test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Short list of game breaking bugs that should be fixed ASAP.

13»

Comments

• aroshniaroshni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    pando83 wrote: »
    I'd add this:

ENCHANTS:

Negation is like 2x more powerful than any other defensive enchant around.
    Rework it OR buff soulfoged/barkshield exc...cause Negation is right now in its own separate tier giving a noticeable and HUGE advantage to negation users over non-negation users.
    Not to mention how it synergize better with some tab abilities of specific classes *shield on tab CW cough cough*

So unless the devs like how everyone now is jumping around looking like a shining UFO, i'd suggest to either tone down negation or buff the other enchants to a comparable level of usefulness.

Negation is pretty much 30% DR on a separate layer in few seconds in PvP. Buff the other defensive enchats to be on par.

Totally agree
  • mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    I'd like to see some of the "elemental" armour enchants buffed, so it gives a specific damage resistance which cannot be bypassed, associated with that "element", in addition to its normal effects -- and then, fix Negation accordingly. I believe this would push forward NW into more "tweaking" style of character building so you can prioritize or maximize your strengths and weaknesses.

For example:
      Negation: Works as it is, except it only provides meager 5% DR against all other effects, and max 30% against
    PHYSICAL damage
      Fireburst: Works as it is. Additionally, provides max 30% against Fire damage, 15% against Frost damage
      Frostburn: Works as it is. Additionally, provides max 30% against Frost damage, 15% against Fire damage
      Thunderhead: Works as it is. Additionally, provides "Arc" effect - 20% against Lightning damage, and directs 20% of incoming Lightning damage back to the source
      Briartwine: Works as it is. Additionally, any poisonous DoT effect on you ends 50% faster

Just don't make one enchantment omnipotent. Give it strengths to one attribute, but leave gaping holes in other, and let the players choose which to capitalize upon, and which to give up.