test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.45.20150416c.11

Comments

• andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was really hoping to see something addressing difficulty in end zones. My husband has all but quit this game since his causal alt-heavy playstyle is no longer functional at level 70. Please let us know *when* a fix in this area is coming. I enjoy this game but it was very difficult for me to get my SW to be playable in sharandar and DR at *all* and this was a character who already had significant boons in both those and Dragons campaign. To my knowledge WoD, IWD and skirmishes like Tuern which I need to progress even on my best character are a pipe dream right now solo + companion [Tuern obv is 5 man so PUG there] (especially WoD lairs- the dailys are kind of doable but the lairs.. no.). I would dearly like an update on when this is going to be addressed. Please.

Okay, I see some of this here via facebook, so thank you for that: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9233063-neverwinter:-elemental-evil-changes-incoming
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    still waiting for you guys to fix the ancient roots paragon feat for the HR's.... I've been requesting this for a long time now... I have posted a thread along with video showing that it is not working properly.. agian here is the link...

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?866741-Bug-Report-HR-Rooting-duration-not-working-correctly&highlight=roots+duration

could we PLEASE get this fixed...
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "Rawr you didn't fix (insert whatever here)!!! Rawr!!"

There, I just saved a ton of people a little time. :D

LOL! Good one!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • miomans0miomans0 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    • Great Weapon Fighter: Weapon Master: Rank 4 of this power now works as expected.

Weeeeeeeeee
  • pasteldovahkiinpasteldovahkiin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Still many things that need to be fixed or re-worked, but I'm stoked to see this!
    I can see a huge move in the right direction here. Maybe some of my guildies who left will start to come back. *Fingers crossed*
    Thank you for this one devs!
    ~Things that fail to kill me, help me level up. ~
    5950072YLSoy.png
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well...
    And about this?
    I alread finished 100% of the 4 new maps, this still under my "U" key and when I click on it it just opens the "goodbye" window.
    Bug? Some content that din't com in mod 6? Aliens?
    what.jpg
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    blag001 wrote: »
    Well...
    And about this?
    I alread finished 100% of the 4 new maps, this still under my "U" key and when I click on it it just opens the "goodbye" window.
    Bug? Some content that din't com in mod 6? Aliens?
    what.jpg
    Definitely gamebreaking and top priority fix.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was just going to report that Leadership was granting achievements erroneouslybut then I realized that they might've added new Achievements today? (I hadn't collected or started a single Alchemy task when this showed up.)

[18:17] [Inventory Notify] You received Guard.

[18:17] [System Notify] Collected rewards for assignment "Train a Guard."

[18:17] [Inventory Notify] You received 80 Leadership Experience.

[18:17] [System Notify] Your rank in Leadership has increased to 15.

[18:17] [Inventory Notify] You have been granted the title "Legendary Alchemist"!

[18:17] [System Notify]
    Alchemy: Legend

- Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • neilburtonneilburton Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Inscribed Shirt and Pants for Oathbound Paladin now scale after level 60.

So how come the Inscribed Shirt and Pants on all my other LVL70's has an item level of 115, but on my Pally they only have an item level of 70?
    IT Guru & avid gamer since 1981
  • k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    neilburton wrote: »
    So how come the Inscribed Shirt and Pants on all my other LVL70's has an item level of 115, but on my Pally they only have an item level of 70?

I dunno, but the patch only going live tomorrow-ish might of be related?
  • echeydeecheyde Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Maintenance will have its scheduled maintenance on 5/14 at 7AM PDT for roughly 2 hours.

Some information about the new patch today, if there was delay?
  • traxsutraxsu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2015
    No patch till Friday, the test server isn't even updated yet.
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Patch Notes

Items and Economy
    • Companions: Augment companion stats no longer go down when upgraded to Legendary quality.

But will those of us who already upgraded out companions to Legendary see the benefit? I know when I trashed my BI armor for 1000AH per piece, they began allowing BI to be salvaged for a decent amount of Black Ice the next patch. So many things have not been thought through very carefully in such a world-changing Mod.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Patch Notes

• Hunter Ranger
    o Aimed Shot: Rank 4 of this power now correctly reduces the charge time of the power.

Thank u so much!
  • riryakuriryaku Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    shadow of demise for tr is still not working though as it only works on one enemy at a time for aoe spells.
  • asmose01asmose01 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    zakn1f3in wrote: »
    One thing you guys should really think about is the mounts binding to character. They should instead "bind to account". It is really frustrating having to spend so much per character just to get a different mount and after you change the mount it is pretty much useless.
    I think all of us players would be so much happier if you bound to account instead of character. I have been playing this game since it started(under a diff email)..made this new email account and i love all my characters and am extremely loyal to neverwinter. Just a thought.

dude stop buying lockbox mounts . . . the zen market mounts are account wide IE all of your toons can redeem at 20!
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    All good things come to those that WAIT.

Rome was NOT BUILT IN A DAY.

