Elysium reported issues Megathread

Options

Comments

• kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    Options
    so wait requirement for raffle is : 06/01 01:00 AM -- 06/07 10:59 PM: Upgrade your Dragonbreath Weapon(LV 17 Weapon) into Dragonbreath Honed, it takes 3-4 months of everyday farming just for ether jades (depending on luck) so we have to do this in 2 or so months to be entered into raffle?
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    rieihdius said:

tradeoffs said:

anyone else not able to even start vyn yen quest line? ive tried on 3 toons, my husband on 4 toons and none have anything at vyn yen. and yes theyre all 100+ rebirths, 100k+ rep, cultivations range from 89 demon/sage to 100 celestial, and all can use the homestead with no issues.

I have two toons that also don't have that quest, but one is not rb and the other is rb1, not sure if that quest have a boundary level requirement or something.
    My main did it with no problem but that character have culti, rep and rb/boundary maxed.
    I have a wizzy that is lvl 102 and did all her culti but is not reborn she can't get in so you might be right. Maybe you need to rebirth them and max out all that stuff too.

• jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options
    I checked the patch notes. They fixed the issue with realm of reflection, but there is no mention on homestead issue. So far this patch is amazing, it only seems to have to two problems, where one has been fixed.

Please update original post or a post on first page to reflect all the bugs discussed in this thread, that is what these threads are for. Otherwise can't blame people posting the same bug over and over again because they did not read each single comment here.​​
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    Options
    No mention of fixing the xTW SvS NPC?
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • jabq
    Options
    darkonome wrote: »
    No mention of fixing the xTW SvS NPC?

it is not on the list, so the problem does not exist dz7ydAq.png​​
  • sunshine859
    sunshine859 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So the Phoenix Dancing NPC is still missing. Or at least I might be blind and cannot find it on Tideswell.

EDIT: Ignore me, for I am blind. She has appeared after noon, GMT-6
    Post edited by sunshine859 on
    Jaceraie
    Celestial Sage Mystic
    Tideswell. #AlwaysEastCoast
  • nooneseller
    nooneseller Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Im having two problems with the new patch: Im now constant having server error logging in no matterr where from. Was normaly just west arch that i had that problem becouse of all the catshops. And no its not my comp I have an avg. of 200ms and 100+fsp normaly. The 2nd problem is somtimes leaving construction mode in home the interface glitches and stays but u cant do anything this has happendt to alot of people i know so again not just me.
  • cgrcnr
    cgrcnr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    the game was running fine a couple of hours ago now it is trying to download itself over and over again in steam.. anybody else having that issue?

update:
    i guess i found the issue; earlier i clicked the "keep the launcher updated automatically" option in pwi's own launcher, so i guess it messes with steam making it download the game over and over again. trying to recover the game from a backup doesn't work either. what i did was i launched the game with the patcher.exe (which launched the game in german btw) and unclick that option, then recover my backup. that worked.
    Post edited by cgrcnr on
  • jwbooth
    jwbooth Posts: 55 Arc User
    Options
    Any news on xtourney or XTW?
  • kukla2
    kukla2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options

Hey Everyone,
    Welcome to the megathread. Use this to report issues found with the launch of Elysium. We already have a couple issues so far reported, if you find anything else, report them here.

- Players occasionally are unable to enter their Homestead
    - NPC's are missing in the Realm of Reflection

I got 2 gardens in my homestead, tried to put one away, the put away button is not working. Asked my friends to try to do the same, they cant either, so its not only me. Thank you.
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I've found that when I try to sit or fall down now, my character seems to have a seizure and it never did that before.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • jabq
    Options
    capnk wrote: »
    The "Tree" "Flower" and "Trophy" tabs are missing from the Nature section of the Contractor Ledger. You can see them in the Codex, but not buy them from other players using contracts.

