Hello there, I wanted to show you guys few (poor) arts of mine ;>
pgFUBOw.jpg
dc_by_hercia-d6pk02o.jpg
suchoryt.jpg
Post edited by lenoretta on

Comments

• dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I DARE YOU to call them poor again :P (with a 2 meter tall blade in my hands)

Seriously: you Devoted Cleric is simply enchanting(!!!) and even with the dragons (although no doubt I've seen more detailed and elaborate ones) I do not have any complaints... they're really GOOD.

Seriously, I'll tell you what my friend told me once about calling own arts poor (shabby in my case):
    "Once you have SUCH level of skill you do realize that whenever you call them shabby its' just like dealing a heavy slap between the eyes of all people who can't draw like that?"
    ~end of quote

I would no doubt classify you among ranks of actual artists contributing to Neverwinter fandom. And on that note two infos for you:

-BRING MORE- for there is a great demand, at least from me ;P

-Stay tuned - I would love to collaborate with you once I get more free time. Just like with Yoshi. Your styles seem most matching mine so far. I just hope to not drown U down with my shabbiness. Either way: good work ;)

Sincerely yours ~Angry Neko Elf

PS: ROTFL... I love your signature XD
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • ladypeanut66ladypeanut66 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi!

Yeah, as d21e4 said, your art is cool!!!! And I don't even know how to draw something, except from faces XD

Keep working! :)))
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2014
    That is some great artwork. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That is some great artwork. Thanks so much for sharing.

a bit of topic but why dont u guys make event for ppl to make arts and the best 15-20 arts got added as loading screens in game there were events like this in some other pwe games think this could be great to have here to
    edited March 2014
    warpet wrote: »
    a bit of topic but why dont u guys make event for ppl to make arts and the bets 15-20 arts got added as loading screens in game there were events like this in some other pwe games think this could be great to have here to

Sorry for continuing this off-topic but... yeah indeed. That would be great :D. Although personally I believe in my GREATLY bad luck in such contests. Yeeeeeet... if it runs I'll go in as well to get pummeled by better artists XD

PS: Lenoretta! Where are new arts :D !? GIVE'EM! *sounds of art'ddicted person*

PS2(off-topic): Let us summon master Yoshi once more! I no doubt seen quite few really good artists on forum since open beta start but till now Lenoretta and Yoshi place my best ^^. It is sad that good artists appear and disappear here without staying for a cup'o'tea. Maybe some fanart symbolic re-compensations will do :D ? After all it IS time consuming. Other than this: glad to see at last some commentators activity in Art corner ^^. Art Fans UNITE XD, and no worries about eventual flamers or trolls, for Banhamster sought his prey and their (social)deaths shall be painful :P

Still admiring GOOD work~Angry Neko Elf
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • lenorettalenoretta Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Angry Neko Elf you're so demanding : D I won't be able to draw anything right now ( i'm busy with my college stuff, i have to do 8 illustrated book covers D : )
    But i have found some older stuff, hope you guys will like it ;> coz they're not that good im my opinion D :
    wRtLhw4.jpg
    8AJ3xTD.jpg
    and here is a dragon lineart that I found and I was never able to finish it... so if anyone wants to color it fell free to do so : D
    LsU81wc.png
    AAAAAAAAAAAAND for a nice day banana-unicorn D :
    ZgoID8b.png
  • ladypeanut66ladypeanut66 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Banana Unicorn!!!!! :3333333333
    edited March 2014
    Banana Unicorn!!!!! :3333333333

Yep, I can see this becoming new companion ;)

Personally I'm all for the witch :D (trick or treat time!)
    edited May 2014
    Speed paint of my beloved Karru ♥ ( about 20-30 min )
    UXQ69Ic.jpg
    edited May 2014
    I feel bad for killing him so many times now :eek:

Somehow unsure of own morality ~ Angry Neko Elf
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    d21e4 wrote: »
    I feel bad for killing him so many times now :eek:

Somehow unsure of own morality ~ Angry Neko Elf

Considering the number of young dragonlings in the area. I'm not all that sure Karru is a he.
    edited May 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Considering the number of young dragonlings in the area. I'm not all that sure Karru is a he.

