TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• lagunal8
    lagunal8 Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    strife614 wrote: »
    Hoorah hasn't used fake bids to bolster the success of their attacks or defenses.
    hoorah just uses transposition TW glitches
    lol? Vindi does the same even tho Erig and half of them brag they don't use it come up with better excuses
    who says its an excuse lol what is it an excuse for?​​
    A.K.A DECEPTISTAR I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... [img]http://asterpw.github.io/pwicons/emotes/tiger-40.gif[/img]
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

was that LC was able to provide gear but sanct was able to provide STRUCTURE.
    Many LC player actually complain that sanc players are far more geared than LC players. hard to say which server had most gear
    hoorah won due to the massive vindi hate
    Are we playing on the same server? Hoorah is far more hated than vindicate will ever be. lots of people have hated hoorah to the point of pinpointing anything bad to them even when they did nothing. Majority of kaku players at least before the merger hated hoorah and trash talked them in their guild chat that officers didnt know what to do anymore to stop it. just ask their officers, thats not why i left tho. Lets not even talk about a certain incident that that made hoorah those horrible people when vindi were anything but honest, but better not open that can of worms here.
    they really needed to merge more than a few factions
    Not trying to defend hoorah here but.. vindi = tier 1, china town = tier 1 what tier 1 faction did hoorah have to ally/merge with?
    no one.

most shinra people went to kakumau actually ask them. a group of people joining another faction doesnt equal a faction merger to me. only recently insurrect people began joining hoorah. One or two people that were there before doesnt equal merger. Hoorah needed more than one ally because there was no tier 1 ally available for them. Most of knights people are NV3 that are 2-3 shots (no offence intended) for example.

First day of hoorah ct tw, hoorah had 100 sign ups ct had like 150 or something. what does that tell you? hoorah lacked people, they NEEDED allies to fight vindi/ct. people keep whining wah wah wah hoorah has too many allies but won't even try to think why is that, rather just whine no?

as for the lesser players in hoorah's plan, i hope your individual factions are satisfied with the outcome. it looks to me by what kniraven said and a few other facts running around, that the smaller factions were basically plundered for resources in order to stack hoorah. i cant be mad at this again, it is the natural response of a server to a faction that maintains a streak. nobody should take that personally. but i wonder if the "human assets" that were absorbed by hoorah will return to their homes? it was suggested that the alliance didnt care who won as long as it wasnt vindi, but the truth is that those factions just threw their own seasons away to ensure hoorah won. that is not the same statement and doesnt really speak of mutual benefit.
    people love to pretend the allies are hoorah's dog servants arent they? do you honestly think their allies are so stupid? the dude kniraven pretty much told you why and what was the goal but you guys rather twist it around to the version of the story you like

shall people start calling chinatown, vindi's dog servant as well oh look chinatown members moved to vindicate, vindi asked their dogs to come protect the faction

Imma just repeat myself:
    vindicate tired of hoorah trash talk? have you ever considered ignoring them? i dont even know why you guys always get so upset by whatever it is some hoorah members say that are so painfuly obviously bait. I dont even know why people get so damn upset over **** random people say in the game like... who the **** cares. log off and they are gone.

im not here to defend hoorah tbh because i dont like their trash talk either but you know.. i can just ignore them and move on with my day, but you guys always gotta make such a huge deal about it especially when ITS SUCH AN OBVIOUS BAIT LOL

man these forum suck cant even quote properly i give up
  • davidmurphy
    davidmurphy Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    lagunal8 said:

strife614 wrote: »

Hoorah hasn't used fake bids to bolster the success of their attacks or defenses.

hoorah just uses transposition TW glitches

lol? Vindi does the same even tho Erig and half of them brag they don't use it come up with better excuses

who says its an excuse lol what is it an excuse for?​​

u pretty much just stated like thats the only way we can win tw.maybe its not an excuse but don't go siting there and saying hoorah uses transposition in tw like it's the only way we win 1vs1 vindi,Erig and half of vindi sat there and **** talked on forums over it saying they don't use it which is funny cuz SuchaFreak in the tw with hoorah vs vindi was in the wall and other cata barbs too. vindi lost to us and get more soured then a grape fruit which is funny

• wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    OMG guys shut up already hell theres more politics and shxt talking in this thread atm than there is in wc after one of your stupid tw's your both jerks sorry get over it.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    I especially like the posts from the people that claim they can ignore a good troll bait. What got u posting? :D
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    Options
    @booker27 the whole "dog faction" wording came from others, im just using the common terms. I'm a vindi member, we dont even have unrestricted CT alts in our faction. Hoorah was already capable of beating vindi in a serious 1v1 before the merger, those TWs were fun. hoorah had the numbers and was finally getting the gear.

