test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fixes galore coming!

lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Wilds
From the latest patches notes on preview hopefully making it to live tomorrow.

HR related:

Hunter Ranger: Aspect of the Serpent: Resolved an issue with this power not working properly.

Trappers rejoice!

Hunter Ranger Longbow of Elemental Fire: Increased the magnitude of the Longbow of Elemental Fire's enhancements of at-will powers.

This is massive if the 2/3% at legendary was unintended. Mod 5 legendary was 10% - would be nice to have that again.

General:

General: Tenacity: Damage resistance from Tenacity now works again and is no longer incorrectly showing as 0% regardless of stats.

Campaign Stores: Resolved several issues with some classes not having the correct items available in the Sharandar or Dread Ring campaign stores.

Professions: Jewelcrafting: The Personalized Adamant Ring of Regeneration, Personalized Adamant Necklace of Regeneration and Personalized Aberrant Belt of Regeneration have had their stats increased to be equivalent to or better than the Gemmed versions from which they were made.
Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
Post edited by lirithiel on

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    lirithiel wrote: »
    From the latest patches notes on preview hopefully making it to live tomorrow.

HR related:

Hunter Ranger: Aspect of the Serpent: Resolved an issue with this power not working properly.

Trappers rejoice!

Hunter Ranger Longbow of Elemental Fire: Increased the magnitude of the Longbow of Elemental Fire's enhancements of at-will powers.

This is massive if the 2/3% at legendary was unintended. Mod 5 legendary was 10% - would be nice to have that again.

General:

General: Tenacity: Damage resistance from Tenacity now works again and is no longer incorrectly showing as 0% regardless of stats.

Campaign Stores: Resolved several issues with some classes not having the correct items available in the Sharandar or Dread Ring campaign stores.

Professions: Jewelcrafting: The Personalized Adamant Ring of Regeneration, Personalized Adamant Necklace of Regeneration and Personalized Aberrant Belt of Regeneration have had their stats increased to be equivalent to or better than the Gemmed versions from which they were made.

no fix on roots. nothing to be happy about.... :(
  • Options
    exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    no fix on roots. nothing to be happy about.... :(
    You're right. But let's wait.
    2fv72Fw.png
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Combat and Archery need buffs, not the trapper.
  • Options
    zerothreetwozerothreetwo Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's progress! Now if they could just fix roots..
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I only hate Cryptic 1/2 as much now.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    SoB the class fixes didn't make it to live :mad:
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I think they did right...for now.. paladin excessive damage nerf, armor pen resist and buffs to disintegrate were a bit overboard
    Or he just did the copy paste wrong
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    paladin excessive damage nerf

Yes it was a nerf but not as bad as OPs are making out. All they see is 67% DR but not the "buff" of doing equal damage to up to seven targets now.
    buffs to disintegrate were a bit overboard

Buffed you say? O.o
    Our pain is self chosen.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Yes it was a nerf but not as bad as OPs are making out. All they see is 67% DR but not the "buff" of doing equal damage to up to seven targets now.

Buffed you say? O.o
    it now gives action point too... tomorrow will make and the coffee and bring childrens to school
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    it now gives action point too... tomorrow will make and the coffee and bring childrens to school

All the spells should generate action points. It's a bug fix, not a buff.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    All the spells should generate action points. It's a bug fix, not a buff.

there is no problem for a fix. Problem may be that they fixed it wrong by over buffing. we shall see really.

There 2 things that do get me - they found time to fix CW again but did not even bothered looking (or stating that they may look) on HR bugs or Arm Pen resist.

At this point my main concern is Arm Pen resistance. Cause HR, as it may sound weird, hardly gonna get 120% Arm Pen. And in case this is addictive as crush sad we are gonna face decrease of effectiveness for HR low encounters. This may be even worse for HR in pvp then Ls/Regen/Deflect curves change.

