Elysium is coming... Discuss...

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    adamantine and orichalcum, are necessary to get r9r3 parts. The packs are a way to get them quickly and in bulk there will be other means available through the game to get it... it's just going to take a lot more time.
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User

adamantine and orichalcum, are necessary to get r9r3 parts. The packs are a way to get them quickly and in bulk there will be other means available through the game to get it... it's just going to take a lot more time.

So, are those things another way to get R93rd cast gear? Need more details. x)

• tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2016

please elaborate. Before i attempt to get and spent 600-700m++ coins on some pack, i'd love to know what r9r3 you are talking about.... last time i checked we already have r9r3.... base r9... r9 2nd cast... r9 3rd cast (warsong)....

Also, if our playerbase is so robust, please by all means share a true and accurate account for the number of ACTIVE NON-ALT accounts currently on each server. Everytime this question has ever been asked pw has always skirted over or ignored, or acted in ignorance of the question. I would bet there are less than 10,000 active non-alt players on each server.
    As clarifcation, buffer, catshops, and pv runners are alts, not mains.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    ....Also, if our playerbase is so robust, please by all means share a true and accurate account for the number of ACTIVE NON-ALT accounts currently on each server. Everytime this question has ever been asked pw has always skirted over or ignored, or acted in ignorance of the question. I would bet there are less than 10,000 active non-alt players on each server.
    As clarifcation, buffer, catshops, and pv runners are alts, not mains.
    I'm not sure that would be possible. Even if they limited by IP address, the numbers would be skewed, as three people play out of the house I'm in.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User

So is it just another way to go from R9S1 - R9S2 -R9S3 gear or, is this an upgrade from our current R9S3 gear?
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User

I remember that R9r3 parts dont require these items to be crafted, unless if these mats are for upgrade r9r3

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    ballenato wrote: »

So is it just another way to go from R9S1 - R9S2 -R9S3 gear or, is this an upgrade from our current R9S3 gear?
    "Upgrade"
    It's not worth it to go from our version of R9rr to the chinese version. So unless there is something else coming along the way to upgrade the chinese version to something else that is better, it's useless.
    Then I suggest you stop wasting your time on this forum, whizzing in everyones cornflakes and go back to WoW, or Pokemon, or whatever forum you don't need to trash.

>I'm trashing the forums
    >Because i'm stating the obvious about how PWE constantly drops the ball

Yeah, ok, how's that ignorance is bliss going for you?

PWI as a game on it's own has potential, it's PWE that is the being that drops the ball with regards to the player base.
    Stating that PWI has such a solid and large player base but without any number is like every other argument on the internet because "someone said so".
    If they filter out all the alt characters, all the alt accounts and all the inactive accounts, that will leave them with a significant lower number.

Releasing the game on steam will just give a temporary influx, of which some might stay. But I can tell you right off the bat that the reviews on steam are most likely not going to be good if anyone that played PWI has ever had to deal with PWE.
    At this point I can only see PWI as a cashcow for PWE, specially with the moves they are making.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• joeseiner
    joeseiner Posts: 9 Arc User

The Main questions are:

1. Whcih version of the gear are you talking about? We are aware of the fact that our r9 2nd recast is different from the chinese version. So you can name them like that if you want. That would help clarifying alot. Also if this is completely new gear, please also tell us.
    2. You get 10 each Pack you buy...how many would you need? I mean, if you buy one pack and you end up not getting far then ppl will be seriously frustrated. If one pack is enough to upgrade everything it would be reasonable. Even if you would need 3 or 4 packs its would be ok, but please let us know.
    3. If you are talking about the CN r9 2nd recast version...be aware that this gear set is pretty much equal to the one we already have. It is really just a sidegrade. The Armor parts are not even worth it. Only the weapons in combination with the armor we already have would be a slight upgrade for most people. The gear is pretty much useless imho. So please be reasonable with the prices as it is definitly not worth the effort of any recast-Stages we already have.