i just find it so funny that as well off as they are they still rely on tactics you only use when you know you cant win str8 up. you can only field 80 so 100 signups is fine. how many double defenses have they had? sucking up the talent from the rest of the server like i said before is fine and kniraven's response was fine BUT i still wonder if all that was worth it just to let, as you put it, the most hated faction on the map, get the bragging rights they have wanted forever? all i see is little factions being plundered for their toons. what about the members who wouldnt normally get into hoorah? i would think as a leader you would enter an alliance and receive something out of it your membership can respect. there is no diff between hoorah or vindi celebrating a season win from that perspective. actually the ppl that basically make ppl want vindi to lose are IN hoorah atm......

i dunno, i just wanna see what happens this new season. TW is much more fun when there are more than 2 factions on the map.
  • lagunal8
    edited October 2015
    Options
    u pretty much just stated like thats the only way we can win tw.maybe its not an excuse but don't go siting there and saying hoorah uses transposition in tw like it's the only way we win 1vs1 vindi,Erig and half of vindi sat there and **** talked on forums over it saying they don't use it which is funny cuz SuchaFreak in the tw with hoorah vs vindi was in the wall and other cata barbs too. vindi lost to us and get more soured then a grape fruit which is funny
    Its not an excuse really. I never mentioned in any way shape or form how or why hoorah wins. Thats your own assumption and insecurity >.> you cant blame that part on us.
    Its not the smartest to think that a faction that has been # 1 is super sour just based on current events. Unless of course your incorporating your own factions actions when at a loss? When a faction that has been at the top gets pulled down, they get fired up to do better is the normal response, not sore or sour. Especially when they been there a long time. (of course i cant blame you for not knowing how that feels) Jus cause you get sore doesnt mean everyone else does too tiger-19.gif
    ​​
    A.K.A DECEPTISTAR I'M HERE SINCE 2008 BISHES! wahaha... [img]http://asterpw.github.io/pwicons/emotes/tiger-40.gif[/img]
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★New weekly quests! Discover the bug in the patch-Nihillae★My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony.-Neurosis★You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life.-Ninnuam★A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them-ilystah★[How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours.-ColdSteele★If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★This thread is a joke right? Please say yes.-eatwithspoons★This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth.-Alacol★Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution.-Asterelle★Shoo troll >:O-TheDan★People who chose to be a PvE server is a dirt poor choice of life. They want a state of mind where everything is free and safe. All losers.-voluminous
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    Options
    As you can see here, i found an image of how CT bend over for Vindi. Also doubles up as "pls no Hoorah pls"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dagoddominator
    Options
    if CT can recover from this season's performance and win, I can only imagine the amount of salt i am going to see. Hoorah is historically TERRIBLE at taking the levels of trashtalk they normally give.
  • dagoddominator
    Options
    if using the transposition glitch is not being relied upon to win TW, then why can't hoorah win a TW without using it?

i mean, lets all just give hoorah the benefit of the doubt that they are justifiably the clearly stronger faction. wouldn't it make sense and owe to pride and all that junk you guys list as your core values...... that you would claim to be strong enough to win and do so without resorting to low tactics are are essentially unfair and illegal.

i mean that person, once he figured out how to use it, continued to do so and has not been reigned in. if you are steamrolling your opponent(s), then why rely on a glitch to do so? every dirty tactic used to win a season is going to take away from the legitimacy of any factions' claim of being the best. vindicate refrained from using it until it was made clear the GMs were not going to correct the problem or step in and ban. it is almost a surefire way to lose a TW if you dont retaliate by using the same glitch, and that is historically exactly what has happened from the start. it's recorded in all the TW vids and posts made about its use.

you can point as many fingers as you want but nobody else was relying on this glitch other than hoorah and the only reason any other faction uses it is in competition with hoorah. (on twilight at least)
  • davidmurphy
    Options
    lagunal8 said:

Its not an excuse really. I never mentioned in any way shape or form how or why hoorah wins. Thats your own assumption and insecurity >.> you cant blame that part on us.

Its not the smartest to think that a faction that has been # 1 is super sour just based on current events. Unless of course your incorporating your own factions actions when at a loss? When a faction that has been at the top gets pulled down, they get fired up to do better is the normal response, not sore or sour. Especially when they been there a long time. (of course i cant blame you for not knowing how that feels) Jus cause you get sore doesnt mean everyone else does too tiger-19.gif
    ​​

lol what u going on about? i been talking about how vindi $hit talks about hoorah using transposition to win when vindi started that forum on here whining about how we use it when vindi just turns around themselfs and do it. which again i find funny how u deny vindi gets soured up when u guys fake bid or CT did few weeks ago with 4 alt facs,then the week before it accuse hoorah fake bidding with muti alt facs when it was Insu,knights and demigod that's part of our alliance that bid but na act like Nef is our alt fac and the rest that bidded too. vindi just bunch of forum cry babies can't win pk,can't win tw so gotta resort to forum QQ bunch soured scrubs lol

