Comments

• doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    its in event boutique now
  • mango#2840
    mango#2840 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    I sent in a ticket about the spirit coin when it disappeared, and the staff replied to me talking about an account stash stone issue.
    "Hello,

Thank you for your report. Unfortunately, there had been some issues with the account stash for users that had purchased a stash stone to have it expanded from the server merge. If you had one purchased for this issue, please provide us with some organized information listed below, so can investigate further for any needed recoveries to help for this situation.

Account/email that made the purchase:
    Character/server that received the stash stone:
    Estimated time/date of stash stone purchase:

Regards,
    Sailor Mu
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment"

Okkkkkaaaaay then.
  • zigheart92
    zigheart92 Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    So they added it to the event gold section.... and 500 coins gives 120 spirit instead of 135 wtf >.>
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options

So they added it to the event gold section.... and 500 coins gives 120 spirit instead of 135 wtf >.>

event items always a lil less then the real counterpart in some things. flyers for example.
  • abhay
    abhay Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ....What the hell is wrong with them? If they wanted anyone to have Spirit coins, why not just give one-time code?

What will those people do who spent all event gold because you guys said you will **** up our event gold before expansion?

Write another ticket? Wait another month? ....
  • gannon
    gannon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    How is this compensation? Spending more resources to claim something we rightfully paid for already is NOT fair compensation for our lost product that you sold to us. Send out enough event gold to cover the 100 coins you took from me THEN it will be fair compensation. What is wrong with these ignorant executives making stupid, customer-losing, penny-pinching decisions. We already paid you for the product now give us what was rightfully promised, and for the original SPAN of time not the original date of expire. Thats like going and buying a car brand new, having it stolen back by the dealership, then the dealership trying to sell back your car with 50,000 miles on it. What the hell are you thinking?

On top of everything you ignored 2 other important things. 1 being the fact that not everyone who bought the spirit coins actually have any event gold to begin with, so.... **** them? And 2 people who DID buy the coins did so to get a leg up on the competition. So, now that everyone has access to them for free if they have event gold, WTF is the point exactly?
    Post edited by gannon on
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    Oh HELL NO. They added them to the event boutique? That is freaking ridiculous. I demand the return of my spirit coin I already paid for.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    i dont have 1002 event gold to recover the 501 spirit coins i purchased for 400 regular gold before the wipe, now what?
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    This is utter BS... and complete false advertising.
    BAIT AND SWITCH tactic for those who charged gold and purchased this pack... under the impression of their ADVERTISEMENT it would last until Dec. 2015.
    My original ticket was closed out.
    I submitted a new one.. and if I do not get either a refund for the gold packs I bought to get these coins, or those spirit coins back I will take this further.
    Bait and switch tactics are a big no-no.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    doods00 said:

event items always a lil less then the real counterpart in some things. flyers for example.
    500 coins have never been 135 spirit.

did anyone get a positive support reply or even their old spirit coins back?
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    aphrodita said:

doods00 said:

500 coins have never been 135 spirit.

did anyone get a positive support reply or even their old spirit coins back?
    wrong, 501 coins were giving me 135 spirit
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    well its nice that you guys claim to get 135 spirit from 501 coins, when i know for a fact that you are wrong.

2100 was around 130 spirit, 700 was 125 or so.
    learn to count?
  • zoner112012
    Options
    tricksie said:

BAIT AND SWITCH tactic for those who charged gold and purchased this pack... under the impression of their ADVERTISEMENT it would last until Dec. 2015.

I submitted a new one.. and if I do not get either a refund for the gold packs I bought to get these coins, or those spirit coins back I will take this further.

Bait and switch tactics are a big no-no.​​

I would go so far as to say this is a scam. I would STRONGLY suggest everyone go leave a NICE review with the BBB about how horrible PWE has been to it's players on this and many other issues. I refuse to let this stand and I am sure others are even more upset then me. I know for a fact some people had bought 500 of the spirit coin. That isn't exactly a small amount of money. If PWE doesn't do something FAST, they are going to get a LOT of problems from this.

ln5aR6B.jpg
  • dawnx2
    dawnx2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Wow 2 event gold for 105 spirit? I'll take that cause 1 is all I need.
    Doom_Panda
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    dawnx2 said:

Even though I haven't gotten the coins I lost at the merger, it was only one coin for each character I mainly play, so 2 event gold to get another for each, I can live with that. I still have a decent amount of event gold collecting dust.

As for calling the BBB, PWI owns all the pixels you play including the lost spirit coins, everyone's R9, Emperor tomes, rare items...all of it.

