test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    live4hslive4hs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have a "EU_Fansites_Social" beta-key. So will i be able to play at bw3 or not?
  • Options
    cdcoolcdcool Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ok quick questions. if i download the game but not buy the beta "key" when the game is "Released" too the public like STO and CO would i just need too wait till its released in order too play it? is it free too play like those games and just have a store too buy from when i so feel like paying for something like apperance items and so on? Free like GW2 and EQ2 and STO and so on and no restrictions like you can only level up too 10 and not the max level and would be able too do every quest givin too you and not just the newbie land ones.

Haveing full access in a game like this would be nice even if its "Free" even though you can pay for items in the in-game store. since it is a cryptic game im just guessing its a free open game like all the other games im playing. im really patient towards things like this so if it takes 5 months in order for it too be free so be it..although it would be nice right from the get go.
  • Options
    gorgis1990gorgis1990 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    thing is i had preordered Torchlight2 and i still i havent received a Beta key....
  • Options
    darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited March 2013
    gorgis1990 wrote: »
    thing is i had preordered Torchlight2 and i still i havent received a Beta key....

If it was from perfect worlds site then i believe it will be on your account already? Steam isn't included in the offer :)
  • Options
    adameoadameo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    live4hs wrote: »
    I have a "EU_Fansites_Social" beta-key. So will i be able to play at bw3 or not?
    gillrmn wrote: »
    If this link
    https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey

says you have access to Beta weekend 3 then yes. If it only says beta weekend 2, then I dont think you can. But you can always log in and try against fate!

This! :)
  • Options
    anneonomousanneonomous Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I got a friend key on weekend 2. It hasn't been used yet. Can my friend use it on weekend 3?
  • Options
    theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cdcool wrote: »
    Ok quick questions. if i download the game but not buy the beta "key" when the game is "Released" too the public like STO and CO would i just need too wait till its released in order too play it? is it free too play like those games and just have a store too buy from when i so feel like paying for something like apperance items and so on? Free like GW2 and EQ2 and STO and so on and no restrictions like you can only level up too 10 and not the max level and would be able too do every quest givin too you and not just the newbie land ones.
    there is no current restriction, nor do i know of any planned restriction for levels or area of access to people who have not spent zen or irl money on the game
    cdcool wrote: »
    Haveing full access in a game like this would be nice even if its "Free" even though you can pay for items in the in-game store. since it is a cryptic game im just guessing its a free open game like all the other games im playing. im really patient towards things like this so if it takes 5 months in order for it too be free so be it..although it would be nice right from the get go.
    in all media involving the devs ive heard nothing but "free forever." naturally there is a certain, or "i am certain there will be a," component of pay to win (esp in pvp, i avoid this by avoiding pvp) but the mechanics lends a certain advantage to "skilled" players. of course neither skill nor buy in is required to have fun playing the game. my advice is play w/ friends. see you then.
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • Options
    bigb0ngbigb0ng Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My game says the servers are down because of beta testing but I've seen nothing in this forum saying anything about it. New to the game and just downloaded it, could anyone help a brotha out?
  • Options
    akramthekingakramtheking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have Account Error what i do !!!
  • Options
    gorgis1990gorgis1990 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If it was from perfect worlds site then i believe it will be on your account already? Steam isn't included in the offer :)

oh i see steam isnt included :/
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2013
    Updated with PAX and convention keys and information for Beta Weekend Three.
  • Options
    darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Its a little confusing cause it still says undecided for PAX/Gencon and also under yes for beta 3
  • Options
    frcsloverfrcslover Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi, I just wanted to check something. I received a beta-key from a Logitech Facebook promotion. I registered that key in my NWO account and it said accepted - Beta weekend 3: Logitech (or something like that). But when I log into my account now and go to the beta-key screen there is no mention of the fact that I've already successfully registered a key. Does this mean that I have to re-register the same key each time I want to play, or is it that once a beta-key is registered it no longer shows it but is still active? Any help on this would be most appreciated. Cheers.

*Never mind. I was on the PW beta-key redemption page, not the NWO one. My confirmation is there. Mega-stokage!!!
  • Options
    drangonkiller5drangonkiller5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When is the open beta? or is it over?
  • Options
    toteztotxtoteztotx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When is the open beta? or is it over?

if you looked at the first page it does say the dates. so look at a calendar.
  • Options
    iveyrayniveyrayn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    you know you people could be nice and send me a beta or game key so i can play the game
  • Options
    nepheriusnepherius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Check gamespot for keys
  • Options
    quickthornquickthorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Does anyone know yet if there's a character wipe this time around? As the levels have been extended I wondered if we would keep them.
  • Options
    d3per93d3per93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    7pm for me to test the game and thank you Cryptic for this helpful info about the time that I need to test at.
  • Options
    imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'll continue to update this so check back. No one who purchased something in the past will be left out. Thanks!

I purchased the starter kit pack i wont get a key please give me key to test it the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    viltockviltock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    testing again...
  • Options
    ripwardripward Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello every one! I just registered my account today and downloaded the game but i dont know how to get a key to play the beta. Does any one know how to get one without paying ? Is this beta server ony avaliable on weekends ? :p
    Thanks!!

Ripward
  • Options
    metaphysicalmanmetaphysicalman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    A bit of a cruel joke for PAX East attendees. Those who got a key at PAX East last year finally get to play the beta.... on the same weekend of this year's PAX East :)
  • Options
    lilla1987lilla1987 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hi guys! I received an email stating I was selected for this weekend's event, but it did not contain a beta-key, so I cannot redeem anything. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    thecopainthecopain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    lilla1987 wrote: »
    hi guys! I received an email stating I was selected for this weekend's event, but it did not contain a beta-key, so I cannot redeem anything. Any suggestions?

Same issue
  • Options
    madshalvorsenmadshalvorsen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I recieved an email informing me, that I've been invited to play Neverwinter in the up and coming Beta weekend. YESSSS! But there was no key included. Do I just use my account and log in on friday at twelve PM? In that case, the whole redeem beta-key thing is confusing me. Please help. Thank you :)
  • Options
    saschamaroonsaschamaroon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same issue here, as well. Could someone please address this??
  • Options
    drunksquirreldrunksquirrel Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same issue. i would love to know where my key is
  • Options
    spritedsprited Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yup, same issue here. Was selected, no key to redeem. I think someone screwed up.
  • Options
    patch1961patch1961 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same here... I got an invitation email for the third beta weekend, but there isn't a key and there is no indication that I can get in without one.