PS: Guys give Domino a break. The game is still going strong and the people that are complaining are always the same. Domino is doing his best with the situation he's been givin. Constantly complaining people will just drive him away like all the other CMs that came before him. We dont want that. You guys also have no insight of what happens behind the scene..so shut it up and leave our GMs/CMs alone.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Only things can think to ask is this: [I have tried to only ask questions that have not already been answered)

Homestead:
    Is there any storage in the housing, and by storage I mean, chests, draws and weapon racks.
    Can you have any animals roaming around the house (if so is any of them a have a wolf/dog)?
    If there can be animals is there a limit? (dreams of personal wolf pack)
    Is the House per charater or per account?
    If per charater can other charaters on the account access it?
    If people can enter a house do they have the ability to move stuff? (Give them permision)
    Can people do this house daily in other people's homes?

G17 Weapons:
    Is it only weapons or is it armour as well?
    Is the weapons (/armour) class restricted? (By this I mean veno's can use something other than a pakata and bm's can use bows).
    Is there any clue to the time needed to farm for a all weapon bm? (will be CRAZY)
    Are they tradeable?
    Are they account stashable?
    Is there a bound and a non-bound version? (Like G16 with TT and Lunar)
    How will this effect Lunar, TT and Warsong? (Hopefuly not going like Nivana and FC)
    Will G17 need G16?

R9: (Yes seen this mentioned above but saw no real answer)
    Is is the diestriction of the mats mentioned a typo or is there a new update to this?
    If there is a new update is it weapons and/or gear?
  • tchp
    tchp Posts: 25 Arc User
    laiwaisan said:

why dont you put more veno pets theirs tons of pets for example that red molten crystal rock that looks like the blue one theirs raccoon and tigers and white leopards theres so many creatures in primal and other instances ps and its not that hard i seen armature programmer show that anything and everything can literally be a pet. also i saw a video from you tube that showed pwi tattoos on all toons that wasn't fash that was put in the game by devs what are the ini codes for these tattoos ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7C_M_iCNXs is this from are old pwe?

There is a reason in the history of PW that makes a pet tamable and not tamable. Only animal, so mo mechanoide can be tame, this has to do whit there "training". Also Only animal that have not been tainted by the wraith can be tame.

might seem like a stupid reason but has a veno player I think it gives a little flavor to the class.
  • tchp
    tchp Posts: 25 Arc User
    joeseiner said:

PS: Guys give Domino a break. The game is still going strong and the people that are complaining are always the same. Domino is doing his best with the situation he's been givin. Constantly complaining people will just drive him away like all the other CMs that came before him. We dont want that. You guys also have no insight of what happens behind the scene..so shut it up and leave our GMs/CMs alone.

All my rage is not on the moderator, it's on the PPl that work for PW and do not use or find some leverage to make china realise they are missing the american and EU mark by not cutting us some slack, and not inforcing stupid crippling rules just because they have trouble managing there under valued work force.

It's a game and every one need to progress, yet for the last 3 year every step I made foward they took initiative to make me fell like I'm going backward. There goes all my rage. would you spend 250k On a ferari and when it get out of the shop, you have to put a V6 in it, and 2 inch wide tire ...

Some one in PW need to get out of there f ing pool and sun bath, and start thinking more seriously about this game and content if they want a future. Specialy lanching on Steam.
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    wishes08 wrote: »
    Only things can think to ask is this: [I have tried to only ask questions that have not already been answered)

Homestead:
    Is there any storage in the housing, and by storage I mean, chests, draws and weapon racks. As far as Kitty's understood, there's only storage for house materials in there. No extra room for normal stuffs.
    Can you have any animals roaming around the house (if so is any of them a have a wolf/dog)?
    If there can be animals is there a limit? (dreams of personal wolf pack)
    Is the House per charater or per account? Per character.
    If per charater can other charaters on the account access it?
    If people can enter a house do they have the ability to move stuff? (Give them permision)
    Can people do this house daily in other people's homes? From what Kitty's read and if she's understood correctly, yush they can.

