TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *Shows arrogance* Doritos are the best, all factions would fall to them in a fight.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *Shows arrogance* Pringles are the best, all factions would fall to them in a fight.

Fixed it for you Shining ;D
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lawl Strife, you probably just made him cry b:chuckle
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary
    /Zero/ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    January 29th, 2010. Oh wait, was that a rhetorical question?

I think he needs to add in who has last 30 minutes with nef 1v1 b:chuckle
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    All I have to say is lol....
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    All I am gonna say is, once you pop the fun don't stop... not even for doritos :P
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    grey too! get another color for that please :P
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I hate you all.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Saru, our fight lasted something like 9 minutes
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Rawr, much thanks Aqui, put it up. Completion! Bwahahaha, feels good.

Anyway, about the earlier discussion; can't judge if you don't know us. And it is obviously the people who responded with "arrogance", don't. At most this was a display of mere sarcasm.
    The people we gathered into Enelysion are little jewels; there is hardly anything going on such as trashtalking, drama, pk issues, and so on. I respect all of them and will fight for them untill the end. Whatever that end may be, lol.

Ceshiari, you didn't leave on bad terms all those months ago, but you always seem to have quite a word about us, that word always leaning towards negative -in the least-. This makes my respect for you drop w/ meters, really. I don't believe any harm has ever been done to you to cause such an attitude towards us.

The current Enelysion members in my opinion are friendly, hard working, loyal and fun people. I spend several hours a day with them, you'd think I'd know by now, no? Yes, I posted this to defend them because I can't stand it if people judge like that.

Much love to you Enely, my pride and joy. b:cute
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Strife :< b:cry (dunno how to quote or I would)

And much love to my cutie Sawuwu <3
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    I have one question, how did reg lose so fast? it's not like them at all, doesn't nef vs reg tw usually last more than an hour if nef is going to win and less than 30 minutes if reg is going to win? what happen?
  • Stocks - Lost City
    Stocks - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have one question, how did reg lose so fast? it's not like them at all, doesn't nef vs reg tw usually last more than an hour if nef is going to win and less than 30 minutes if reg is going to win? what happen?

they prob thought it would be a 3 hour draw if they fight normally against us so they sent like 60 on offense and 20 on defense, took a risk that failed
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    they prob thought it would be a 3 hour draw if they fight normally against us so they sent like 60 on offense and 20 on defense, took a risk that failed

Errr... who is they? You mean Regi? Why would Regi put 20 people on defense if their best chance at beating Nef in a 3v1 attack is to hit them hard with all 80 people?
  • Stocks - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Errr... who is they? You mean Regi? Why would Regi put 20 people on defense if their best chance at beating Nef in a 3v1 attack is to hit them hard with all 80 people?

we killed leg and ene pretty fast, they got our crystal early (down to 80% or so) but reinforcement came and it was pretty much 1v1 from there
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think he needs to add in who has last 30 minutes with nef 1v1 b:chuckle
    ah we have a smart one here who actually reads prior posts. Yes, so far no fac in the last 6months has lasted over 30 without needing to have regi in their time slot to spread them out..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Stocks - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    we killed leg and ene pretty fast, they got our crystal early (down to 80% or so) but reinforcement came and it was pretty much 1v1 from there

edit: i assume regi did push 80 on us the first few attacks and got our crystal down to 80%

i meant later on when it was 1v1, they took a risk at going 60 or so on us on offense

anyways quick tws are good, less charm **** for same pay. all i care about
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    anyways quick tws are good, less charm **** for same pay. all i care about

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • /Zero/ - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010

no i mean it was the same line up last week and the previous week, reg vs nef, then leg vs nef, then ene vs nef.

Ene and leg took around the same amount of time for both weeks, but reg change for 1.5 hours to 40 minutes. That is what i'm curious about.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    less charm **** for same pay. all i care about

That's why these factions are so fail these days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • photoshopp
    photoshopp Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    this is what I think about all you haters and flamers...

kitty.jpg

enjoy life and grab it by it's kitty ears ^^
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Stocks is such a proud part of the Nefarious regime that he can't even post from his Sanctuary character~
    Win or lose, short tw means minimal charm burn for us too, except as the attacker we stand to gain a land from you guys messing up =) That's worth a 500k bid every single time. Especially a chance to laugh at how inflated your ego's get when you have a successful defense. But all is not happy-go-lucky and fields of flowers in the Nef camp, now is it?
  • BeadyEye - Sanctuary
    BeadyEye - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Especially a chance to laugh at how inflated your ego's get when you have a successful defense. But all is not happy-go-lucky and fields of flowers in the Nef camp, now is it?
    The same laughs at the recent factions with a inflated ego after an unsuccessful attack.
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    photoshopp wrote: »
    this is what I think about all you haters and flamers...

kitty.jpg

enjoy life and grab it by it's kitty ears ^^

LAWL.....here kitty kitty b:chuckle
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I just dont GET why (some) Nefarians post on alts....can someone explain?! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeadyEye - Sanctuary
    BeadyEye - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I just dont GET why (some) Nefarians post on alts....can someone explain?! b:cry
    One simple switch of a faction and I saved real money.

I want to keep it this way.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh we're calling it inflated ego's today? b:cute

Accel hates me, time to quit life. b:bye
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    no i mean it was the same line up last week and the previous week, reg vs nef, then leg vs nef, then ene vs nef.

Ene and leg took around the same amount of time for both weeks, but reg change for 1.5 hours to 40 minutes. That is what i'm curious about.

cause when it gets down to a 1v1 and Nef crystal at about 70% (under 9M/12M), ours still 100%.. we went lighter on defense and more on offense and lost.

nothing to lose on an attack anyways, had it been a defense we would've had our priorities on defense. most likely would've been a stalemate since we can't overpower them physically 1v1.. so we took what little window of opportunity that was still open at the time.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Because Nef has a thing about talking on public forums, and hates them saying things that are "inappropriate".......this leads to most of nef, who being insecure about structuring comments to not break the rules, post from alts......which of course everyone ignores because an alt's opinion is null.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    The same laughs at the recent factions with a inflated ego after an unsuccessful attack.

Another Nef alt? Awww cute. Despite the horrendous grammar that composed your little jab, I will still allow you to quote any non-nef member who has come on here boasting of how amazing they are after an unsuccessful attack. Please enlighten me on how arrogant I might be even though I am too ignorant to see it.

I take every loss for what it is, an opportunity to learn more and improve how I play. If that is arrogant of me, well oh well. On the other hand, I have heard of how well Nef handles losses. And I believe a recent screen shot of Nef faction chat was posted showing how insecure your leadership really is. Can't beat Regi in a fair fight? Let's take down the weaker factions to make ourselves feel better, then maybe we might do better!

Same as how things were with Devalis and sinangel calling the shots... Every time Nef lost things would instantly turn to rooting out spies or accusing others of cheating. Because Nef can't lose, at least not legitimately...