Comments

• k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    jolt007 wrote: »
    -- Great Weapon Fighter -- supposed to be Tanks, --

HAHAHAHAHA no.
  • paxpoxpaxpox Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm another casual player (since beta) who is also pretty frustrated with Mod 6. It was disappointing to find my hard won Dread Ring gear inadequate for survival, but I slogged my way to 70, got my new artifact weapons and uninspiring blue armor only to find that with an item level of 2000 I still basically get one-shotted by every other random mob in Dread Ring or WoD.

My healing companions are dumb as rocks - all they do is back away from one fight right into another mob, so that even if I am holding my own against one mob I quickly find myself facing 3-10 additional opponents because the density of mobs is so high and my companion's AI is so poor. That takes strategy off the table as a way to overcome the insane difficulty.

I can't solo any of the endgame content in a way that's fun, and PvP is not my thing so the elite gear is pretty much never going to happen. So the sum total of play for me now is:

1. log on
    2. invoke
    3. maintain professions
    4. see if any quests in Spinward Rise award Unified Elements -- which I haven't seen since the last patch so I guess that's gone now, too.
    5. log off

Here's hoping for some real fixes because this game is otherwise over for me. It was fun while it lasted but I don't find punishing difficulty very enjoyable.
  • nemokinnnemokinn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So here goes nothing.....I absolutely adore this game....I LOVE the **** out of it!! I experience amazing cinematic moments of the purest action and adventure on a daily basis - even while grinding. Rescuing other adventurers and being rescued in return....amazing mob battles where I barely survived by the skin of my teeth with some amazing acrobatic feat of awesomeness and felt like a hero....the combat and controls are like an extension of my will at times and like parkinsons on others....but it's always up to me.....

Now for the "but" - I will admit to having MIXED feelings regarding the difficulty. OK so i am reading the Drizz't books and he discusses the feeling of fighting a giant and how it takes dozens of hits to bring one down and only 1 from their tree trunk sized club to flatten the little drow. This is how it is in the game too....you have to keep moving and dodging and pick your attacks and use timing...on giants i understand this....but the big problem is smaller faster mobs gang <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you in 1 second flat when you have 57k HP - thats even somewhat tolerable....but on the whole....this game is a grind and you cant be OVER 2000 ILVL and still be just as vulnerable as people in the 1600's...shift the curve over and line it up so the tough players have it noticeably easier than those far below them...otherwise whats the point?

thats my praisxe w/ a side of beef
  • draventalosdraventalos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    msmeanie wrote: »
    Mod 6 ruined this game for me. I have 4 characters I hardly play with anymore. Initially I thought it was my gear but my lvl 70 DC is geared up and still cannot pve without 15+ deaths per party. Epic dungeons, campaigns, and skirmishes are all a thing of the past.:mad: Dying over and over is NOT FUN! I have been playing Neverwinter since the very beginning. I loved this game and spent lots of time and money getting my characters to where they are. All that work down the drain, for what? Making the pve environment impossible does not encourage teamwork or strategy it ultimately is killing my favorite pass time! THANKS A LOT DEVS.:mad::mad:
    The same has happened to me, 6 months away and i come back and all toons need respec's, i then take my cw to the dread ring, kitting out in full high viz gear +8 enchants and gems, and i die passing the "weak" zombies at the gate? i mean wtf?? why isn't lifesteal working?, after a few deaths i try my GWF, and boom, the same happens, only quicker this time lol, by now I'd had enough.
    It's one thing to add content, it's something else to change the game so when players return they can't play anymore,
    well done (with sarcasm)
  • ironknights1964ironknights1964 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Feedback for Well of Dragons, Mod 6, from a level 70 GWF with IL 2066.

I don't mind a good challenge. But some of the mobs in WoD are just insanely scaled.

Green Dragonfang - used to be hard, now they're impossible, solo. Died the first time stupidly fast. Fine. Went back and tried again. Had my daily charged. Blew unstoppable, threw Crescendo, tapped Indomitable Battle Strike and she suffered all of about 5% in health. Are you kidding? Had to move as I was at about 80% health at that point, but she still one-shotted me from there.

Green Dragon - used to be somewhat challenging (had to move out of those red zones), but now? Requires endless death-zergs by players, grouped or not and is just so egregiously difficult that you can only get 1 dragon at best during the dragon run unless you got your exploiting 1-stab BS running around helping out. Endless death-zergs is not fun. I tried getting the dead up at one point, but there were more dead than I could get to. The add-on uber-elite gas-lizards were ROFL-stomping rezzers while they were locked in the rez-mode. At 100% health with temp HP, I was getting one-clawed to death by the dragon. I'm ambivalent about that. Maybe a dragon claw should one-shot you every time - same as the bite. Maybe. But this was nowhere near a fun challenge.

