test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Elemental Evil Upcoming Changes and Roadmap

Comments

• krailovkrailov Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So "lowest IL any time during the run" it has to be.

Borked a gear change? Tough luck. Sorry...

Agree read that thread, has to be a mechanism to stop someone from putting on the best gear at the end, so take the lowest score during the dungeon run (for that player), or maybe do not allow gear changes in dungeon, full stop - you go in dressed as you come out :) May need additional thoughts around upgrades or artifact swaps during a dungeon run, but I think combining the two (lowest score plus no gear change) would prevent that exploit. Also depends on random drops in the dungeon itself - if you are naked/low score, you do not get the better drops, so maybe chest at end should really be RP and nice-to-have. Make the end boss drop the actual goodies?

Might is not always right - the powerful sometimes forget that.

The Small Band
  • ideisaideisa Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Read all the notes and wanted to give my opinions...i have 5 players..warlock which is my main(which i believe to be well built), 2nd devoted cleric..i also have a trickster, wizard,and paladin..i play all five and slowly building up all..somethings I've noticed is that my warlock has pretty much become useless, even in -70 zones..i'm dying..there's just no real damage like before..so i started building more on my healer...love the cleric and even though much less that my warlock, shes stronger..but fighting with her with others I've found ther es really no use for her because of the paladin...my paladin who is just level 54 is fairly just as strong but no where near as equipped..so in all this the powers of the warlock is what bothers me most because i have worked so hard on this one...i love elemental evil and the new stuff but its pretty much impossible for me to move forward..id just like to see powers more evenly placed between characters so that all are needed and useful..with all this i haven't felt the urge to play that much and i know a lot of other friends feel the same as i do, esp. with the warlocks and the clerics..ill be watching and i still invoke everyday but i used to play bout all day long, now its about a hour a week...i hope some positive changes are coming because i really love the concept n dragons of this game.
  • coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Great ideas. But....what about the Draconic Templar Armor (116)? I don't really want to go backward to get better armor.
  • torathecutiepietorathecutiepie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey,

As a GF player I'm a bit dissapointed in that class improvement, starting with powers above lvl60 and up to lvl70 they are compleate uslessness... lvl 5 lungging strike is better then all lvl 60 lvl 65 and 70 powers add together.
    Compared GF and OP as a tank, oh come on .. GF does not go even close to OP, shield skill for GF works only when u are facing enemy in front of u OP has a radius which protects u even when u are hit from the back.
    Other thing about GF ... Most classes can easily reach HP and DEF compared to the tanks, so whats the point to play a GF when I can play TR or CW who has 100k HP and 4/5k def plus their mobility and insane dps, while tank just stands as a rock.
    And I dont know is it just me but mark abilitie is not even working for me, tab section is black and I cant drag it there, so I loose the only specific skill that GF has.
    One more thing. All players are unhappy about lvling up and exc... some said the to lvl up from lvl 60 to lvl 70 is really hard that new pve instances are mostly impossible to solo, but that is not true, even with my scrapy GF i can solo all instances even WoD and IWD , well those two takes a bit more time to finnish but still, its doable. The other thing is Dungeons. Now for example, u are lvl60 and are lvling up to lvl70 when u reach lvl70 your gear score is at best 1,4k if theres is no AH you are doomed, oh yeah pvp gear.. really ?? To go against good balanced TR is a suicide, to go against good balanced OP .. well 5 ppl barely can kill him, but what happens when in one team gather 2 OP and 3 TR ???? Instant loss.. that what happens. So PvP should be balanced about what classes are in each team, not just random players who queue in pvp, couse if I gather 5 players who are my friends or guild mates... 5 TR in one team... U can imagine the outcome. So to get pvp gear it takes u months of grinding and on top of that u have to like pvping. I have prob more to say, but everything is getting confused now, lets see how the changes u did works first
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well...you can still move and face your shield towards the damage source to NOT get hit from behind, can't you?
    We don't have 360 radius block but that's not the thing that makes GF a bad class.
    From the first time in many months tanks are (kinda) needed so there's aplace for a pally and a GF in Neverwinter now.

