imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    WILD SUNDAY TWs appears!
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    What happened to raventail and altnation tw? Raventail lost from what i see on the map, but no one posted anything about it b:sad. The drama on wc was fun, but nothing here.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Wondering why an Ende owned alt faction is bidding on Ende lands. I won't assume both factions are Ende influenced, but I'd be surprised if they both were not.

http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/members?guild_id=4-34524-pwi

Just because you swap the lead to a non ende member doesn't make it any less fake of a bid. Lousy tactics guys. Figured we were fighting fair and in good spirit, but seems not.
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Wondering why an Ende owned alt faction is bidding on Ende lands. I won't assume both factions are Ende influenced, but I'd be surprised if they both were not.

http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/members?guild_id=4-34524-pwi

Just because you swap the lead to a non ende member doesn't make it any less fake of a bid. Lousy tactics guys. Figured we were fighting fair and in good spirit, but seems not.

o.O I thought Ende owned alt faction is called AltNation. At least all my alts are in Altnation. And why would Endeavour even bother to fake bid? And since this faction attacked Endeavour how was it that Ende is avoiding a fair fight with Enelysion, you guys aren't even in the tw slots since there is still 1 slot open?
    ... Wait would that mean you were trying to bid on the same land? Was it United that outbid you or was it NoobRUs? Is United Enelysion's alt faction??? What's going on here??? Were you trying to double gank Endeavour and now you are pissed you can't gank? I r confuzzeled. ~___~
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pretty sure that's one of your officers bidding through and unknown faction. Maybe you should ask him why he did it? You're not the only one curious as to what is gained from it, shed some light.

To respond to your edit. We never bid. Had no plans to. Doesn't make a lot of sense for United to be our alt faction, not much gained from attacking you with two factions run by the same faction. Not pissed, just confused as to the rational behind bidding on yourself.
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pretty sure that's one of your officers bidding through and unknown faction. Maybe you should ask him why he did it? You're not the only one curious as to what is gained from it, shed some light.

I have no clue since i haven't been on the game for a while. But yea...thinking about it. Why does the defense bother you? You guys didn't even show up on bidding, unless you were trying to gank endeavour with alt factions/allied faction? and calling it a "fair" fight.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Just seems like an odd thing to do.
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    based off just this does look like fake bid.

though neither land bid on ende 'directly' impairs enelys ability to bid.

ende and enely look too similar @.@ cu tonight b:kiss
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Random thought out here i could be wrong but doesn't the amount of factions attacking effect which day you defense is on? I feel like i have noticed a pattern were the more defense you have to more chance you wind up on Saturday tw (i could be wrong just a suspicion i have)
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ende and enely look too similar @.@ cu tonight b:kiss

Enely was first you change ende b:laugh
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I have no idea wtf is going on with all those little facs.

Haven't been on cept for some TW's, should probs pull myself out or something to make space for someone less drunk/more useful.

anyway u got trolled skooge, found the video, it's only half the tw
    http://youtu.be/5U4XDHnv2GM
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    b:lipcurl

Sigh. If that is indeed a fake bid, I don't think the person involved realizes how bad it makes Ende look. Even if the purpose was just to get a Saturday TW...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I hope its not =.= I want me some TW this week :<
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Not that I've seen and I didn't record this weekend cuz I'm on Sui's laptop.b:surrender

Did you discover any of Sui's pron?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Did you discover any of Sui's pron?

b:avoid
    He hides it well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

4:15 oona is a mean archer b:bye

You should've seen him some days ago, that my friend told me. Was talking non-stop of how good kirby is b:tired

8:00 TPstar deals 21471 damage b:victory

Almost made me uninstall b:sweat
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You should've seen him some days ago, that my friend told me. Was talking non-stop of how good kirby is b:tired

Rumor has it that they are trying to make kirby famous, so he can get Michael Jordan treatment in PWI. b:shocked
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And u shud have seen it as well how ur friends cudnt deny the fact that Kirby is really good =P b:laugh
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And u shud have seen it as well how ur friends cudnt deny the fact that Kirby is really good =P b:laugh