Neither of these two encounters were fun. In fact, so hard as to be stupid. Stupidly hard.

Yes, did all of Spin ad got my arti weapon. Have decent gear. Challenging can be fun. This is not challenging. It's painful.
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    adent086 wrote: »
    I am actually trying to help the game get better because I loved it before mod 6. After mod 6.... well lets just say I work from home in my home office. Before mod 6 I found myself "goofing off" a lot with Neverwinter, because it was so fun. Now, I look at the different icons on my desktop, one to start my work interface, and one to star Neverwinter. Honestly; no joke, I find myself wanting to activate my work interface more than go to Neverwinter. I guess, in a way, that is a GOOD thing. But, I would wager not exactly what the devs were shooting for accomplishing with a major game update.

So, like I said, trying to make the game better... here goes. The "BIG" suggestion. The two most repeated complaints I see across the forums, after extensive reading, are: The many bugs that came with mod 6 and the difficulty. I can't help with the bugs, for that the devs are simply going to have to do their jobs..... correctly this time. But, for the difficulty, that is actually an easy and quick fix. Want to know how? Here goes: Put Sharendar and Dread Ring mobs levels to 70 and Icewind Dale and Well of Dragon mods levels to 71. You know, like they were BEFORE you messed with them. Boom. Done. Difficulty problem solved. Okay, well maybe not COMPLETELY solved as you still need to adjust dungeons and Tiamat some more.... but at least you would fix a LARGE number of the problems that your yourselves (the devs) created by simply admitting "oopps, too much" and putting the "daily" difficulties back to where they were.

Cheers and here's hoping I am not talking to a brick wall.

Peace.

There we go! hope one of the promiment members will buy this guy a abeer, a simple solution to make the game enjoyable for a LOT of players!
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • aelfgarmtaelfgarmt Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Now that I have hit 2.1k iLevel, I am finding that I am dying a little less, but still, it is so stupidly hard to do dailies in WoD and DR, it's really a huge deterrent. I used to do my dallies every day. Now, maybe once a week. Also, the cost of the potions you need to have to do dailies is killing me. I had over 200 gold in the bank before mod 6. Now, I'm down to 50, and it's dropping fast. I don't know what I am going to do when I run out, I am going to have to live day to day to by healing kits and potions. Can I do anything in Neverwinter today? Nope, can't afford potions and kits... i guess I'll go play something else... I like to have a challenge, but it really needs to be dialed down a notch. I really worry if this game is going to die if something isn't done soon.
  • linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    aelfgarmt wrote: »
    Now that I have hit 2.1k iLevel, I am finding that I am dying a little less, but still, it is so stupidly hard to do dailies in WoD and DR, it's really a huge deterrent. I used to do my dallies every day. Now, maybe once a week. Also, the cost of the potions you need to have to do dailies is killing me. I had over 200 gold in the bank before mod 6. Now, I'm down to 50, and it's dropping fast. I don't know what I am going to do when I run out, I am going to have to live day to day to by healing kits and potions. Can I do anything in Neverwinter today? Nope, can't afford potions and kits... i guess I'll go play something else... I like to have a challenge, but it really needs to be dialed down a notch. I really worry if this game is going to die if something isn't done soon.

Agreed, and im sure very few ppl would agree that heros should live in a state of poverty.
    As I have said many times, if players complain that mobs are too easy ...they can gear down, but those that find things too difficult cannot gear the mobs downward or gear up past end game levels. These players can use greens and transmute them to look cool if vanity becomes an issue in down-gearing. That might actually open a new avenue ...that is, those elite players that do choose to geardown into blues or greens, they could get a unique coloring or something to indicate this...or maybe a floating <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> skull or something...

The solution is simple....Bring the game back to pre mod 6 difficulty levels
  • aimeyiraimeyir Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    azlanfox wrote: »
    I'm in the same mindset, tried a few hours of Drowned Shore with a DC (oh gods what a mistake) and GWF. After an hour on each, I went away for a whole week (still invoked and did professions) and played Skyrim again.

I don't have Skyrim but I may consider buying it after this. I also tried doing Drowned Shore and Reclamation Rock with my poor DC. It was the equivalent to running a marathon with a millstone chained to my leg. My OP had a much easier time of it, and I'm actually afraid to try to lvl up my glass cannon CW past 60. Vigilance quests are nothing more than a tedious grind, and is it just me, or is the progression from 60-70 much slower than 1-60?
  • aimeyiraimeyir Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was under the impression that the GWF was supposed to be melee DPS and the GF was the tank (at least that is until the OPs breezed in on their white horses).
  • discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    aimeyir wrote: »
    is it just me, or is the progression from 60-70 much slower than 1-60?

