New Skills in the Next Expansion

Comments

• tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    its not real stealth, its stealth during the .5 second duration of the skill.... essentially they might as well say "you are untargetable" during the teleport.... which makes sense.... you shouldn't be able to following someone when they teleport lol... you can just retab or reselect them after the tele.

overall wizards got the short end of the stick in the new skills.... yet again... and i'm still happy i haven't bothered working on wiz, they only gonna be worse this expansion.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    It is probably the same debuff as current mdef/pdef break and will get overwritten by a myriad of skills.​​
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    null (will they ever fix quoting on moble?)
    Shhhhhhhh, let me dream
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • dog10250
    dog10250 Posts: 78 Arc User

Seems to be all 5 effects in one go. You can't choose one specific effect, you get everything over the course of 5 seconds during which you are stuck in "casting" mode. You essentially attack 5 times and each tick has an effect.

These are the effects for reference (slightly modified what @chary wrote originally):

1. Phoenix - 12m aoe immobilize around the target for 5sec

2. Herc - 12m 20% amplify damage around the target for 6sec

3. Harpy - 12m aoe chi drain (1 spark) around the target

4. Monkey - 12m aoe 100% mdef break around the target for 6sec

5. Battlebot - 12m aoe purge around the target

The damage is single-target, but the "pet" effects are AOE.
    ​​

The battlebot fights...? I thought it was an all class pet cause I seen non-venos with it.
  • chary
    Not sure what that vid is supposed to show really.​​
  • chary
    oic. Wouldn't AS still bypass it though?​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Ohh that guy has been busy.

Ultimate Skill Videos from gary8160

UPDATED: http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/comment/12717570/#Comment_12717570
    ​​
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    What the hell, the seeker one. dino3-9.gif​​
  • hogwarts123
    hogwarts123 Posts: 66 Arc User
    So seekers just become titans?

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Hmm, I guess Seeker is..

"Doubles body size, Increases movement speed by 50%, increases weapon attack by 200%. Immune to movement debuffs. Lasts 10 seconds."

I don't know if body size is just cosmetic or not. Maybe it lets you resist reel in or lowers damage taken? Either way it looks a bit weak compared to what veno gets. Added assassin to the list too, but not sure whats going on there.
    ​​
  • hogwarts123
    hogwarts123 Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    According to the channel owner the sin skill is basically like jump stealth; in the time you cast it you are basically forced in and out of stealth and you can still attack without the skill ending but attack rate is decreased by 200%, looks like its a good skill for taking out multiple targets but kind of hard to time the usage unless you are confident you can take out those targets. Interesting concept overall.

Edit: it looks like if you use knife throw during the skill, it might insta reset cd. so can be applied for distanced targets too if your teleports are on cd.

• zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Seekers on steroids.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Seems like they listened to my criticism that seekers are a useless n near invisible class in mass PvP! Doubling their size fixes one of the 2 problems, now they just have to make them useful :*

I guess the BM one is the one where the damage stacks based on attacks...Thats probably the skill Im least interrested in, damage...on a blademaster... :s
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2016

its not real stealth, its stealth during the .5 second duration of the skill.... essentially they might as well say "you are untargetable" during the teleport.... which makes sense.... you shouldn't be able to following someone when they teleport lol... you can just retab or reselect them after the tele.

overall wizards got the short end of the stick in the new skills.... yet again... and i'm still happy i haven't bothered working on wiz, they only gonna be worse this expansion.

from what i heard its longer then that. much complaining about BMs and wizzies on pwcn now. and worse is all a matter of opinion. =)

• freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    Double Body Size for seekers lol. I hope that guy will post cleric skills soon and has cool animation.
  • dingo488
    I dont really see the point in giving wizards stealth...Ive played wizard in TW/NW a few times and u literally dont even get hit by anyone as long as you stay on 30m range...I guess its just for boring old 1v1? Sounds useless to me
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    freygin wrote: »
    Double Body Size for seekers lol. I hope that guy will post cleric skills soon and has cool animation.

don't get your hopes up..... seriously doubting it egg-20.gif​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    So the SB one seems like it's a new icon debuff (video on his channel)? So -245% m def at max debuffs then, or -300% if you have a venomancer myriad/ G17 proc....cant wait to hit end game people for 100k+
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • dingo488
    cant wait to use magic marrow n not even notice the debuffs B)
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    meh the cleric is so lackluster​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• grace83shin
    grace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    Stormbringer Ulti is sexy as hell. Now that I know how the skill works, makes using vortex a necessity to keep mofos debuffed. And it stacks with everything else. Awesooome
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    woah... storm ulti more op than i thought, so confirmed the debuff is a new icon, so it stacks with all the other reducing ele def effects... but the really op part i saw, its looks like a black version of the avatar of the storm... and it very quickly puts you up to 5 snow stacks on you... on everyone within the area.... that wasn't in the initial description.
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • dingo488
    every new expansion that involves new classes/skills is like -5 FPS in TW. Bad part is most people dont have that much more FPS to lose :s When people say smoking takes 20 years off ur life, that Stormbringer ulti takes like 20 years off ur framerates life :s