test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You get bags from quests!

13»

Comments

• Options
    nodozennodozen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think part of the problem is that this is a recurring question that many new players have & even some of the older players have as they move off their mains and level up Alts...

As far as I could see this thread never documented the actual chain of quests needed to get the Adventurer's Pack.

One of my alts was ~27th Level after stopping doing all quests lines around ~15th level (I leveled from ~15 to ~27 via only Invoking & Professions but this can also happen without doing quest lines from doing Foundry quests &/or PVP, etc...). I wanted to get my character to 30 to unlock the next profession slot and to get the bag I went to the wiki to figure out the quest chain. This proved problematic as all I could do is manually move back and forth from the end quest to the previous successor quests and there are some forks which make that painful (and the back/forward doesn't seem to work well in the browser for quests).

After doing what looked to be the bare minimum quests I went back to my quest log and documented them & updated the wiki to reflect the required quests in the Wiki's List of Neverdeath Graveyard quests.
  • Options
    johnwkeyjohnwkey Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kejser91 wrote: »
    I've done only questes to level 60 how the **** can I only have one bag :SS

I got to level 60 without doing all the quests, you will have to backtrack and look for ones you have missed. I didn't realize I had missed one until I started doing Tyranny of Dragons. It took a while to find the one I had missed. Good Luck.

Mandoriohn
  • Options
    phrendonphrendon Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    aienkoy wrote: »
    I just did the quests to get the bag.
    I'm lvl 60 and could easily find the first quest of the chain from Tristopher Chettlebell.
    Then when Tristopher didn't have any quests anymore for me, I had to talk to Harper Windle, who's standing right next to him on the right. She'll give you some quests and after you've finished those you can talk to Tristopher again and he'll give you the quest for the bag. The quest name is something with "Clockwork tomb".

Have fun

This is what I did on all three of my lvl 60s. Chettlebell and Windell, after you've done all the quests from the contacts on top of the hill.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's alive!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    kenjo12kenjo12 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    bhagwak wrote: »
    Just to be even more precise.... The NPC referred to is Tristopher Chettlebell, and the quest that ends the chain and awards the Adventurer's Pack is called "Clockwork Guild Tomb". Just keep doing Tristopher's quests and the bag will be yours!

Clarity on the quest, you have to do quest with harpers aswell
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Okay, puttibg this undead creature back to rest now.

For your first bag, it is gained by doing the Close to the Crown quest in the Blacklake District quest line. Just go here and do the quests in order until you get the Close to the Crown quest from Zoey Fargo, the reward is the Adventurer's Knapsack (18-slots),

For your second bag, just go here and look for the quests marked with [3]. Do all these quests in order and you'll progress the Quest Chain needed to get to the Clockwork Guild Tomb quest for the Adventurer's Pack (12 slots).

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.