test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Short list of game breaking bugs that should be fixed ASAP.

vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
There is such a mess going on in PvP now that at first when I thought about posting such a thread would take too much unreasonably wasted time and hoped everyone would leave bits of it eventually in PvP section but it seems like so called pvp community nowdays only cares of abusing the bugs and play a "I point at you first, so you're exploiter and I am not" game. Posting whiny threads, while abusing the $@%! out of their own class and don't usually even care to test anything and provide some data that'd prove their point against the other class. So I decided I'll do it for them and all the classes/artifacts/boons I can recall at the moment. Feel free to leave a message here, regarding any game breaking bug you know, I'll add it here. There must not be any PvP league untill we get rid of things like this.
P.S I am a SW running around with HoB bug untill I'm dead from thayan bastion/avalanche multiprocs and yes, I do use it all the time now as well as I used it in m5 when it was somewhat debuff tool and wasn't broken. And will use it until it's fixed or at least my class is free from multiprocs tyranny of numerous powers/enchantments/boons. So f tired when some crapalanche kills me in 2 seconds because my DoT was too "intense" lmao

Boons

Starting with simple things. Honestly, some of them should be just turned off in PvP since they cause too much unbalance.

Icewind dale: Tier 4, Cold Shoulder consumes 2k incomming damage from any source for 10 seconds, rather than just reducing damage from a single attack as stated in the tooltip. Along with new tenacity, negation enchantment and other ways to reduce damage this one maybe too much sometimes for some tanky builds, making things like "Tank CW" come true.
Tier 5, Avalanche Gosh, this one....the most bloody stupid boon in m6's existance. Look at this parsing for one match (he is a righteous DC), it speaks for itself - http://i.imgur.com/K9Iaqdt.png
The guy was attacked by damnation SW, it would be far more worse if the attacker happened to be fury SW with intense DoT. Seriouly, SW isn't just killing hersefl/himself with their damaging power, but also the others around them. This boon needs to be reworked so it only procs from actual hits and not from dot/enchantments/boons. Or just turned off for good.

Dread Ring: Tier 5, Augmented Thayan Bastion lmao! Not only it's better defense than Transcendent Barkshield, but it also mutliprocs like avalache. Moreover, sometimes if two players with thayan bastions attack each other it can cause a loop worse than two Supemacy of Steel dailies casted at the same time.
A screeny with thayan bastion and some other bug/exploit in the end: http://i59.tinypic.com/1z4hnx1.jpg
The boon alone took like 40% of my hp within just two seconds before some other broken piercing stuff bulllcharged in.

Artifacts and artifact equipment.

Artifacts: we had valindra and kesells in the past and still got dailies spamm with DC sigil which is widely abused by TRs for permastealth with Lurkers Assault comming with some funny up to 10k numbers of CoS. Valindra no longer ignores CC immunity and can't be canceled with dodge, Kessels no longer does oneshots if it's casted very close to the target. But with m6 came a new threat - Wheel of Elements and while most of the powers it has WAI, there are two major problems with this artifact. Will start with Fire Element of the Wheel of elements, look at this screenshot again, the most bottom of that log http://i59.tinypic.com/1z4hnx1.jpg. A GF using a mythic verion of the WoE hit me with bullcharge, for 23k post mitigation (90k pre) and the fire element added 32k fire damage as piercing after that. As a result, bonus from fire damage hit harder than the bullcharge itself. Broken as f, isn't it? I think soo too.
Oh and another issue. If you come to some close quarters, you may get all 4 buffs at once. Why? CUZ YOLO

Artifact Equipment: aye, in m5, everyone used to complain about Lathander + soulforged synergy which I still think works(ed) as intended but nowdays one barely uses SF but negation, so the set itself got obsolete. We got another broken one intead though - Lostmauth artifact set. Some PvE parsing but oh well, I think this should dohttp://oi62.tinypic.com/2rfr6n6.jpg. The more crit your class has, the more often it procs. Thus CWs benifit it more than even the TRs do which is no excuse for running around with lurker's assault and landing up to 9k CoS crits though xD

Class mechanics related issues/bugs/.

