Spirit Coins Issue (Updated!)

Options
1235»

Comments

• deezeylegend1
    deezeylegend1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    They said they sent out event gold and they said they will take care of it what more can i ask for? Idk i think people take these MMOs to serious and need to get outside and breath some fresh air so their brains work properly.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options

They said they sent out event gold and they said they will take care of it what more can i ask for? Idk i think people take these MMOs to serious and need to get outside and breath some fresh air so their brains work properly.

Clearly you don't understand how 200 event gold does not equal 500+ spirit coins. Math much?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • kazingozing
    kazingozing Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    10 event gold for my spirit coin, really? i want my gold back instead >.>
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    I bought one spirit coin for a few of my characters before the merger. 500 coins for what, 30 extra spirit...waste of money

But thank you PWI for the 10 event gold. More than enough to cover the replacement coin.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    If PWI say they will 'reimburse' then they should do exactly that. Not instead 'subsitute' the missing items. You wouldnt buy a ferrari then find out they are taking it back because they missed some paperwork. When you ask for it back they say oh no sorry but we can give you a ford instead but were keeping your money also.

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • zoner112012
    Options
    It's amusing cuz they said they would give out the 10 gold first to the people with lesser purchases....I haven't seen my gold yet at all. I even submitted a ticket with a time stamp showing I had the coin before the Maintenance that broke the coins. So will be really interesting to see how they botch this.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah... Had 1 coin on one toon, ten on another. My fac mates got reimbursement and mail that said they will send out event gold before the end of the weekend. Still have nothing....
  • zoner112012
    Options
    eirghan said:

Yeah... Had 1 coin on one toon, ten on another. My fac mates got reimbursement and mail that said they will send out event gold before the end of the weekend. Still have nothing....

Yea I know a few other people that haven't received their event gold yet as well. I can safely assume that that means MANY haven't because it isn't like I went around asking everyone so for the few people I did ask to not have compensation yet means that there have to be many more. I mean like I said I submitted a ticket about my spirit coin and even I haven't gotten mine yet.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • zoner112012
    Options
    @mintsummer @sheepclouds can we please get an update? Seems many people haven't gotten it yet and it is already into monday afternoon. I personally don't know how I will be able to address this myself, the ticket that I opened about the issue was closed so I can not update it to inform the GMs that I did not get compensation, and if I open another ticket they will just close it and say it's a duplicate. It is bad enough the compensation is a joke to most players but many aren't even getting it so what's going on?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • izwardo
    izwardo Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Haven't gotten my Event gold either for my Coins that I am missing...not the only one of my faction members or friends that are missing them either, Whats going on?
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    I got my event gold on the toon I sent the ticket in for, and also got it on the rest of my characters/accounts that had the coins that I didn't include on the ticket.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• deezeylegend1
    deezeylegend1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options

Clearly you don't understand how 200 event gold does not equal 500+ spirit coins. Math much?
    I thought you all were quiting lol, Math much lol i know the math it's that i don't care, i don't have time to whine every day about something. Real life matters more to me than the money i put into pwi. It's silly people whine over 5-10 spirit on a item that was gonna expire anyway. Thanks for my event gold pwi and all the things you do.
  • zoner112012
    Options

I thought you all were quiting lol, Math much lol i know the math it's that i don't care, i don't have time to whine every day about something. Real life matters more to me than the money i put into pwi. It's silly people whine over 5-10 spirit on a item that was gonna expire anyway. Thanks for my event gold pwi and all the things you do.
    Then why are you here? For that matter who said anything about quitting? LOL what a joke. "I don't have time to whine every day about something so instead I get on and berate others for having a problem with PWE and their compensation so I will whine about that instead heu heu"
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I got some more information about how they issued the event gold.

They only searched for spirit coins acquired after January 1, 2015, because coins before that were expired. Also, they were unable to factor in coins obtained through buy one get one free promotions.

Any players who still have issues with the amount of Event Gold they received should open a support ticket. I am closing this topic since we can't assist players individually on the forums. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • demoncleric
    demoncleric Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    caant log my chartes list in dawnglory why?
This discussion has been closed.