Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    enakmot wrote: »
    Could not find this issue on the forums... I cannot join any dungeons. I can enter the QUEUE but when i get teleported to the dungeon it asks me to accept the Queue invite again. and i am not in a group... i have reset the game and the issues persists. I have already run many dungeons in the past and now cannot run any...

I got that and noticed it was only some dungeons.
    I finally fixed it after a I quit out (exit to dash, back button, quit) while in the bugged dungeon... sounds weird, but there you go.

If that doesn't work for you, hopefully the weekly maintenance will resolve your issue.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    xdeathspawnxxdeathspawnx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Anyone else have an invisible inventory slot? I have a few rank 9 dragon hoard enchantments there that i can now not use. The bag acts as if they are there and allows me to move things around it and even inspect the invisible slot. Unfortunately, when i try to refine my current 9's to 10 it says I don't have any 9s. Submitted a ticket but no response as of yet. Scared this could happen to other things as well that are more costly.
  • Options
    agent1900agent1900 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just recently i noticed that it is no longer possible to deposit gold silver and bronze into the shared bank. It is only possible to withdraw funds.
  • Options
    obi1983obi1983 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    Greetings adventurers,

Below is a list of the known issues with Neverwinter Xbox that we are addressing currently. See the details under each list item for further clarification.

-Lag/Server Stability
    As with any online game, there can always be some lag in crowded or graphically-intense areas. However, we are currently investigating solutions to optimize performance as best we can. This continues to be one of our biggest focuses for improvements within the dev team. Expect many subsequent updates to address issues here.

-Race Reroll Token Unavailable
    We are aware that players are unable to access the race reroll tokens they have purchased. We will be releasing a fix for this in the coming month. If you are affected by this issue, please reach out to our support team at support.arcgames.com

Hey I used a retraining token but didn't like the new setup so I had recorded my older one just in case then I put back the same numbers in each and guess what u guys downgraded my score down 450!! After I spent more than 200$ in the game I get played and downgraded I want my 19th score back or a refund for the tokens plz

Not only my GS but my defense was downgraded from 1104 to 800 no way! and my running speed was downgraded to 4.4% when I put everything back the same I need this fixed ASAP plz
  • Options
    obi1983obi1983 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey I used a retraining token but didn't like the new setup so I had recorded my older one just in case then I put back the same numbers in each and guess what u guys downgraded my score down 450!! After I spent more than 200$ in the game I get played and downgraded I want my 13,983 score back or a refund
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    obi1983 wrote: »
    Hey I used a retraining token but didn't like the new setup so I had recorded my older one just in case then I put back the same numbers in each and guess what u guys downgraded my score down 450!! After I spent more than 200$ in the game I get played and downgraded I want my 13,983 score back or a refund

You don't need to spam to posts about the same thing, anyway if you don't like it wait for a response to your ticket... If you make to tickets about the same thing it will take longer for them to read it just to let you know!
  • Options
    xdeathspawnxxdeathspawnx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    @obi1983, Did you remember to select your boons again?
  • Options
    sinfulfearsinfulfear Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I bought the race reroll pack a few weeks back and never received the reroll token. I want to know if this issue is ever going to get fixed. I turned a ticket in about this to the support team and all I got in return was a confirmation in my email that it was received. I did get the dragon born class out of that pack but since each class doesn't do anything special and all I paid for was a skin then it's not really all that great. Sure wasn't worth 2500 zen. Just want to know if the reroll token will be available since I seen it in the Zen market now.
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Try using it at the character select screen. It's not a inventory object, so you might find you have it already.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    For the love of god, PLEASE fix the **** bank glitch.

Thousands of people need to move money between characters and having to shell out for a USB keyboard if you don't already have one is inexcusable.

Quickly reaching a point where I won't be able to continue playing until it's fixed.
  • Options
    smashedturkeysmashedturkey Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tgwolf wrote: »
    For the love of god, PLEASE fix the **** bank glitch.

Thousands of people need to move money between characters and having to shell out for a USB keyboard if you don't already have one is inexcusable.

