TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Strifey-kun b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Naita-chan ^^ Let's have some fun tonight guys :D
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Naita-chan ^^ Let's have some fun tonight guys :D

b:pleased yes lets b:victory watch me go squish for the first time in some months again b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wats wrong ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Shhh... please remain silent while their are still some people remaining who are taking the test b:shutup b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    gogo R3N3G4D3S :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for the report Saru b:victory
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cool report, sums it up nicely P:

But only time will tell lawl. b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow o.o so many atks on nef this week.
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh my, there's a lot going on this week. Instead of one, we actually see FOUR triple timeslots for Nef this week. With Nefarious so heavily under attack, and placing a counter attack, will there be a change in colors this week?
    But only time will tell lawl. b:laugh
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Awsome!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    I has idea on how to avoid repeat of last week's steam rolling. Hummmm b:quiet

Oh and arigato Saru-chan for the report ;D
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    b:heart b:cute
  • Alastrianna - Sanctuary
    Alastrianna - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But for us an hour and a date fit. Simply only to burst out crying. 5: 00 morning on Monday. Everyone at this hour is going to work, or he is at work, but let them play for you what can. For all TW participants this week, wish Wiedzmini the good and pleasant party. b:bye
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    its abt 5am mon morning (sg local time) for me too when Nef attack my fac... All the best Enelysion b:victory
  • BeadyEye - Sanctuary
    BeadyEye - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I has idea on how to avoid repeat of last week's steam rolling. Hummmm b:quiet

Oh and arigato Saru-chan for the report ;D
    How do you think that's possible if none of the lands you acquired were by equal means. You fought severely diluted TW's with diversions, attained that land, and kept that land because Nefarious was gracious enough to ignore you for a few weeks. Other players flocked to it because they only saw what you gained. It might have not mattered how you gain land at one point in time, but today it does. Now others wonder why you are such a roll over when reality (Nefarious) hits you.
  • _blackwidow - Sanctuary
    _blackwidow - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    How do you think that's possible if none of the lands you acquired were by equal means. You fought severely diluted TW's with diversions, attained that land, and kept that land because Nefarious was gracious enough to ignore you for a few weeks. Other players flocked to it because they only saw what you gained. It might have not mattered how you gain land at one point in time, but today it does. Now others wonder why you are such a roll over when reality (Nefarious) hits you.

Seriously, I dunno what are you trying to said?
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, interesting weekend, shame i missed the defense today, was fun to watch milyen running like a little girl from me on firday lol, but interesting developments, since nef are seemingly SCARED of regi, and wont attack them, as seen is this post given by sayenne of all people, still a nef member i believe http://img709.yfrog.com/img709/8169/neflove.jpg .

This shows nef are far from unbeatable, shame lg are kinda dead now, maybe they could merge into RR for a chance at giving thios a go. Least this shows nef can be beaten, shame we wont get enough attacks on them week in and week out to prove it.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
    edited February 2010
    Seriously, I dunno what are you trying to said?
    I spies ENGRISH o.o
    Well, interesting weekend, shame i missed the defense today, was fun to watch milyen running like a little girl from me on firday lol, but interesting developments, since nef are seemingly SCARED of regi, and wont attack them, as seen is this post given by sayenne of all people, still a nef member i believe http://img709.yfrog.com/img709/8169/neflove.jpg .

This shows nef are far from unbeatable, shame lg are kinda dead now, maybe they could merge into RR for a chance at giving thios a go. Least this shows nef can be beaten, shame we wont get enough attacks on them week in and week out to prove it.
    how recent was this discussion screenied? :o

....man i hate this new forum look
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    well, the info is between last weekends failed attack on regi, and this weeks bidding ending, so between monday and thursday. Also since milyen handed leadership to krout for bidding, then took back before friday's defense, most likely wednesday or before imo. Also they seems to gain a few "questionable" attacks on them, nice 10k bids thrown to interrupt attacks, shame for them it didnt work lol.

Also, dont knock engrish, i love engrish hehe
    edited February 2010
    well, the info is between last weekends failed attack on regi, and this weeks bidding ending, so between monday and thursday. Also since milyen handed leadership to krout for bidding, then took back before friday's defense, most likely wednesday or before imo. Also they seems to gain a few "questionable" attacks on them, nice 10k bids thrown to interrupt attacks, shame for them it didnt work lol.

Also, dont knock engrish, i love engrish hehe
    for your everyday engrish needs b:chuckle

http://www.engrish.com/
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    awww, i thank you decep, least now this thread is slowly moving again b:kiss
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    LOL, love nef's msg on forums, they will keep banning me, well good luck, not hard to activate a perfectly legal piece of ip covering software. Since i use it make sure no1 can **** my comp. So good luck stopping me trolling, as im on there again right now hehe
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    JoHnNyPh: fix the grammar in you're sig, it's bugging me >:P

Milyen seems like a control freak so that IP changing might make him crazy @_@
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Good game Nef, you win. Or rather, apathy has. When the number 3 faction on the server can only muster 69 signups to fight you, it's over.

Damn I miss my Wellspring teleport. b:bye
  • BeadyEye - Sanctuary
    BeadyEye - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Good game Nef, you win. Or rather, apathy has. When the number 3 faction on the server can only muster 69 signups to fight you, it's over.

Damn I miss my Wellspring teleport. b:bye
    Arrogance. You may be runner up behind Nefarious on this one. Face it, any faction other than Nefarious and Regicide are not even worth considering. There is no number 3 faction right now, unless your counting those nibbling away at the edge while the big boys fight.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Always honorable when the most "powerful and esteemed" faction on the server toys with their opponents. All in having fun right? Probably hypocritical of you Neffies to boast about your integrity when you get your jollies from toying with the weak.

All in due time though. The resolve of those of us who stand against you hasn't been weakened. Not by such childish antics. See you next week, be sure to bring your best. We can't improve any other way =)
    edited March 2010
    awww, i thank you decep, least now this thread is slowly moving again b:kiss
    nothing really interesting going on atm :d hate this forum template its changed in size too...
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It still looks the same size to me maybe it is the coloured fonts you are using.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    nerdrageeeeeeee, I haven't been on forums lately cause of this ugly layout b:angry