As for the gear, you can go Kessels for rings etc. You can go VT & Elol for the rest - it's really not THAT hard!
    Once you're there, rank 7's are not THAT expensive, you can start from here and than tackle some of the harder stuff.

Still If you're follow the crowd, and look at almighty CW's you will just roll one and have fun.
    As many said before, it's all about what keeps you happy playing the game.

As for the lack of Tab skill, I had the same thing when I came back after a while of absence.
    Can't remember now what I had to do to make tha mark operational again...will update once I'm home.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • ideisaideisa Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    with any class that would be nice to jus go to kessels or the old places to get new gearrbut as for me a SW..lvl 70 with score 2200..i even have the 135 gear bought..... i cant even stay alive in the new lower level places >.> the new powers are not any good and the old ones aren't enough
  • laggaliciouslaggalicious Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The Tyranny of dragons quest line has some major issues that need to be fixed. With very few exceptions, the quest giver the appropriate dungeon that is part of the Common Cause quest doesn't highlight properly (no exclamation above their head) when the quests are accepted from Harper Boward in PE. One has to go to each of the other Harpers looking for the quest for the dungeon. This is annoying enough for experienced players that know to look for it. For many new players, this results in them having no access to the dungeon or, if they enter with a group, no chest at the end. This also prevents players from completing the "Common Cause" quest.

This problem has another additional bug where, even if you got the appropriate quest from the appropriate Harper, you find you can't open the chest at the end of the dungeon. This bug seems to manifest itself most frequently in Forged in Fire in Rothe Valley. The quest completes and you can finish "Common cause," but you miss out on the chest rewards, Almost every time I run this dungeon as a daily, at least one person can't open the chest. I was skeptical when some players said they had the quest but got no chest until it happened to me. When it happened for the fourth time I had enough.

Personally, I think this whole quest line needs some rework. Like almost everything associated with MOD 6, it's nonsensical now. Dungeons become an aspect of the Common Cause quest at 60, but the dungeons are now 70+. The Common Cause needs to have the dungeon decoupled from it so it's a separate component that doesn't prevent common cause from being completed.

The dungeons are another example of the totally broken scaling of difficulty of MOD 6.
  • adent086adent086 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thank you, guys, for understanding and seeing that we're actively working on the issues that M6 brought in. Not only are we increasing communication, but the developers are hard at work and are not only listening to you guys, but acting on it.

This is not a flame. This is not a snarky response. This is actually given in complete seriousness and with as much respect as the developers have shown to their paying customers of late. To this bold-faced PR piece I can only say this: "Talk is cheap. I(We) have seen little to no actual evidence of what you say. Therefore what you say must be consigned to the realm of unsubstantiated rumor."

How to fix this problem? Easy. Actually start showing you are fixing the game with MEANINGFUL changes and fixes. The time between the rollout of Mod 5 and Mod 6 was a VERY short time. A VERY short time to completely screw up the game. If you mean what you say, you should be able to put the game back to a "Mod 5 user friendly state" in the same amount of time.

Increased communication? There are indie companies that give "state of the game" statements DAILY. Focus on that: Indie companies. DAILY. Why can't a big multi-million dollar game like this compete with mom-and-pop start up companies that are fighting to put food on the table when it comes to customer communication? Why aren't you putting out a "state of the game" statement AT LEAST twice a week? Mondays and Fridays? That would take all of half an hour for each. And, also, be moving towards REAL communication with your paying customers.

If not, then you completely do not mean what you say; and as players it is time to move on.

P.S. Why do I call all of us "paying customers" in a "F2P" game? Because that is always the single most obsessive goal of ANY company that runs a "F2P", to turn EVERYONE who plays it into "paying customers".
    Telling us about upcoming content updates, and getting those updates out the door BUG-FREE, is *AWESOME*!! Know what's even *MORE* awesome? Fixing game breaking bugs (and/or undocumented "features") that have been in EXISTING content for months/years!!! Guess which one makes me want to spend money on a game much more than the other? Hint: It's the "more awesome" one.
  • unabletodisplayunabletodisplay Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tab section is black and I cant drag it there, so I loose the only specific skill that GF has.

