Arc Codes - PWI Only -

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I'll check around for those datapulls and see if we still have them ( I mentioned this in the other thread when it was brought up). Players might get rid of the sets to you faster than I could get them to you, but I'll see what I can do!
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Thanks for the code.
    I was a bit disappointed they eggs were all character bound and unstashable, having sent the bundle to my veno, these will all have to go in the trash, sadly.
    The fash was cool, though, awesome that it's tradable.
    DeffyNature
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    @kalystconquerer#0876 I think I have just worked out ur plan... I won't say or I'll give to much out. Very clever if I'm right if I'm wrong well what an idea.

P.s. 1 code will expire soon...
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    edited February 2017
    Dawnglory was on fire this morning and gained two codes! Use the following codes below to redeem your Rooster Tokens in case you missed the system messages! Each code contains 20! Redeem once per account, Arc client or web, expires 2/7/2017

JM5s3bTC
    3K6o6fBF

Tideswell was crafty! Have some codes for tokens! :)

QEojruFt
    400d1EoL

Etherblade had a respectable showing! Here's what they got players today!

7LVXZS4h
    ruWCIuix

Twilight Temple

E0Zj8VHl
    v3AiNRIC

Will add more as the day goes on - I need to pick better spots or hide better ha!
    Post edited by kalystconquerer#0876 on
  • zenius
    zenius Posts: 12 Arc User
    v3AinriC E0ZJ8VHL
  • riverwillow
    riverwillow Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    nvmd
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2017
    Codes Below* - Raffle Comp 2017 - Unknown - 1 Per account.
    Notes: Raffle comp 2017 Various Tokens from server events. Hide and seak 1/31/17.
    Da - JM5s3bTC, 3K6o6fBF, Ti - QEojruFt, 400d1EoL, Ea - 7LVXZS4h, ruWCIuix, Tw - E0Zj8VHl, v3AiNRIC
    Confirmed By Heero 02/01/17

Hi @kalystconquerer#0876

if your doing more codes like this please could you do a new post per day. Thanks... N Sorry makes it easier to track.

Thanks.

Heero.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    Do they have a code yet for the 365 yearly login? because the catshop expired on the 1st day, and also didn't get the title.. got the gold trophy house statue and the rest, but no catshop, title or the candy corn hat your supposed to get.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • sndrzzz
    sndrzzz Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I picked Ginger vendor shop-quest only after Kalysta made sure the expiration date was changed to this year, as a result, i received every yearly-log in item.
    I am asking for Ginger vendor shop to be added to Boutique as a normal item to be bought (PWI Player's Boutique - Pick Your Items!) and not only cause of 365 yearly login. 1 year for one item is kind of rough :/
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @heero200 There will be two more days like this (today and tomorrow) and all the codes earned for that day will be posted in whatever post I plug in here for that day's event. So I'll edit it as more codes get disbursed until the last event ends if that makes sense? But after the final day, I'll go ahead and do one huge compiled post so that everyone can get them! :D I figured trying to flood your thread as each one gets disbursed would get weird to track (?) unless the constant pings makes it easier?
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    2 more:

kz0djbbe
    3ru0cm0r
    dmclp1xm
    jmsly9nc
    Post edited by ericamariex222 on
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    These codes share the same expiration times as yesterdays, so get them while they're hot!

Dawnglory was quick and nimble and earned more rooster tokens!
    mfABgzEy
    GFIYpMHD

Tideswell knew there stuff and earned some tokens as a result!
    3rU0CM0R
    kz0DJbbE

Etherblade did well today so here's what they got!
    U52krAD6
    zcIh3aQj

Twilight Temple had some great ideas and earned some tokens!
    DmClp1XM
    jMSlY9nc

Hmmm must hide even better next time!
  • zenius
    zenius Posts: 12 Arc User
    dmclp1xm jmsLy9nc
  • cococya
    Wait, are we supposed to be able to redeem all the codes from all the servers?
    I just tried it and all worked, I thought only 2 per server would work.
    DeffyNature
  • cayleyseveren
    cayleyseveren Posts: 13 Arc User
    cococya wrote: »
    Wait, are we supposed to be able to redeem all the codes from all the servers?
    I just tried it and all worked, I thought only 2 per server would work.

I just did the same. All 8 codes were successful.

• kalystconquerer#0876
    These codes will work across all servers - as before, if you are having troubles redeeming them, wait for the system to cool off. Will probably be one round each server today, I have some pretty important meetings and tasks lined up for me today!
  • heerohex#3018
    I believe they cant set the codes to only work per server.

