Spirit Coins Issue (Updated!)

Options

Comments

• limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    can i have event gold so i can purchase 500 spirit coins more like i had before the wiperino? egg-1.gif​​
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    Options
    limonazza said:

can i have event gold so i can purchase 500 spirit coins more like i had before the wiperino? egg-1.gif​​

Have they even started sending it out yet like they said. anyone been reimbursed event gold?
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I still don't see any change here. What happened to our reimbursement?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    Options
    Navi said it would be the 15th they started reimbursing. were still a week early.
  • zoner112012
    Options
    zigheart said:

Navi said it would be the 15th they started reimbursing. were still a week early.

Navi said in a ticket it would be the 9th. They are late. Love how their dates change constantly.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • uncensored
    uncensored Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    My ticket was updated to say the info was polled and gold "sent" out yet did not receive mine. Not sure if he ment will be sending out or has already been sent out but if its already been sent and i got left out im not very happy...
  • zoner112012
    Options
    I was just informed that they are done with the data pull and that we will get the event gold next week.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sheepclouds
    sheepclouds Posts: 81 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hi everyone! We are working on sending out the event gold and it is close to going out, but hasn't yet. I will post back here when they actually start the send and I will let you know how long it will take for everyone to receive their items. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Options
    ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PWI take my energy, finish this today ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  • sheepclouds
    Options
    Let's see if it works. Sending energy to task! (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚[task]
    OqejO6Y.png
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    idk why but i love sheepclouds he just so fluffy egg-1.gif​​
  • sheepclouds
    Options
    It worked! (*^▽^)/ The item send has started! it is a large send so it could take until Monday for everyone to get their rewards, but they are on their way. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • sheepclouds
    Options
    limonazza said:

(ノ*゜▽゜*)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • dingo488
    Options
    It worked! I got my event gold

• zoner112012
    Options

limonazza said:

(ノ*゜▽゜*)
    So I am speaking with people and everyone that has gotten compensation so far that I know of only got 10 event gold. Clearly it is going to take some time but I hope for PWE sake that they give out fair compensation.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sheepclouds
    Options

limonazza said:

(ノ*゜▽゜*)
    So I am speaking with people and everyone that has gotten compensation so far that I know of only got 10 event gold. Clearly it is going to take some time but I hope for PWE sake that they give out fair compensation.
    I asked about this and reimbursement is based on how many spirit coins you had. The most event gold that anyone will receive is 200, the smallest amount of event gold is 10. The system is sending out all of the 10 event gold first and then will go up from there. :)
    OqejO6Y.png
  • motherhen
    motherhen Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    woops
    Post edited by motherhen on
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    So i had 700 coins which i sent a ticket about on day i lost them. Was told Id be reimbursed but only received 4 event gold tickets which is enough to buy 100. A guy in faction lost 50 spirit coins and just got mailed 1k event gold..

How does PWI even work that out??????
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • zoner112012
    Options

limonazza said:

(ノ*゜▽゜*)
    I asked about this and reimbursement is based on how many spirit coins you had. The most event gold that anyone will receive is 200, the smallest amount of event gold is 10. The system is sending out all of the 10 event gold first and then will go up from there. :)
    That sounds like grounds for a lawsuit on your guys end. You took items people spent real life money for.....200 event gold does not equal 500 spirit coins by any means and many people will go to the BBB with this. You guys REALLY need to reevaluate what you are doing and come back with a better compensation idea or you will be facing serious wrath from many players.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options

limonazza said:

(ノ*゜▽゜*)
    That sounds like grounds for a lawsuit on your guys end. You took items people spent real life money for.....200 event gold does not equal 500 spirit coins by any means and many people will go to the BBB with this. You guys REALLY need to reevaluate what you are doing and come back with a better compensation idea or you will be facing serious wrath from many players.
    PWI doesnt give a sht about things like this. Its all about gaining money from us for them. They made their money from us buying 100s of packs for the coins so they no longer really care about the fact they messed up and removed it all.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • zoner112012
    Options
    valdisman said:

limonazza said:

(ノ*゜▽゜*)
    PWI doesnt give a sht about things like this. Its all about gaining money from us for them. They made their money from us buying 100s of packs for the coins so they no longer really care about the fact they messed up and removed it all.
    Not to mention the spirit coins in event boutique are inferior to the ones people paid for with real money and this "compensation" doesn't even cover time lost without the item.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • deezeylegend1
    deezeylegend1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Sounds like you all need to read what you all to agreed when you first started playing the game lol. They could delete all your toons if you wanted and theres nothing you can do about it. Everything in the game is pwi's property so stop crying or quit the game.
  • gannon
    gannon Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    Woooow so I just got 2 event gold cards in my main's mail. How is this supposed to cover what I lost? It barely covers half of what I had, and now they are weaker than the coins we bought before. No more **** around. I'm reporting pwe to the BBB. I suggest everyone else to do the same.