I had the same thing happen just after the start of mod 6 (server disconnect while doing a respec) I submitted it as "urgent" but did not hear back.

I needed to use a respec, you will need a respec as well. I recommend you submit a ticket to ask for refund on the 300 zen respec.

make sure to commit and exit the power window after you set the tab power so that it will stick in case of a crash!!
    good luck!

On a side note: the SW class and the end game content in MOD 6 seems less satisfying than in MOD 5. Really miss gear sets, would love to see artifact armors with set bonuses which can be unlocked by completing content!
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Today's patch notes show the devs care about player's opinion. Lots of small fixes, some are long overdue, like the cleric ones. It's a small step but it's in the right direction. The official news is also full of good stuff. But it will take time.

Not sure if serious or not...

If they CARED about players opinion they wouldn't have released Module 6 in the state it was. They only care now that people are upset and are not spending as much money as they were. So don't fool yourself into thinking they care about the players other than how much money they can get from us.

I also am not seeing the issue of difficulty, probably the largest complaint for a majority of the players, addressed at all on this latest roadmap. It didn't even garner a "we're still looking at it" mention so they are probably happy where it currently is.
  • tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rapticor wrote: »
    Not sure if serious if not...

If they CARED about players opinion they wouldn't have released Module 6 in the state it was. They only care now that people are upset and are not spending as much money as they were. So don't fool yourself into thinking they care about the players other than how much money they can get from us.

I also am not seeing the issue of difficulty, probably the largest complaint for a majority of the players, addressed at all on this latest roadmap. It didn't even garner a "we're still looking at it" mention so they are probably happy where it currently is.

Another WAI from the Dev team no doubt, surely it must be true cos they said so. Why would they listen to the players now? they didn't listen to anyone from the test shard Pre Mod 6, and is a change of personnel really going to garner anymore attention to detail.
  • haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rapticor wrote: »
    I noticed this too. But let's be fair, they are addressing specific issues which relate to difficulty at specific points, e.g., Temple of Tiamat. I suspect the full difficulty problem, which includes the entire open-world end-game as well as instances, is one they're still scratching their heads at, or they may yet not feel it's actually a problem, and that with a little time, continued gearing, and their taking some of the rough spots off those specific points, that we'll all just quit grumbling and get back to playing. I don't think that's wise, but it might be what they're trying to do. Really, they've probably heavily constrained by management and resources -- fixing things this broke isn't cheap, and you have to carve resources out of thin air to make it happen. Management doesn't like that; they have a long term schedule in mind which they expect to bring in revenue, and allocated just enough resources to make that happen. There's immense pressure on developers to convince themselves it isn't broken, and just keep moving on to the next expansion.
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would like to see unique item sets for each dungeon to make each dungeon have a reason for players to run. because right now people will always pick the easiest of the 3 dungeons.

You have the item skins for it, make it the same quality but with different stat allocations.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • andijaneandijane Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think we all appreciate the new changes and the upcoming ones. Others have mentioned missing gear score. I wish there were a total of all our powers plus have our companions score added to ours. It's very disappointing when you put on a new piece of equipment and your power drops. Please give us a total of our powers or our gear score back.

Thanks
    AM

"We've been listening to your feedback and want you guys to know that we're acting on it as well. The developers have given a roadmap of sorts for the community to know exactly what they're working on and what changes are to come in the near future. Take a look and tell us what you think! "

http://bit.ly/1EDftYI[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
  • erolindaerolinda Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    One thing that is still to be added to the game is a colorblind mode or the ability to change colors.

Fact: 8% of the male population is colorblind (versus 0.5% of females).

It essentially mean that every other party you join is very likely to have a player in it that finds it difficult to notice the big red danger zones that are at the core of most encounters.