The only way to do it for each server would be to have a short code. It MAY time out before people from other servers get it. Same as tho may leak...

Codes Below* - Raffle Comp 2017 - Unknown - 1 Per account.
    Notes: Raffle comp 2017 Various Tokens from server events. Hide and seak 02/01/17.
    Da - mfABgzEy, GFIYpMHD / Ti - 3rU0CM0R, kz0DJbbE / Et - U52krAD6, zcIh3aQj / Tw - DmClp1XM, jMSlY9nc
    Confirmed By Heero 02/02/17​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Dawnglory - 6JjfD0ac
    Tideswell - f94I9dpw
    Etherblade - 96iXLT6N
    Twilight Temple - UDldOgfC

All codes will be compiled into one whole post for FB so if anyone did not redeem them they can! These will only last until the 7th (all Hide and Seek codes) so redeem them while you can! Thank you so much for participating :D

Hmmm if I do any more hide and seek events in the future I must be more crafty *shifty eyes*
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876
    If there will be a next time could you please tell us where you were hiding after each round.. Thanks..
  • cococya
    These codes will work across all servers - as before, if you are having troubles redeeming them, wait for the system to cool off. Will probably be one round each server today, I have some pretty important meetings and tasks lined up for me today!

Thanks for the clarification.
    I thought we were only meant to redeem the 2 per each server, so that confused me at first.
    DeffyNature
  • veganblood
    veganblood Posts: 72 Arc User
    Dawnglory - 6JjfD0ac
    Tideswell - f94I9dpw
    Etherblade - 96iXLT6N

All codes will be compiled into one whole post for FB so if anyone did not redeem them they can! These will only last until the 7th (all Hide and Seek codes) so redeem them while you can! Thank you so much for participating :D

Hmmm if I do any more hide and seek events in the future I must be more crafty *shifty eyes*

Good thing I didnt wait for a FB post since all the codes are expired now and a FB post never came out
    "BE the change you wish to see in the world." ~ Gandhi ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    MKVP7fB.png
    "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it's animals are treated."
    ~ Gandhi ~
  • heerohex#3018
    veganblood wrote: »
    Dawnglory - 6JjfD0ac
    Tideswell - f94I9dpw
    Etherblade - 96iXLT6N

Good thing I didnt wait for a FB post since all the codes are expired now and a FB post never came out

you know what I completely missed these codes my self.

Ill set them now. I do say keep an eye on this tread encase others post live codes.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2017
    Codes Below* - Raffle Comp 2017 - Expired - 1 Per account.
    Notes: Raffle comp 2017 Various Tokens from server events. Hide and seak 03/03/17.
    Da - 6JjfD0ac / Ti - f94I9dpw / Et - 96iXLT6N / Tw - UDldOgfC
    Confirmed By Heero 03/08/17​​
  • uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    anyone know if we have the code from Event Voting reward?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @uchijawar I'm glad you asked! Was plugging away at a few things today, but here it is!

We reached over 2k votes, so as a result all possible items have been unlocked!

PWI Player's Choice Boutique Voters Count!

Code : MVSGDmlT

Expiration Date : 2/28/2017

Redeemable once per account, redeem for the following items :

War Avatar Pack S
    x2 50 Event Gold
    x2 War Avatar Chest : A
    Dreamchaser Pack Ticket
    x2 Major Homestead Supply Bag

Thank you so much to everyone who participated and contributed to this event!
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    @uchijawar I'm glad you asked! Was plugging away at a few things today, but here it is!

War Avatar Pack S
    x2 50 Event Gold
    Dreamchaser Pack Ticket

Thank you for this code.
    giphy.gif

• uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    yay thanks you so much ;D :D

War Avatar Pack S
    x2 50 Event Gold
    Dreamchaser Pack Ticket

• cococya
    Thanks so much, Kaly, you're groovy!
    DeffyNature
  • neo743
    neo743 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hey if my mailbox was full, and i only got 2/5 things from this code are the rest gone?
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2017
    MVSGDmlT - See Below For List - Expiry 2/28/2017 - 1 Per Account
    Notes: Code for Event pick your Shop items. 2k Votes top prize
    Items: War Avatar Pack S, x2 50 Event Gold, x2 War Avatar Chest : A, Dreamchaser Pack Ticket, x2 Major Homestead Supply Bag
    Confirmed By Heero 02/10/17

Gratz to Heero200 on your 2k Post! LOL someone had to say it!​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
This discussion has been closed.