So much ego in the forum. I want this; you didn't do what I asked... you mom does not work at Cryptic.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    there is an anoying bug playing GWF, unstoppable sometimes fails when you are under some kind off cc/slowing effects, so you get big, slow and squishy moving like a fat bunny more walking than running beeing a onehit
    so in case its intended like this, I can´t find anything usefull in there because my "oh-****-Button" becomes more a "Oh-dead-Button"
    please fix that, its really a big disadvabtage playing GWF surrounded by onehiiitng mobs, ok?
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    there is an anoying bug playing GWF, unstoppable sometimes fails when you are under some kind off cc/slowing effects, so you get big, slow and squishy moving like a fat bunny more walking than running beeing a onehit
    so in case its intended like this, I can´t find anything usefull in there because my "oh-****-Button" becomes more a "Oh-dead-Button"
    please fix that, its really a big disadvabtage playing GWF surrounded by onehiiitng mobs, ok?

Hmmm maybe you were hit with a slow?

I hve used Courage Breaker on GWFs at the time when they hit Unstoppable... guess which one wins.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • killerwhale87killerwhale87 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Patch Notes

Performance and Stability
    • We have identified and resolved an issue that some powers could stick around indefinitely under certain conditions (Arcane Singularity and others) and over the course of a servers lifetime could begin to cause server performance issues.

You have no idea how happy this makes me.

1) I believe this is going to help a ton with lag.

2) IM NOT FREAKING CRAZY! I would see arcane singularity spawn in IWD when questing and I would run to it thinking there's a fight and nothings there. After I few I realized they were ghost skills.

3) This has been happening since Mod 3 Came out. That means this new team is looking at EVERYTHING that the previous team had fumbled.

Keep up the good work! Mod 6 is greatly improving. Lots of stuff still needs to be addressed and I have faith this team will get to it all in due time.

P.S: Please fix weapons enchants past rank 10. Most people still don't know they are buffing monsters. Why is tiamat so hard you say? Out of 25 people probably 8 are buffing enemies immensely. Your getting 1 shotted for 2 reason.
    Yes enemies hit much much harder... +any buff from Pure or Trans enchants = Best of luck! Hope RNG Deflects that 1.8mil hit you just took XD Oh ya that's still 450k incoming damage on even a TR Deflect! lol
    SOLACE 3.2k Faithful DC AP Build
    SOLIDUS 2.7k GWF 20kPower Destroyer
    JAFFAR 2.3k SW Fury Hellbringer
    SOLONDRA 2.3k TR Saboteur
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How long does the maintenance take? nvm, two hours ._.

• propylenegpropyleneg Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Good job, i'm pleased to see fixes going in the right direction.
    Rank 4 power bugs fixes are welcomed still there're some bugs left. The lag fixes are very welcomed because everyone was concerned by them. About lag, before patch Malabog castle was suffering from big lag that made it unplayable, not sure if this will fix it because this is a long time issue that was never properly fixed and only went worse with mod6.
    This game deserves to be saved, keep going.
  • caomhinmcccaomhinmcc Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nicely done, the lag issue is being addressed, excellent, improves game experience for all. Thank You! the Tier 4 bugs being addressed ...thank you! Perhaps you could look into the Artifact weapons on main hand working as intended. might have to do with the changing of power not sure. Cheers and Keep the path!
  • killerwhale87killerwhale87 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    propyleneg wrote: »
    Good job, i'm pleased to see fixes going in the right direction.
    Rank 4 power bugs fixes are welcomed still there're some bugs left. The lag fixes are very welcomed because everyone was concerned by them. About lag, before patch Malabog castle was suffering from big lag that made it unplayable, not sure if this will fix it because this is a long time issue that was never properly fixed and only went worse with mod6.
    This game deserves to be saved, keep going.

I didn't even think about doing malabog until now. Yes it is worth saving! I second this notion :cool:
    SOLACE 3.2k Faithful DC AP Build
    SOLIDUS 2.7k GWF 20kPower Destroyer
    JAFFAR 2.3k SW Fury Hellbringer
    SOLONDRA 2.3k TR Saboteur
  • doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    pls on next update fix the Desintegrate of cw. wizard mage
    the desintegrate of cw dont give action points to use Daily powers.
    All anothers skils give this only desintegrate not, and i think this is the new skill most important now
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    fix inspect any person and dungeon buggy i can killed vt not take chest loot 30 days ım loot only blue item no drop arti any dungeon lol;?
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    are we online? I can´t connect!!!
  • propylenegpropyleneg Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    solbergx wrote: »
    are we online? I can´t connect!!!
    Maintenance 14h-16h UTC
  • blackfoxaltoroblackfoxaltoro Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    what about the NW launcher bug? still a large number people with that problem since you went all xbox focused. I know you can only do so many a pop and its good to see some fixes at long last, but be nice to know whats going on over all with fixes overall. heck most of us would be happy if you stopped doing content just for a little bit, get the fixes done, or just take longer working on the content to make sure its as bug free as you can get, while another team works on fixing stuff.
  • blackfoxaltoroblackfoxaltoro Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    propyleneg wrote: »
    Maintenance 14h-16h UTC
    in UK time that is 15h to 17h so most of the EU 16h-18h
This discussion has been closed.