the fact you are wrong.
    Let's accept your madness and say you can win a 1on1 against me. What does that prove about what I said ? Nothing, it won't change the game mechanics. As I said previously, you have some ego issues due to your childhood and can't accept defeat, Special Kid Joe.

Go talk to your friends to get some psychological support and get "reassured". Mine are all laughing at you. :D

It took all this text and work to finally get you to admit that chances are pretty damn high that I would beat you in a 1on1. Goal achieved. No reason to further respond here. Thanks everyone. Been a fun ride :) TBH, I dont really care about game mechanics when it comes to just formulas and numbers. I care about skill first of all and how people utilize the characters/classes they play. No matter who is right or wrong besides throwing out some random numbers you have put out just as much proof as I did to back my statements up.

I also care alot about people that HAVE to win vs other classes/players when the odds are so extremely in their favour that its already rediculous and people like that tick me off alot. Just like Tigga and when rumours are right and you are this Tigga then I dont wanna log onto forums ever again, knowing that a pathetic fool and prolly one of the worst players in the game dared to stand up against me. I would eat Tigga alive with my dusk. Blindfolded. IDC who you are, just tell me u are not that guy else I might really get psychological problems.

This time, before you try to turn it all around on me:

I dont harm anyone with what I do. I dont tell people in their faces that I think I am something better than them. I am not, so how could I. Any human is equal. What I am doing is fun/entertainment/passing time in every detail. I also love to confuse people and wanna see their reactions to some stuff. What I am doing is at the essence analytics and I do that since forever and pretty much always. There is nothing wrong with me. Dont try to figure me out, just dont. Since that will not be possible for you anyways :P

Well, anything that could've been said about this matchup (Sin vs db). In the end it comes down to the one player that understands the trully important mechanics the most no matter how you chose your sharding. Player skill >>>>> Anything else in a matchup like this. Esp with classes that can have nearly CC (CarbonCopy) the same gear.

Can the DB catch the sin once outside of tidal and without genie rdy then the DB wins instantly (cept he sucks).
    If the sin catches the DB once without genie than the dusk is also dead.

Sharding doesnt really matter considering the dimensions of dmg both classes posses IF played godly. I wasnt stating anything thinking that both are godly. Top of the game still allows mistakes and the tankier you are the more mistakes you can make. 140 def lvl? On selfbuffs -> Put Quad on with mire + EP and the target is still Oneshot. Trip spark, Subsea -> zerkcrit and the target is also oneshot. So whoever has the skill to get that done wins. No, tidal is not a victory by default. Dusks ulti + a Faith genie pretty much outplays tidal, at least for the first 2 periods of it, again, if done right.

Then again, I have not seen one duskblade in action the trully understands the full potential of the skills they possess so..you could say the sin will win most fights. Ok, I agree.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options

I stop there, seriously. I have enough. Talking to you is pointless. I didnt see anyone in this thread that even considers to agree with you. Well @dregenfox does agree with me.

Dregenfoxes math and arguments dont contradict with what notanyfox is saying. The reason and only reason why the idea of more defenses = better JoSD is because other sharding options buff other defense factors, which arent defense levels. In short, with low base defenses, adding more base defenses is more beneficial than adding damage reduction from defense levels. Putting it simply, it doesnt matter if you get hit for 10k or 9k if you have 8k hp.

But at endgame, which is what this discussion was supposed to be about, jades are the best defensive sharding option and other defenses are irrelevant on how effective jades are compared to say deities. You can imagine all the other damage multipliers as X, something thats even in both cases, only attack/defense levels change.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • notanyfox#3644
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Special Kid Joe,

What part of "Lets accept your madness" do you not understand ? I never said you could win a 1v1 against me. I said : what if you could win ? It wouldnt change the fact that what I said about game mechanics is true.
    You can't prove that you're right or wrong by doing a trial by combat. This isn't Game of Thrones.

I don't play on Dawnglory. So if you care so much about having a 1v1 with me, make a char on the servers I play (Tw, Et). You already made 5 R9. What's 1 more ? :D
    I will gladly crush you. #Inb4QQclassQQgearQQJoeLostItsunfair

In any case, you are just the clown of the forum that runs his mouth and doesnt understand maths.