Indeed ... "touché" :/
    edited May 2014
    Yup Karru is a girl :D
    edited May 2014
    today is Fulminorax time :D it's more unfinished than karru but enjoy :D
    UiqEtyD.jpg
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    LOL about the banana unicorn!
    I like them, they're pretty cool!
    2e2qwj6.jpg
    edited May 2014
    Chartilifax next :D !!!

All people recalling open beta probably know what I mean by "hardest 'at level' dungeon". Chartilifax as a 1st dragon to encounter was like an iconic example for me. I mean: Everyone knows that Green are weakest chromatic dragons and yet he was like a 1st boss which gave me any problems. Lenoretta , pretty please! Our Greene also deserves Ur love :D

Also great work for staying on forums. Without You I would feel lonely. Most active graphic artists went in and went out it seems, and you stayed with us. Community should be thankful (well mods are, they did reply in your topic ;) ~being bit jelly).

I hope You stay with us for long and maybe even we should collab' at some point?

Sincerely Yours ~Angry Neko Elf

PS: You said those dragon portraits are WIP in fact... will we see the finished pieces :D ? (cause they already look quite neat aaand ... I can imagine You making them look even better )
    edited May 2014
    I too remember that Chartifax was one of the worst dragons here :D And yes, I'll draw him probably tomorrow, I'm drawing those dragons at one of my classes ( boring one ) at Friday :D

I think I'll stay here for a while, but I'm still pretty busy with other things so i show up here from time to time. In few weeks I should be able to be more active here ;>

As for collab, np but when I'll have more free time. And i don't think that I'll finish those dragons, I'm drawing them just to kill time.

aaaaand if someone still visit my corner, here is my HR - Shayenne ;D
    pLnXeFj.jpg
    ejoy
    edited May 2014
    As far as that art is really good and I LOVE it: I would not tell it's HR if You did not tell me :rolleyes:

Nice to see it in sig. We should promote our corners a bit. I wanted to do similar thing (and do some avii) but... yeh I'm set back way too much with this hobby project >_< (either way: lovely sig XD)

Sorry for not saying a word earlier but I caught a flu and for few days since Monday was unable to even think straight (ok: I admit this feat I cannot do in best condition - my poor choice of words :P )

Time to smack my corner a bit! Also: please come by for a coffee !

Sincerely Yours ~Angry Neko Elf
  • akweteakwete Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There's some nice shading in here!
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Nice work.

In the end-of-zone quest to do the dungeon, the text actually does refer to Karru as "she".
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • mantatermantater Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2014
    Banana unicorn made my day. :D
    edited June 2014
    this time hr with dracolich ;] ( bow and outfit - my own design ) oh and open it in full mode, its pretty big
    enojy

0gYoF8F.jpg
    edited June 2014
    Hi there !

I don't think anyone is visiting my corner but still I'll post sth :D
    Here you have Chartilifax, I changed him a little bit to look prettier :D
    green version
    OW5TG05.jpg
    other version that i have as wallpaper
    jocVmqE.jpg
    edited July 2014
    yey another art of mine that will not be seen by anyone :D
    d3FHgRx.jpg
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lenoretta wrote: »
    yey another art of mine that will not be seen by anyone :D
    d3FHgRx.jpg

Your tiefling looks so sad. Great stuff though, keep it up.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited July 2014
    She supposed to look sad :D It's after some kind of battle ( battle field in the background ). And she is evil D:
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    lenoretta wrote: »
    She supposed to look sad :D It's after some kind of battle ( battle field in the background ). And she is evil D:

.....and when you're EVIL, their tears are the only pay she'll ever need!!! :eek:
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Seriously! How do you do these? I can draw with pencil and paper but when I get on paint or Illustrator they look <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Am I missing something? So beautiful!!! :eek:
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Amazing art :D

By the way, can you tell me what tablet you use?

(Edit)

Do you have a portfolio, DA or tumblr where you share your stuff?
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hefisdo wrote: »
    Amazing art :D

By the way, can you tell me what tablet you use?

(Edit)

Do you have a portfolio, DA or tumblr where you share your stuff?

Oh duh :D Yes, what tablet?