test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xbox One Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Anyone else had an Issue with the spirit wolf vanishing part way through the fetch quest, had that a couple of times and it makes completing it a right pain :)
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    mahburg wrote: »
    Anyone else had an Issue with the spirit wolf vanishing part way through the fetch quest, had that a couple of times and it makes completing it a right pain :)

You can summon the wolf again at the campfire zone thru the quest giver. If you dont pay attention the wolf will run off to find dig spots.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Cheers thanks for that :)
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The fetch quest is however, possibly THE MOST ANNOYING quest in the Wells area. I've never been in an mmo where quest items are one per spot until it respawns several minutes later - people end up sneaking others finds while they are busy dealing with the mob on it. Why make people run around or wait? - or have to rezone to find a less populated version? Just make it so each player has a random chance of bone or boot without waiting.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    mistadobolinamistadobolina Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I posted this in its own thread but I thought it may get more attention here:

I tested the option of hiding the zone and trade channels. When I turned the channels back on in the chat menu, both in "Default" and in "Social", I do not see anything from either channel. I've checked again and again, turned each on and back off, zoned to different areas, restarted everything, switched characters (my other character has no issues with chat), and nothing is working. No matter where I am, I do not see any zone or trade chat despite turning both back on.

Is there a way to reset the chats to default or is there another solution to this problem? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    What about ppl somehow selling unbound legendary arifacts that do not come that way? Also being able to load in and out of Tier dungeons and changing what loot you get is having a extremely negative impact on the economy right now. Those are major issues.
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    What about ppl somehow selling unbound legendary arifacts that do not come that way? Also being able to load in and out of Tier dungeons and changing what loot you get is having a extremely negative impact on the economy right now. Those are major issues.

Not sure I know about the first one but he second is a huge PITA, for the instance run and the auction house. It is causing drastic price drops for items that were once priced based on their rarity. A Dragon Bone is worth about the same as a chicken bone now.

• Options
    lordrahllylordrahlly Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    > @strumslinger said:
    >
    > Vote kick issue: To those bad bad people who kick party members for no reason, it's horrible and you should be ashamed. That being said, we are well aware and are going to fix it ASAP.

The problem with the whole vote kick is there are several reasons to kick. Maybe each party member should only be allowed one kick an hour. Or ban them from joining Queues for 30 mins if they do more than one a day. I can see both sides of this coin. I have been in instances where there was a ;

Need to kick
    Player never fully makes it in(shows greyed out) -- Idle kicks should always be allowed without penalty
    Player never moved once in (real life interference) -- Idle kicks should always be allowed without penalty
    Idle Players in PVP -- these directly affect MY scores, MY income and MY standings, they need to be kicked

Case where you want to kick
    Player refuses to handle things as the leader wants (runs off and brings back dozens of critters for you to kill, uses spells that cause problems, etc)
    Player is rude, belligerent, or spamming -- Spam is a nightmare in this game, think Baysean filtering and bans
    Player is pushing audio over their keyed up mic that people don't want to hear -- In a party, the leader should be able to mute a participants audio, like in a google hangout, I shouldn't have to spend the entire castle never dungeon listening to someones child scream if I want to be able to hear the rest of my party,
    Player has a gear score saying they are capable, but after 10 boss deaths it is obvious they are not

Case you shouldn't be kicking
    Kicking for loot -- simple fix here, if the kicked has not been idle let them kick but player stays eligible for gear for 10 mins after kick this eliminates the benefit for loot kicking because instead of a 5 way split, it becomes a 6 way or 7 or 8 depending on the # of kicks as the new party members coming in also have a chance.
    Kicking to handpick a party -- party should be built before hand, more than 3 kicks and instance should terminate or not let new people in to be abused
    Kicking because you remember a player and have XXXX reason -- See filter suggestion below

I'll be honest, I hate queuing up because of the free for all of kicking. I have watched my wife get kicked no less than 30 times in one day with a GS over 12000 for dungeons with GS minimums as low as they go.

What I would like to see is simple filtering that each user can choose their options. Say I want to choose to;
    Only play with others with GS > XXXX
    Only play if Class <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is present in group
    Only play if the other players have all beaten this dungeon in the past
    Only play if none of the other members are in a guild

And with that a personal filter list where like the friends list, you can list people you want to avoid.
    Pastor Martin Niemöller had it right, but remember, before they come for anyone, they silence all, because to have discourse, is to breed discontent.
  • Options
    xsovvxsovv Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Laggggggggggggg , not spending a dime on this game till the Lag gggggggggggg is fixed.
  • Options
    HEHEHE i get kicked with a 17k gearscore as a trapper. There are so many ways they could fix the boot and loot.
  • Options
    kicking in general for that matter.
  • Options
    sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    xsovv wrote: »
    Laggggggggggggg , not spending a dime on this game till the Lag gggggggggggg is fixed.

update your stuff than, haven't lagged bad for weeks
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    dzung1810dzung1810 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello there,
    I have an issue that i can not click PLAY on main menu since this morning .. Is there anyone have the same problem? and ADD please help me there.. i could find a customer support number.. thanks
  • Options
    masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    I've had lag the last two days making the raid impossible. I've been playing other games because of this terrible lag and if not fixed soon, I'll leave for another game.
  • Options
    nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Personally, I haven't experienced some painful lag for ages. Maybe contact your ISP to see if you're having issues or they are and maybe reinstall the game?