Going to start with my own class of Scourge Warlock:
Hand of blight artifact mainhand feature. Ranged effect debuffs almost all damage source of an opponent to 0. Boons/Glyphs/things like thorn wards are not included however. A whole whiny thread can be used as an evidence in this section.
Harrow Storm Despite it being an utterly slow kind of encounter, with mediocre damage, it's bugged in it's own way too. Sometimes it allows you to send your enemy flying like x3 times in a row while they are in mid air on one curse consume, if you hit tab too fast. Allows you to CC your enemy more than intended, should be considered a bug I guess. I don't have video of it, but I bet many noticed that sometimes fighting some warlocks out there.

Controll Wizard: Repel: can be canceled with shift, without sending the the power for CD. In case Spell Twisting is enough :)

Guardian fighter: Commanding strike. This power should proc off alies damaging powers (actual hits, not DoT). It does, however, procs of guarded assault and if the attacker is pretty much screwed if one uses DoT as a main source of DPS against GF with commanding strike.
Not much else to add on GFs, the rest is considered WAI.

Oathborn Paladin Aura of Truth class feat ure arrtifact offhand bonus, 10% daze on any hit, including DoT. Heavy dot = permadazed for almost a minute > oneshot with daily.
Cleansing touch Removes CC, including prones. Prones??? That can't be WAI.

Trickster Rogue Shadow Opportunity, seems to be getting damage boost from power or something else or just simply broken 10rkepu.jpg. Tested with my 65 TR and dread ring weapons which sum up 1120 weapon damage. Doubt 75% is 1650 damage. Also, some weapon enchantments seem to double proc it as somebody reported on these forums. Combining with lurkers assault, lostmauth set, vorpal and crit...and no reveal from CoS spamm makes it threatening.

Devoted Cleric Geas ignores any kind of cc immunity. Shift or dodge, whatever. Any stuff like that should be fixed ASAP.

Client Side problem:
REMOVE THE INSTANT AUTOKICK ON DISCONNECT!!
Just because somebody's dog has plugged out one's internet or there was simple short disconnect (let's admit it, this game has issues with connection sometimes for some regions) does not mean the person WON'T RECONNECT! This is a game breaking issue too, along with Hand of blight bug and reflecting powers multiprocs.
So yes, this is the list of gamebreaking bugs that destroy PvP at the moment. I didn't include some WAI powers and mechanics that make the game cheesy-wizzy for some classes. Like Gift of Faith or Permadaze of HRs (honestly it's all they've got atm) since they indeed work as intended and it's just the players that overboosted them to a level of monstrosity. I don't say there should be nothing done about them though.
I hope the devs will read this thread and acknowledge they are aware of these issues, the League can't come through with the issues like these.

More into the bin:
I'll add another thing from my current main class, the Paladin. Protection Paladins can cast Cleansing Touch or Templar's Wrath out of combat for a massive Temp HP boost which lasts until the player enters combat and resets it. Its not exactly game breaking but I have ran to the first node in GG with over 200k Temp HP, good luck trying to kill that. Both CT and TW should only give temp hp to the Pala if 1)healing is done and 2)damage is done
Another thing Paladin related. The Justice tree capstone recharges your active artifact as well. I had no idea till the last patch because my Paladin is protection and that capstone was broken. But all of you Devotion guys knew it and you were silently abusing it werent you. Anyway I can pop sigil of devoted, have my fill of AP, then I hit my tab a few times and my sigil is off cooldown in a few seconds.

That is just wrong

Add Aura of Courage multiprocs to the list.
This is an example proced from a GF (possibly a multiplicative interaction with plaguefire weapon enchant??)

wjvvvc.jpg
Post edited by vasdamas on

Comments

• greatweaponarmygreatweaponarmy Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sweet, now every random and his mother will read this thread and abuse these things.

