TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    weeeeeeeeeeeee decepti! and this week tw is going to be amazing :P if regi shows up for all 3 tw b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Who else agrees that Astypoo's new sig should be like dis? :3

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/naix20oO/lolast.jpg

Why did you only make the left boob bigger?

Source pose: http://i.imgur.com/ALQON.png
    HQ sig: http://i.imgur.com/zYFVn.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Curious as to how much money was bid on the conquest territory this weekend. Was at work so couldn't see how many bids they got on the land. How many millions :P
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Curious as to how much money was bid on the conquest territory this weekend. Was at work so couldn't see how many bids they got on the land. How many millions :P

You havent been able to see multiple bids in months... Considering that Enely, Reg, Leg, Amp, Nef, and Vindi all bid on other territories I doubt there was much competition for that land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Why did you only make the left boob bigger?

Source pose: http://i.imgur.com/ALQON.png
    HQ sig: http://i.imgur.com/zYFVn.jpg

One boob at a time Ast, or you might not be able to handle it b:chuckle

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/naix20oO/lolast-1.jpg
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    One boob at a time Ast, or you might not be able to handle it b:chuckle

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/naix20oO/lolast-1.jpg

b:sad but but.. i like asty's small ****- they fit perfectly in my hand when i go to cop a feel trying to revive him b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    You havent been able to see multiple bids in months... Considering that Enely, Reg, Leg, Amp, Nef, and Vindi all bid on other territories I doubt there was much competition for that land.

I didn't think any current land holdings factions would try to bid on the land unless with an alt faction. There are though quite a few non-land holding factions who bid quite high on lands. Too bad you can't see actual bids anymore. Guess I am just interested in what the final bid for Thousand Wood Ridge was x)
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Actually, there was multiple bids on that land within the last several hours. If I recall, I remember 10+ bids on it.
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    GL to everyone this week only intresting part is if Regicide can pull off the triple defense b:laugh

and to see if Conquest can Defend against Kinghtrlmb:victory GL!!!
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    GL to everyone this week only intresting part is if Regicide can pull off the triple defense b:laugh

and to see if Conquest can Defend against Kinghtrlmb:victory GL!!!

Hehe. Should be interesting. too bad I'll be on the sidelines... b:cry Probably be knowing what happens via faction chat though.

Nothing of mine is bound, no air pet at all right now, nothing properly refined, and need to level to 100 before I can TW lol
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    You won't drop anything in TW from dying, so if that was a concern it shouldn't be.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    edited January 2011
    You won't drop anything in TW from dying, so if that was a concern it shouldn't be.

Ahh, TY. Was also just pointed out to me by some friends...

Funny enough, getting a Nix tomorrow. I don't think I can level it 81 levels in one day, so... I think I'll sit this one out unless there aren't many signups. We'll see.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
    edited January 2011
    I ended up TWing, to my great enjoyment. :) I didn't have the genie I needed, the skills I needed, or my Nix (it's on my alt veno).

However, I died.. 4 times? Twice to turrets, twice to other players. And We'll see tomorrow how many kills I got when Core Connect updates. ;)
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    GJ to the 4 new lands won.

GJ on nef defending.

Next week will be interesting
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Due to technical difficulties amp wasnt able to give their best today on the attack =(

i hope everyone is ok, to those who were affected badly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    What an interesting evening, to say the least. I think that Regicide composed themselves (for the most part, some didn't) very well after all TW's finished, despite a slew of trash talking in WC.

Like someone said last night, as long as everyone had fun, winning or losing doesn't really matter.

I'm sure there is a lot of speculation as to recent changes and lining up's and blah blah. But remember, don't assume you know :P Until next week~
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    Vi_zexion - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:sleep
    In the end all that remains are the good memories you had with them.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yep had loads of fun, long waited for this b:dirty well now im in regi i wouldnt say i didnt wanna win but to be completely honest i just wanted to kill stuff and had a long and interesting tw ^^ vindies good opponent too bad had huge lag but was awesome in general ^^ and yes regi was never tyrants to roll weaker factions :P its what i like about and this should be really interesting the upcoming month. these days with everyone rank 8 + its finally all up to skills and strategy and tactics ^^
    sidenote: qq i got no rank 8 i bought my sin rank 8 instead b:shutup
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    it's sooo freaking boring this week >.< but at least it gives me more time to lvl my bm b:thanksb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    these days with everyone rank 8 + its finally all up to skills and strategy and tactics ^^

Stop trolling.
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Stop trolling.

