test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox Known Issues

12346»

Comments

• Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    theapostle wrote: »
    The community manager FINALLY replied to my PM requesting a new known issues thread. He said he'd make one. Hopefully it'll be soon.

Sorry, I get a lot of PMs, which means it might take me a while to get to yours, but I don't think four days is that long.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    majnumbthumbs1majnumbthumbs1 Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    We ran epic spellplague, at the next to last boss we were wiped, ie. All killed. The ads and boss sat at the entry door and none of us could really enter at all, we had to leave. Just a heads up. We did it with a four man team too, two gf one hr one tr, we were rockin it too. Also I think with the amount of frame rate related deaths, some free injury kits to replace spent ones (due to frame rate issues) would be welcomed with open inventory slots. No big deal. THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU CAN TO IMPROVE OUR EXPERIENCE IN GAME. EVEN THO THERE ARE CRY BABIES, THERE IS ALOT OF PLAYERS I TSLK TO THAT UNDERSTAND IT TAKES TIME TO FIX THINGS , WE SEE AND APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.
  • Options
    brian#0740 brian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to post this or not. I have a ticket out and am communicating with arc about a headset distortion happening everytime I play. This makes it impossible to communicate with friends and guild members. The issue happens more often while in combat, so dungeons, heroics ect. I've tried many things including a new headset. Also this issue is only with Neverwinter, no other games. Any help is appreciated thank you.