I <3 PVP !
  • ninefingers222ninefingers222 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sweet, now every random and his mother will read this thread and abuse these things.

I <3 PVP !

^ This... ffs why? like all this, + SW debuff bug + all the bugged enchants weren't bad enough in the hands of a minority, might aswell have called this thread "How to exploit for dummies" .

I foresee PvP getting way worse, before the devs get around to fixing all this, specially at the rate of one game breaking bug a week .

I must commend you though on being thorough you put quite a lot of effort into this, hopefully the devs prove me wrong and take a glance at you post and fix everything at once, sadly I am afraid that is very unlikely .
    Essence of Aggression, OG PvP GWF
  • misharonamisharona Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    While I believe this thread was started with the best of intentions--PLEASE close/remove it! TMI!
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ^ This... ffs why? like all this, + SW debuff bug + all the bugged enchants weren't bad enough in the hands of a minority, might aswell have called this thread "How to exploit for dummies" .

I foresee PvP getting way worse, before the devs get around to fixing all this, specially at the rate of one game breaking bug a week .

I must commend you though on being thorough you put quite a lot of effort into this, hopefully the devs prove me wrong and take a glance at you post and fix everything at once, sadly I am afraid that is very unlikely .
    Minority? Excuse me, I am not the only SW running around with that thing, pretty much any good PvP SW was using that feature in m5. That is the one of the few things that would smoothen PvP for a SW. I dont suffer from a hypocricity syndrome this PvP community h And to be honest, I would be just happy if more SWs learnt about this so they could troll the **** of reflecting avalanche/thayan bastion bots like you that abuse poor SWs every minute the game is running. Maybe that way devs would fix the bug and buff the class for good already.

And don't be a fool, any PvPers knows all these bugs by heart already. Go ask that midnight <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and press, I have yet to meet one of them that doesn't abuse at least one of those reflecting boons.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i use my repel as normal i can imagine i want be sure that will complete before i dodge op has right about this power.
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I <3 PVP !

tl;dr wahh stop telling everyone how to abuse the bugs i use i wanted to be special wahh

People knew about this for a long time.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • greatweaponarmygreatweaponarmy Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mjytresz wrote: »
    tl;dr wahh stop telling everyone how to abuse the bugs i use i wanted to be special wahh

People knew about this for a long time.

Cool assumptions kiddo, very cool ones.
    edited May 2015
    Cool assumptions kiddo, very cool ones.
    Isn't there a bit of truth in it anyway?
  • flyofavalonflyofavalon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Most of those pale in comparison to the HR bug.

Slot Constricting arrow, binding arrow, and longstrider shot + crushing roots. Make sure you are trapper with the cooldown reduction from melee-ranged.

First you need a weapon enchant that ticks damage. perfect plaguefire works well.

Go into melee and cast gushing wounds. Go back into ranged and enjoy shooting constricting, binding, and longstrider as if they were at-wills. Every tick of gushing lowers ranged cooldowns so your 3 ranged skills are up 24/7. Combine that with crushing roots and you have perma daze with the highest burst and dps output of any class.

So broken it makes all previously listed bugs look like a well balanced game.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Most of those pale in comparison to the HR bug.

Slot Constricting arrow, binding arrow, and longstrider shot + crushing roots. Make sure you are trapper with the cooldown reduction from melee-ranged.

First you need a weapon enchant that ticks damage. perfect plaguefire works well.

Go into melee and cast gushing wounds. Go back into ranged and enjoy shooting constricting, binding, and longstrider as if they were at-wills. Every tick of gushing lowers ranged cooldowns so your 3 ranged skills are up 24/7. Combine that with crushing roots and you have perma daze with the highest burst and dps output of any class.

