What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    buroikeburoike Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I still can't even create a character. I can't even watch all of the opening video! Is something going to be done about this or should I just forget ever playing this game?
  • Options
    cxmilkcxmilk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After reaching level 10, I spent my two bonus Ability Points and then began scrolling through my list of stats to see what all had changed. Less than a minute later, my two ability scores reverted back to their base amounts as though I never spent my two bonus points - realized this as I was looking at my stats and watched my Critical Chance suddenly drop from 10% to 9% for no reason whatsoever. However, if I open up my ability score history, it still shows that I spent my two bonus points despite it no longer affecting the two scores that I plugged the points into. Am I just out of luck now regarding these two bonus points? Will I be able to get these back?

This is really unfortunate. If I had just suffered a temporary bug that didn't affect permanency of character or stats, it'd be no big deal, but this has really soured my disposition towards the game. Also note there was nothing else done on my end from the point that I spent my two bonus points until they disappeared other than scrolling down through the stats list on my character sheet.
  • Options
    amgfailamgfail Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Currently, the option to change the border display is not working so I'm missing roughly 10% of the edge of my screen all around. I can pull the option up within the game, but it's not responding in any way.
    Snivy - 60 Spellstorm Renegade Control Wizard
    Abigore - 60 Hellbringer Fury Scourge Warlock
    -XBOX ONE PLAYER ONLY-
  • Options
    nullsiegnullsieg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My problem didn't exist.
  • Options
    darklordsilvadarklordsilva Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    is the update for elemental evil on the 7th going to update xbox one as well? and if so will that update include a fix for the loss of the race reroll token when buying the dragonborn pack? I REALLY want to turn my gaurdian fighter into a bad *** dragonborn :D
  • Options
    erraticarsonisterraticarsonist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Only problem I've had so far, besides connective issues which don't really bother me since it's a new game, but I didn't get my companion either from linking my Arc account. I sent a ticket in before I go to bed here, hopefully it'll all be fixed next time I'm on.
    watt_zpsbm5xgqd0.jpg
  • Options
    invsragequitinvsragequit Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is really p*****g me off now haven't been able to access the game since Sunday night (GMT). Just get mesage saying "No shards available, Please try again later."
    Have tried over 10 times today and still can not get into game.
    Great release they have stops working for some after only a few days.
  • Options
    conraiconrai Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi Akromatik,

How do you do?

Do you have any idea of when we will have the game in Portuguese?

Tks,
    Conrai
  • Options
    spikedzspikedz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still cant access my characters or game.. this is beginning to become bull..
  • Options
    darklordsilvadarklordsilva Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    welp the arc customer support refunded me the cost of the race reroll token. and then when they fix it i get it anyways this is niiiiice. now alllll i need is a ETA on that fix
  • Options
    yesclintonyesclinton Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is really p*****g me off now haven't been able to access the game since Sunday night (GMT). Just get mesage saying "No shards available, Please try again later."
    Have tried over 10 times today and still can not get into game.
    Great release they have stops working for some after only a few days.

I've been having the same issue for the past few days, Really annoying!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    yesclinton wrote: »
    I've been having the same issue for the past few days, Really annoying!!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

And still nothing from support ticket, **** customer service. What's Watchdog's number lol
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I feel your pain also!
  • Options
    straxsisstraxsis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue since Sunday night I haven't been able to play due to "no shard available"...kind of pissed the **** off
  • Options
    covenantsalcovenantsal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    straxsis wrote: »
    Same issue since Sunday night I haven't been able to play due to "no shard available"...kind of pissed the **** off
    I'm playing on a PC. managed to get into the game for 3 minutes an hour ago before they kicked me out and I haven't been able to log on since.
  • Options
    shadow23792shadow23792 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i just finished 1 out of 2 daily skirmish but it wont let me queue for the next one has an option to return to the instance and says survive but i already got the completion for it how do you fix it?
  • Options
    reapermech86reapermech86 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    has anyone noticed that the companions do not get bonus stats from enchantments placed in items they have equipped?
  • Options
    darkmatter909darkmatter909 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can not login today due to there being no shards available. But I was on xbox live chat with my friends and they had no issues. I have not had this issue previously. I have reset my modem/router, turned off my xbox and pulled the power from it, I have tried resetting anything I could think of and I still have no shards available. Hope this gets resolved soon.
  • Options
    ops6mayhemops6mayhem Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My quest vanished when i joined a skirmish and now it will not re appear... I have looked in my journal and it is not there on either completed or uncompleted quests. Because of it I can not progress more in the game any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    cryodoxescryodoxes Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Very solid MMO for the Xbox One so far. Minor lag issues expected but main problem most are having are the disconnects. Usually when traveling to other areas through the loading screen. Gets annoying to some people but it can be powered through.
  • Options
    fabolous1990fabolous1990 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good game but like most said the random spike of lag where it freezes then comes back to working with you half dead needs fixed lol
  • Options
    mykarma13mykarma13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The lag gets bad when the dragon burning you up lol Major problem I am having is doing daily dungeons in a group and at the end it was not my dungeon :< My key will not open chest or no diamonds from rex just a big rush through a dungeon for nothing and need to do it again to get my daily if I have time . I need t o pay real money by working for things lol This is getting worse by how many people group up with me and they my be higher or lower level and pop its on my dungeon list. I lost alot of from this mess up.
  • Options
    finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How bout some sort of word on when the stuff is going to be fixed, the extremely frequent lagspike and lockups make this game unplayable at higher levels, a single lagspike means death. I have gone through countless potions and injury kits that i shouldn't have had to because of this. Also, how bout acknowledging and fixing the broken chat in half of the zones that started after last thursday's maintenance.
  • Options
    gcalex55gcalex55 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Awesome game but can't handle the frame drops and lag spikes. some word on when this going to be fixed either here or on Twitter would be awesome. Or just some acknowledgment that it is being worked on. It almost feels like it needed some more beta testing.
  • Options
    mistermeatpantsmistermeatpants Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Call Microsoft. They are escalating complaints to a team that us tracking the issue.
  • Options
    lunaticslave777lunaticslave777 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I love the game. but the lag spikes from frame rate drops are unbareable...the closer to end game , the worse they get. Doing the Defend Village skirmish the game even crashed once...had to wait over a minute until i decided to restart the game. Getting lots of 15 secs+ freezes to find out im dead after it gets back to my control... would love to see some acknowledgment that this issues are being worked on...
  • Options
    exidon83exidon83 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    any1 else having issues with the lvl 60 skirmish daily i cannot seem to complete mine there are only 2 skirms have done both several times and never get it completed
  • Options
    accident807accident807 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No problems billing for Zen now if I could just stay connected long enough to spend it.
  • Options
    theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The toughest enemy in this game? The lag. The lag has killed me more often than anything else.
    Fighting a dragon with 10+ people is a slideshow. 2-5 fps, freezing that lasts 1-15 seconds, and so on.
    I really like this game and i've spend alot of time with it since release and i hope that the framerate issues and the freezing will be fixed, but the cynical side of me starts to question if this is truly fixable and if the XBOX ONE is capable of running this game without any drastic changes.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • Options
    fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I don't know if it's been posted yet but I have a really hard time searching for equipment in the Auction House.

Whenever I search the parameters for a TR and level 60 Epics, the search still comes back showing gear that is not for the TR and even lower than level 60...

The other major issue is it seems that everything listed in the Auction House has no "Buy Out" option, they are all "Bid" options..

Is anyone else having this problem?