They need to fix this soon. Otherwise lots of players will be ticked off soon when they come to realise this.​​
  • id10tz
    id10tz Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Was able to pick up the quest line again. My pick up was in Momaganon at 328 626 but the chain co-ords are listed below.
    Lothranis - 331,536
    Cave of Sadistic Glee
    Dawnglory 739,963
    Momaganon 328,626
    Lothranis 343,594
    Although I had no red quests the npc at 628,626 had a quest indicator which reactivated the red quest line. Hope this helps and some are able to continue. I'll see if I can get a url with posted screen shots but the co-ords were really all I needed.
  • id10tz
    id10tz Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Srry the pick up at the Cave of Sadistic Glee was at the entrance so I had no co-ords for that.
  • alexandracj
    alexandracj Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Hello

I can not finish the quest Legend- Entering Elysium ... i killed the dragon.. multiple times , no item. i relog same nothing , i deleted the quest same.. nothing... what else to do ?
    Thank you
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I would imagine you are killing the wrong dragon. There are two types.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jabq
    Options
    Hello

I can not finish the quest Legend- Entering Elysium ... i killed the dragon.. multiple times , no item. i relog same nothing , i deleted the quest same.. nothing... what else to do ?
    Thank you

The dragons are further of, there about 8~20 bunched around, flying up higher. The ones you are killing are the two that go ringa ringa roses. Those are the wrong ones.​​
  • bsup68
    bsup68 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options

I would imagine you are killing the wrong dragon. There are two types.​​

The "Gold" Dragon isn't the one to kill, tried that twice without succes and switched to the dragons with much less HP - 1 kill and done :smile:
  • darkonome
    Options
    jabq said:

capnk wrote: »

The "Tree" "Flower" and "Trophy" tabs are missing from the Nature section of the Contractor Ledger. You can see them in the Codex, but not buy them from other players using contracts.

They need to fix this soon. Otherwise lots of players will be ticked off soon when they come to realise this.​​

I believe this is intentional, you need to do your gardening quests/lvl your Wonder market/splash coin on Trophy boxes to get these Designs/recipes.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
  • jabq
    Options
    I believe this is intentional, you need to do your gardening quests/lvl your Wonder market/splash coin on Trophy boxes to get these Designs/recipes.

Why have the ability to make something 2~6 times, if you can not sell it to others? If you make the same statue four times, does your prestige go up by 4xstatue prestige value? or does it count as 1 time?​​
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Options
    jabq said:

Why have the ability to make something 2~6 times, if you can not sell it to others? If you make the same statue four times, does your prestige go up by 4xstatue prestige value? or does it count as 1 time?​​

I see nothing earning prestige in the homestead system.
  • alexandracj
    alexandracj Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    smile: hello , thanks for the anwers . I really did not think i might kill the wrong dragon blush:
  • sombre0verseau
    sombre0verseau Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    I'm having an issue with the Construction Workshop quest, after picking it up and being ported out of the homestead, I receive the pop up but after clicking it I won't receive the rest of the quest sometimes but the item is still in my inventory. There is nothing to trash or in the find quest section it just doesn't show up anywhere else.
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    Options
    im having an issue where on my cleric and seeker, i can move all of the building around, even the host and guest points, but when i get on my storm, i can move the buildings and farms just fine, i can move the guest point too, but when i move the host point, i get kicked from the game completely
  • darkonome
    Options
    @sombre0verseau for this issue I wouldn't worry too much about it as when you level your Workshop you will do the higher level quests anyway skipping past this stage, would be nice if they fixed it I agree but doesn't hold you back
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
  • sombre0verseau
    sombre0verseau Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    @darkonome whether it's holding me back or not doesn't matter, it's still something that should be fixed. I merely found a issue and thought to post it. xD
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Options
    I do'nt know if that has been reported: can't put offensive charms when G17 weapon equipped. (Text say Lvl 12-17 Weapon)
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    zoube wrote: »
    I do'nt know if that has been reported: can't put offensive charms when G17 weapon equipped. (Text say Lvl 12-17 Weapon)

On a similar note if you look at the PWDB entry for Distract Arrow you can see the limit was changed to G17 but it currently doesn't work with the G17 bow. I can confirm from the game files that the limit was actually changed from G16 to G17 on those arrows even though the text still says g16 and they don't actually work yet with g17. I think the client is being a little buggy about all this g17 stuff.
    ​​
  • jamester26
    jamester26 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    i keep getting this weird error prompt when i try to launch the game ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game and updated the client please help