Elysium is coming... Discuss...

Comments

• gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    According to pwdatabase the new Tournament its going to be Cross Server thats intersting, also the mechanic of this tournament looks like the Current one, each Phase you can reach you can get a good amount of EXP and new mats for Crafting Ancient Emblems, Star Chart Items, War Avatar Packs and more but the winer can gain like 18m exp, 1 red mat and 1 Helmet like Helmet Base i wonder if that would be traded, I hoping we get the new Update SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON​​
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User

Oh yeah... Almost forgot... we're also releasing PWI on Steam :)

How is that gona work... lanch steam to lanch arc to lanch PWI ?? how do I redeem inside steam for blessing ???
  • hmmmmedic
    hmmmmedic Posts: 37 Arc User

Will we be getting reawaken 3 in this expansion?
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    hmmmmedic said:

Will we be getting reawaken 3 in this expansion?
    China doesn't have 3rd rebirth.

• ealdorman
    ealdorman Posts: 16 Arc User
    Nope, no 3rd rb in china yet so it'll be a while for us still.
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    I for one will quit PWI after paying several thousand dollars for RRR9 gear and since I am an archer still get 1 shot.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator

How is that gona work... lanch steam to lanch arc to lanch PWI ?? how do I redeem inside steam for blessing ???
    You forget about Arc, and just DL the client and launch via Steam. I do this with FW now since I can't run Arc on dev builds of Win10.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    I'd like more information on this Thursday Night Fights

Is this replacing our current tournament?
    Is this crown of madness a guarantee every week to the winner?
    What time will it be?
    Is it cross-server? If so, please for once don't **** the US servers and give it to a 8 pm EU time.
  • engrdennis2012
    engrdennis2012 Posts: 95 Arc User
    crown of madness price will drop :)
  • aishiteru178
    aishiteru178 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Will married couples be able to share houses?
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino Are we getting the new skills? Say yes pls :'(
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Will married couples be able to share houses?
    No, everyone has his own house.​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    superfedee wrote: »
    rumored com reward isnt tradeable (if com will be the reward actually since the ch npc is giving out base helmets on nw upgrade)
    heard also tournament is cross-server so i wonder how will it be? you need to make team of 10s? is it server vs server? faction vs faction? team vs team? all random you make squad inside? all random with mixed servers players composition?

confirmationspls
    Every Thursday night players can square off against each other in a no-holds-barred player versus player contest of steel and guts. If you have what it takes and defeat your challengers, you might walk out with a Crown of Madness.
    It specifically states player versus player and "if you have what it takes and defeat your challengers"
    It's all singular, so going from that it should be 1v1 matches, tournament ladder style.

But yeah, more clarification would be needed on that @thenamesdomino
    Hope that will be covered in news posts, but from previous expansions, the news posts were rather lackluster​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    It's probably just the regular PvP tournament we already have, except turned cross-server. But I think I saw attackerv mention there will still be in-server regular tournament as well, with lower/less rewards I assume.​​
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited March 2016

According to pwdatabase the new Tournament its going to be Cross Server thats intersting, also the mechanic of this tournament looks like the Current one, each Phase you can reach you can get a good amount of EXP and new mats for Crafting Ancient Emblems, Star Chart Items, War Avatar Packs and more but the winer can gain like 18m exp, 1 red mat and 1 Helmet like Helmet Base i wonder if

dblazen1 said:

superfedee wrote: »

rumored com reward isnt tradeable (if com will be the reward actually since the ch npc is giving out base helmets on nw upgrade)

heard also tournament is cross-server so i wonder how will it be? you need to make team of 10s? is it server vs server? faction vs faction? team vs team? all random you make squad inside? all random with mixed servers players composition?

confirmationspls

Every Thursday night players can square off against each other in a no-holds-barred player versus player contest of steel and guts. If you have what it takes and defeat your challengers, you might walk out with a Crown of Madness.

It specifically states player versus player and "if you have what it takes and defeat your challengers"

It's all singular, so going from that it should be 1v1 matches, tournament ladder style.