Still no news on roots or cooldowns for cordon/hindering. I assume crush did not even bother looking cause well it is just one more broken stuff for HR. Typical cryptic behavior for HR bugs
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Something I noticed last night that could be another HR bug that I brought up on the forum but didn't get a reply. I slotted Cruel Recovery (rank 4) last night for the DR lair I was doing to see how often I crit on my Combat HR. Now correct me if I am wrong but doesn't temp HP always show up (as yellow) even if you are at full health? Well if so then Cruel recovery isn't working at all at R4 as I din't see temp HP displayed once and I crit quite a few times.
    Our pain is self chosen.

• Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I....I patched, and slotted AoS, and took a few swings..... Stacks happened! ZI'm not sure how to react. I have to pay attention to what order I use encounters in now.......
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Something I noticed last night that could be another HR bug that I brought up on the forum but didn't get a reply. I slotted Cruel Recovery (rank 4) last night for the DR lair I was doing to see how often I crit on my Combat HR. Now correct me if I am wrong but doesn't temp HP always show up (as yellow) even if you are at full health? Well if so then Cruel recovery isn't working at all at R4 as I din't see temp HP displayed once and I crit quite a few times.

Temp hp from cruel recovery do not stack. You will not see 1k temp hp without a macro reflex
  • Options
    gentlemancrushgentlemancrush Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 445 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    Update: I have identified and fixed the Thorned Roots issue with damage resistance. I don't know when that is going live, but it is at least getting fixed soon.
  • Options
    ralexinorralexinor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Update: I have identified and fixed the Thorned Roots issue with damage resistance. I don't know when that is going live, but it is at least getting fixed soon.

Woo, I can finally top DPS charts in PvE again (...well, without needing to put my tryhard pants on, at least)!

Thanks GMC! Also clean out your PM inbox D:
  • Options
    kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited June 2015

OH my , oh my , thank you :D
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ralexinor wrote: »
    Also clean out your PM inbox D:

+1 this. 10char/
  • Options
    gentlemancrushgentlemancrush Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 445 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    ralexinor wrote: »
    Thanks GMC! Also clean out your PM inbox D:

Done. I hadn't realized it was full.
  • Options
    alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That's great GC. Is it ok to tell us what the problem was? Just curious.
  • Options
    bittynationbittynation Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Thanks Crush...

This has been a huge issue for us HRs.

Typically people add the additional items they don't like here, but I will save that for another time. ��
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015

This is EXCELLENT news! Many thanks! When that goes live I'll burn a whole stack of the biggest iceworks I have!

...while you're at it, the DR shop still won't serve HRs. But that's probably an SEP for you...
  • Options
    gom8gom8 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2015

omg!!!! *falls on knees* We're not worthy!! we're not worthy!!! we're not worthy!!!!

:)

thanks.. after parsing combat damage for a month it was obviously a "bug" and not just a "oops thorned roots does not use armor penetration" because some mobs you saw 100%+ effectiveness and others you saw 50% effectiveness..

i hope this goes on the test server soon and gets some REAL testing done, because it MAY inadvertently add TOO MUCH to trappers damage(s) we (hr trappers) have such weak hits, yet "ok" dps (not great.. just... ok) it is funny when i parse the combat log my BIGGEST hit is Elven Ferocity at 20k.. *rofl*

Already enough QQ threads inventing HR(s) that don't exist but apparently can stun lock a 15 man gauntlagrim party :) (and these are always reported by people who "i play my HR and i can do this!!" )
  • Options
    zerothreetwozerothreetwo Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thanks GMC for fixing roots! Cheers!
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ...while you're at it, the DR shop still won't serve HRs. But that's probably an SEP for you...

Dell doesn't work, but the campaign interface store does.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited June 2015

:D:D:D
    thankssss
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Dell doesn't work, but the campaign interface store does.

Thx for the tip!
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Wow. some good news. thanks crush!

Can you look then on cooldown not reducing for Cordon of Arrow & hindering shot?
    yeah I know there is always one more bug about HR
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    thedemien wrote: »

Can you look then on cooldown not reducing for Cordon of Arrow & hindering shot?
    if they fix this too i would be speechless ;);)
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    thedemien wrote: »

*cough control bonus *cough