G17 Weapons:
    Is it only weapons or is it armour as well? G17 ish weapon-only for naow.
    Is the weapons (/armour) class restricted? (By this I mean veno's can use something other than a pakata and bm's can use bows). The weapons don't have class-restrictions other than ol' "daggers=sin-only etc."
    Is there any clue to the time needed to farm for a all weapon bm? (will be CRAZY)
    Are they tradeable? Kitty thinks nope. According to screenshots she's seen, they're like r9 tradeability-wise. Same restrictions.
    Are they account stashable? Above.
    Is there a bound and a non-bound version? (Like G16 with TT and Lunar) Most likely not.
    How will this effect Lunar, TT and Warsong? (Hopefuly not going like Nivana and FC) Farming Nv3/T3/G16-weapons from Lunar and Warsong will most likely die with this update, but the armors will still be needed to farm from them.
    Will G17 need G16? Nope, G17-weapons are unrelated to G16. Though the instance needed for later recasts has very hard-hitting bosses so you might need G16-armors to survive.

R9: (Yes seen this mentioned above but saw no real answer)
    Is is the diestriction of the mats mentioned a typo or is there a new update to this?
    If there is a new update is it weapons and/or gear?There will be a sidegrade available from PWI-R9rr to China-R9rr if Kitty's understood correctly.

Kitty's replies in her usual color. Don't call for hanging Kitty if some thingies aren't 100% exact 'cause they're most likely doing some modifications to our version.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null
    W8 how can you need more than G16 gear to survive the new instance if G16 is the highest gear in game??
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    null
    W8 how can you need more than G16 gear to survive the new instance if G16 is the highest gear in game??
    "G16" is the Awakened gear that you farm in Warsong, and is made from Nirvana upgrades of TT and Lunar gear.
    R9 3rd recast is technically Grade 16 gear, but it is Rank gear and is more than "G16". (Note, some people also call G16 "NV3".

Additionally, this expansion is bringing Grade 17 "G17" farmable gear, which has 5 recasts. I believe the third recast will be similar to our current "G16" gear, but we won't know for sure until the stats are announced. (This 5th recast most likely being similar in quality to R9, which is a step higher in quality than G16.)

So it's pretty common to have "more than G16 gear" right now.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Thanks for the replys kitty and superfedee, just was curious and couldn't find any straight answers.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    1:is homestead for only one character on your account or can all characters visit your homestead on your entire account?

2.is there constant upkeep on homestead my daily s take almost all day is homestead a daily thing where i have to buy crystals all the time to keep it alive?

3can other peoples characters destroy my homestead and i have to buy cash shop items to fix it up again?

4.what level does homestead have to be to forge g-17 items and do i have to buy cash shop items to get it to g-17 .

5.Is it possiable to grow your homestead with out cash shopping and if so how long does it take to get it up to producing g-17 weapons?

can homestead lose lvs lets say my homestead is lv 8 or something i dont visit it for awhile will it lose lvs?

• chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    Does anyone have information on this item from the 68 gold pack?

Elysian Seal x2

Essential item to exchange special Cloudtop skillbook.

I'm assuming that's for the the new skills but couldn't find anything in the database about them
  • demansfairy
    edited March 2016
    null
    @slyenthunder, but that's wrong, 3r9, nv3, ws2, and NW gear are all g16, why is G16 only referred to just nv3 when there is multiple other weps and gear of the same grade? That makes no sense. You can't use "higher than g16 gear" for this instance because G16 gear is currently the highest and strongest.
  • kittyempressa
    kittyempressa Posts: 268 Arc User
    null
    @slyenthunder, but that's wrong, 3r9, nv3, ws2, and NW gear are all g16, why is G16 only referred to just nv3 when there is multiple other weps and gear of the same grade? That makes no sense. You can't use "higher than g16 gear" for this instance because G16 gear is currently the highest and strongest.

For whatever reason at least Dreamweaver used to say "G16" about nv3/ nirvy T3. Which indeed ish very unspecific unless you're used to it. Some of the former Raging Trolls (including Kitty herself) tried to retain T3 and some other better RT-terms through merge, but that battle's on the losing side.

And well, especially lately, do PWI-players in general even have any sense? Kitty thinks not. She actually wonders why common sense ish called common sense when it's so effin rare in PWI. Just...don't expect any logic above PWI-Logic(TM) from these people.

