test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Never thought I'd actually ask Cryptic to nerf drops but....

Comments

• muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    on the server If the problem is resolved lost lag and loss will be very.
  • sixpax2sixpax2 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    asmose01 wrote: »
    I am sick of people blaming class mechanics on everything . . . I have done the gauntlet tons of times and I have no lag what so ever on both my 3yr old laptop and my new PC . . . maybe some of you should stop *****ing and look really hard at your computers and think about updating your own hardware!

My hardware is more than strong enough to run this game with a high frame rate at all times. You're just lucky you haven't been bit by the Prism loop is all I can say.

When you're running along smooth as silk and out of the blue your game becomes a slide show with "Prism" flashing over and over, then suddenly goes back to smooth as silk once the Prism effect has lapsed... guess what, that ain't hardware. If it were freezing on other things then I'd agree with you, but it's ONLY when Prism goes into it's loop. Nothing else.

Besides, if there wasn't a bug with Prism, then why did Crush state he found the problem and fixed it on the test server?
    "While it is possible to tank as a Justice or Light paladin, it is substantially harder, especially on longer fights where Holy Barrier and your other defensive feats get chances to kick in and contribute quite a bit of defensive power." - System Designer Gentlemancrush
  • carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    asmose01 wrote: »
    I am sick of people blaming class mechanics on everything . . . I have done the gauntlet tons of times and I have no lag what so ever on both my 3yr old laptop and my new PC . . . maybe some of you should stop *****ing and look really hard at your computers and think about updating your own hardware!

Second: cryptic is giving us all these extra RP ways because they did a 360 and gave us new weapons which seem harder to refine once you pass epic instead of upping the old ones to 120 RP LVL and 2 Mod6 has caused them to hemorrhage money from players being frustrated with the game as is, so they are trying to entice people any way they can with out it costing them a dime!

These forums are full of BS threads like this one, no wonder the greater majority of players stay ignorant of game changes because of all the conjecture and rumor mongering that goes on in here :P

And personally I'm sick of people who pretend an issue doesn't exist purely because it doesn't happen to them. That's like saying I can walk across the street with my eyes closed and have never got run over therefore you can't get run over crossing the street. I've likely got much better hardware and have seen issues in this game. The whole fact that they reduced the astral seal effect months ago and now they've reworked it further if proof of that.

However I don't think RP drops should be nerfed, it actually makes it achievable for once and is the only thing in the game that is actually worth doing.
    prettycelt wrote: »
    'Some people don't enjoy questing' lol?? Why the h ell are they playing this game then? It's a game based on D&D!!
    I for one. The post l60 quests are repetitive and unimaginative. They're chores, not fun. If you like ill thought out chores, then good for you.
    sixpax2 wrote: »
    Except now that's all anyone is doing and it's adversely affecting other parts of the game. Such as skirmish/dungeon queues.

People are avoiding those for other reasons. There's little reason to do them, that's the problem.
  • sangrinesangrine Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Lag in icewind dale has greatly reduced during the past 24 hours.
    Have no clue why.
    Since HE rewards were increased, I experienced very noticeable lag every day in IceWind Dale, except today.