Maybe if enough people complain, PWI will just pull the plug and say "thanks for playing but servers are now closed"
    That would be ideal wouldn't it? I think it would be!

Lets riot! Lets burn down buildings! Lets shoot guns in the air! Its just so not fair! Pixel Lives Matter!

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• zoner112012
    Options

dawnx2 said:

Even though I haven't gotten the coins I lost at the merger, it was only one coin for each character I mainly play, so 2 event gold to get another for each, I can live with that. I still have a decent amount of event gold collecting dust.

As for calling the BBB, PWI owns all the pixels you play including the lost spirit coins, everyone's R9, Emperor tomes, rare items...all of it.

Maybe if enough people complain, PWI will just pull the plug and say "thanks for playing but servers are now closed"

Lets riot! Lets burn down buildings! Lets shoot guns in the air! Its just so not fair! Pixel Lives Matter!

You really are an idiot. Clearly you don't understand how any of this works. Of course what else can I expect from a person that said they should just extend the expiration date of an item in game like its so simple for them to do when they can only adjust items in game with the data given to them by china and they can't make changes like that themselves. You really don't understand how a lot of things work but are always posting on here trying to talk down to people that request compensation for things they paid for. People spend hundreds of dollars to get tons of spirit coins. They are entitled to compensation. At this point I am directing people to request a refund of gold lost. Their ToS only means so much. If they ALWAYS were to fall back on it they wouldn't have customers. They have to appeal to people and just cuz you're a sour **** and think they don't doesn't make you right. They do, many people have been refunded gold they spent to get identity stones from the merge. You really never make a very good argument, maybe it's time you stopped trying to be a **** and started offering ways to help? I know that's probably beneath you.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • tricksie
    Options

You really don't get it. It's not about the $.40 for 1 pack many purchased. It's about holding a business accountable for their actions and trying to Fraud people. They advertised that this item that was available for sale using their premium currency that someone needs to purchase with real $USD is now gone, forcing people to re-purchase this item. They are ripping off their customers.

You keep letting them get away with ripping off their customers, they will continue to push the limit and we sit here and take it up the ***. If you are ok with having someone get the better of you, so be it- but I'm not. Not for 40 cents or 40 bucks.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif

• wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    TBH they probably removed them on purpose so they could initiate the event gold ones and wipe all the event gold out ppl keep complaining so many have so much of. It sure seems like theyre adding new fangled ways to pry tht event gold away and less ways to acquire it. Unless ofc u like to stay up late for tigers tht is. :|
  • kakumi
    kakumi Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Then they shouldn't put in writing on their own website that this item purchased with gold is available until December.
    Scam!!!​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Rip. No event gold. Thanks pwi....
  • iamluckingfoco
    Options
    The best suggestion is the same in whatever capacity you wish to hold it in. If you feel as though you have been ripped off, you feel PWI has screwed you over, think PWI is full of empty promises, unbalanced, unfair, slow in ticket responses/fails at ticket responses etc...quit the game and move on. Find a better game more suited to your likes, and expectations. It really is that simple.

If you went to a restaurant and had such bad service, the food sub par, would you go there again? If you were rudely treated at a store, or found the store not selling the services they advertised, would you continue to shop there? If you bought a certain brand of car and found its quality terrible, would you keep buying that brand?
    2agrqm9.jpg

• uncensored
    uncensored Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    So let me get this straight i bought nearly 200 of them once as it was. Now they "refund" them by putting them in event gold which i do not have any of. So how exactly is this a refund if i have to buy it again with a resource that is not openly available nor do i have. way to fk up again pwi. gets old.
  • zoner112012
    Options

The best suggestion is the same in whatever capacity you wish to hold it in. If you feel as though you have been ripped off, you feel PWI has screwed you over, think PWI is full of empty promises, unbalanced, unfair, slow in ticket responses/fails at ticket responses etc...quit the game and move on. Find a better game more suited to your likes, and expectations. It really is that simple.

If you went to a restaurant and had such bad service, the food sub par, would you go there again? If you were rudely treated at a store, or found the store not selling the services they advertised, would you continue to shop there? If you bought a certain brand of car and found its quality terrible, would you keep buying that brand?

