Install Arc
Options

Fixes galore coming!

2»

Comments

• Options
    gom8gom8 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    heh control bonus + refresh speed bonus on encounters with multiple shots.. would be... shocking to see those fixed at the same time as the thorned roots..
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    marnival wrote: »
    *cough control bonus *cough

lol well it is bug from mod 4 * cough cough*. Roots duration are not effected by control bonus.
    As well as control strength for crushing from wis, cap feet, artifacts bugs.

If they finally fix those as well as refresh on cordon & hindering I d officially say them thank you and state that mod 6 , lol, is ready for production for HR lol

Ps I know some extra stuff to fix as well but those are not critical bugs
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Great news about the roots, thanks GC.

And lol, if they ever do fix control bonus and wis etc, my dazes will last like, 5 minutes each.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    jonkoca wrote: »
    Great news about the roots, thanks GC.

And lol, if they ever do fix control bonus and wis etc, my dazes will last like, 5 minutes each.

this is most likely why it has NOT been fixed.. the daze and root were OP before in PvP so they nerfed it in PvP.. and that was BEFORE the control bonus worked correctly.. fixing it now might make it even worse.. however if they never PLAN to fix it, they need to fill in the gaps in the character then by making wisdom count for something else.. and taking away the control bonus on items JUST for HR(s)...

i don't see either being done any time soon..
    then again i never thought the armor penetration bug on thorned roots would be fixed either..
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Actually if they fix control bonus and arpen on root I am for one ready to let go of the daze.
    Work it into archery path only if it stays they are in bad need of some working ccs for sure trapper has root which btw should respect dodge while we are at it.

Replace daze with something all 3 path can have benifit from nobody likes that kind of chain ccs and it only gives alot of qqs.

Feel free to suggest what it could replaced with it is after all an end class feature.

Example that could be useful would be;

1 Extra resistance (hr surly lack that and would add to more defence for archery path)

2 Group utility like add x % to partys lifesteal

etc etc
  • Options
    noetic2noetic2 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Update: I have identified and fixed the Thorned Roots issue with damage resistance. I don't know when that is going live, but it is at least getting fixed soon.
    I wonder what this means. ARP on Roots? Pretty stupid of the game designers to leave Trappers a choice between ARP and Recovery (in PvP gear) when, apparently, both are useless for this class.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    noetic2 wrote: »
    I wonder what this means. ARP on Roots? Pretty stupid of the game designers to leave Trappers a choice between ARP and Recovery (in PvP gear) when, apparently, both are useless for this class.

roots arm pen is a bug for pve. but for pvp with new 'game design' - if you can call that stupidest idea so - arm pen is almost useless or you need to have a high sweet spot for it.
  • Options
    aderonzaderonz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Update: I have identified and fixed the Thorned Roots issue with damage resistance. I don't know when that is going live, but it is at least getting fixed soon.

Great news , thank you !

Can you also look at Wild medecine not working correctly please ? the healing counts base HP only but not the total HP which makes it almost useless.
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    maybe i am confused a bit, but, i play archery and still think my damage and survivability is not enough. what are the bugs affecting me?
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    vinceent1 wrote: »
    maybe i am confused a bit, but, i play archery and still think my damage and survivability is not enough. what are the bugs affecting me?

You have no big bugs, the tree just lacks stuffs and longshot does not proc on every rain of arrow tick...which is quite a lot of damage lost
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    thedemien wrote: »
    Can you look then on cooldown not reducing for Cordon of Arrow & hindering shot?
    yeah I know there is always one more bug about HR

I think it's broken on every encounter with charges on every class, isn't it?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited June 2015

No wonder it hasn't been fixed. Didn't know other classes also had charge encounters :D
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Off the top of my head, Griffon's Wrath for GFs, Impact Shot and Wicked Reminder for TRs, Hidden Daggers for GWFs, Bane for OPs....

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    edited June 2015

*groan* really? didnt know that.. seems like.. a quick <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> fix, might be to take the total cool down and divide it by # of charges and make that the new cooldown.. would be cheap as heck, but seems like if it is broken for EVERYONE it is gonna be a major coding headache to properly fix..
  • Options
    edited June 2015

might be. On trapper it is just easier to notice since we have cordon with ~30 sec cool down that is not effected by cap.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    thedemien wrote: »
    might be. On trapper it is just easier to notice since we have cordon with ~30 sec cool down that is not effected by cap.

Bottomless Quiver FTW! Think it's something like 22 seconds for me as Archer :D
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    ralexinorralexinor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2015

No, it's only hr. Hr has charge refill and cooldowns. Every other class only has cooldowns, which means it's affected by recovery and cdr.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    ralexinor wrote: »
    No, it's only hr. Hr has charge refill and cooldowns. Every other class only has cooldowns, which means it's affected by recovery and cdr.

It takes 12 seconds to get back a charge of Hidden Daggers on a GWF, for example. Charge refill but no cooldown, no cdr, recovery has no effect.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    ralexinorralexinor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Anything that has charge refill set as the main cd will not be affected by any sort of cdr or recovery.