So broken it makes all previously listed bugs look like a well balanced game.

it only shows again how hypocritical this community is, thinking about the endless thread where lots of player, Hunter i assume, negated/denied this thing to be broken as hell, and tried to make others believe they were in need of this fead to equalize the loss of burstdamage
    my impression in meeting these guys was: permadaze-dead in seconds almost every time in 1 vs 1
    so thx for the confirmation, and go on, cause as we see all cheat like hell, only hate ppl negating it in an open discussion
    edited May 2015
    it only shows again how hypocritical this community is, thinking about the endless thread where lots of player, Hunter i assume, negated/denied this thing to be broken as hell, and tried to make others believe they were in need of this fead to equalize the loss of burstdamage
    my impression in meeting these guys was: permadaze-dead in seconds almost every time in 1 vs 1
    so thx for the confirmation, and go on, cause as we see all cheat like hell, only hate ppl negating it in an open discussion

It's worse than one side abuses NanNan ammount of bugs/exploits and then tries to accuse and ashame the other side of a bad game. Who said first wins! xD
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    the point is not who is more bugged the point is all those bugs need to go away.
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Aye get this all out in the open and that is the best chance to get it fixed. This concealing it has not and will not ever get it addressed as how many of us still see bugs around that we reported a year or more ago? While I would classify these as basically game breaking, the stance around here sometimes seems to be "well you can still log in and kill stuff in the tower district so thus you can play and it is fine".
  • zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Vasdamas you have really upset some people by posting this.

Oh dear, by listing them in public domain you have equalized the playing field by making bugs public knowledge so that no-one has the advantage of privy information to their use and abuse over anyone else. Also exposure like this also makes it easy for the devs and increases the chances these bugs will be fixed. Such a disservice to the game and community you have done (insert sarcastic tone here).

As for the SW bug, in practice in most cases except complete spam abuse of it, it feels like the SW is brought up to the level of finally being competitive with other classes. SW is not 'immortal' even with it and still does not dominate like an unbugged mod5 rogue. It plays like a temporary cheap buff that will be fixed and followed up by real and proper buffs.
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have to disagree with you about boons. CW tank doesnt exist because of the boons but because of the shield. Changing or turning off specific boons would affect not just "CW Tank" but all the classes which dont have broken shield themself.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i apreciate to discuss this open
    shall all profit from these BS bugs, not only a "knowing" minority
    postings this is also good for casual player to understand what happens to them in PVP and why this guy in eLOl with a T feytouched is such a incredibily "good player"
    I also think as you already wrote, making things more public could lead to faster fixes, not waiting for next christmas, things can´t get much worse (I hope)
  • overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zeusom wrote: »
    Vasdamas you have really upset some people by posting this.

Oh dear, by listing them in public domain you have equalized the playing field by making bugs public knowledge so that no-one has the advantage of privy information to their use and abuse over anyone else. Also exposure like this also makes it easy for the devs and increases the chances these bugs will be fixed. Such a disservice to the game and community you have done (insert sarcastic tone here).

As for the SW bug, in practice in most cases except complete spam abuse of it, it feels like the SW is brought up to the level of finally being competitive with other classes. SW is not 'immortal' even with it and still does not dominate like an unbugged mod5 rogue. It plays like a temporary cheap buff that will be fixed and followed up by real and proper buffs.

Yes, this. Between Vasdamas, Denvald, and Zuesom at the fore (and the many many in the mid and rear) the SW community is easily the most honorable in pvp.

Lets all just be honest with ourselves. Neverwinter pvp has become a game of knowing what bugs to use when.
    edited May 2015

I <3 PVP !

So that is worse than every pvp guildy and his mother abusing these things??? This should seriously bother Cryptic. You have randoms running against certain groups of players in pvp and getting their clocks cleaned. So these randoms learn how to play pvp well and end up spending good money to gear up. And they still get pwned. Because they do not know about all of the bugs or how to use them in their favor and they don't realize that some groups of players bot and exploit everything from rp to ad to gear to an extent that makes the gold spammers jealous. There is no amount of money spent that can compete with that.
  • mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    So that is worse than every pvp guildy and his mother abusing these things??? This should seriously bother Cryptic. You have randoms running against certain groups of players in pvp and getting their clocks cleaned. So these randoms learn how to play pvp well and end up spending good money to gear up. And they still get pwned. Because they do not know about all of the bugs or how to use them in their favor and they don't realize that some groups of players bot and exploit everything from rp to ad to gear to an extent that makes the gold spammers jealous. There is no amount of money spent that can compete with that.

