TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hah, reading these forums is like a visit to the zoo. So many monkeys flinging poo at each other. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    By your logic, Vindi. should have crumbled a long time ago.

And just because someone joined a faction while it's on the top does not mean that he/she won't stay when it's down in the dump.

At the very least, Vindi. actually cares about who comes into the faction. Its members have a chance to vote on who can come in and who can't. That's the least amount of respect a faction should give its current members who built it up. Hoorah, on the other hand, is so blinded by its desire to beat Vindi that it spat on its current members by inviting whoever it wants into the faction. It gives absolutely no consideration to its current members.
    but mr steroid b:cry
    everytime i see an app recently it irks me
    pple need to join vindi when its loosing, not winning! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RoughEdges - Sanctuary
    RoughEdges - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sifu > GingerBreadd
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I really love:

"If you want to beat me, you better learn how to cheat"

Might take it for myself.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    That's pretty much how they won that fight, transpositioning catas into places they can't actually move.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Options
    That's pretty much how they won that fight, transpositioning catas into places they can't actually move.

....inb4

You could of been anything but you chose to be salty.
    The saltiness is real
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    we won cuz of leaked information, Dan's video confirms it

I love how ur losing is our fault instead of ur own. because to me it looks like u lost cuz despite of 3 hours long of ppl yelling in faction chat to spread out (yes I saw steellusts video) u still refused to do so and got completely shjt on by AoE stun after AoE stun by BMs. Its like, for 3 hours long people are screaming in ur ear how u can win, and u still fail to do it, thats how incompetent u are, but no ur right, its hoorahs fault that vindicate loses
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Options
    we won cuz of leaked information, Dan's video confirms it

I love how ur losing is our fault instead of ur own. because to me it looks like u lost cuz despite of 3 hours long of ppl yelling in faction chat to spread out (yes I saw steellusts video) u still refused to do so and got completely shjt on by AoE stun after AoE stun by BMs. Its like, for 3 hours long people are screaming in ur ear how u can win, and u still fail to do it, thats how incompetent u are, but no ur right, its hoorahs fault that vindicate loses

I dont think anyone said its hoorahs fault that vindi "lost". Take a deep breath baby. Itll be okay.

Oh... But wait. Someone DID say it was hoorahs fault that vindi lost... Shadowsedge said it was his fault that vindi lost in that very video, so now im just confused.

And insider info.. You mean people like mendy pming the dan? Idk is that valuable info?
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm in love with the fofo
  • modshadowct
    modshadowct Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

Lol this makes so much sense. We died to bm's! That's why our crystal was never at risk! If bm's killing us all was the cause, you might have had a chance without the abuse to your shell, turtle.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Oki, dont listen, I was giving u some free advice so u wudnt play so poorly and lose a TW u tbh never shudve lost considering how many ppl we were missing, but I guess the plan is to show up with ur ''best'' people and lose again, solid strat b:bye

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    qontroL is correct for once, we played sloppily after the first hour. SE kept you alive the first hour by keeping atank out of base, from there on the fault is ours. We'll fix the mistakes and see you again this week. b:bye
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Oki, dont listen, I was giving u some free advice so u wudnt play so poorly and lose a TW u tbh never shudve lost considering how many ppl we were missing, but I guess the plan is to show up with ur ''best'' people and lose again, solid strat b:bye

Wait, that was advice? Im sorry it sounded like talking trash mixed with a dose of trying to get mendolin kicked from faction for being friends with hoorahs...

Hard to tell these daysb:surrender
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Z4X5aTG.png
    ​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Options
    qontroL is correct for once, we played sloppily after the first hour. SE kept you alive the first hour by keeping atank out of base, from there on the fault is ours. We'll fix the mistakes and see you again this week. b:bye

hope I can make the TW, somehow TWs when we're on the backfoot are more fun, I want another fun TW b:bye

and I wasnt trying to get anyone kicked, I was merely laughing at the fact ppl got mad at her for something so ridiculous lol, read the sarcasm please, nothing was leaked at all

• Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    and I wasnt trying to get anyone kicked, I was merely laughing at the fact ppl got mad at her for something so ridiculous lol, read the sarcasm please, nothing was leaked at all
    Don't be silly everyone loves Mendy.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I keep forgetting now eirgahn is using the forums I have to explain everything I say word by word or she cant follow what im saying b:surrender

And if u stopped purging me I would love you a little more b:surrender

• eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Options
    hope I can make the TW, somehow TWs when we're on the backfoot are more fun, I want another fun TW b:bye

Yeah i think i missed the part where anyone got mad at mendy.

And yeah unfortunately i need people to dumb down their trash talking to a level of intelligence i can understand. All this sarcasm making references to the hilarity of imaginary things that never happened is kind of difficult for us oldie hawns to follow. b:cry halp qqontrol
    http://media.salon.com/2013/03/Screen-Shot-2013-03-18-at-3.54.56-PM-620x346.png
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Yeah i think i missed the part where anyone got mad at mendy.

And yeah unfortunately i need people to dumb down their trash talking to a level of intelligence i can understand. All this sarcasm making references to the hilarity of imaginary things that never happened is kind of difficult for us oldie hawns to follow. b:cry halp qqontrol
    http://media.salon.com/2013/03/Screen-Shot-2013-03-18-at-3.54.56-PM-620x346.png

I got u covered, dont worry b:thanks

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    When did we get mad at Mendy? Mendy like one of the hottest chicks on the server its hard to get mad at her.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Options
    lmao, dont tell our sins n archers that, we cant have no clerics staying alive

edited February 2015
    Options
    But mendy is so nice :( dun kill mendy, kill chrissssssssssssssssss instead. He smells funny.

• $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Everyone must die! And burn! Not necessarily in that order b:angry

• eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Everyone must die! And burn! Not necessarily in that order b:angry

Qontol: Only wizard bm on Sanctuary server.
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Heaven's Flame tho b:surrender

wizard throw burning paper, I throw burning dragons

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    But mendy is so nice :( dun kill mendy, kill chrissssssssssssssssss instead. He smells funny.

Not everyone can handle my manlyness
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

I throw green boogers, it's super-effective.
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I throw green boogers, it's super-effective.

Is that what that green stringy **** is?
    edited February 2015
    Options

I throw dragons too D: they're just made of water because pwi

• malotronics