qq TheMagicNoob whats ur problem in hating everything youre not even on sanctuary come here and lemme kick ur *** b:kiss
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    qq TheMagicNoob whats ur problem in hating everything youre not even on sanctuary come here and lemme kick ur *** b:kiss

i think he is just trying to say that now that everyone has rank 8, everyone is pretty much a 1 shot- people have focused so much on weapons (most not all...) that you see highly refined rank 8 weps with like armor barely refined and sharded with flawless.
    there is no strategy in a TW of 1 shots... strategy is when you cant kill people and you have to work to win a TW, not when everyone can kill each other and its a race to see who wins first.

plus TheMagicPimp is from Sanctuary originally- ayano_chan :/ just look at wizard rankings... he is no noob, he stayed #1 wizard months? after he left the server lol

(i can always be wrong about what ayaho meant :p but thats my thoughts...)
    where is wraith with the TW report? great TWs this weekend :) gratz to all the winners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i think he is just trying to say that now that everyone has rank 8, everyone is pretty much a 1 shot- people have focused so much on weapons (most not all...) that you see highly refined rank 8 weps with like armor barely refined and sharded with flawless.
    there is no strategy in a TW of 1 shots... strategy is when you cant kill people and you have to work to win a TW, not when everyone can kill each other and its a race to see who wins first.

plus TheMagicPimp is from Sanctuary originally- ayano_chan :/ just look at wizard rankings... he is no noob, he stayed #1 wizard months? after he left the server lol

where is wraith with the TW report? great TWs this weekend :) gratz to all the winners.

TW's aren't done yet silly girl. Even though I know you're kidding now that I'm typing this, you know he got banned from the forums lol.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Woah,hold on there...you're getting delusional, I just couldn't resist not to reply to a post like that.Stop smoking brah,instead be sure to read this thread carefully,It's made for ppl like you after all <3 :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=940052

And oh,if it makes you feel better I can post from a sanctuary account :)

Damn...took every word out of my mouth. Mendy y so pro? b:laugh

And obviously TWs aren't done/dead/over/you name it yet.Been having 2-3 hour TWs myself after the rank sale but are they as fun as they used to be? Not even close although some ppl like it so props to them but it definitely doesn't take more skill & strategy now,ijs.

Using strife's words here : "pvp has always been bad,now it's just terrible".Altho' I can say I still found the pvp before to be decent :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Charms ruin PvP. Cash shop ruins it. PvP was fun, entertaining, a year and a half ago when people were hitting 89-9x... getting the new gear and maybe some new skills here and there. The best tw's also were around this time. New servers get something of a taste for it. Brag all day about your PvP achievements today, but when it takes the server a year+ to catch up to the #1 pk'r who didn't play for over a year, it tells you something about the "pk'rs" on this server.

Enjoy the mirages and internet bragging rights :3
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I guess Sanctuary forum is the second best place to get waffles on the net the other one is classified.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Please do post from BigBoobAyano b:dirty
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    ye i havent read ur thread cos i know what it will say like 'blabla all nubs now can 1 shot everyone blablabla' and then again 'blabla i spent years developing my char and buying rank gear while others got it for free blablabla' and ofc that there is no skill in 1 shotting everyone etc. and how unfair life is ^^
    well yes, its unfair.. so? can either troll about it or adapt and change urself :>
    yep times of those 'i bought all my gear for 2000$ and im god ' or 'i spent 16/24 hours a day farming gear and developing my char so im a god and everyone else still 70+' are over :>
    ive seen earlier videos where 1 archer can almost kill entire faction with his epic gear.. well, for myself i say thank god its over.. it used to be interesting for some people not all.. i for example started tws later, but then neffies were rolling Everyone, it was nowhere near fun for me..
    about rank 8.. am.. ok log in to ur sanctuary account and look at my gear :) or i can post i got nothing to hide, dragonbow: Legacy +4 with immac. garnet and my armor 2nd recast shadow ashura :) im not 1 hitted except by wizzies unless i lagg then ofc i die, but i have no problems killing everyone myself either with that bow.. i wont brag about pvp kills cos i dont pvp cos its failed in this game - i mean pk - and only did 2x normal tws in entire pwi time, but i wouldnt say im a noob >,.,< just that now any1 can kill me easy even with my endgame armor i dont cry about it, i use various invincibilities and retreats etc. etc. and even if a wizzie can crit me 11k i dont rly care, i blame only myself not to have seen him in time, not the gms or the game cos they gave him rank 8 b:surrender

and yes, honestly i like then ppl post on their real accounts cos then i know who i talk to :)
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    :)

dont take things so personally hun- no one was attacking you or you as a player, just a statement that you made :) dont worry about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    i dont b:chuckle just writing my oppinion about all this :) either way time to go home the only thing i dont like is then i spend 12 hours a day for my job instead of having free time >.>