It's much slower. Each mission gives about 1500 xp after 60. Some will get you 3500, but they're mostly around 1500.
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I honestly had no problems running any of the new zones with my DC. Mine is a DO Righteous build, so I would imagine maybe a faithful or virtuous DC may have lots more problems. I have tried some of Spinward Rise with my AC Faithful DC and it is not too bad, although she is level 70 already. Now on the other hand, I am not too certain when I will take my stormwarden Archery HR into Spinward Rise.
    edited May 2015
    Now on the other hand, I am not too certain when I will take my stormwarden Archery HR into Spinward Rise.

It's probably gonna suck, I can tell you that. It sucked for me. pre-70 armor for HR's just plain bl0ws. You might want to wait until after the patch with the new sharandar and dread ring gear, depending on your enchants and artifacts at the moment. Team when you can. Killing giants is gonna be rough without something tough drawing aggro away from you. That thing they throw at you hits for around 10k. if you're trying to kill a pair of them that's 3 barely dodge-able hits each and you're on your face. Howling Maw will probably also be a nightmare once you get to the boss unless you're teamed.

Wheee!
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes, I have mostly all 6s for enchants, a few 7s. No artifact equipment equipped (have the EE OH), sigil of the hunter(purple)/sigil of the oathbound (green)/ lantern of revelation (purple)/sigil of the devoted (purple). Currently she is using level 70 blues, but will wait to get the chestplate from the Dread Ring armor to get an armor enchant slot back. Using the CN weapons with lightning slotted, and thunderhead on the armor. Yes I like to use different armor and weapon enchants on all my characters, more variety. And I use the class artifact of each of my characters, again for roleplaying purposes.
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i wounder why this simple calculation bug isn't fixable.
    Defense stat should reduce damage instead its pushing damage up.
    seems like a + instead of - in the formular of all 60+ content.

Please fix this asap to get more fun into the game.
  • nimandiirnimandiir Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    At this point the only thing I care about is seeing the difficulty dropped considerably, my desire to play has been effectively wrecked by being killed constantly by mobs that SHOULDNT be able to kill a Hero of Neverwinter...
  • linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nimandiir wrote: »
    At this point the only thing I care about is seeing the difficulty dropped considerably, my desire to play has been effectively wrecked by being killed constantly by mobs that SHOULDNT be able to kill a Hero of Neverwinter...

zactamundo....
  • adent086adent086 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nimandiir wrote: »

QFT. Why should I have to completely regear and rebuild my character, while GAINING 10 new levels, to be doing the same thing I was before? Only this time not as easily, quickly, or (with some classes) at all? What was the point of my character gaining 10 new levels, and the addition of an entire new module, if all that was accomplished was to make the characters weaker and take away things that we have before? I am not being snarky, I honestly don't get it. I mean, devs, you actually do WANT people to being playing your game, yeah? Well, making characters WEAKER after a gain of 10 levels, and spending an entire module taking things away from your players and characters is not the way to do it. Time to get out the "generosity stick" and start hitting your players with some SERIOUS rewards for playing your game or your profits are going to tank. Just saying.

Peace.
    Telling us about upcoming content updates, and getting those updates out the door BUG-FREE, is *AWESOME*!! Know what's even *MORE* awesome? Fixing game breaking bugs (and/or undocumented "features") that have been in EXISTING content for months/years!!! Guess which one makes me want to spend money on a game much more than the other? Hint: It's the "more awesome" one.
  • ironknights1964ironknights1964 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    QFT. Why should I have to completely regear and rebuild my character, while GAINING 10 new levels, to be doing the same thing I was before? Only this time not as easily, quickly, or (with some classes) at all? What was the point of my character gaining 10 new levels, and the addition of an entire new module, if all that was accomplished was to make the characters weaker and take away things that we have before? I am not being snarky, I honestly don't get it. I mean, devs, you actually do WANT people to being playing your game, yeah? Well, making characters WEAKER after a gain of 10 levels, and spending an entire module taking things away from your players and characters is not the way to do it. Time to get out the "generosity stick" and start hitting your players with some SERIOUS rewards for playing your game or your profits are going to tank. Just saying.

Peace.

There's some very sound business sense, right there.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I wouldn't mind a higher difficulty, as long as the reward would also reflect this... but that's not the case.