But yeah, more clarification would be needed on that @thenamesdomino

Hope that will be covered in news posts, but from previous expansions, the news posts were rather lackluster​​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, please. Make it 1on1 :D Finally!
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    @asterelle Can you check how many Accessory Socket Stones is necessary to add 3,4 sockets into ornaments ? Thanks a lot.
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User

@asterelle Can you check how many Accessory Socket Stones is necessary to add 3,4 sockets into ornaments ? Thanks a lot.

3/15/36/75
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • attackerv
    @thenamesdomino i know the time slot for inner-sever tournament is 7:50pm and X-sever tournament is 7:40pm in pwcn. stronger players in inner-server and X-server tournament will be qualify next week X-server tournamet. player can not join both tournament at the same time.

however, the time zone issue in pwi will lead to OP players can join both tournaments and get both of rewards. that is not original purpose and unfair. Could you change some code and let ppl ONLY join one tournament each week?

I know pwi don't like change the code. Like RW, it is supposed a pvp event, but in pwi, because pve server, RW is just like a joke. It is not too hard to make RW like morai event, in pk mode but won't lose anything.

To new tournament, time zone is pwi special issue, hopefully, pwi dont' directily copy tournamet code and should make some change.
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    tbh, most of the more OP people will probably still not bother with normal tourney since the helm is basically gbq helm right? And most of them have it already.​​
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    chary said:

tbh, most of the more OP people will probably still not bother with normal tourney since the helm is basically gbq helm right? And most of them have it already.​​

Crown Of Madness is not a base helm. Some people who have Base helm, went with CoM. Which idk why but in my opinion...base helm is more better for a caster. x) But it all depends how people play.

• ealdorman
    ealdorman Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2016

chary said:

Crown Of Madness is not a base helm. Some people who have Base helm, went with CoM. Which idk why but in my opinion...base helm is more better for a caster. x) But it all depends how people play.

In the chinese version of pwi there are 2 tourneys, the cross server one gives a CoM to the winner, the regular one gives a helm that is basically a base helm.
  • attackerv
    edited March 2016
    helm just one of good reward. Actually, G17R4-R5 red mats is more important, consider the low drop rate (1%) of boss, long time FB and our low population. new tournament will be a major source to get red mats.

lvl 2 star chart exp and lvl 2 astrospira pearl is also not bad reward. A pack is good as well.

BTW, this is not 1vs1, just group PK, like our current tournament. so faction/server allied is very important.
    Main Chars in tidewell:
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2016

It's going to work just like our other games on Steam. Launch steam and launch the game :) you dont need arc if you dont want to, however all of our codes still must be redeemed on arc; note however, you still need an arc account to play.
  • sylenthunder

It's going to work just like our other games on Steam. Launch steam and launch the game :) you dont need arc if you dont want to, however all of our codes still must be redeemed on arc; note however, you still need an arc account to play.
    a.k.a. redeem all of your codes at https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem since you won't have Arc installed. normal-37.gif​​

​​
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User

we will be able to charge from Steam? or we have to log Arc for this action?
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    Not having read all the info in another thread about g17, can someone summarize the locations for obtaining the materials to make g17? or is it all cash shopped?

if it isnt cash shopped are some materials only found in places you need rrr9 to survive (Like Justice mode FSP), or some places that only some people can get to??
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    jamesmcd wrote: »
    Not having read all the info in another thread about g17, can someone summarize the locations for obtaining the materials to make g17? or is it all cash shopped?

if it isnt cash shopped are some materials only found in places you need rrr9 to survive (Like Justice mode FSP), or some places that only some people can get to??

You can farm the mats from housing system, new daily farming instance and oncoming PVP-tournament. Might be also cashshoppable to some extent.

Ser, you don't need r9rr to survive FSPJ, T3 ish moar than enough if sharded+refined properly. But the new instance will have bosses that hit 2,5-3x as hard as FSPJ-bosses. But Kitty still thinks it'll be doable in T3 (aka. nv3/G16).
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    Materials farmed from housing system.

Is the house going to cost as much as a faction base to establish?

Can more than one toon on the same account use the 1 housing system?

Am I going to have to decide which toon to make g17 and trash the others?
  • sylenthunder
    beast21g wrote: »
    we will be able to charge from Steam? or we have to log Arc for this action?
    You've been able to b
    uy Zen on Steam for a while now.​​

​​