Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.45.20150416c.11

13»

Comments

• Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How long does the maintenance take? nvm, two hours ._.

• Options
    propylenegpropyleneg Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Good job, i'm pleased to see fixes going in the right direction.
    Rank 4 power bugs fixes are welcomed still there're some bugs left. The lag fixes are very welcomed because everyone was concerned by them. About lag, before patch Malabog castle was suffering from big lag that made it unplayable, not sure if this will fix it because this is a long time issue that was never properly fixed and only went worse with mod6.
    This game deserves to be saved, keep going.
  • Options
    caomhinmcccaomhinmcc Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nicely done, the lag issue is being addressed, excellent, improves game experience for all. Thank You! the Tier 4 bugs being addressed ...thank you! Perhaps you could look into the Artifact weapons on main hand working as intended. might have to do with the changing of power not sure. Cheers and Keep the path!
  • Options
    killerwhale87killerwhale87 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    propyleneg wrote: »
    Good job, i'm pleased to see fixes going in the right direction.
    Rank 4 power bugs fixes are welcomed still there're some bugs left. The lag fixes are very welcomed because everyone was concerned by them. About lag, before patch Malabog castle was suffering from big lag that made it unplayable, not sure if this will fix it because this is a long time issue that was never properly fixed and only went worse with mod6.
    This game deserves to be saved, keep going.

I didn't even think about doing malabog until now. Yes it is worth saving! I second this notion :cool:
    SOLACE 3.2k Faithful DC AP Build
    SOLIDUS 2.7k GWF 20kPower Destroyer
    JAFFAR 2.3k SW Fury Hellbringer
    SOLONDRA 2.3k TR Saboteur
  • Options
    doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    pls on next update fix the Desintegrate of cw. wizard mage
    the desintegrate of cw dont give action points to use Daily powers.
    All anothers skils give this only desintegrate not, and i think this is the new skill most important now
  • Options
    muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    fix inspect any person and dungeon buggy i can killed vt not take chest loot 30 days ım loot only blue item no drop arti any dungeon lol;?
  • Options
    solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    are we online? I can´t connect!!!
  • Options
    propylenegpropyleneg Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    solbergx wrote: »
    are we online? I can´t connect!!!
    Maintenance 14h-16h UTC
  • Options
    blackfoxaltoroblackfoxaltoro Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    what about the NW launcher bug? still a large number people with that problem since you went all xbox focused. I know you can only do so many a pop and its good to see some fixes at long last, but be nice to know whats going on over all with fixes overall. heck most of us would be happy if you stopped doing content just for a little bit, get the fixes done, or just take longer working on the content to make sure its as bug free as you can get, while another team works on fixing stuff.
  • Options
    blackfoxaltoroblackfoxaltoro Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    propyleneg wrote: »
    Maintenance 14h-16h UTC
    in UK time that is 15h to 17h so most of the EU 16h-18h
This discussion has been closed.