And while i do appreciate the changes in the actual patch with the new equipment, the overall difficulty still need to be tuned down, to enable all classes to get the new items at all.

The patch today is a very small step into the right direction, but please do also address the difficulty in the campaign areas too, so that playing NWO will be fun again.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
    edited May 2015

Peace.
    They decreased the amount of overall power your character had acquired so they could sell it back to you for more money.
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • rassgatrassgat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Greetings adventurers,

We've been listening to your feedback and want you guys to know that we're acting on it as well. The developers have given a roadmap of sorts for the community to know exactly what they're working on and what changes are to come in the near future. Take a look and tell us what you think!

http://bit.ly/1EDftYI

not sure if this has been mentioned yet but for the dungeon Qs it would be nice to have a Q system like WoW has where before u Q up u pick your role I.e. tank, healer or dps that way there is less kicking from dungeons and more of a chance that the dungeon will be a success... and if someone drops before the dungeon is finished then it the system will look to fill that role... now I know that tanks and healers will have more of an insta Q but u only need one of them in each run so that should be the case. anyway that's just my thought on the dungeon Q system and it would work for both the xbox and comp. versions of the game which I play both
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I like content being tougher (that doesn't mean some content still needs fixing because its TOO hard)
    the power creep before was ridiculous, this was something needed. Don't think that they took power away from us just because, it was needed to rebalance thje game. simple as that.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I can say that I've shut my wallet. Until difficulty is made reasonable again, I'm not inclined to spend any more on a game that has become a frustrating chore. I've been dragging my alts through the EE campaign because the endgame is not worth the frustration it gives, nor is it worth the mountain of health stone charges it consumes. I've basically written off the endgame and only engage in it to help guildies. I'm building up my leadership army instead, but otherwise I'm in a holding pattern.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • drizzt2510drizzt2510 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have some more things that are lacking in the game.

1. Please bring back professions event, and some slight chances of getting Green, Blue, Purple Profession Assets. Also please increase chances of finding dragon eggs since they are so much important to get some epic gear from Professions.

2. Thanks for fixing the seal of triumph bug. At-least now the Domination Battlemaster offer it as a reward for Daily PvP domination victory.

3. Please remove collection scores for the gear sets which are not anymore available in the game. I don't think keeping that in list is good for player who are new and now cannot acquire that gear anymore, same goes for companions and other items.

4. Please bring back the enthusiasm in AD farming by allowing players to open dungeon chests without any keys during the dungeon delve event. I am not saying to do that to epic dungeons, but only to standard dungeons, so that senior Guildmates can have a run with Juniors to help them progress since your next mod is all about Guilds.

Now based on my last request, I have is a concern, your next module is based on a model of Guild PvP, this is good for people since now they will be interacting more with their guildmates, but the concern is what chance does a small guild with an average mix of characters, have against the strongest guild with perhaps the most well build toons? I am not sure but I think this is a game and let it stay as a game, making it as a non-optional competition might keep a lot of people away, cause casual gamer would not like this and instead turn to other options.
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Many of the changes in Neverwinter since Mod 6 seems to be exclusively tailored to people who are in a guild with many other higher level players, or players with deep pockets that can afford to spend lots of real world currency to by buff packs for their characters in my opinion.

Those of us who are still casual players, not interested in constant grinding for gear and rewards.

Or who prefer to solo quests in places like Sharandar and the Dread Ring or have little choice but to solo or hook up with a bunch of strangers who are likely to abandoned you as fodder, or just kick you out of the party are left 'twisting in the wind' it seems...

How about some more consideration for those of us who don't have hours upon hours to spend playing Neverwinter and choose not to turn this game into a dedicated part time occupation?
    DD~
  • draventalosdraventalos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    discorice wrote: »
    They decreased the amount of overall power your character had acquired so they could sell it back to you for more money.

OK This hits the nail on the head, my last 2 posts have been restrained, now I'm going to risk breaching the rules and say what I'm thinking, PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS!.
    I' played every day for close to a year, refined my gear and skills and was happy with a few chars abilitys,
    Now there not worth a ... you know what i mean,
    Why would i want to come back if i can no longer play the areas i used to, This just makes no sence??.

