TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    or the game cos they gave him rank 8 b:surrender

You should,ijs.

Also...
    dont take things so personally hun- no one was attacking you or you as a player, just a statement that you made :) dont worry about it

I approve this msg.b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nevermind the fact that said guild was able to three hour defend Nefarious on more than one occasion, as well as win fights against them where they didn't no show? You're right, Nef wasn't afraid to fight them, they played it smart and chose to give up the land they stood the least likely chance of defending in a triple attack in order to defend two lands.

But good for you, talking smack from behind an alt account.
    In the end, it is a videogame forum, being called *insertyourinsulthereplz*' will only bother you if you let it. Why let a nameless alt bother you? You should ignore these posts. We are all here to have a good time, right?
    (yeah it sucks to be insulted by a stranger, wonder how it felt with a friend)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    PWI = the new IRL?
  • Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    PWI = the new IRL?

only to the select few who dont have a real life so they spend it all in pwi instead of trying to make one.
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
    edited January 2011
    PWI = the new IRL?
    id hope so. I dont want to be delusional enough that i think im imagining playing a game lol

as far as extremes are concerned, well pwi did interview one person just recently...
    there are some no-lifers that stick to the forums even after they ragequit tho like a dead lover
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    birds b:cute
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:dirty birds

im an eagle.
    edited January 2011
    b:dirty birds

im an eagle.
    a bald one =P
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i hate joooo, you caught me in a bad moment!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    a bald one =P

b:shocked how do you know that
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2011
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Mendy we are on video when we died together, so meant to happen. <3
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    Mendy we are on video when we died together, so meant to happen. <3

b:kiss it's because we are meant to be <3 lets get married ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This thread dead? No moar reports?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    This thread dead? No moar reports?

wraithtanker has been banned from forums for good... so someone else will have to give report
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    wraithtanker has been banned from forums for good... so someone else will have to give report

Bring back HolyInferno!!!!!!!
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I miss his color coding and football interjections already :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Bring back HolyInferno!!!!!!!

How about u do it Handy Dandy b:laugh
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    errrr, did something happen with vindicate? from a 3 hour defense to 1 hour tw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    the inevitable happened :)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    no, their regulars where there, the only one missing would be risingdragon, but everybody else was there so it can't be the inevitable that happen with vindicate falling due to drama
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I hear their TS crashed?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I hear their TS crashed?

This has happened before and they have still won TW's despite the fact that TS has/had crashed.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    A combination of reasons in my opinion. Some of the people in Vindicate became unmotivated to TW since we've managed to win most of our recent TWs in a relatively short amount of time. So we prepare less thinking we'd go in and just win. We just aren't as prepared as we used to be. Another reason is probably the new recruits of Legendary. They made Legendary much more powerful than before. A lot of them are also experienced TWers. Gear plays a part too. Not saying Vindicate doesn't have it's share of people with good gear but I've noticed that a lot of Legendary people hitting harder than they used to. Most importantly, coordination and reaction. Legendary reacted very fast to Vindicate's forces and advances in the last few TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited February 2011
    A combination of reasons in my opinion. Some of the people in Vindicate became unmotivated to TW since we've managed to win most of our recent TWs in a relatively short amount of time. So we prepare less thinking we'd go in and just win. We just aren't as prepared as we used to be. Another reason is probably the new recruits of Legendary. They made Legendary much more powerful than before. A lot of them are also experienced TWers. Gear plays a part too. Not saying Vindicate doesn't have it's share of people with good gear but I've noticed that a lot of Legendary people hitting harder than they used to. Most importantly, coordination and reaction. Legendary reacted very fast to Vindicate's forces and advances in the last few TWs.
    something like the fat officer with the donuts unable to run after the crook concept? ;o
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited February 2011
    *effort to rez this thread*

sooo who is bidding where next week? any takers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    omg....it has been a long time since anyone wrote here lol.....well i can tell u that this thread is gonna be back up and running in like a few weeks to see the newer the nooby factions fight other nooby factions and the super powers fight each other like Vindicate Vs Nef, Outlaw vs Amp and stuff like that ......it's gonna be interesting who gets the red color lol. Well yeah TW is gonna be interesting to see who gets to stay in the map and hope to see newer powers rise. So for now i think we have enough time to upgrade our gears get our pots and charms i mean come on...PvE xD This gonna be fun.