TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    must be that drunk shrimp she always asking me to 69 with her in TW b:infuriated
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    must be that drunk shrimp she always asking me to 69 with her in TW b:infuriated

b:cry
    But after you 69 me I die! Always!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    so many fake bids x.x
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Since when did factions get attacked 7 Times?

there is one if u remeber the *EVIL* faction who took over the world and call Nefarious AKA Regicrious now b:laugh
  • Kyougu - Sanctuary
    Kyougu - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Core connect of Leader of fake factions G@y&Boys and Heavenlys. Both of them bidding on Angeles this week. (google so gud)

http://core.perfectworld.com/u/angelmata70

Look at the older posts and you can see that this character has been in Raventail several times. (and leg&dary lol?)

Either way, it seems like a conspiracy on the Regi/LG/Raventail/Angeles alliance side of things.

Someone screenshot before they lock profile please, I'm too lazy.

So embarrassed I have to come on forums to talk about this. I ain't even supposed to care!b:cool

Angeles so sneaky! NG NG.
  • Skuttlebut - Sanctuary
    Skuttlebut - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/members?guild_id=9-8567-pwi

The leg&ary reference is actually as you can see a 1 man faction on the Harshlands Server and has no ties to Legendary on Sanctuary. The person has never been in Legendary or either of our Alt factions. So feel free to keep LG out of your conspiracy theories. b:thanks
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    go back to vendetta scrub
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    go back to vendetta scrub

b:shutup
    Gonna make a know-it-all tell u Skuttle doesn't even play Vendetta? Fo shame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyougu - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    http://core.perfectworld.com/guild/members?guild_id=9-8567-pwi

The leg&ary reference is actually as you can see a 1 man faction on the Harshlands Server and has no ties to Legendary on Sanctuary. The person has never been in Legendary or either of our Alt factions. So feel free to keep LG out of your conspiracy theories. b:thanks

That's cool, didn't think it was anyone in LG really. Just found it was funny that it was there. Nothing to theorize either. Just Angeles being sneaky
  • whoyadda
    whoyadda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    That's cool, didn't think it was anyone in LG really. Just found it was funny that it was there. Nothing to theorize either.

Ohh ya you did't accuse Leg of anything.
    Either way, it seems like a conspiracy on the Regi/LG/Raventail/Angeles alliance side of things.

No theorizing at all there. Such a liar.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    That's cool, didn't think it was anyone in LG really. Just found it was funny that it was there. Nothing to theorize either. Just Angeles being sneaky

If Angeles was being 'sneaky', then it wouldn't have been so obvious the first instant everyone looked at the TW map, much less Core.

Angeles is going to be in for a world of hurt. I suspect that they are going to have to defend against Kaku soon too, I look forward to eating Tacos while doing those TW's.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • imnotwraith
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If Angeles was being 'sneaky', then it wouldn't have been so obvious the first instant everyone looked at the TW map, much less Core.

Angeles is going to be in for a world of hurt. I suspect that they are going to have to defend against Kaku soon too, I look forward to eating Tacos while doing those TW's.

seeing as they cant beat gayboys when we have 40...they screwed lololol
  • Kyougu - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    whoyadda wrote: »

LOL. Kid plz.
  • imnotwraith
    edited June 2012
    Options

Why post on a fake account :o?
  • whoyadda
    whoyadda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LOL. Kid plz.

Hah you MAD son? Maybe you should stop QQing on the forums and btching about other factions. Just a game bro LOL
  • imnotwraith
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Hah you MAD son? Maybe you should stop QQing on the forums and btching about other factions. Just a game bro LOL

So many trolls these days...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I used to think that trollin had 2 definitions, one that actually involved a bit of cleverness (or stupidity on part of the trolled) to provoke someone w/o revealing you were doing so to said 'target'.

nowdays trollin is just equivalent to constant display of stupidity/lack of perspective/inability to be objective, pre-arranged 'insults' that aren't even insulting as they are the social norm/required 'yumadbro?' At least try to make a claim that can't just have your own name substituted in and returned, if you're feeling extraordinary you might even try to support that claim.

ofc its the internet, but i see this stuff irl, its scary :<
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    definition of trolling on sanct = trash talking

not what it used to be where you would cleverly insult someone and it took a bit of intelligence on their part to understand, but when everyone is so stupid and thinks trolling is trash talking they just respond with "U MAD BRO U CANT TROLL ME"
  • Aroral_killu - Sanctuary
    Aroral_killu - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I like cupcakes b:dirty
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Angeles attacked themselves with Alt factions to spread out defense dates so they don't get Pinnacle and Gayboys on the same day. They even made a fake GayBoys to frame me for attacking them twice.

It's so obvious.
    Leader of G@y&Boys = Angeles alt
    Also, 7 attacks on a low-tier faction like Angeles? Since when did factions get attacked 7 Times? Shady Shady.

So sneaky

I don't know if this is true but we reported Angeles for fake bidding themselves.

Not because we planned to double attack them with *** boys anyway, but now we have tw on sunday for european players monday morning, 50% of pinnacle members or more can't even come to this tw including me cause i actualy have to go to work (tw monday 5am).

Not gonna go into further discussions here, lets have GMs decide if Angeles alt with 1 man facs bidding on their man fac is fake bidding or not.

We will be back next week, thats for sure.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Belladore - Sanctuary
    Belladore - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't know if this is true but we reported Angeles for fake bidding themselves.

Not because we planned to double attack them with *** boys anyway, but now we have tw on sunday for european players monday morning, 50% of pinnacle members or more can't even come to this tw including me cause i actualy have to go to work (tw monday 5am).

Not gonna go into further discussions here, lets have GMs decide if Angeles alt with 1 man facs bidding on their man fac is fake bidding or not.

We will be back next week, thats for sure.

http://core.perfectworld.com/u/angelmata70

As you can see both factions were both made on the 31st and both factions belong to the alts of 1 person AND there is only 1 person in each faction.
  • ICielos - Sanctuary
    ICielos - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

My Barb looks so pretty b:dirty
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Go homosexuals! You can beat the Angel people all you have to do is come onto them.

Also Kakumau be nubs everyone attack them please.

Hai! should I bring pizza to the party? Everyone be talking about food like shrimps and stuff where'd the QQ on Spoons went? I heard hes a good Community Manager. Sins are good too,especially when they have 5aps but the new boss makes APS look silly. I think its cus he likes sushi. Oo Sushi sounds good right now. Handle Bar Mustache-bow anyone?
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Everyone be talking about food like shrimps and stuff

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    b:sad
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    this thread needs sinangel back.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    this thread needs sinangel back.

This thread needs a lot of things.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!b:kiss