Such sound logic, so by this we should all just give up since were upset at the service and not try to continue playing a game even though we like it just because it has bad service. So wait, why are YOU still playing then? This advice is horrid. If anyone took it this game would already have been shut down. I can clearly see what you like to do when the going gets tough, tuck your tail between your legs and run. Sorry not everyone is a pansy like you think they should be. What a joke. We have a right to demand fair compensation, and I am pretty damn sure that this logic is very bad for people that spent real life money to get the coins just to have the coins ripped from them. Pretty sure they want compensation for it, so why would they take this horrid advice and just walk away? Just because people complain about a chef or the way a meal was prepared doesn't mean they don't like the place or it doesn't hold sentimental value to them. By your logic, we all may as well just quit huh? Moron

ln5aR6B.jpg
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    Options
    tricksie wrote: »
    Bait and switch tactics are a big no-no.

It's probably important to note you paid for the coin, the pack was a free item on top.​​
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This is just an excuse to get all the event gold away from the people who got thousands of event gold from the D.Orb givaway (yeah, that's right! The orbs weren't all they got!) and 2. that login event that gave 150 event gold/toon

bet charm sales have sucked
  • tricksie
    Options
    As per support:
    At this time, yes I am aware that Spirit Coins were added to the event shop. Those of you that have purchased spirit coins and are missing them we will be resolved as soon as possible. At this time I am being told that a data pull is being gathered so proper reimbursement can be provided. If you have the event gold and wish to purchase spirit coins now, you are more than welcome to, however the new purchases will not be reimbursed.

I appreciate how patient you have all been. Like you all I have been waiting for an update as well, as it is out of our hands. Once I know more, I will update these original tickets.

So we can either: sit and wait till god knows when to get reimbursed or purchase these coins again.

Nice.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif

• zoner112012
    Options
    tricksie said:

As per support:

At this time, yes I am aware that Spirit Coins were added to the event shop. Those of you that have purchased spirit coins and are missing them we will be resolved as soon as possible. At this time I am being told that a data pull is being gathered so proper reimbursement can be provided. If you have the event gold and wish to purchase spirit coins now, you are more than welcome to, however the new purchases will not be reimbursed.

I appreciate how patient you have all been. Like you all I have been waiting for an update as well, as it is out of our hands. Once I know more, I will update these original tickets.

So we can either: sit and wait till god knows when to get reimbursed or purchase these coins again.

Nice.​​

I already requested a refund. **** waiting.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • iamluckingfoco
    Options
    Why am I still playing? I enjoy the game even with the quirks. I farmed nothing of my gear, and cash shopped it all because I wanted to. So the amount I've spent compared to what has been broken is miniscule and barely worth a bother. I've gotten my monies worth after six years of playing and enjoying PWI as a hobby, plus they have far overcompensated with the amount of freebies we have gotten over the past two years especially.

I'm sure for some, a few bucks here and there might add up and cause some aggravation when things like spirit coin disappear, but then again, if it pains the pockets that much, one probably should not be spending the money on the game anyway. Use it for bills/food/feed the family. It is after all, free to play.

I don't really care that I lost my spirit coins. Would I like them back? All of us would. Sure, they say they are working on it, but for two event gold, I went ahead and replaced them. They gave us a truckload of event gold recently, for nothing other than logging in. As for the other issues, yes I still have characters with the RT at the end of their name. Again I have faith they will eventually fix this. I bought the extra acct stash for each of my accts that were on DW that shared RT. My acct stash is normal size, not double. Again, hope they fix it, if not it cost less than a small breakfast with coffee at Starbucks. Our faction icons are still missing and the link they provide doesn't work for me like it doesn't for most. Their response to the ticket is tepid at best. Once again, hope they fix this in time. There are other issues I hope they fix as well, but nothing that is 'missing or broken' affects my gameplay so drastically I want to cry over spilled milk.

And shame on you TZ for resulting to an 8 year old's tactics of name calling. Then again, you do the same in game, so why would I be surprised...Since the issues don't really bother me all that much, and I explained why I still play above, I wonder why YOU are still playing. If I had as many negative things to say about the game/PWI as you do, I would have quit a LONG time ago.

2agrqm9.jpg

• zoner112012
    Options
    Having negative opinions of customer support doesn't mean I don't enjoy the game. Also, you really have no right to judge me so idc what you think of my "childish name calling" the fact is your logic in this is pretty fail and I've called you out on it. If you really have a problem reading everyone's complaints then don't read them no one's making you read them. You're trying to use the fact that you don't care about the problem to basically justify Pwe and how bad they are? I don't really get what your point is tbh, I can't tell if you're sucking them off or just get a kick out of making fun of people with proper complaints.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    Am I the only one who reads sale announcements any longer? It states how they will reimburse people who had spirit coins in event gold. I dunno bout you but seems pretty sweet deal for people who actually had plenty of those. The extra spirit gain is pretty small while 1k event gold could be quite useful.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
This discussion has been closed.