Plz, make is so that we can change the color of those zones (And floating text too plz) or make then more visible one way or the other.
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The color of the telegraphs is too transparent.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "All Consuming Curse: This class feature will no longer incorrectly activate while the power is not slotted"

And it will also ensure, that any special ability from a power in combination with a curse, will not work anymore. This is very obvious with Harrowstorm, and i'm guessing that any other power is also not working properly anymore.

Could we get an offcial word about this new bug problem here please?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • senseiwasdsenseiwasd Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    erolinda wrote: »
    One thing that is still to be added to the game is a colorblind mode or the ability to change colors.

Fact: 8% of the male population is colorblind (versus 0.5% of females).

It essentially mean that every other party you join is very likely to have a player in it that finds it difficult to notice the big red danger zones that are at the core of most encounters.

Plz, make is so that we can change the color of those zones (And floating text too plz) or make then more visible one way or the other.

Eh, are you color blind? It's not that color blind folks can't *see* red, it's that they have trouble distinguishing between red and green. I don't think there's much in the way of green circles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNKxAy049w

Though I admit, sometimes red circles are difficult to see when set on Holy Ground, and often Icy Terrain will obscure them entirely. Sometimes difficult to see on orange-ish ground made so by sunset effects, but tis about it.

Not that this isn't a nitpick compared to the fact that even non-telegraphed attacks will often take you out in one hit in epic dungeons, making healers useless.

Fix, the, difficulty. Everything else is secondary.
  • linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Is it time that D&D returned to our very own tabletops, where there are no power tripping dungeon masters that seem to get something from watching players endlessly squirm from removed powers of all sorts?...and i dont recall ever having been kicked from our tabletop dungeons by our very own comrads.

But the graphics! There are no better graphics than that which animates from our own inner minds eye...
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    senseiwasd wrote: »

Fix, the, difficulty. Everything else is secondary.

This is it.
  • dyrleyndyrleyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Difficulty is fine. Game was way too easy and boring for a very long time. Tiamat is of course near impossible right now but this is mostly due to bad design (like not being able to form a raid group with people you know). I'd rather have developers give us better rewards while keeping the difficulty high than make the game easier.
    By the way the main problems with the game right now (in pve) are the multitude of bugs, horrid lag in some areas and lack of proper documentation (misleading tooltips).
  • laggaliciouslaggalicious Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dyrleyn wrote: »
    Difficulty is fine. Game was way too easy and boring for a very long time.