Like I said, all the self-described "PvP guilds/premades/experts" ever do is simply destroy what they profess to love so much. Everything, they destroy. Exploits, cheats, broken macro use, internal feuding, external feuding, killing off competition, keeping new players away by disgusting them with degenerate attitude in game or massive griefing... you name it.
    edited May 2015
    Like I said, all the self-described "PvP guilds/premades/experts" ever do is simply destroy what they profess to love so much. Everything, they destroy. Exploits, cheats, broken macro use, internal feuding, external feuding, killing off competition, keeping new players away by disgusting them with degenerate attitude in game or massive griefing... you name it.

I have friends all over the place so I am not pointing fingers. My point was just that if something works, everyone should have the same access to it. Intentionally stifling the dissemination of information never makes anything more competitive.

Also, some guilds encourage and teach exploits. Others do not. So to me it is not a guild or premade or player problem (people will always do what they can to get ahead) it is a system problem. Bugs need fixed, exploits need closed.
  • mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    I have friends all over the place so I am not pointing fingers. My point was just that if something works, everyone should have the same access to it. Intentionally stifling the dissemination of information never makes anything more competitive.

But my friend, what are those l33ts in the high and mighty PvP guilds, if not with-holding information and exploiting the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of bugs and overlooks before the devs go into takedown mode? They are ALL about exploitation, and none about honesty or fair fights.

One would think if they really love PvP so much they would report problems the first moment they found out about it, keep internal regulations amongst guild members not to use it, and sincerely hope for a fix. Under that premise, yes, holding back information is the wise thing to do.

But ohhhhho no, we all know that's not how they operate, don't we? :wink:

Also, some guilds encourage and teach exploits. Others do not. So to me it is not a guild or premade or player problem (people will always do what they can to get ahead) it is a system problem. Bugs need fixed, exploits need closed.

All guilds that self-declare competency in the "premade level", so to speak, exploit. Almost every famous "uh, he's such a PvP god!" players, were themselves exploiters and cheats. All the guild they make, they join, are full of 2-bit thugs, bullies and cheats that would hurt the infrastructure of this game so bad that the AH prices would shake and shudder.

And no, I'm not talking about some of the more recent, smaller, younger guilds with players much more honest and naive. We're talking about this filthy scum of "vets" and their "renowned" guilds.

The only thing they deserve is a mass ban.
    edited May 2015
    But my friend, what are those l33ts in the high and mighty PvP guilds, if not with-holding information and exploiting the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of bugs and overlooks before the devs go into takedown mode? They are ALL about exploitation, and none about honesty or fair fights.

One would think if they really love PvP so much they would report problems the first moment they found out about it, keep internal regulations amongst guild members not to use it, and sincerely hope for a fix. Under that premise, yes, holding back information is the wise thing to do.

All guilds that self-declare competency in the "premade level", so to speak, exploit. Almost every famous "uh, he's such a PvP god!" players, were themselves exploiters and cheats. All the guild they make, they join, are full of 2-bit thugs, bullies and cheats that would hurt the infrastructure of this game so bad that the AH prices would shake and shudder.

And no, I'm not talking about some of the more recent, smaller, younger guilds with players much more honest and naive. We're talking about this filthy scum of "vets" and their "renowned" guilds.

