test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You get bags from quests!

Comments

• failpatchfailpatch Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did the whole quest line, I even did half of the final quest, I had to log though so i didnt finish it and when i logged back in the quest was gone so i forgot about it.

THERE IS NO QUEST GIVER GIVING QUESTS TO ME IN THE GRAVEYARD! And in town i can't find a questgiver to give me a graveyard quest.

Talk to the Sgt in the main city if you have never quested in a zone. He hands out all the starter quests for the zones as you level.
  • aienkoyaienkoy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just did the quests to get the bag.
    I'm lvl 60 and could easily find the first quest of the chain from Tristopher Chettlebell.
    Then when Tristopher didn't have any quests anymore for me, I had to talk to Harper Windle, who's standing right next to him on the right. She'll give you some quests and after you've finished those you can talk to Tristopher again and he'll give you the quest for the bag. The quest name is something with "Clockwork tomb".

Have fun
  • lukitonlukiton Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Uhm at this moment I'm level 29 and just got 2 bags called adventure's backpack (24slots) and adventure's satchel (18slots obtained from Blacklake).
    I think there are only 2 bags from quests, so I'm lacking one I guess, where can i find the second quest to get the bag?.

Thank you very much in advance!
    Thorfin <Imba> God save the dwarfs
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lukiton wrote: »
    Uhm at this moment I'm level 29 and just got 2 bags called adventure's backpack (24slots) and adventure's satchel (18slots obtained from Blacklake).
    I think there are only 2 bags from quests, so I'm lacking one I guess, where can i find the second quest to get the bag?.

Thank you very much in advance!

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Clockwork_Guild_Tomb
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I must be missing something. Noone in neverdeath has anymore quests to offer me and I've almost done with Helms Hold as well. I've talked to every NPC I can find and Tristopher just tells me he's a genius and Windle offers nothing either.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • sereenawindsereenawind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Except for the inventory bags I haven't had to spend hardly anything yet. It does make it tougher but the idea you can trade astral diamonds for Zen does help you not to have to buy it. ( unless you are like me and impatient lol ) :)
    May the Good Lord keep you always in His Loving Arms
  • kejser91kejser91 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    I've done only questes to level 60 how the **** can I only have one bag :SS
  • yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xelliz wrote: »
    I must be missing something. Noone in neverdeath has anymore quests to offer me and I've almost done with Helms Hold as well. I've talked to every NPC I can find and Tristopher just tells me he's a genius and Windle offers nothing either.

If you can't get the quest from Trist or Windle go and talk to the doomguides on top of the hill and get quests from them, after doing a few quests you should be able to talk to Trist. I don't know the the fastest way to open up the correct quest path, but by doing all the quests in that area (takes a long time) eventually Trist gives you the bag quest. On my recent playthrough I managed to get to his bag quest before doing all the doomguide quests which was nice.
    edited May 2013
    yasha00 wrote: »
    If you can't get the quest from Trist or Windle go and talk to the doomguides on top of the hill and get quests from them, after doing a few quests you should be able to talk to Trist. I don't know the the fastest way to open up the correct quest path, but by doing all the quests in that area (takes a long time) eventually Trist gives you the bag quest. On my recent playthrough I managed to get to his bag quest before doing all the doomguide quests which was nice.
    I appreciate the response, but I've done all the quests in the graveyard that are available. Also, I clearly stated that I had talked to every NPC I've seen, so it seems like I am SOL.
  • wolfcharmingwolfcharming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think if we out level quests we are sol on that bag, I have a ticket in checking. I enjoy the game but leveling is super fast so we should not be penalized or forced to buy zen for bags, bad enough bank space is so limited.
  • chintaechintae Member Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This game is not a money grab..not at all...

"That'll be $10 for a bag. *hands PWE $10* "Thank you! As I was saying, not a money grab at all. By the way, that'll be $15 for another bag *hands over $15*

So, as I was saying, we are not a money grab. You can go quite far in this game without spending a dime. *ponders characters build for a moment* "I see you made a mistake here. You shouldn't have taken that skill. Despite what it says, soothe doesn't *actually lower your agro." "How do I fix that?" "Well, you'll need a respec token to do that." "Where can I find that?" "Oh! Well, that'll be six dollars to get a token!! *Seriously? Hands over $6* "You know, you'd look really sporting on this here mount. Let's say...for the nominal price of....$40??" *Throws an empty wallet at PWE*

"NOT A MONEY GRAB MY FAT LITTLE *<BLEEP>*"
  • pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The third bag was disappointing, it has less space than the second, that's just stupid and yes it is greedy for bags having to be handled the way they are there's already too many things that you need to pay for with zen and ad they should've at least have us tailor them the greedy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they need to just have a 5-10 slot bag vender the zen bags and quest bags are still more slots so people will buy them but it would add to peoples quality of life and be a good gold/ad sink
    edited May 2013
    Well I mapped the entire area, before Doomguide Orran gave me finally gave me the Red Rituals quest. This has allowed me to get a dragon quest from Windle. If you're stuck here, try exploring the entire map then talking to everyone again.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maho4200 wrote: »
    Just for the record, you get the second bag when you do the Clock Tower (last quest in the zone).