I'd like to suggest,
    1]return all older areas back to how they was
    2]i guess keep or rebalance the new areas, i wouldn't know, I've never seen them, or will if things stay as they are.
    {edit} oh and abilitys like lifesteal seem to be broken, be great if this worked then maybe I'd have a fighting chance

D.Talos
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    reiwulf wrote: »
    I like content being tougher (that doesn't mean some content still needs fixing because its TOO hard)
    the power creep before was ridiculous, this was something needed. Don't think that they took power away from us just because, it was needed to rebalance thje game. simple as that.
    Well said good sir, well said indeed! :cool:

drizzt2510 wrote: »
    I have is a concern, your next module is based on a model of Guild PvP, this is good for people since now they will be interacting more with their guildmates, but the concern is what chance does a small guild with an average mix of characters, have against the strongest guild with perhaps the most well build toons? I am not sure but I think this is a game and let it stay as a game, making it as a non-optional competition might keep a lot of people away, cause casual gamer would not like this and instead turn to other options.
    The Dev Team has come out and said that the Guild vs. Guild PvP aspect will be opt-in, you are not forced to do it.

As for the rest of the conerns... We don't have enough information to answer them, thus all is speculation until we can get on the Test Server and see it for ourselves. :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • josephdjosephd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'd like to address the outrageous damage of end game, especially the T1 bosses. they are ridiculous50-60 pct too high, the frequency is outrageous. I have done upwards or 50-60 T1 bosses, with 3 successful, 2 with guild only runs, 1 with outstanding OP.
    Valindra raises the coffins about 5 times too many times during a normal fight pre Mod 6. E LoL the damage rings on the fighting area along with the gold lava and the fire balls are ridiculously too frequent, rarely do I see more than 2 or 3 getting to the 50pct at best.
    Tone it down in all ranges of the game would be a HUGE move in the correct directions, maybe try 20 pct then 30 etc. until the community has a positive response.
    I think GF should get a major boost to their survivability, from their Def< give them a HUGE bonus so they can stay alive(not one but haven't seen many who can tank a boss anymore), Give DC healer about a 50 pct boost as well 10-25k is a small heal at best when they are non boss NPC that can one shot a tank with 75k-100k health, I cant keep up.
    I have a 2500 item score DC, SO its not like im sitting in sub par gear, I have completed all of these dungeons Pre Mod 6 many many many times. I want places i can Solo(DR SH IWD and WoD, later 2 not doable with decent gear.) and places i can group up(Epic Dungeons and Tiamat, HE in IWD WoD and EE zones).
    I also want to say, I think this was one of the best Modules in any game I have played, in concept, leaving all the end game still relevant, was revolutionary. With some minor adjustments and 1 or 2 major, I believe the game could be fun again, but at this time, I personally don't enjoy the game like I used too.
    Not leaving, nothing out there I enjoy anymore, but disappointed, things haven't changed. Keep working, good luck, I truly hope you find a balance that will appeal to everyone.

Joe
    AkA
    Narn
    Gunk
  • webchef72webchef72 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    josephd wrote: »
    I'd like to address the outrageous damage of end game, especially the T1 bosses. they are ridiculous50-60 pct too high, the frequency is outrageous. I have done upwards or 50-60 T1 bosses, with 3 successful, 2 with guild only runs, 1 with outstanding OP.
    Valindra raises the coffins about 5 times too many times during a normal fight pre Mod 6. E LoL the damage rings on the fighting area along with the gold lava and the fire balls are ridiculously too frequent, rarely do I see more than 2 or 3 getting to the 50pct at best.
    Tone it down in all ranges of the game would be a HUGE move in the correct directions, maybe try 20 pct then 30 etc. until the community has a positive response.
    I think GF should get a major boost to their survivability, from their Def< give them a HUGE bonus so they can stay alive(not one but haven't seen many who can tank a boss anymore), Give DC healer about a 50 pct boost as well 10-25k is a small heal at best when they are non boss NPC that can one shot a tank with 75k-100k health, I cant keep up.
    I have a 2500 item score DC, SO its not like im sitting in sub par gear, I have completed all of these dungeons Pre Mod 6 many many many times. I want places i can Solo(DR SH IWD and WoD, later 2 not doable with decent gear.) and places i can group up(Epic Dungeons and Tiamat, HE in IWD WoD and EE zones).
    I also want to say, I think this was one of the best Modules in any game I have played, in concept, leaving all the end game still relevant, was revolutionary. With some minor adjustments and 1 or 2 major, I believe the game could be fun again, but at this time, I personally don't enjoy the game like I used too.
    Not leaving, nothing out there I enjoy anymore, but disappointed, things haven't changed. Keep working, good luck, I truly hope you find a balance that will appeal to everyone.

Joe
    AkA
    Narn
    Gunk

Very well said Joe, I completely agree with your assessment... I've got faith the good folks in the Perfect World will get it fixed for us... glhf and thks in advance.. wEb