I'm not touching this with a ten foot pole.
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I dont agree with u in the case of those boons "avalanche, cold shoulder, augmenthed thayan bastion". Im a cleric with no dps, my dps comes from those boons and they are the only way a rogue or other class who is attacking me runs away when they see their LP going down. Personally i see this post for ur convenience more than a need for everyone.
    In this case, u should have asked a nerf for elvish fury, elven ferocity, rampaging madness, burning guidance, shadowtouch... and more" not the only boons that affect you.
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I dont agree with u in the case of those boons "avalanche, cold shoulder, augmenthed thayan bastion". Im a cleric with no dps, my dps comes from those boons and they are the only way a rogue or other class who is attacking me runs away when they see their LP going down. Personally i see this post for ur convenience more than a need for everyone.
    In this case, u should have asked a nerf for elvish fury, elven ferocity, rampaging madness, burning guidance, shadowtouch... and more" not the only boons that affect you.

how does cold shoulder GIVE you dps.

Also. it doesnt matter if they give you more dps or not. if its bugged, its bugged. and if thats your only soruce of DPS 1: you need to get a new build or 2: the class is weak and needs a buff. (LOL... CLERICS WEAK? GOOD JOKE)
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • flyofavalonflyofavalon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Hi there. Im in one of those "filthy scum" pvp guilds. I also reported on a major game breaking bug with the HR, a class I main.

But continue your mouth foaming hate filled rant. If it makes you feel better, more power to you. Just be sure to visit the doctor when your done to get a blood pressure checkup.

ps: 95% of everyone I met in the high end pvp guilds are decent people who simply put in a lot more effort and thought into their gaming then more people are willing to do.
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    how does cold shoulder GIVE you dps.

Also. it doesnt matter if they give you more dps or not. if its bugged, its bugged. and if thats your only soruce of DPS 1: you need to get a new build or 2: the class is weak and needs a buff. (LOL... CLERICS WEAK? GOOD JOKE)

who said cleric is weak? my build is not focused on dps, everything goes to defense, deflection or recovery. I barely deal more than 2k damage to someone in pvp. and those boons bastion and avalance help me a lot. I reffered to them when i said dps. I dont need to be so clear for people who know what the matter is, do i?
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You guys think that this Secret info is Secret? LOL.

He did not say anything that I did not know and I have ONLY been playing since mid-March. There are very few secrets in this game. During a guild run through MC, we uncovered and realized one serious issue and potentially exploitable situation. Instead of broadcasting it... it remained in house and I reported it to Panderus.

We ran MC again because we wanted to run something... and we were lagged out at Malabog. We were lucky to get as far as we did... with all of the lag we were experiencing. We, also, wanted to see if the exploit had been addressed. It had been addressed.

No one, outside of maybe 15 people, will know the exploit... but the listed exploits are not secrets.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This is cryptic fault they should not allow them to abuse these bugs they must fix this ASAP before mod 7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I agree with what zeusom and vasdamas said previously, it's a good thing that these bugs are exposed IMO. The more exposure the more abusers, the more abusers the faster the fix. If things go rampaging and everyone knows about it it's more likely to get attention from the devs.

Personally? I refused to exploit, it's just not something I think is fair. What's pvp if your exploiting and your opponent has 0% chance to win? Any satisfaction? makes you feel smarter? better? Not really. Beat them legit, and then be proud of your victory.

Hi there. Im in one of those "filthy scum" pvp guilds. I also reported on a major game breaking bug with the HR, a class I main.

But continue your mouth foaming hate filled rant. If it makes you feel better, more power to you. Just be sure to visit the doctor when your done to get a blood pressure checkup.

ps: 95% of everyone I met in the high end pvp guilds are decent people who simply put in a lot more effort and thought into their gaming then more people are willing to do.

I think you're right. The problem is everyone has a bad experience when they DO get run over by a premade that are bug abusing, (or anyone for that matter) thus making them extremely likely to remember that match more than the 20 others that were good or normal. Who do you remember the most, the casual gamer who doesnt say a word but is extremely skilled? or the guy throwing insults and dumb hate on the zone chat? I think you know what I mean, the big mouths draw attention, and we remember those more than the quiet people who just mind their own business.
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
  • k9madrushk9madrush Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Omg now everyone who knows how to read can abuse the bugs. Congrats NW and team more upset people for the next months.