No. Difficulty is not fine. Difficulty is amped up on common yard trash in the campaign zones. The beauty, now deceased, of Neverwinter was the premise of a player and his/her companion being able to do common, non-epic content. It was fun, now it's just more drudgery. The weakest point for keeping paying customers in many MMOs I've played before was the necessity to troll for a group to simply farm for an hour or two.
  • tropicofcancer43tropicofcancer43 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Exactly. There's no need to nerf everything, reduce damage from everything, just to make a handful of people happy. Not every dungeon or instance should be for everyone. I find solo areas too easy and boring. Thus I don't do them. If some people don't enjoy the difficulty in T2s, why can't they just decide it's not for them instead of demanding nerfs?
    Hmm..Handful of people ? I saw a poll where 648 players voted on how they liked mod 6 and 86% hate it because of the difficulty. From a developers perspective if "People don't enjoy the difficulty in T2's,why can't they decide it's not for them instead of demanding nerfs ?" Well because Cryptic will eventually have an empty game with a handfull of elitist hard core players that aren't bringing in any revenue.If new 70's hit a brick wall and can't progress any further then the party is over and they move on to another game . The hook that keeps a player playing an MMO is mostly developing their character . To be honest about it most high end players are killing bosses with exploits . I ran epic Cragmire Crypts the other day with a gwf and CW that had fully lvled light blue artifacts and transcendant enchants , me the DC and GF were all around 2.4 gs . The GWF and CW died 25 and 23 times , this is considered "normal" mod 6 during a T2 . I know alot of people will reply how awesome they are and post they never die running T2's but Im stating a fact that I see over and over . Im a casual player and have been since the summer of 13' . I dont have 90 characters that I cycle through leadership before I play 12hrs straight , I got a job , kids and its summer so if Im lucky I get to run through a dungeon after work or a few hours on the weekend .If I have some extra cash I may get a new mount or companion from time to time but Mod 6 has crushed this game for casual players . It sucks that I make it to the end boss and no one wants to do it legit because it wipes the entire party with a few aoe's or one shots .
    Man I understand that there needs to be some insanely hard dungeons for the hardcore crowd , bring back SpellPlague Caverns and Neverwinter castle , make it where you die on area transition unless you hit Alt+F2+649 in rapid succession but don't kill the game for 90% of your player base .I left my guild the other day because so many players had left , the last conversation we had in guild chat was what games people were looking at.
    I want to be able to unwind after work with a beer and run a dungeon with friends , I dont want to sit in protectors enclave for an hour trying to find a group cause only the most elitists of players can make it through a dungeon. Add content , variety , and creative encounters not crushing defeat and a party wipe from one mistake . Hard content was available before mod 6 , if you don't believe me pug it against a pre-made in PvP . People posted all their videos of 26k gs CW's and GWF's soloing Castle Never on youtube so Cryptic swatted the fly with a sledgehammer . Fix it guys , or keep hemmoraging players .
  • tropicofcancer43tropicofcancer43 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dyrleyn wrote: »
    Difficulty is fine. Game was way too easy and boring for a very long time. Tiamat is of course near impossible .
    Game is easy? are you talking like DR ,WOD,and Sharandar ? oh yeah they are easy , I could train a chimp to run that content but if you think Tiamat is Impossible ?!? Man , tiamat is a cake walk compared to ToS ! You can't say difficulty is fine but think Tiamat is hard , a player that can't survive tiamat will die before you reach the second boss in GWD ,ECC , or ToS.
  • dyrleyndyrleyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Game is easy? are you talking like DR ,WOD,and Sharandar ? oh yeah they are easy , I could train a chimp to run that content but if you think Tiamat is Impossible ?!? Man , tiamat is a cake walk compared to ToS ! You can't say difficulty is fine but think Tiamat is hard , a player that can't survive tiamat will die before you reach the second boss in GWD ,ECC , or ToS.
    ToS is by far the easiest T2 dungeon if you play legit and doable with a balanced party around 2.5k til. I guess many players were spoiled by the walk in a park difficulty of ToS in mod5. The only difficulty even nude players had in ToS was not missing a jump in order to save a couple of minutes walking...
  • adent086adent086 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am actually trying to help the game get better because I loved it before mod 6. After mod 6.... well lets just say I work from home in my home office. Before mod 6 I found myself "goofing off" a lot with Neverwinter, because it was so fun. Now, I look at the different icons on my desktop, one to start my work interface, and one to star Neverwinter. Honestly; no joke, I find myself wanting to activate my work interface more than go to Neverwinter. I guess, in a way, that is a GOOD thing. But, I would wager not exactly what the devs were shooting for accomplishing with a major game update.

So, like I said, trying to make the game better... here goes. The "BIG" suggestion. The two most repeated complaints I see across the forums, after extensive reading, are: The many bugs that came with mod 6 and the difficulty. I can't help with the bugs, for that the devs are simply going to have to do their jobs..... correctly this time. But, for the difficulty, that is actually an easy and quick fix. Want to know how? Here goes: Put Sharendar and Dread Ring mobs levels to 70 and Icewind Dale and Well of Dragon mods levels to 71. You know, like they were BEFORE you messed with them. Boom. Done. Difficulty problem solved. Okay, well maybe not COMPLETELY solved as you still need to adjust dungeons and Tiamat some more.... but at least you would fix a LARGE number of the problems that your yourselves (the devs) created by simply admitting "oopps, too much" and putting the "daily" difficulties back to where they were.

Cheers and here's hoping I am not talking to a brick wall.

