test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    vindeosilvindeosil Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will plumb the depths of the character customizations available.
  • Options
    lerakollerakol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm really interested in how the action combat works. I will also be looking at the different classes and how they play out. I'm very interested in the foundry system as well. If the system is available in the Betas I'd like to spend some time designing a few quest lines with some dungeon content.
  • Options
    myzakymyzaky Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    My plan is to try the betas possible to enjoy the game and understand every part of it, besides the bug report, so the game was perfect at launch, understand about the class that I chose for the open beta I have already idea how my character will be, and to be able to pass my experience on the game for people who did not like playing the betas and above all have fun with the game!
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Since I have all day to play, literally, I will be trying out each race & class like I always do. I'm one of those guys that likes to play just about everything in order to see which I like best. My character list will be full as always So I will end up haveing to delete characters in order to try others :)
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    bladefakubladefaku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want a beta key access
    !
  • Options
    macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Level as much as possible to see the game!
  • Options
    synnex42synnex42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited February 2013
    I want to test a bit of everything, but the Foundry really has me excited.
  • Options
    reptileking1reptileking1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited February 2013
    it's simple, I want to know if the game is for me, if it's somethine I can immerse myself in and spend my time with. I'll be looking at pretty much everything I can possibly look at, be it character customization, gameplay, or just the small details in the environment. Of course I will take in to account that the game is still in Beta.

If the game is good enough I wouldn't mind spending some money on it.
  • Options
    rdentworthrdentworth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I more or less will be testing out each of the classes. Seeing their strengths and weaknesses. Mainly figureing out which one I want to play as. But I'm fairly certain that 2 handed fighter is for me.
  • Options
    draigor13draigor13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    im gonna try to get as many friends as possible to play the game and raid everything together and of course try out every item or at least as much as possible hehe awesome game for so far that ive seen it;)
  • Options
    mechamerlinmechamerlin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Alas, the fate of my adventurers Centaur companions tribe shall be delayed. Fear not Cryptic is may be fault of your own, that the lives of hundreds are on your shoulders for creating such an enchantment to lure my adventurers from their quest, but they are perseverant. Even with weeks delay when the put down the dice in my world and pick up a mouse in yours, they will succeed n ridding the noble Centaurs of their blight in the weeks to come.
    I am looking forward to exploring and taking in all Neverwinter has to offer. It will be fun adventuring and having fun with my friends and gaming community on a new medium.
  • Options
    umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For me, the motivations are twofold.

Firstly, the professional QA tester in me wants to venture into the game and break it. It is Beta, I want this game to be good, and while no one will ever give congratulations to the Dev team for an absence of bugs, bugs will still kill this game for some players. IfI can help some with that by making those first ugly encounters and reporting them, it's the enjoyment of a few players, saved. It's a game that will feel less unfun to some.

Secondly, I love D&D. I loved Neverwinter Nights and their Persistent Worlds. I want to explore this post-spellplague setting Cryptic will be putting to our disposal, get to know it, and figure how how I want to live in it: the most enjoyable options to take to fit my playstyle and such. And then, there is also the simple want of stopping to smell the roses - Cryptic's environmental artists have always been great at thier jobs.

I have a circle of friends whom have sworn off Cryptic games. I hope I'll have a reason to tell them that Neverwinter will be worth thier interest. The earlier, the better.
  • Options
    zarra89zarra89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans for the beta weekend would be leveling with friends, and doing dungeons. I would explore the Foundry with friends and create dungeons based on our current D&D 4E campaigns. I would explore the crafting and PvP systems.
  • Options
    kuroshinkuroshin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to test out each of the classes to see the feel of them, so it will be easier to pick one when OB goes live.
    Another goal would be to see the foundry and its components (if available), i am quite intrigued by the possibilities by player driven dungeons. I would quite like to see what can be done with it.
  • Options
    alexandertonalexanderton Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll do as many quests as I can;)
  • Options
    anpwanpw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Id like to explore the customization options To see how close or <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> varied t is to the Core P&P Game.
  • Options
    roxaskh5roxaskh5 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want try all classes and see what like more, and play the game all of i can (sry for my english)
  • Options
    jckillerbh2012jckillerbh2012 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i want to win a key!!4
  • Options
    stonegrimstonegrim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Explore and the leveling will take care of itself...along with any bugs I may find :p
  • Options
    lucario2lucario2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Explorer all dungeons i can, i like dungeons in other games, and complete all quest i can in this beta weekend.
    I see so many videos of this game and is awesome i like try it.
  • Options
    tyraniontyranion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely trying all the classes in actual combat to see which one I prefer most! Sometimes I surprise myself.
  • Options
    seriansserians Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am an spanish rol player, wnen i say rol i talk about origina rol, with friends, dices, some beers and a lot of fun. I love D&D so i want to see the adaptation of the rules, history, and all that things. I have talked a lot in the spanish comunity and i think this can be a great game a sucesor for "NWN" (the first one, the second was a piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>). So i will spend the beta in taking some conclusions and show them to all mi "rol-friends".
  • Options
    chairman23chairman23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to try out as many things as I can. Classes, Races, Foundry and other systems, everything.
  • Options
    lhansgsllhansgsl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi, i try to enter this game in alpha test but no luck, i try luck here again.
    in this beta a want try all classes and see which is my favourite
  • Options
    brayita19brayita19 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How other people say, i want try all i can in this beta, help to find bug and report if i find.
  • Options
    enricocenricoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited February 2013
    Beta... what is beta?
    An opportunity to see a world before his release; a world during is creation steps and an opportunity to forge this world from is foundation.

All can be make for claim those achievement! Explore the entire universe, from highest moutains to deepest dungeon, from prime material plane to the nine Hells! Rise your hero to glory in all way that he can do it! Slay all wretched creature that oppose you!

In less words... Enjoy the game for a few days, helping rise NwN to perfection!
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    enricoc wrote: »
    ... helping rise NwN to perfection!
    There is no N after Neverwinter.

This Neverwinter is both day and night(and dusk/dawn too)

Basically the complete Neverwinter.
  • Options
    d3athsy7hed3athsy7he Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hope to win and kill lots of stuff in Neverwinter
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited February 2013
    Thanks, everyone! Check here to see if you've won a coveted Hero of the North Founder's Pack.

Remember that Beta Weekend 1 begins this Friday, February 8th. One way to get access is by purchasing a Founder's Pack today along with exclusive access and items!
This discussion has been closed.