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    wingdeath6 wrote: »
    OMG guys shut up already hell theres more politics and shxt talking in this thread atm than there is in wc after one of your stupid tw's your both jerks sorry get over it.
    Yeah, when I have time later I'm going to split the thread. It's stupidly off-topic now.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • lagunal8
    edited October 2015
    Options
    lol what u going on about? i been talking about how vindi $hit talks about hoorah using transposition to win when vindi started that forum on here whining about how we use it when vindi just turns around themselfs and do it. which again i find funny how u deny vindi gets soured up when u guys fake bid or CT did few weeks ago with 4 alt facs,then the week before it accuse hoorah fake bidding with muti alt facs when it was Insu,knights and demigod that's part of our alliance that bid but na act like Nef is our alt fac and the rest that bidded too. vindi just bunch of forum cry babies can't win pk,can't win tw so gotta resort to forum QQ bunch soured scrubs lol
    Your face is funny.
    LOL
    but no, again, what are you on? tiger-31.gif I never denied anything nor did i admit anything too. All you been doing the whole time posting is assuming things of people and chasing your own tail. Your argument fails to transition between others' contents and and it makes you look like your fighting your own shadow even tho i toss a few bones here and there for you to follow. >.>

and sylen! stop being a power rampage meany lol this is and has been the sanctuary forum since and you knowz it! Or ye shall be responsible of spliting all 286 pages of it :E
    ​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Options
    Knights - The Drama Free Alternative

- Weekly Events & Prizes
    - --- Faction PvP Tournament
    - --- Gank the Leader Event
    - --- Hide & Go Seek
    - --- TeamSpeak Karaoke nights
    - --- Fashion Contests
    - --- "Protect the Noob"

Territory War, Resource War, Guild Base Trials, PvP, TW & More!

Apply @ KnightsPWI.boards.net

alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    Wtf? You never told me there was karaoke...Ive been missing out sticking with Dbilly, he never sings for me... Applied!
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Options

Yeah, when I have time later I'm going to split the thread. It's stupidly off-topic now.​​

Thank the gods

• lagunal8
    edited October 2015
    Options
    daymond wrote: »
    i want that in vindi
    wingdeath6 wrote: »

Yeah, when I have time later I'm going to split the thread. It's stupidly off-topic now.

Thank the gods
    udn b lazy and b rdy to splitz 286 pages pl0x​​
    lagunal8.deviantart.com
  • dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    Options
    Report Vindicate for no show tw at 2pm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • davidmurphy
    edited October 2015
    Options

reporting vindi for no show tw at 2pm

• davidmurphy
    Options
    guess this forum gonna stay quiet for bit since chinatown and vindi lost on a double attack on hoorah which btw hoorah only had 100 ;3

• ooklong
    ooklong Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Suspensions were made on chinatown members for fake bids. Any further comments regarding bidding practices?
  • barbslayer456
    barbslayer456 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options

guess this forum gonna stay quiet for bit since chinatown and vindi lost on a double attack on hoorah which btw hoorah only had 100 ;3

CT and Vindi had together less than 100 due to the holiday D:
  • dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
  • barbslayer456
    barbslayer456 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    daymond said:

- Weekly Events & Prizes
    - --- Faction PvP Tournament
    - --- Hide & Go Seek
    - --- TeamSpeak Karaoke nights
    - --- Fashion Contests
    - --- "Protect the Noob"

Territory War, Resource War, Guild Base Trials, PvP, TW & More!

Apply @ KnightsPWI.boards.net

lol, never miss an opportunity to recruit
    Also how is Knights drama free when its allied to Hoorah, one of the most drama filled factions on the server.

Join Knights so Hoorah can recruit you in a few weeks! It's the stepping stone to tier 1 TW!
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    Options

cause apparently holidays only effect ct and vindi members..

drinking away the embarrassment together
  • eriseddesang1
    eriseddesang1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options

Still with the Holiday? You need somethin for that butthurt huh?
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    lol, never miss an opportunity to recruit
    Also how is Knights drama free when its allied to Hoorah, one of the most drama filled factions on the server.

Join Knights so Hoorah can recruit you in a few weeks! It's the stepping stone to tier 1 TW!

Just because Knights are allied to Hoorah, doesnt mean Hoorah taking drama into Knights o.o I would say it's closer to being vindicate trying to make drama with Knights, bashing down on them for being allied to their enemies.​​
  • ooklong
    ooklong Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    As the top faction from before we merged to TT, chinatown has less land than knights. How did vindicate let this happen? Are they being good allies?
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    can't tell if vindicate is more pathetic than nefarious was 4 years ago crying axe archer glitching with them crying halloween and seeker glitching.. while they do it themselves.. does anyone else think slaystar is the new sinangel of vindicate?

wonder what their next excuse will be.. 2 tier 1 factions losing to another tier 1 faction in under 45 mins.. really?

next time don't bid in TW if you guys don't plan to show up, but I guess that doesn't matter, fake bidding isn't anything new for you guys

maybe you 2 should merge into desperado, I heard they're recruiting
    Post edited by dontbemadman on