PS : Player skill is only relevant if the player knows what he has to do and for that he needs to understand the game mechanics.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    Meanwhile normal people just play the game.
    giphy.gif

• notanyfox#3644
    edited August 2016
    Options
    superfedee wrote: »
    @notanyfox it's not the fact that deity and josd hit each other the same,

it's the fact that full josd takes only 20%ish less damage respect what deity is taking from any other source

deity hitting on josd: 200
    deity hitting on deity: 250

200:100 = 250:x

deity takes only 25% more damage respect a josd when facing a deity

josd hitting on josd: 150
    josd hitting on deity: 200

150 : 100 = 200: x

deity takes only 33% more damage respect a josd when facing josd\unsharded\vit\citrine​​

and at the same time,

deity deals only 25% more damage respect a josd when facing a deity

deity deals only 33% more damage respect a josd when facing josd

It's symetrical. It doesn't give the edge to one or the other.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • retamat
    retamat Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    superfedee wrote: »
    @notanyfox it's not the fact that deity and josd hit each other the same,

it's the fact that full josd takes only 20%ish less damage respect what deity is taking from any other source

200:100 = 250:x

deity takes only 25% more damage respect a josd when facing a deity

150 : 100 = 200: x

deity takes only 33% more damage respect a josd when facing josd\unsharded\vit\citrine​​

I think you miss the point. The point that notanyfox is trying to make is that it doesn't matter if you shard full deity or Josd. In the end both deity char and josd char hit each other as hard...so it really doesn't matter. from your tone I feel like you keep saying deiy char will hit hard.
    However, it is true that deity char will hit harder on josd chars or other sharded chars compared to a josd chars, but deity chars have smaller % damage increased compare to % damge reduced of josd chars when facing other sharded chars
    why? It is because the fact that a normal RRR9 (without deity or josd) will have higher attack levels than defense levels (120 AL and 60 DL I believe). Like notanyfox said, if your AT is too high compared to your opponent DL, its effectiveness will be reduced. While your DL starts at lower value than your AL, adding DL (josd) will have maximum effect. Therefore, for 48 AL added to 120 initial AL and for 48 DL added to the 60 initial DL, the 48 DL's effect > 48 AT's effect. That why he said josd chars have a bit more advatage.

PS: MrIamsmart (Joe), I think notanyfox got you a good one there :)
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Warsong looking for four more. I think @bloodedone87 is gonna come with :#
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Warsong looking for four more. I think @bloodedone87 is gonna come with :#
    ???

giphy.gif

• asfrank
    asfrank Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Ararat is far better than Ruby_Inferno. FeelsBadMan
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    illuzionnn wrote: »
    Do not forget that in next update, crit ( and so crit zerk ) will be nerf cause of the new passiv.

Did you just go to the trouble of making a new character to post that? :p

• jsxshadow
    Options
    @asfrank proof of that? Anyone that can vouche for this player?

What you guys are missing in all those videos some people upload and that they might be sorted out to make the people shine forget something important. Reaction. CC. What to do when bad luck strikes you. How to get the max out of ur class.

You can clearly see in any 1on1 video if the player wins by outplaying the other or simply due to luck.

Weird how most people cant even analyze fights but claim other people to be good whem there is literally 0 footage of them avaible. GG ijs.
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    Previously, on Special Kid Joe's adventures
    Deity sin vs Josd Dusk -> Dusk wins.
    Josd sin vs deity dusk -> Sin wins by far.
    Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk -> who wins ?
    Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk goes to sin most likely. But that depends on the avg gear lvl then. if you start using scenarios that involve unequal gears hence not full +12 it gets alot harder to tell who would win.
    Deity sin vs Josd Dusk
    Josd sin vs deity dusk
    Unsharded sin vs unsharded dusk
    Those are exactly the same match-ups. The damage on each other will be the same. How can you claim josd dusk would win against deity sin and that josd sin would win by far against deity dusk ?
    You obviously have no friggin damn clue what u are talking about. Even before spirit Deity and josd didnt weight out themselves completely as there are diminishing returns you fool. Now add spirit to that pot and you got a whole different scenario. Go ahead make some test and report back. I know I am right. Just saying.
    From the pwi wiki :

if ( attack level > defense level ) then:
    damage taken = damage delivered * ( 1 + ( attack level - defense level ) / 100 )

Have you made some test that prove this is wrong ?
    If you haven't, I am sorry you are unable to undertsand that adding 48 attack level on one side and adding 48 defense level on the other side cancel out each other. You think you're right, yet you fail at maths.
    PS: There are no videos of me losing simply cause that never happend to this day. Anytime I died I also uploaded that.
    dregenfox wrote: »
    For the purposes of comparing deity sharded vs JoSD sharded, it is the same as being unsharded, so Joe is incorrect on this matter
    Well @dregenfox does agree with me.
    asfrank wrote: »
    Ararat is far better than Ruby_Inferno. FeelsBadMan

As always Joe manages to derail the thread on change the topic to : Is Joe better than everyone else ?

On the new topic then, Ararat would certainly one-shot Joe. Equal numbers, Ararat always crushes Joe. Joe can never kill Ararat. Ararat's homestead is prettier than Joe's too. Ararat's alts homesteads are better than Joe's as well.

But does that mean Joe would lose ? No, because if it happens Joe will upload a video of his defeat and Joe will stay undefeated forever.
    Special Kid Joe 2016
  • illuzionnn
    illuzionnn Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    @dregenfox Not at all, I was just saying a lot of thing will change with the next passiv + skill update; mostly for sin ;p
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @rockafella#8523

I am 99% sure no one answered your question properly :wink: .
    You should state the number of hours you spend in game and what kind of people you will be fighting.

