Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    jabq wrote: »
    razzzza wrote: »
    Its timed and all fashion pieces have a different color. this code is a joke. i NPCed the fashion a minute after i got it.

Male onyx = all black onion-7.gif

yea without the headpiece mouse-20.gif​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited October 2015
    qzGn13Pn4 - 2015 Autumn Fashion Ticket - Expires 10/23/2015
    Notes: Can be exchanged for a 28-day limited fashion set
    Confirmed by Heero200 10/15/15

Done.
  • yakido
    yakido Posts: 7 Arc User
    qzGn13Pn4 not working for me tiger-5.gif​​
  • razzzza
    yakido wrote: »
    qzGn13Pn4 not working for me tiger-5.gif

The code is wrong, the right code is qzGn13Pn

:)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • yakido
    yakido Posts: 7 Arc User
    Appreciated razzzza tiger-42.gif​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited October 2015
    qzGn13Pn - 2015 Autumn Fashion Ticket - Expires 10/23/2015

Dam sorry must have hit a wrong button. Fixed Ty @razzzza
    ​​
  • melodypaige
    melodypaige Posts: 3 Arc User
    WOKRmuKq no longer works. It's expired. Just tried to put it in and nothing.
  • heerohex#3018
    WOKRmuKq no longer works. It's expired. Just tried to put it in and nothing.

No surprise has a short code as it was a fast issue.

Cleaning Up Crew in please...

Removed Codes.
    WOKRmuKq - 4 random pigments - no known expiry
    Notes: none
    Confirmed by sylenthunder 10/09/15

Thanks.
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    qzGn13Pn - 2015 Autumn Fashion Ticket - Expires 10/23/2015

Now Expired.​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Got two emails with these codes for 20 event gold, e4bKulyM, utB57aVF but they do not work. Anyone got emails regarding event gold for the Halloween event?​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Nope. I have nothing.
  • ishtera1970
    ishtera1970 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Mine came in the in game mail and confused me. When I took the item out of the ingame mail and immediately went into event gold rather than requiring an exchange of a ticket with the npc.
  • euphiess
    euphiess Posts: 13 Arc User
    cWaga4zv

Three players who redeem the code will be chosen at random to receive a very exclusive Panderic Knight pet!
  • heerohex#3018
    euphiess wrote: »
    cWaga4zv

Three players who redeem the code will be chosen at random to receive a very exclusive Panderic Knight pet!

Source Please. Will Check and Update.​​
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    From Facebook
    Enter Our Special War Front Facebook Raffle Event!
    Redeem this code for three random pigments to be entered into the raffle:
    cWaga4zv
    Three players who redeem the code will be chosen at random to receive a very exclusive Panderic Knight pet! smile emoticon
    This code can only be redeemed once per account and will expire Friday the 13th. Winners will be announce about two weeks after the code expires.

I tried the code and it works.

P.S. their English sucks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    cWaga4zv - three random pigments to be entered into the raffle - Expiry 13/11/15 -
    Notes: Three players who redeem the code will be chosen at random to receive a very exclusive Panderic Knight pet! smile emoticon
    Confirmed By Heero 11/07/15

Updated.​​
  • magyarwarlord
    magyarwarlord Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    11/13/2015 b0haOIBP warfront supply - 100 crab 10 telecoustics 10 tele stones 10 angel of wishes 5 radiant shards 1 silver spirit & 1 guardian charm and more
  • hazuchan
    hazuchan Posts: 4 Arc User
    b0haOIBP is the new code for the War Front Supplies, sent 11/13/2015.
  • sylenthunder
    hazuchan wrote: »
    b0haOIBP is the new code for the War Front Supplies, sent 11/13/2015.

Verified. I've gotten the same email on multiple accounts, so the code isn't account-linked. It's just a general code.​​
  • sapient2003
    sapient2003 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I used the new code and opened the War Front Supply package and it disappeared and I got nothing :( Slightly annoyed as sending a ticket in for it wont do anything.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited November 2015
    b0haOIBP - War Front Supplies - Expiry Unknown -
    Notes: None.
    Confirmed By @sylenthunder 11/13/15

1 Code is Due to Expire today BTW.

Done Thanks.​​
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    I used the new code and opened the War Front Supply package and it disappeared and I got nothing :( Slightly annoyed as sending a ticket in for it wont do anything.
    Do you have several empty slots in your inventory? I have noticed that when I open something that requires a lot of empty slots, if I have less, it looks like it just disappeared. Empty more slots in your inventory and see if the items appear in the inventory.
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    darky26 said:

Do you have several empty slots in your inventory? I have noticed that when I open something that requires a lot of empty slots, if I have less, it looks like it just disappeared. Empty more slots in your inventory and see if the items appear in the inventory.

need 10 free item slots to get the items from the supply bag
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Awesome, thanks for posting the code; what are the items?
    Is anything character bound or are they stashable?

