Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• marianafix
    marianafix Posts: 23 Arc User
    kryzzly said:

got a new code in email and it already say invalid,its account bound so cant use on others but why already invalid when i got it only 2 hours ago

i have the same problem
  • luvs2play
    luvs2play Posts: 23 Arc User
    I got the same one :/ fking PWE
  • luvs2play
    luvs2play Posts: 23 Arc User
    My estimation is their right hand doesn't realize their left hand is jerking everybody off, hence splaying gift mode when then the gift has already blown-itz-cap-4pleasureing-PWE-pocketbooks-at-your-expense... :'( I could be wrong, but been here a little while & I see trends avail the old HT community...

Sry Peeps'
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Some Players have received a code to their E-Mail.

These codes are account related and should not be used for other people. IE I will not Post these codes.

Im sure this will be looked into ASAP Just keep in mind its now the weekend...

Thanks,​​
  • foundingfather
    foundingfather Posts: 10 Arc User
    I received one of these 16-character special anniversary gift codes. I clicked on the "REDEEM NOW!" button. When I entered the code, it was rejected as invalid.
  • heerohex#3018
    I received one of these 16-character special anniversary gift codes. I clicked on the "REDEEM NOW!" button. When I entered the code, it was rejected as invalid.

Its Known Ive updated the front post to Reflect this.​​
  • sunnycali
    sunnycali Posts: 31 Arc User
    The 16 digit codes were valid on their side, but too long to work on our side. Submit a ticket if you have not got a new email yet with the corrected 8 digit code to use. I got mine yesterday.
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    Any update on the supposed "criteria" that is required for an account to be eligible for the email?
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • maydusk1
    maydusk1 Posts: 16 Arc User
    kryzzly said:

got a new code in email and it already say invalid,its account bound so cant use on others but why already invalid when i got it only 2 hours ago

I have the same issue .-.
  • heerohex#3018
    Any update on the supposed "criteria" that is required for an account to be eligible for the email?

Nope and its unlikely that we will know.
    sunnycali wrote: »
    The 16 digit codes were valid on their side, but too long to work on our side. Submit a ticket if you have not got a new email yet with the corrected 8 digit code to use. I got mine yesterday.

If you have had a new code that don't work still as above best advise I can give really... I leave it a few days as someone else will report it. LOL!​​
  • jasrho
    jasrho Posts: 34 Arc User
    I got an 16 digit code first in my email which didn't work, then early this week i got one which gave a terror of the deep mount....this isn't my oldest account so it seems not time related as my oldest didn't get it..the only thing i can see is that this is the only acct i spent money on since last anniversary even though i haven't spent any this calendar year.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    jasrho wrote: »
    I got an 16 digit code first in my email which didn't work, then early this week i got one which gave a terror of the deep mount....this isn't my oldest account so it seems not time related as my oldest didn't get it..the only thing i can see is that this is the only acct i spent money on since last anniversary even though i haven't spent any this calendar year.

No one knows what its about. Would be nice to get to speak to someone but this is looking not good at the moment. We will Hopefully have a NEW CM in a few weeks. Until then the Mods and My self will do what we can. Im only meant to help in Suggestion Box but I don't mind helping others where I can...

Thanks,​​
  • zigheart
    zigheart Posts: 54 Arc User
    odd i didn't get any emails aside the sparlking treasure one. i see people talking about a code that "didn't work" and a resend of a working one. is there something i missed?
  • heerohex#3018
    edited September 2015
    zigheart wrote: »
    odd i didn't get any emails aside the sparlking treasure one. i see people talking about a code that "didn't work" and a resend of a working one. is there something i missed?
    Some Players have received a code to their E-Mail.
    These codes are account related and should not be used for other people. IE I will not Post these codes.
    New Codes have started to be issued!

I should prob add in that their is a set criteria for this code which is unknown. This means not everyone will have received a code.

Thanks,​​
  • psychokiddo
    psychokiddo Posts: 7 Arc User
    Didn't get anything after the Treasure after, kinda annoying.
    My account was created on 2009. :<
  • heerohex#3018
    Codes are due to expire soon.

Please use them if you need or have not done so.

Thanks.​​
  • groovykat
    groovykat Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    WOKRmuKq 4 random pigments

edit to add: they will release a code tomorrow, too, tied to the fashion contest
    --
    103/103/102 demon cleric
    103/102/102 demon seeker
    100/100/100 demon veno

• cosmictone
    cosmictone Posts: 1 Arc User
    anyone know the code of jones?
  • heerohex#3018
    Look on page 1.

Will update codes soon if a mod can confirm please update.

Thanks.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    heero200 wrote: »
    Look on page 1.

Will update codes soon if a mod can confirm please update.

Thanks.

Yes, it's valid, and personally, 4 random pigments is pretty silly.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Thanks added sorry no where near a computer and unlikely to be for a few hours.
  • fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 26 Arc User
    We should get a code after that long waiting... We didn't received our gift from 7th anniversary yet too :(
  • heerohex#3018
    Away at the moment. So if any codes come up please update. I'll check in every now n then but it will be less often.
  • dynja
    dynja Posts: 3 Arc User
    what is with the Fashion Code has been fixed? when get the code out
  • heerohex#3018
    dynja said:

From what I remember they never even gave it out. Gotta wait for the update. I have no access to pwi ATM.
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

From what I remember they never even gave it out. Gotta wait for the update. I have no access to pwi ATM.

I think he was talking about PWI's statement on facebook about the codes, they said the proper new pnes would come out after this maint :
    " We tested the code for the fashion redeem item this morning and there is an issue with it. frown emoticon
    They will fix it during maintenance next Tuesday and we will give out the code Wednesday morning! Sorry for the delay, but we didn't want to give out broken items, or change the item last minute.
    So that you get to redeem something today here is a code for 4 Random Pigments. It can only be redeemed once per account and expires 10/16:
    WoKRmuKq "
    ​​
    DeffyNature
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    NEW code for 1 swordsman's fashion ticket. Can be used only once per acount. Expires 23.10.2015.
    qzGn13Pn
    Edit: You can chose from 5 different fashion sets: Lovebird, Falbala . Cherry Blossom, Courtesan, Gilded Ribbon.
    Is 28 days limited sadly and different colours.
    Compared to the fashion we got last year even if we didnt get to chose from 5 diferent sets last year fashion was better.
    Post edited by bloodedone87 on
    giphy.gif

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    NEW code for 1 swordsman's fashion ticket. Can be used only once per acount. Expires 23.10.2015.
    qzGn13Pn

It's also timed, from what I was reading on the comments in facebook, which is unfortunate.

Edit: For people wondering, here is what you get for male chars http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29063 and here for female chars http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/29064 .
    I can only assume, as I haven't redeemed it, that you can choose only one of the sets.​​
    DeffyNature
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Its timed and all fashion pieces have a different color. this code is a joke. i NPCed the fashion a minute after i got it.​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    razzzza wrote: »
    Its timed and all fashion pieces have a different color. this code is a joke. i NPCed the fashion a minute after i got it.

Male onyx = all black onion-7.gif​​
This discussion has been closed.