-Use this link as PWE is located in California.
    http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/
  • dingo488
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Man these people give u ur spirit coins back and u whine like a bunch of **** -_- and then next time u complain they take forever to fix something...cuz why would they fix anything for an army of whining ****...

I need to see more dancing fat kids, or u shud really stfu -_-
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Sounds like you all need to read what you all to agreed when you first started playing the game lol. They could delete all your toons if you wanted and theres nothing you can do about it. Everything in the game is pwi's property so stop crying or quit the game.

As long as server's are up, they are bound by the terms they set forth and agreeed upon by players through purchase. That is a lawful contract. The deletion of original coins to what we are receiving now it a true to form bait and switch. The terms you are trying to say they have, are non-existent. No judge will hold such contract known as unconscionable contract. As long as the server's are up and running, they must practice fair business. If server's are shut down, then yes you are SOL.​​
  • zoner112012
    Options
    shimarra said:

As long as server's are up, they are bound by the terms they set forth and agreeed upon by players through purchase. That is a lawful contract. The deletion of original coins to what we are receiving now it a true to form bait and switch. The terms you are trying to say they have, are non-existent. No judge will hold such contract known as unconscionable contract. As long as the server's are up and running, they must practice fair business. If server's are shut down, then yes you are SOL.​​

You are wasting your breath. The morons that try to speak of the ToS as a binding contract and always say how they can just delete your accounts don't listen to reason. They don't understand that they are still bound to give us fair deal when we put money into the game. They think what they read is law. They are fools and speaking logic to them is wasting breath. Many people will be going to the BBB and filing complaints. PWE has really screwed up this time and people are gonna come on here and talk down to people for complaining about it because they are morons who think we are dumb for putting money in the game. It's a sad vicious cycle.

ln5aR6B.jpg
  • deezeylegend1
    Options
    Lol and y

shimarra said:

You are wasting your breath. The morons that try to speak of the ToS as a binding contract and always say how they can just delete your accounts don't listen to reason. They don't understand that they are still bound to give us fair deal when we put money into the game. They think what they read is law. They are fools and speaking logic to them is wasting breath. Many people will be going to the BBB and filing complaints. PWE has really screwed up this time and people are gonna come on here and talk down to people for complaining about it because they are morons who think we are dumb for putting money in the game. It's a sad vicious cycle.

shimarra said:

Lol i just realize when i spend money in this game its throw away money. So i don't really cry to much because i am a man and men arent suppose to cry so much.
  • gannon
    edited September 2015
    Options
    "Lol i just realize when i spend money in this game its throw away money. So i don't really cry to much because i am a man and men arent suppose to cry so much."

Really? It sounds like you're crying on forums because people have a legitimate complaint that you want to troll because you're not involved or affected by the problem. If you don't like conversations about how PWE is **** its customers then DON'T READ ABOUT IT. Matter of fact, just get off the forums, cause this is bascially just where people come to complain about the game. #ByeFelicia

• deezeylegend1
    edited September 2015
    Options
    gannon said:

"Lol i just realize when i spend money in this game its throw away money. So i don't really cry to much because i am a man and men arent suppose to cry so much."

Really? It sounds like you're crying on forums because people have a legitimate complaint that you want to troll because you're not involved or affected by the problem. If you don't like conversations about how PWE is **** its customers then DON'T READ ABOUT IT. Matter of fact, just get off the forums, cause this is bascially just where people come to complain about the game. #ByeFelicia

I have 2 r999 12+ toons and 14 other toons and had thousands of spirit coins, im confsued what you are talking about? I want my coins to but i don't how crying and commenting every 5 sec is gonna help besides them take longer. My point pwi takes care of me i don't have any complaints keep up the good work pwi.

• gannon
    Options

I'm

gannon said:

I have 2 r999 12+ toons and 14 other toons and had thousands of spirit coins, im confsued what you are talking about? I want my coins to but i don't how crying and commenting every 5 sec is gonna help besides them take longer.

Much defeatist attitude, such wowe. Talking about being a man but you just like to lay down and take it huh? Go cry about being such a pushover. If we let this one slide they will take advantage every single one of you.
This discussion has been closed.