What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xbox One Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    convictcsconvictcs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I haven't read all the replies but I see one major issue missing in the OP. Soulforged doesnt proc when a guardian fighter gets downed from his Knight's Valor skill. Will this be addressed?
  • Options
    ichiro200ichiro200 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I wanted to know if you have planning to leave the game in Portuguese
  • Options
    leftyunoleftyuno Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I had a similar issue. I contacted live chat and it was fixed immediately. sometimes the characters get stuck in transition between zones (dungeon to protectors enclave). Hope this helps. My issue arose when I was moving from a dungeon to the enclave. I could log in with my other characters but not that one. It kept timing out.
  • Options
    sinfulwikidsinfulwikid Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't know if its been mentioned in this thread yet or not, but can we please get a fix on the Drow race quest Plots Within Plots? It sits in my journal mocking me. My OCD says I must complete it.
  • Options
    dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Server Lag: We're always looking into improving the performance of Neverwinter with each patch.

Thank you for informing us. It's good to know that people are actively working on the problems. That said, the above line isn't very reassuring. The frame-rate and extreme server lag are two of the most serious problems with the game as they directly affect basic gameplay in a negative way, thus degrading the whole experience. I know there is no single magical solution to get the game suddenly running at a much higher framerate, but at least I was expecting the developers to know what causes the problem. This vague description makes it seem like they don't, they just try every time to improve performance. But the game runs so bad that it really needs more than that. To be honest, I'd like to see some more technical description of what the root of the problem is. I know I'm just an outsider and not entitled to such thing but it would be interesting nevertheless. I can't believe that the developers did not forsee how bad the framerate would be in this game.
    Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+
  • Options
    shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    awesome..simply awesome..
  • Options
    declerisdecleris Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Vote kick issue: To those bad bad people who kick party members for no reason, it's horrible and you should be ashamed. That being said, we are well aware and are going to fix it ASAP.

Chat spam: This one is also frustrated and will be addressed/fixed ASAP.

Regarding the kicking.. I honestly believe that if you switched the dialogue from "A" being "Yes" and "B" being "No" (flip flop them), that this may alleviate some of it. I think a good number of people blindly click the "A" button early on as soon as the dialogue comes up.
    I have logged in with my cleric in Epic Mad Dragon, get put into a group on the last fight and got kicked for no reason (they didn't already have a healer).. I heard one of them say "uh guys what's the plan here? we just kicked a cleric.." as I was loading back to protector's enclave).

Also require people to type more than a one word/letter description (I understand this limitation on XOne with most players having no keyboard, but the it's currently too convenient) . "Type a sentence as to why this person should be kicked. e.g. "disconnected 4ever"

Regarding the chat spam:
    Please suggest implementing the left thumbstick (click down) so we can freeze and unfreeze the auto-scrolling dialogue. (Freezing in this manner should still allow us to manually scroll of course) In Protector's Enclave, even if you address people "spamming" chat, you just have a high amount of traffic in the trade channel.
    Half the time I struggle with moving my cursor over someones name just to try to buy or sell something before it scrolls off the screen, or I end up clicking someone elses name that I did not intend.

Also please allow us to have a separate tab for private messages.. make the "Social" tab actually mean something.
  • Options
    shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    lol..patch notes for this maint fix. being able to share gold between you're accounts..chat spamming..lag. greater bag of holding not showing up or being able to be collected....err where is the fixes for theses things...oh and still laggy and rubber banding everywhere..time outs trying to connect to dungeon or says cant download map after joining a que for something....beginning to feel like we been lied to
  • Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Uhhh oh! Look for the vote kick to be abused even more in the next day or so since a "fix" is coming. These children will need to get their "fix" of vote kicking before it is "fixed"!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9314443-neverwinter-xbox-one%3A-rise-of-tiamat-coming-in-june