Most comments on this thread belong to overqualified people :smile: . Over qualification often leads to frustrations. Both in a game and in RL.

I am a moderate to low (number of hours) player of PWI. Even I can tell you that when it comes to PVP, at least 80% of the people have no idea what the heck (we) are doing. For most purposes sins and dbs are relatively equal on moderate players. It is why you need to polish your question. Are you talking about some of the best players out there? Or a conflict between moderate players? Are we talking super end game or not?

The generic question you asked is a frustration bait for people who obviously no life the game. There are so many variables that impact the outcome, its not even funny (like for example genie, most underrated factor for many, including myself). You can assume equal gears and levels in general, but then ... each class shines with various sharding and equipments. You sir, seem like a troll :wink: , in which case, hats off!
    Post edited by magiceffect on
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    @notanyfox#3644 I am glad that you at least managed to properly use the forums.

You should really consider consulting professional help since your obsession with me because really unhealthy.

If you dont believe that I am a good player then thata clearly an advantage for me. Anyone that has ever underestimated me got wrecked hard. I also dont feel like repeating myself again and again..it gets annoying.

I always upload all fights I record. I dont record anything esp when I am not home and play from an old shetty laptop. When I upload a set of fights then its mostly due to personal reasearch and for general analytic purposes to further improve myself or anyone that might be watching. Like I said. I habe uploaded fights in which I lose as well. Its anyone's job to look for the reasons why I lost some fights but if I did then it was due to being outgeared in 99% of all cases and even then...I normally win the majority of fights anyways. I clearly define victory and loss only by the majority of fights. if you win 6 and lose 4 battles then the overall victor is you. Common sense. This is used nearly in every sort of competition on this planet. Losing a single fight in a game thats nearly pure rng based means nothing. Winning the majority of fights is what its about and nothing else.

So if we would fight and you would win the first fight but I win any other fight that follows then even you propably realise that I am the clear victor and that this one victory for you means absolutely nothing hence why I treat such fights just as if they never happened. I win the majority = I win it all (cept if its really really close like out of 40 fights 19:21 or so then it would be equal. no victor, no loser. just equal.).

Hence, with the exception of one occurance vs the stromgest db on our server (SoSinFull vs my storm) I have never lost the majority of fights, as long as I play this game and considering any server, ever. Losing to a db that ever outgesrs u as a caster hardly is something one can complain about. Even I crush max gear caster with my far far lower geared db easily.
  • notanyfox#3644
    Options
    @notanyfox#3644 I am glad that you at least managed to properly use the forums.

You should really consider consulting professional help since your obsession with me because really unhealthy.

If you dont believe that I am a good player then thata clearly an advantage for me. Anyone that has ever underestimated me got wrecked hard. I also dont feel like repeating myself again and again..it gets annoying.

I always upload all fights I record. I dont record anything esp when I am not home and play from an old shetty laptop. When I upload a set of fights then its mostly due to personal reasearch and for general analytic purposes to further improve myself or anyone that might be watching. Like I said. I habe uploaded fights in which I lose as well. Its anyone's job to look for the reasons why I lost some fights but if I did then it was due to being outgeared in 99% of all cases and even then...I normally win the majority of fights anyways. I clearly define victory and loss only by the majority of fights. if you win 6 and lose 4 battles then the overall victor is you. Common sense. This is used nearly in every sort of competition on this planet. Losing a single fight in a game thats nearly pure rng based means nothing. Winning the majority of fights is what its about and nothing else.

So if we would fight and you would win the first fight but I win any other fight that follows then even you propably realise that I am the clear victor and that this one victory for you means absolutely nothing hence why I treat such fights just as if they never happened. I win the majority = I win it all (cept if its really really close like out of 40 fights 19:21 or so then it would be equal. no victor, no loser. just equal.).

Hence, with the exception of one occurance vs the stromgest db on our server (SoSinFull vs my storm) I have never lost the majority of fights, as long as I play this game and considering any server, ever. Losing to a db that ever outgesrs u as a caster hardly is something one can complain about. Even I crush max gear caster with my far far lower geared db easily.

So someone gave me that link showing you lose to a DB multiple times :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvHrQWPNk4Q

What's your excuse ? "xDD. my timing was awful. gf".
    Yap awful.

I didn't watch it all but I'm pretty sure you lost more than half of the numbers of fights.
    And this DB gameplay is much below average to say the least. You probably outgear him too.
    I didn't see that fight on your channel ? Does it hurt Joe's pride ? Something like that can't happen to the great Joe ?

And that's just 1on1 the simple mode of the game.
    Let's not talk about your performance in mass where you have no clue of your surroundings and always seem to commit suicide when you can't outpower your enemies with pure gear, kiddo.

Special Kid Joe 2016
This discussion has been closed.