Quickly reaching a point where I won't be able to continue playing until it's fixed.

No real incentive cause it doesn't involve Zen...
  • Options
    valdekhaivaldekhai Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Bought the Scourge Warlock Booster pack... Greater Bag of holding missing... Says to get it from the claims agent, well he didn't have it. I figured it would only be available on the character I bought the pack from but it wasn't on either of my characters... Tried doing a search of the forums but the only <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it pulled was from the PC version from last August so idk if anyone else has had this issue and if it was resolved. Its bad enough not everything from Zen market is account wide, but when things like the bag are missing makes it worse. Greater bags of holding cost 10-15 bucks each... they should be transferable between characters or made available to all characters... Just like bank slots... But I guess the way to make money is to make people buy the same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> over and over right?
  • Options
    valdekhaivaldekhai Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Also... phantom inventory... I bought vorpal shards from AH to make enhancements. The shards started acting like they were not there... Had 4 and it said I only had 2/3 when I went to refine them... I had to buy 2 more to get it to register I had 3/3. This happened 2 other times... This was a waste of about 30k AD on my part, I should have put in tickets but been down this road with other companies like this... I did however put in a ticket for that bag of holding mentioned in my above post... No reply yet but I guess its ok... Only been 4 days since it happened -.-
  • Options
    theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Would LOVE to get Dungeon Master if it wasn't glitched...
  • Options
    shadowbgoneshadowbgone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I agree. Fix the BANK glitch!!! I'm not able to get daily missions from lord Neverwinter either. Server disconnects, frame rate and others. It is just about time to stand up, pull up, zip up and turn around and Flush this piece of s__t !!! I have over 500 hours of frustrating game play. Get fixed or shut it down!!!
  • Options
    breedhate68breedhate68 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    haven't heard about the bank glitch, but i only have 6 achievements left and 3 of them are glitched and can't be obtained. I have done over a hundred normal dungeons with my level 60 and stuck at 80% completed. I won't even try to do epics or scrying stones until this is fixed. It's been over 2 weeks for these glitches, so either the developers don't care about fixing or their too stupid to try.
  • Options
    stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Anyone at Arc going to update the OP?

Race reroll tokens work fine now, and a host of other issues that the community has taken the time to report are not listed here (dragonborn race getting stuck in TotS and bank issue with gold withdrawls as two quick examples)

Where is your community manager? Seems to me you either need to hire one, or replace the current one...
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Anyone at Arc going to update the OP?

Race reroll tokens work fine now, and a host of other issues that the community has taken the time to report are not listed here (dragonborn race getting stuck in TotS and bank issue with gold withdrawls as two quick examples)

Where is your community manager? Seems to me you either need to hire one, or replace the current one...

They have one. But the current one isn't very good. :(
  • Options
    puggy2527puggy2527 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It seems pretty odd the this original post is going on 2 months old????? We keep sending in reports with no acknowledgement or updates. Makes you wonder what they are really doing......possibly all they wanted out of this game is a quick cash cow and all our responses are being answered by a brick wall.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    puggy2527 wrote: »
    It seems pretty odd the this original post is going on 2 months old????? We keep sending in reports with no acknowledgement or updates. Makes you wonder what they are really doing......possibly all they wanted out of this game is a quick cash cow and all our responses are being answered by a brick wall.

I just sent a PM to the Community Manager asking for a new thread. I doubt I'll get a response, from the looks of it. But at least I tried.
  • Options
    xxbeersxxxxbeersxx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    how can some 1 loot roll 100 on every boss drop and the rest roll 2's and 1's..seem most of the group click need or greed on a all class item apart from one person and that person is the one who gets all the loot i have seen this a few times today two were clerics just wondering if its a hack/glitch/exploit..going through a dungeon and getting nothing cos my loot rolls are all 1 just dont make sense lol..(xboxone) btw
  • Options
    sinfulfearsinfulfear Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I tried that to I'm not finding it any where. Gets me they put stuff in the game to buy but doesn't make sure it works properly before so. Suppose to have a fix coming in the coming months. Makes me wish that elder scrolls was out now but that's not released for a couple weeks yet.
  • Options
    joecivicjoecivic Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Here's an issue, as every other person is tired of. Your ****ty "Vote to kick" system needs to go. For the past few weeks, i've been stuck at a 12,354 gear score because I can't get that last T2 helmet due to kids kicking people before the loot drop. Also, it has come to the point where people kick during Shores of Tuern now. Tonight, I spent an hour trying to do my 3 skirmishes. That skirmish takes like 10 minutes with a good group. I had only one completed, but people keep kicking in the middle of it. SO I can't even progress to the next boon which requires your stupid Haarls of treatise whatever. It never drops...ever.And if it did, I bet i'd get kicked, or not even get it anyways.