Sorry about such a hateful post. Tideswell just makes Kitty lose any hope in humanity every 3 played hours.
    ​​
    4ovsoib.jpg

Kitty's gone. She gave up on PWI. And she's a black metal Kitty naow.

Kitty's Youtube-channel("Kitty does eet"-series and much moar): KittysamaRT
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User

null

It doesn't matter. Wrong or not. Why don't you calling R9 gear like G16R9.3 then?
    G16 means "Awakened gear that you farm in Warsong".

For whatever reason at least Dreamweaver used to say "G16" about nv3/ nirvy T3. Which indeed ish very unspecific unless you're used to it. Some of the former Raging Trolls (including Kitty herself) tried to retain T3 and some other better RT-terms through merge, but that battle's on the losing side.

​​

Same for DawnGlory. Whole ex-Harshlands people call it G16 now.
  • demansfairy
    null
    Because that's unnecessary long to convey same message? And base r9 was g16 and was in game before nv3, if anything g16 should mean 1r9
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    its cuz of the difference in vana gear, is it G13 or G15? They just decided to carry it over to G16...

Anyway, I think we should all agree now that with the new G17 gear we shud keep the same logic as when we type r999, the 5th cast of this gear should always be called G1717171717, just so no one gets confused :*
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Sorry guys need to make a correction:
    adamantine and orichalcum, are necessary to get r9r4 parts. The packs are a way to get them quickly and in bulk there will be other means available through the game to get it... it's just going to take a lot more time.

The information was relayed to me incorrectly. :P
  • gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User

adamantine and orichalcum, are necessary to get r9r4 parts. The packs are a way to get them quickly and in bulk there will be other means available through the game to get it... it's just going to take a lot more time.

Just 1 question, r9r4 means: more powerful than r9r3 or it's another r9r3 version with just a different name XD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User

As far as I know, there is no R9r4, are you referring to the chinese R9r3, which in fact is actually worse than our own version and isn't worth investing in at this point unless it is needed for a further upgrade?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    dblazen1 said:

As far as I know, there is no R9r4, are you referring to the chinese R9r3, which in fact is actually worse than our own version and isn't worth investing in at this point unless it is needed for a further upgrade?​​

Well...one of these is definately better than the other:

Magic Attack +84 - 14.29%
    Channelling -12% - 14.29%
    HP: +500 - 14.29%
    Magic +25 - 14.29%
    Critical Hit Rate +5% - 14.29%
    Purify Spell: Has a chance to remove debuff when being attacked,
    and immune to stun and slow, and increase speed by 200%, lasts for 5 seconds. - 14.29%
    Atk. Level +70 - 14.29%

vs

Channelling -3% - 14.29%
    HP: +205 - 14.29%
    Magic +8~20 - 14.29%
    Purify Spell: Has a chance to remove debuff when being attacked,
    and immune to stun and slow, and increase speed by 200%, lasts for 5 seconds. - 14.29%
    Atk. Level +40 - 14.29%
    Atk. Level +10~25 - 14.29%
    Channelling 3~10% - 14.29%

tho its quite questionable just how much these extra stats are worth, but to say its worse than our version is just not true, although perhaps for some of the classes they added some useless stats (like -interval on axes)
  • numaanali
    numaanali Posts: 3 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino @mintsummer We need an answer on the adamantine and orichalcum, what exactly is the upgrade we are getting, we can guess this is chinese r9rr which is a sidegrade but we need confirmation, especially screenshots of the gear you speak of, etc. With the expansion only a few weeks away you guys should be able to provide this info now. Without this info being provided before Elysium goes live, it is at best a farce and at worst a scam from PWE's behalf.
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    numaanali said:

@thenamesdomino @mintsummer We need an answer on the adamantine and orichalcum, what exactly is the upgrade we are getting, we can guess this is chinese r9rr which is a sidegrade but we need confirmation, especially screenshots of the gear you speak of, etc. With the expansion only a few weeks away you guys should be able to provide this info now. Without this info being provided before Elysium goes live, it is at best a farce and at worst a scam from PWE's behalf.

Dude, you already know too much and should not give the answer in your last sentence.

Let's call it a business stragy instead of a scam >:)

Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db