Peace.
    Telling us about upcoming content updates, and getting those updates out the door BUG-FREE, is *AWESOME*!! Know what's even *MORE* awesome? Fixing game breaking bugs (and/or undocumented "features") that have been in EXISTING content for months/years!!! Guess which one makes me want to spend money on a game much more than the other? Hint: It's the "more awesome" one.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,046 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Another thing, i wouldn't mind any long fights, either against level 70+ regular or any heroic enemies, but at least the loot should somehow reflect the time and effort i put into that fight.
    I'm not asking for any epic or legendary loot or something like that, but a rare item would be a nice change from time to time!

Just adjust the drop table to something similar as it is with the enchantments atm, every now and then i see something blue sparkling on the ground now... should be the same for equipment too.
    And not just green or some grey <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to sell...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • keenan800keenan800 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i think you guys should make it so all the old weapons and armor from the epic level 60 dungeons that you can no longer get can be bought thru the zen store so people like me who really really want 1 type of weapon for transmute can get it, unfortunately i did not play this game before elemental evil came out, but i think its something you guys should do for us players who dont mind spending a few bucks to have our characters look a certain way, i mean, its not giving us a stat boost in anyway, and you guys will make tuns of money from it, why not do something like that?
  • msmeaniemsmeanie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Mod 6 ruined this game for me. I have 4 characters I hardly play with anymore. Initially I thought it was my gear but my lvl 70 DC is geared up and still cannot pve without 15+ deaths per party. Epic dungeons, campaigns, and skirmishes are all a thing of the past.:mad: Dying over and over is NOT FUN! I have been playing Neverwinter since the very beginning. I loved this game and spent lots of time and money getting my characters to where they are. All that work down the drain, for what? Making the pve environment impossible does not encourage teamwork or strategy it ultimately is killing my favorite pass time! THANKS A LOT DEVS.:mad::mad:
  • jolt007jolt007 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    PLEASE buff the Great Weapon Fighter back up! These are supposed to be Tanks, and although I understand the value of team play and a well-adjusted party, there is NOT always a Cleric around when you need them! And when they are around, they are not always effective. Many people play Clerics like a Tank, trying to hack and slash rather than help and heal. Particularly, the life steal and deflect stats need to be buffed for the GWFs. That doesn't mean a Tank should be invincible, but I have one of the highest armor sets, enchantments, buffs, etc., and I can't even survive some of the quests in the Well of Dragons alone. Yes, the game is geared for team play, but there are times when you just have no one else around and you want to get a quest done. you should considered enhanced rewards for solo quest or dungeon play (assuming a character can survive). To succeed, a player needs impeccable strategy, as well as gear.

POTIONS: Only one active potion at a time now? Seriously? Dungeons like Malabog's Castle were difficult enough when you could load up every potion imaginable. There are several dungeons like that which I have never successfully finished with any team. When people keep dropping out of a dungeon, and you keep appearing at the spot just before the final battle to replace a lost player, something is seriously wrong!

TEMPLE OF TIAMAT: Thanks for "fixing" it. I will try again. It was ridiculous to have top gear and still find yourself dead for no reason with one blow that literally came out of nowhere, right after you just regenerated back at the healing circle for the 15th time! No amount of potions or healing stones could keep up this that. It should be difficult -- not impossible!

NOTE: I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons since I bought the original boxed set way back in my college days and I was even a professional Dungeon Master running games for a comic store way back when, as well. I began playing Neverwinter almost as soon as it was released and am also a published author on Amazon. I have played nearly all PC D&D-related games, both on disk and online, so I understand and appreciate how difficult it is to achieve balance in a multi-player universe, but please accept my advice as an expert opinion lovingly offered.

My wife and I LOVED playing Neverwinter until the recent changes. We don't now. We want our game back! Corny, yeah, probably, but we both work hard all day and this is one of the fun things we like to do to unwind. Note that I said ONE of the things. We are married after all. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks!

Joseph Tatner
    :)