Edit: Never mind, I just scrolled properly and I read the first post describing the contents.
    I hate these forums, they always skip posts and not get me to the latest unread.​​
    Post edited by cococya on
    DeffyNature
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    This is what's in the War Front Supply Box
    9cpheU6.png
    A lot of ****.
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    asterelle wrote: »
    9cpheU6.png
    A lot of ****.

and how do thoese items help on the War Front?​​
  • razzzza
    @heero200 Its simple:
    Ginseng Tonic Rice Balls: Heal up after you died instantly after your charm ticked
    Feasrworthy Crab Dumplings: same as HP pots but with MP
    Mystical Pill: Use them when you get bored from dying so much and do something different for a change
    Teleacoustics: Flaming in WC.. obvious no?
    Teleport lincense: use those when your Tele stones are all used
    Teleport Stone: to get back when you died
    Angel of Wish: dont know.. doing PvE i guess so.. meh
    Radiant Shard: to get more out of a place where you can hide out of shame
    Hyper EXP: To hyper in FC but realise that Hyers dont work in FC anymore and go QQ on the forums
    Silver HP/MP Charm: have full HP after respawn after you got oneshot.

:)​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    9cpheU6.png
    A lot of ****.

Thanks for the complete list, I sent them on a poor low level alt so it can actually be a bit useful,
    ​​
    DeffyNature
  • sylenthunder
    Disclaimer: This is not a code to be added to the list, but I thought I'd keep yall informed.

Ok, so I've been getting these codes on some of my accounts for a "Warfront Blessing Gift Package (worth $50)".The codes are unique and tied to the account that they are emailed to. (If you didn't bother maintaining the email on your account, used a fake email to register, or something similar, you are likely SOL. Keep in mind also that you cannot blame PWE for your shortfallings there.)

According to MMOBomb, (who has released more accurate information than PWE so far), this is what the pack contains.

PWI (PC) Celestial Vale Package – Level 95 Booster (Not usable by Nightshade race)

● Illusionary Crystal (This item is not class restricted, only the ability to open the pack it's in is.)
    ● Basic Flyer Token
    ● Golden Gear Token
    ● Tome of Cultivation
    ● Geographic Map
    ● Teleport Stone – 20
    ● Gold Spirit Charm
    ● Gold Guardian Charm
    ● Training Esoterica – 10
    ● Teleport Incense – 20

Now, since I'm at work and unable to log in and check, I cannot verify yet that it is the class-restricted Celestial Vale Package, the same package renamed, or a new pack with the same materials that actually isn't class restricted. (Personally, class-restricting the pack at this point would be pretty stupid, but this is PWE/Wanmei we are talking about here.)​​
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User

Disclaimer: This is not a code to be added to the list, but I thought I'd keep yall informed.

Ok, so I've been getting these codes on some of my accounts for a "Warfront Blessing Gift Package (worth $50)".The codes are unique and tied to the account that they are emailed to. (If you didn't bother maintaining the email on your account, used a fake email to register, or something similar, you are likely SOL. Keep in mind also that you cannot blame PWE for your shortfallings there.)

According to MMOBomb, (who has released more accurate information than PWE so far), this is what the pack contains.

PWI (PC) Celestial Vale Package – Level 95 Booster (Not usable by Nightshade race)

● Illusionary Crystal (This item is not class restricted, only the ability to open the pack it's in is.)

● Basic Flyer Token

● Golden Gear Token

● Tome of Cultivation

● Geographic Map

● Teleport Stone – 20

● Gold Spirit Charm

● Gold Guardian Charm

● Training Esoterica – 10

● Teleport Incense – 20

Now, since I'm at work and unable to log in and check, I cannot verify yet that it is the class-restricted Celestial Vale Package, the same package renamed, or a new pack with the same materials that actually isn't class restricted. (Personally, class-restricting the pack at this point would be pretty stupid, but this is PWE/Wanmei we are talking about here.)​​

hmmm means i will probably not get since i receive all pwi email expect unique account codes (note i do receive others codes but just not account bound ones) >.>
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
This discussion has been closed.