Comments

• Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    12.5 hours later, still bugged.

• Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think it's about rank 4 powers we unlocked before level 70. Try to give one feat point and take it back (plus, minuse) you will see it. But of course it's a bug, not our fault.
  • Options
    voidvincentvoidvincent Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I tried to respec my Gwf and cleric. Now boons and feats do not save. I agree it has to do with the rank 4 powers we have. I'm not paying 3 dollars for a respec on both characters.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I cannot spend any points/feats/character points on any toon, regardless of level up, hitting 70 or whatever.

This seems like a critical issue.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    One thing that _might_ help:

Tick "Force verify" in the launcher optiions menu before logging on.

This will trigger a 5-10 minute check of local versus server-side files, and can maybe find and fix disagreements. It automatically unticks after hvving done that once. I don't know if this really does help, but it has helped me in similar cases with e.g. unmoveable items in bags etc., so it might be worth a try...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Guys this appears to be a bug.

Most people cannot spend any points/boons, character points/feats at all, regardless of hitting 70 or anything else.

Post this in the bug section, it should be a critical fix.
  • Options
    blackmonalisablackmonalisa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nice. A bug that defeats having 2x XP, because it won't be fixed for another week.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nice. A bug that defeats having 2x XP, because it won't be fixed for another week.

Nah - just delays you being able to add feats/powers - you still get the double xp. :)

Still, this is a big issue!!

Mod 6 is definitely the most buggy update in the history of this game, with some VERY serious bugs.
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    blackmonalisablackmonalisa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »
    Nah - just delays you being able to add feats/powers - you still get the double xp. :)

Yeah it's the delay I'm referring to ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yeah it's the delay I'm referring to ;)

Im assuming this had to do with the code to prevent people from spending r4 into 70 feats.. but guess what, that minuscule issue is almost nothing compared to this one.

Allowing people to use these feats for a couple of days (especially during double xp) pales to comparison to this bug.

Ideally both would be fixed, but the quick fix, is reverse the code you did to fix that paragon point feat if it caused us to not spend points on everything else!

What a mess.
  • Options
    fenchimpfenchimp Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »
    Mod 6 is definitely the most buggy update in the history of this game, with some VERY serious bugs.

I think it adds character.
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The only rank 4 power i have is, weapon master's strike... CURSE YOU! Weapon master rank 4.

---

All jokes aside, can we have a developer response on an estimated time for a fix, please?

**I've now watched 500 of these and i can soon build my own spaceship, help me.**

• Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    give us free respec, problem solved.
  • Options
    voidvincentvoidvincent Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    One thing that _might_ help:

Tick "Force verify" in the launcher optiions menu before logging on.

This will trigger a 5-10 minute check of local versus server-side files, and can maybe find and fix disagreements. It automatically unticks after hvving done that once. I don't know if this really does help, but it has helped me in similar cases with e.g. unmoveable items in bags etc., so it might be worth a try...

Tried this. Can confirm this did not work. Thanks for trying though
  • Options
    brandrikbrandrik Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I noticed this yesterday 4/24 evening and reported it. For me I see the point and can assign it where it first appears in blue. Then the commit button lights but when you accept the button goes out and the point turns yellow BUT the points still pending is still there and when you change screen you lose the assignment. I noticed some of my characters could assign points but they received those points after the last patch while the ones who got the point before the patch (and did not assign them right away) had the problem.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Several of my guildmates are experiencing the same thing... I've recommended they submit a bug report.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    dianafarhandianafarhan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can't commit changes eventhough i pressed the 'Commit changes ' button, it keep on saying i have uncommited changes in Feat section when trying to go Boon section and vice versa . Please help anyone?

Respec using 108K AD-Feat and Boon only
    tried -relogin, equip-unequip armour weapon,restart computer,join Que and complete a Skrimish

Nothing seems to work, now i'm without feat and Boons.
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nomorecer wrote: »
    Since the last patch, im Unable to spend points on new feats and powers. It keep me saying i didnt commited even after commiting.

Thanks
    this is a bug that was found and reported on preview. the only fix is to respec - hope you didn't spend your free one...
  • Options
    jenndevorejenndevore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue here. TR. unable to assign any points (ability, skill, or feat). Requested GM help - no response. Submitted bug report. Other players talking about same issue in chat with other classes.

Great job on the 2x experience event... if you can't even level
  • Options
    michalegorfmichalegorf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here with both my TR and CW. I can apply feats or power, commit the change, but then if I go to another tab or try to close the character window, I get a message saying: "You have uncommited changes. If you leave this window now, non of your points will actually be spend" ... If I click cancel ... well I can't play, sticked on the same character sheet tab. If I click ok, it's like I never comitted the changes.
  • Options
    jenndevorejenndevore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You're not alone.
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    Hey guys, we're looking into this issue.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    allternareallternare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    got level 70 today but I can not spend the points. each time spent does not count as if he had spent
  • Options
    therayjtherayj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having a similar issue, though I am only level 67. I believe it is because I had rank 4 in one of my paragon powers before the most recent patch.
  • Options
    dkheldardkheldar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here with all the toons that had level 4 in a power before level 70 pre-patch.
  • Options
    steampunchssteampunchs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Thanks for the respond
  • Options
    mickmalcommickmalcom Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Thanks for the response.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This has also been added to the M6 Known Issues thread.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just adding I have the issue also. Thanks for the heads up. To bad it hit on a double xp weekend end. I didn't respect, I just can't update my feats. They won't save. Maybe it would have been easier if we could have just leveled our powers up to rank 4 from the get go. Less confusion all around and a lot less issues to deal with. Just my 2 cents.
This discussion has been closed.