"In addition to the new content, our team is also bringing several updates and improvements to the game with the expansion launch. We will have a detailed update on these fixes in the future, but we are looking to implement solutions that will greatly increase the performance and stability of the game as well as making adjustments to the vote-kick feature that is currently in place."
  • Options
    upinyaslayinupinyaslayin Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Thanks!
    The kicking one is terrible but it's a player issue as much as a game issue. I was in a laustmouth with 1 friend, 2 randoms who were friends, and 1 other random. we did the whole thing together all 5 of us, no issue. as soon as the dragon died and dropped a purple T2 item for my friends class, the 2 guild people threw up a kick vote to him and the 3rd guy voted yes too. he got kicked, lost out on his item which was worth about 150k diamonds he should have gotten and didn't get to open his free chest (delves) the 1 random guy won the item (i wish i won it, i would have given it to my friend) and the other 2 people were like lol. the random got it and said he hit kick by accident but of course wouldn't give my friend the item because greed.

with that said i have a n idea to help fix the kicking system, no kicking allowed after the final boss dies or during the final boss fight.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Personally I say get rid of the vote to kick all together. If I do not like my team I would leave myself which I have on several occasions.
  • Options
    theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't have a problem with the vote kick feature. I've only been a victim of it a few times. I'd love it if the achievements were fixed, though.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I just read a bit of information from the PC side that has me concerned towards the fix for the VTK abuse.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9316393-patch-notes%3A-nw.45.20150515a.3

"After a map has had a number of players leave the queue will no longer attempt to fill players from the queue. This is both to prevent maps that are in a stuck state to continually send players there as well as discourage frequent use of vote kicking."

Keep in mind this is a PC version patch but this very well could be the outcome of our fix as well. What this basically means is, if someone uses the VTK too many times, new players will no longer be added to that Dungeon. In my opinion this is not a fix! As the damage is already done by the ******ed little twits that kicked at and after the boss is dead. At that point they wouldnt want anyone new to join the Dungeon. Lets hope this is not the way the Xbox is "fixed".
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, I hope the VTK fix is more comprehensive than what's been done on the PC side. We need something that actually deters kicking -- something that makes it risky or costly to kick indiscriminately -- in order to effectively combat the #1 problem with NW for Xbox One.
  • Options
    upinyaslayinupinyaslayin Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    draven165 wrote: »
    I just read a bit of information from the PC side that has me concerned towards the fix for the VTK abuse.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9316393-patch-notes%3A-nw.45.20150515a.3

"After a map has had a number of players leave the queue will no longer attempt to fill players from the queue. This is both to prevent maps that are in a stuck state to continually send players there as well as discourage frequent use of vote kicking."

Keep in mind this is a PC version patch but this very well could be the outcome of our fix as well. What this basically means is, if someone uses the VTK too many times, new players will no longer be added to that Dungeon. In my opinion this is not a fix! As the damage is already done by the ******ed little twits that kicked at and after the boss is dead. At that point they wouldnt want anyone new to join the Dungeon. Lets hope this is not the way the Xbox is "fixed".

thats a terrible solution. could create more issues then it fixes
  • Options
    puggy2527puggy2527 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    While the VTK system needs a major rework and will be fixed in some manner, the lag this game persistently shows will always be on the to do list. These hamster wheel dinosaur servers will never improve no matter the fix......this should be a top priority! It is highly unacceptable! And for those that do accept it as the norm, you will never see change as all companies will start to give you the same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and never fix it...just lie to your face that they are aware and working to fix it.
  • Options
    strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's already improved tremendously since release. For a lot of players (myself included) the lag has for the most part completely disappeared. Also, Scarab the new producer who's been posting a lot on the forums has already confirmed that a much bigger fix is coming as soon as it clears microsoft certification as well as a fix for the random screen freezes.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    puggy2527puggy2527 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    So let me get this right, so we are on the same page. This improved tremendously since release would include going from 1 fps on dragon fights to 2 fps......or the fact that you die because you never saw what killed you until you died and now all of a sudden there is a big purple hand coming from the ground or a red circle that did not appear until after you died? That is absolutely tremendous!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    puggy2527 wrote: »
    So let me get this right, so we are on the same page. This improved tremendously since release would include going from 1 fps on dragon fights to 2 fps......or the fact that you die because you never saw what killed you until you died and now all of a sudden there is a big purple hand coming from the ground or a red circle that did not appear until after you died? That is absolutely tremendous!

