test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to spend points on new feats and powers

steampunchssteampunchs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I used ad to respec my build but i can't spend points or unlock boons .It shows 4 points spent skills and give an error about the changes i make cant be done because of them.

---Possible fix---
//Tried on preview.//It works with the retraining token.So its a solution to fix this problem.But i don't want to spend my zen for the reason of this bug.I already spent my 110k+ ad for respec.
Post edited by steampunchs on

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's because an AD respec is a feat-only respec.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having the same issue, and all I am doing is trying to add the third IWD boon. From the box that pops up when i hit the "-" after accepting changes states that it has something to do with my encounters and at-wills being rank 4.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yes but cant save changes on feat because of the issue of level 4 at wills and other skills
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    This is what i see specifically.
    wxv803r.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    drtysnchz wrote: »
    This is what i see specifically.
    wxv803r.png

same here...
  • Options
    arrowtheaarrowthea Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So why can't I log on, Downloaded the Patch. Error 36. WTF is that all about peeps. Come on please........Finger Crossed ish....
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    arrowthea wrote: »
    So why can't I log on, Downloaded the Patch. Error 36. WTF is that all about peeps. Come on please........Finger Crossed ish....

Wrong thread buddy :P
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Still no news?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Still no news?

Not sure what news there is to be had, its a bug. Hopefully they see this and already have a fix in mind, its kind of a big one... not being able to upgrade skills and the like.
  • Options
    mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm unable to now level up my feats or powers on my Control Wizard. They are available, but when taken and committed the message pops up that there are uncommitted changes. When you close the window it does not commit! I have not checked all classes yet. PLEASE RESOLVE.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here.
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    drtysnchz wrote: »
    Not sure what news there is to be had, its a bug. Hopefully they see this and already have a fix in mind, its kind of a big one... not being able to upgrade skills and the like.
    Yeah probably noone wont be able to unlock new boons etc.
  • Options
    mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same class or another? Server just went down and is up again, still not working here.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Only a full respec can fix this, because we cannot remove the bugged 4th rank of our paragon powers. The developers should have tested a respec with a character that has the rank 4 skills, in order to make sure that after their initial fix, affected characters won't become bugged. It was/is a well known bug, that we could rank said powers up to max below lvl 70, on top of it.

I'm experiencing the same problem and a hotfix would be great. (The easiest way is a, free full respec?)

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Only a full respec can fix this, because we cannot remove the bugged 4th rank of our paragon powers. The developers should have tested a respec with a character that has the rank 4 skills, in order to make sure that after their initial fix, affected characters won't become bugged. It was/is a well known bug, that we could rank said powers up to max below lvl 70, on top of it.

I'm experiencing the same problem and a hotfix would be great. (The easiest way is a, free full respec?)

free full respec would be a temporary solution.Whenever a player unlocks a boon when having 4 point spent skills imo this will happen to them too because of the fix they did to prevent us to spent points to skills before 70
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    And to think that people still QQ about FX in game...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    free full respec would be a temporary solution.Whenever a player unlocks a boon when having 4 point spent skills imo this will happen to them too because of the fix they did to prevent us to spent points to skills before 70

??? It would be a permanent solution, since it gets rid of the rank 4 power... and if the power is rank 3, obtaining boons should function properly, again.

• Options
    whiteprophecywhiteprophecy Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue with ad feat/boon respec. I get no error message regarding illegal power points, however. It will let me spend points in feats but even after hitting confirm, it resets when I switch character panels.
  • Options
    quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have the same issue on lvl70 TR. I can spend a point but it doesnt get consumed despite confirming (i cant upgrade any other ability then) and when i close the window it reset.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    There have been a few post already about it. It is across the board as far as class goes.
    Check this post here.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The bug report will be passed to the developers, soon. One of the nice new community managers answered my pm, immediatly. I did also file an ingame bug report and requested GM help. One never knows, it might help with speeding things up, a little.

• Options
    blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The bug report will be passed to the developers, soon. One of the nice new community managers answered my pm, immediatly. I did also file an ingame bug report and requested GM help. One never knows, it might help with speeding things up, a little.

Yeah right!!! Faith is being lost rapidly, waste of a night.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Seriously??? We have someone with time to move these threads but not give us an answer huh.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Seriously??? We have someone with time to move these threads but not give us an answer huh. At least "we hear you guys"
  • Options
    nosfehnosfeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having the same issue, cant progress through campains and Im sitting back my dungeon party because of this bug. Also, Im wasting de exp x2 event, even tho im lvl 70 the "overlevels" are extremly important, we demand an inmidiate solution as fast as posible.
  • Options
    nosfehnosfeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same issue, bump.
  • Options
    nomorecernomorecer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Since the last patch, im Unable to spend points on new feats and powers. It keep me saying i didnt commited even after commiting.

Thanks
  • Options
    digitalwarfaresdigitalwarfares Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seems you have commitment issues (ಥ﹏ಥ)
  • Options
    tieonetieone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nomorecer wrote: »
    Since the last patch, im Unable to spend points on new feats and powers. It keep me saying i didnt commited even after commiting.

Thanks

me to.. :(
    i hope soon to fix that.. My CW realy need doing DG..
  • Options
    jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yep same here unable to do anything with the stuff i received from lvl 68-69-70....
This discussion has been closed.