If I could sue to get my $200 back, I would. I'm going to be on ESO anyways. Thought this game was a good game to play til it came out. But it's ruined by kids kicking, and that .00000000000000000000000001% chance of loot....oh yeah, and the ridiculous prices on everything. Even in-game currency. Like WTF, how can I waste AD, cult secrets, arcane lore, dragon sigils, gold, and whatever else on a stupid key for Shores of Tuern, and every time, my reward is a **** greater identity scroll and draconic enchantment rank 4? EVERY SINGLE TIME. On top of that, after spending all that currency on the key, it also takes 20 hours to get to you, only to be some BS reward at LEAST 99.99% of the time. What a waste. You have almost zero chances in this game to get anything good. I understand it's fee, but how about come up with a system that recognizes the people who paid, especially those who paid $200 like me so far, and then let the rest of the stuff be easier to obtain in the game for us. ****, I paid way more than what a normal game would have made me pay, to have everything in-game for free.

But i'm sure you people don't care. You're making money anyways. That's all you care about. I had plans to still get on now and then, but every day, this game gets worse with the **** hole community that's in it, kicking and all that BS. If it were possible, i'd have you delete my whole account and give me my money back, then I will never touch the game again.
  • Options
    xenolith666xenolith666 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How are the glitched achievements for "Would you Look at it! Just look at it!", "Dungeoneering", and "Dungeon Master" not on the list of 'known issues'. No one in the game has earned these achievements since the 05/05/15 patch.. coincidence? I think not.
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Give them time guys, devs are human beings too, have family life, problems and stuff going on like you and me.

Also, Xbox one is different when it comes to coding in comparison to PC. I know there are similarities in the file structure and same coding language is used but still.

So give them time, changes will come for sure. Takes some time. Took longer on PC if you remember.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    parsidinoparsidino Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I cannot play with my main pg. I entered in the daily quest then i had a disconnection. Now when i try to login i have, after 10 secs of game server not repondg, a timeout connection server message error. What can ido?
  • Options
    googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    akromatik wrote: »

-Lag/Server Stability
    As with any online game, there can always be some lag in crowded or graphically-intense areas. However, we are currently investigating solutions to optimize performance as best we can. This continues to be one of our biggest focuses for improvements within the dev team. Expect many subsequent updates to address issues here.

Still waiting.....
  • Options
    breedhate68breedhate68 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well, I must chime in on the people who say give it time, they'll fix it eventually. I currently only have 4 achievements left, 3 are broken since 5th of may and last is 1000 dragons. First I don't think they care about fixing it, this is a free game and once they hit a certain dollar mark will probably just pull the plug, imo. Second, this game is losing players very fast. With the Witcher and ESO coming soon, will be even less. I logged in yesterday and tried to kill more dragons but with the diminished people playing, we couldn't even get enough people to kill 3 out of the 5 dragons we encountered, so I logged off. No one invites also when you are stuck in another server, for last week I had to just wait for the dragons that were in my 8-10 servers that were not full
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    theapostle wrote: »
    I just sent a PM to the Community Manager asking for a new thread. I doubt I'll get a response, from the looks of it. But at least I tried.

The community manager FINALLY replied to my PM requesting a new known issues thread. He said he'd make one. Hopefully it'll be soon.
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They will address known bugs. It took them time on PC why should it go any faster on Xbox...
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(