I think most knows he has good skills in pvp but it doesn't make me span his name in common chat

• OonaVile - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    common chat? Understand what's the meaning of pms and common chat? guess not ..and ask ur friend who brought Kirby into the topic outta nowhere lol o_O ...such a friend ****talking bout Kirby whos 105 and blue named forever ..embarassing =P
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    im so good ppl tell me i suck to my face, but they talk about how good i am behind my back
    edited June 2012
    Options
    common chat? Understand what's the meaning of pms and common chat? guess not ..and ask ur friend who brought Kirby into the topic outta nowhere lol o_O ...such a friend ****talking bout Kirby whos 105 and blue named forever ..embarassing =P

I dont have to ask him, you know pretty well who it is and i know what happened. You were the one who developed the conversation. Or you wanna disagree to that as well?

• OonaVile - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Then make sure to keep on asking ur friend what happened ..It might help you a lot .. like i said .. blue named ****talking bout other PKers ..how embarassing
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Developed the convo? Lol .. Dont keep on barking when u dont even know half of what happened =P .. make sure to know what happened first from ur friend and ur friend's in game wife or w/e it is then u can go ahead and keep on barking =P .. Wasnt even on when they were talking **** bout Pkers even though they dont PK Lol
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't know half of what happened?

Cube
    MrsSaxwell vs lvl 92 Mystic
    Both triple spark IG'ed
    Saxwell died (somehow? I was also suprised)
    It was said in the GayBoys faction chat
    Oona in GB fc chat - starts to defend kirby
    *It's not possible, 14k HP sin, too good*
    Kirby logs his bankchat Jennifer
    Tries to defend himself by saying it's not true

I don't know why you implicate 'PK' here, and then you said you weren't on when this happened? Please... Explain why kirby logs his bankchar trying to defend himself if it didn't happen. Gonna disagree to this too or you want me to elaborate even more of what happened?

... and you don't have to rage kid b:bye

• OonaVile - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It started way earlier when ur friend's wife was comparing Kirby with some dumb Pkers and then i logged on and then she said bout the cube thingy .. And nothing to rage over here .. makes me laugh whenever i see ur stupid stuffs being posted =P..so stop posting **** comments like a little kiddo =P

And btw twasnt defending Kirby .. twas just proving a fact.. a 14k hp sin who was 103 at that time and was fully buffed dying to 92 mystic with TT90 +3 weapon ? Lol .. makes sense? thats why i was calling it bull**** ..there was no reason intended of defending Kirby or whatsoeva ..
  • TheBaroness - Sanctuary
    TheBaroness - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It is just a game, no reason to get so worked up. Although as I am saying this I have my Soda and Popcorn. b:mischievous
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I have the popcorn ..Share the soda =(
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Once again you make post of how I'm stupid, **** etc, but I guess that's the only way you can defend yourself. Make posts that's atleast realistic somehow, who's the one who looks dumb in here,, sigh...

Then why did it happen? Or you still trying to tell something didn't happen when it actually did? And if you're saying to me that it's not possible to kill him, he's too good, it didn't happen, it wasen't the real kirby who played by then -> is not to defend kirby then I don't know what to think of you ... braindead might be the word ?

• OonaVile - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Are you kinda ****? 14k hp sin fully buffed that too 103 (11 level difference) dying to a 92 mystic with TT90 +3 weapon? Lol ..even if that mystic crits 1x - 2x time(guessing that she crits on both the attacks) that wudnt even tick Kirby's charm in the first place and its just a matter of sec to kill that mystic on a full DoT +11 g15 daggers sin .. i was calling the topic irrevelant and bull**** ..That's all .. Nothing there to defend Kirby in the first place .. Cause it's impossible for her to kill him cause of the level difference and the weapon and that too the sin being fully buffed