Hope it works.
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2015

In my experience people are doing this so they can get the right gear in the final chest. With that being said, that gear is Bound to their character and cannot be sold. Not sure how this has any effect on the economy unless you mean since people are running dungeons and actually getting what they need, that they aren't buying it now? I personally think this is one of the best things the game has done. Now I can go into a Dungeon and know that my time will not be wasted on a dumb belt or ring.
  • Options
    omegabloodshedomegabloodshed Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I encountered a bug, currently my character is level 30, and I can still equip appropriate leveled items, but I'm unable to use Minor Injury Kits because level 30 isn't working for the min. level 1, so I am unable to use them to fix injury, which really sucks, I have no clue why it's happening but I hope it can be fixed.
  • Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    I think the tool tip on those say they stop at level 29. You need the next level of injury kits now.
    or you can check this out...

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Injury_Kits

• Options
    omegabloodshedomegabloodshed Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just read that, I hate myself now...
  • Options
    lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    dzung1810 wrote: »
    Hello there,
    I have an issue that i can not click PLAY on main menu since this morning .. Is there anyone have the same problem? and ADD please help me there.. i could find a customer support number.. thanks

Hey, I was having this issue as well for the last two weeks but it mysteriously cleared up after the last server downtime/maintenance. I tried everything I could think of hardware wise but nothing helped.

The only thing I got was to bypass it - once it's loaded up the login page, press "Y" (I believe) to change the signed in profile. Log out of your profile, then it'll ask you to sign back in - do so. Once I was signed back in, the Play button was good again.

I hope that helps. It's annoying, but maybe it's something on their end that will clear up for you as it did me.

Also shocked it's not being talked about anywhere else on the forums that I could find previously, so it might only be impacting a very select few randomly.
  • Options
    lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    I encountered a bug, currently my character is level 30, and I can still equip appropriate leveled items, but I'm unable to use Minor Injury Kits because level 30 isn't working for the min. level 1, so I am unable to use them to fix injury, which really sucks, I have no clue why it's happening but I hope it can be fixed.

As you progress in level, you'll need upgraded injury kits and scrolls of identification. The kits will no longer work on injuries past certain levels, the scrolls on gear past certain levels. Potions will still work, but the returns become diminished I find. Go to the vendors that sell potions and what-not and you'll see different levels of kits i.e. minor injury, injury, and greater injury.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    darkpathslpdarkpathslp Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I have encountered a few bugs with the Warlock class.

Hand of Blight will cause dredtheft to shoot up into the air or to left or right of its target.

Gates of Hell fires a beam in reverse rather than a radius and often misses its target making it unviable to use.

The shadowwalk ability does not work after a jump and does not hold your momentum in Tiamat's lair. You just fall like a stone. I am able to jump and use my left thumb click with my rogue and cleric, but the warlock shadowwalk doesn't work at all, its like I pause briefly which stops all momentum.
  • Options
    buckeye4200buckeye4200 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    server disconnected happening after every maintenance update is getting out of hand starting to wish I never spent money on this game
  • Options
    propheticshadowpropheticshadow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @johnnys267 said:
    > I think I might be don't with this game. I really do enjoy playing and have spent a lot of time setting up my char, but the last two days I have been d/c 50 times. Cannot connect to server. Joined a pvp and was kicked four times and then when I signed on I was barred.fix your servers or loose another player

I feel this one for sure. I had enough fun with the Free-to-Play portion of the game that I was excited to spend some money trough my XBox Live acct. Suddenly I can't connect, get lag, d/c, rubberbanding and every other undesirable connection/server issue. After constant trouble for days I finally start looking into what can be done about the persistat issues to find that all I get is forums and support message/ wait-for-f'ing-reply. Thanks for stealing 160 dollars from me guys. If I had any idea that the game was going to perform this way I would've called it quits and bout three others that REALLY WORK!
    See ya out there
    -even if you don't see me-
    *smoke bomb*
  • Options
    ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    I cant play I keep being booted after 10 seconds in game no matter what character I use?
  • Options
    rathashisrathashis Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    ancojo wrote: »
    I cant play I keep being booted after 10 seconds in game no matter what character I use?

Im getting this same issue, getting kicked back to character selection screen every 10-30 seconds.
  • Options
    vagu2vagu2 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    rathashis wrote: »

Im getting this same issue, getting kicked back to character selection screen every 10-30 seconds.

Same boat here
  • Options
    sudnd3thsudnd3th Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Idk if this is a bug or intended but I don't see how HR's dazes and Roots should work even in the event you roll/dodge away when they attack.
    suDnd3th - LvL 70 PvP WK Scoundrel TR
    Pyx - LvL 60 PvP AC DC Retired

XB1 GT - suDnd3th
  • Options
    armwaldarmwald Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    I was told to post this here as a response to a ticket I submitted.

When doing the Reclaiming the Hoard Quest I notice I did not get a Luna Favor when the level was tier 4 on Sunday.

Should be easy to verify as the System should count the number of times the quest was completed.
  • Options
    bmeanbmean Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    vagu2 wrote: »
    rathashis wrote: »

Same boat here
    Not alone. Multiple people seem to have this problem. I notified strum. Hopefully it gets taken care of.
This discussion has been closed.