Elysium reported issues Megathread

14567810»

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    holy **** i agree with something @dingo488 said *starts vomiting uncontrollably*
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Random issue spotted on Dawnglory not sure if on the other servers but server time isn't quite right. At server time being 11:27pm I ported into the veno daily and couldn't take the quest to start it. Looking at server time it said 11:32pm. So I exited the instance and looked at server time again which read 11:29pm.

Continuing on with this I find when dual client that the different clients have slightly different time zones no matter if they are on the same laptop or on different ones.

Reporting this coz it's kinda annoying when an instance is only available before 11:30pm server time and you do make it on time xD.
  • gomiamiheat
    gomiamiheat Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2016

tele/crash problem in homestead
    Post edited by gomiamiheat on
  • galingale
    galingale Posts: 7 Arc User
    "Failed to Find the Homestead". I have the rep and the culti. I did the quest chain when the expansion came out, but I haven't done much with it since. Am I somehow locked out of it now? Ticket submission not helpful.
  • newfieblues
    newfieblues Posts: 5 Arc User
    that nasty glitch when computer crashed and can not get back into game because wrong password.. when is RIGHT PASSWORD
  • kitten1970
    kitten1970 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Not getting the minion pouch from homestead quests. It says I'm getting it but it's not in my inventory.
  • myelene#1434
    myelene#1434 Posts: 8 Arc User
    i cant even load the game and tried to reinstall it the nstaller wont open thanks, i had some time i i said lets give the game a new chance to let me down XD and it did it without even launching ... thanks have a nice day i'll check later if the installer or my installation work again...