Might want to learn to read. I clearly stated "For a lot of players (myself included) the lag has for the most part completely disappeared.

And even so it has improved quite a bit. Maybe not on the graphically draining parts but that used to be the norm no matter where you went. Now it's only being complained about in the highly populated, graphically intensive areas. So, yes it has improved greatly.

Is it safe to assume that you think that just because something happens to some that it therefor must happen to all? If so then you have no idea how technology works.
  • Options
    sativahealssativaheals Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey I have a question does anyone know if u can unequip an artifact belt then upgrade it and have it as bind on equip again?
  • Options
    azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Question. When will devs acknowledge that Trickester Rogues damage added with their survivality is broken on PvP and making the population of this same class grow everyday as a lot people give up their other classes?
    I mean, was it intended that shadow strike feat, shadow of demise, shocking execution can bypass, etc can bypass completely everyones damage resistance and tenacity? Is it ok that they are hitting tank classes for over 30k damage, or quick bursts of 10, 15k?
    is the duration of their dazed intended to be that long too on pvp?
    I mean, a lot of players have provided the feedback, and on PC this was also an Issue that was attempted to be fixed in the end of mod 5 on PC. Why is it not fixed here yet or acknowledged as an issue to be fixed?
    I have faith in your devs. please fix this.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    truevezulstruevezuls Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Another issue.

Draconic enchantments slotted in jewelry on an ioun stone does not transfer the stats.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hey I have a question does anyone know if u can unequip an artifact belt then upgrade it and have it as bind on equip again?

Once an item is bound, it can never be unbound.
  • Options
    fatpobfatpob Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Can you look at Dread Vault Please....

Getting to the last boss on normal can be a chore, but so much much much more so on Epic Dread Vault. Then to find you die on the last boss and someone leaves, you simply can't finish the event. Your only hope is to leave and reque and hope to get a group on last boss.

Either reset everyone to the same point or stick a teleport in to the last boss.
  • Options
    intelligirlintelligirl Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Has anyone else noticed their respec tokens disappear after the last update? (6/2/15) I had a respec token for each of my toons thru my Heirloom pack, but now it's missing on all of them. I even created a new character and claimed my pack, but no token. It's also happened to a friend of mine. Do the devs know about this?
  • Options
    velourtowelievelourtowelie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm having issues with the damaran Sheppard companion not giving active bonus or stats.
    1. Purchased companion from the Zen market. Grey quality. Worked fine.
    2. Upgraded quality to green (lvl 20), active bonus and stats from eldrith stone not registering.
    3. Can replace Sheppard with any other companion, and they work.
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm having issues with the damaran Sheppard companion not giving active bonus or stats.
    1. Purchased companion from the Zen market. Grey quality. Worked fine.
    2. Upgraded quality to green (lvl 20), active bonus and stats from eldrith stone not registering.
    3. Can replace Sheppard with any other companion, and they work.

How many times has this happend?
  • Options
    theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Dragon's Bane is glitched now. At 84 percent it's no longer going up. What gives?

EDIT: Nevermind. I think it's just my achievement's app going funky. It increased during the next dragon fight by two percent to make up for it. :)
  • Options
    ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The lag is becoming more of an issue for me, I love the game but I've died umpteen times mainly when doing the siege and sometimes in dungeons due to the game freezing and lagging, I thought they were going to do something about the stability of the game? I've also noticed the games causing my Xbox to freeze and make a funny noise more often now, NW is the only game that causes this and it usually happens during intense fight scenes?

Also is it just me or does the enclave seem slow?

With that other certain game being released this week I fear for many leaving NW to go over to the dark side! That other certain game looks pants so if NW gets its act together it could still come out on top!
  • Options
    tgsinfurno121tgsinfurno121 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yea just sort the boot and loot out now like get your proities right if this was a disc i would snap it by now it should take you months to address wat people are getting so pissed over daily
This discussion has been closed.