Failed to mention this is in Neverdeath Graveyard.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chintae wrote: »
    This game is not a money grab..not at all...

"That'll be $10 for a bag. *hands PWE $10* "Thank you! As I was saying, not a money grab at all. By the way, that'll be $15 for another bag *hands over $15*
    "

Which bag costs $15??
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WAIT what I have only 2 bags from quests never got an 18 slot bag and I do all quests and have a lvl 42 CW.
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol now can you transfer bags between characters?
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AH ok, got the 3rd bag, I must have outlevelled the clock tower one and abandoned it.. easy to do.
  • yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xelliz wrote: »
    Well I mapped the entire area, before Doomguide Orran gave me finally gave me the Red Rituals quest. This has allowed me to get a dragon quest from Windle. If you're stuck here, try exploring the entire map then talking to everyone again.

Good to hear- this means that you can get the bag quest even if you outlevel the zone. If only some nice person could document all this knowledge so it doesn't end up lost in the forum depths.
  • jazyajazya Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bhagwak wrote: »
    Just to be even more precise.... The NPC referred to is Tristopher Chettlebell, and the quest that ends the chain and awards the Adventurer's Pack is called "Clockwork Guild Tomb". Just keep doing Tristopher's quests and the bag will be yours!

I completed yesterday the Clockwork quest with a friend lv 30 who shared the quest, since I didn't finish all the other quests in the graveyard and Chettlebell didn't give me the bag... I suppose you must finish all quests in graveyard, and I hope I will see the bag soon :p
    edited July 2013
    jazya wrote: »
    I completed yesterday the Clockwork quest with a friend lv 30 who shared the quest, since I didn't finish all the other quests in the graveyard and Chettlebell didn't give me the bag... I suppose you must finish all quests in graveyard, and I hope I will see the bag soon :p

Yep...sharing quests is a little pointless because there are no end quest rewards if you're not already available for the quest.

Also, I think when you finish Red Rituals from one of the doomguides, you can get more quests from Chettlebell.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    Since it has come up a few times: You will get bags by playing the game! Early on, you get a 18 slots bag as a quest reward. Later, closer to level 30, you get another bag as a quest reward. There may be more after that, too.

I've only seen the 2 bag quest rewards is there more?
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    I've only seen the 2 bag quest rewards is there more?

Nope sorry no more..
  • thejadeemperorthejadeemperor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All you whiners must be blind if you don't see the substantial free slots for professional resources and assets. In most online games resources occupy the same slots as other items in your bag and they still only give you 2 free bags.

Don't treat all the gamers like they have never seen free bag slots in other games.
  • kyrelenkyrelen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All you whiners must be blind if you don't see the substantial free slots for professional resources and assets. In most online games resources occupy the same slots as other items in your bag and they still only give you 2 free bags.

Don't treat all the gamers like they have never seen free bag slots in other games.

Try levelling alchemy... Then tell me they worked the bags out well!
  • milkbonedogmilkbonedog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kyrelen wrote: »
    Try levelling alchemy... Then tell me they worked the bags out well!

Leveling any profession (except leadership) is almost impossible without bag space. I bought the extra bags and I still had to stop running things until I finished leveling my profession because my bags were just too full all the time. You *almost* have to hold on to the lower level armor (or pots) you make so you can upgrade it when you reach the higher level. If you don't you will have to go back and make it all again anyway. The inventory system is just horrible.
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Leveling any profession (except leadership) is almost impossible without bag space. I bought the extra bags and I still had to stop running things until I finished leveling my profession because my bags were just too full all the time. You *almost* have to hold on to the lower level armor (or pots) you make so you can upgrade it when you reach the higher level. If you don't you will have to go back and make it all again anyway. The inventory system is just horrible.
    Certainly for mailsmithing you don't *need* to keep things to upgrade. It can be a bit costly when you're starting out getting residuum to do the upgrade, and you're still going to sell it to merchant or on AH for next to nothing. What you can do though is mail items which you want to upgrade later to yourself. I've still got a load of ornate shirts and pants which I mailed myself ages ago and never upgraded. Now if I need a fancy shirt or pants to upgrade and don't have one I buy it from the AH as they are so cheap anyway.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Necromancy was really rare in this forum... they ban it in the RoC... and voil
  • parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    frarii wrote: »
    Necromancy was really rare in this forum... they ban it in the RoC... and voil

Correct, but the necro was almost 2 weeks ago which was before the new RoC (not sure if there was anything before that).

It's also in the RoC not to reply to violations but to report them. Oops, do you see what I did there?
This discussion has been closed.