Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Xbox Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    fukiiyu wrote: »
    I don't know if it's been posted yet but I have a really hard time searching for equipment in the Auction House.

Whenever I search the parameters for a TR and level 60 Epics, the search still comes back showing gear that is not for the TR and even lower than level 60...

The other major issue is it seems that everything listed in the Auction House has no "Buy Out" option, they are all "Bid" options..

Is anyone else having this problem?
    It's a known issue the filters in the auction house aren't working. Text search works, but the quality, class, etc. options do not. Hit the wiki and look up the name of gear you're interested in and use text search. It's really your only option until the filters are fixed.

Having lots of items with bids and no buyout option isn't an issue. That's just how the seller listed the item (probably in the hopes of making more profit). Bidding is normal... it is an auction house after all. The biggest problem right now is most people are pricing their goods way too high. Page after page of items have no bids because the starting bid is more than anyone is willing to pay. Things should equalize as the community matures, so give it time. We're just getting started.
  • Options
    fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    It's a known issue the filters in the auction house aren't working. Text search works, but the quality, class, etc. options do not. Hit the wiki and look up the name of gear you're interested in and use text search. It's really your only option until the filters are fixed.

When I search for "Dark Enchantment" the search comes back with 0 results.

It's hard to believe that nobody is selling any Dark Enchantments...
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    fukiiyu wrote: »
    When I search for "Dark Enchantment" the search comes back with 0 results.

It's hard to believe that nobody is selling any Dark Enchantments...

Are you selecting the refinement category? I select refinement and just hit Y (no text filter) to search and see a bunch of dark (among other) enchantments.
  • Options
    fnlfantasy4everfnlfantasy4ever Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having to same issue 3 days and not able to connect or server time outs. Sad I have only been able to play a few times.
  • Options
    ddraigonxboxddraigonxbox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've had connection issues for over a week with only two occasions of getting to play without problems. It first started with getting booted out of the instance every time I loaded a new area. Then it became a problem even logging into the game. Time out messages or no shards available. I finally got on the other night and could not switch to my buddy's instance - yes, I know to go through "Change Instance" instead of through Social. I really want to like this game, but these server issues are making it very tough. Any kind of status update would help instead of their support just repeating over and over that it's a known issue. You would think that not being able to play the game should be a critical issue that would be resolved much faster.
  • Options
    brandonv516brandonv516 Member Posts: 89
    edited April 2015
    Anyone else had an issue with the companion upgrade coin (or whatever it is called)? I acquired one and it said that I could fully upgrade one pet to level 30. Now at 20, it says that he is maxed and I have to pay to upgrade him further. I submitted a ticket so I guess we'll see where that goes.
  • Options
    sl4y37sl4y37 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Snyone else having issues with a GWF not having stamina after releasing?
  • Options
    benssbenss Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is anyone updating the main list?

I would like chat not working adding to the main list- I'm sure the devs are aware that chat doesn't work but would feel better if I could a figure out how to report it to the devs or at least could see more than the odd acknowledgement kicking about.
  • Options
    wade8765wade8765 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When I get connection problems I turn off my modem and turn it back on. It works and God knows why... This fix lasts about 8 hours before it happens again.

Thanks

• Options
    shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The console was unable to retrieve a security token is the message i get when trying to log in any ideas anyone i tried logging out shutting down the console removing the power cable ect..have not tried to uninstall ..should i try that?..anyone else getting this message cos none of my friends are they are all on playing as i type
  • Options
    irplirpl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get kicked out while switching areas or instances all the time can you please fix this. Sucks getting kicked from a dungeon because of this. frame rate is really is bad in some games especially when there's a lot of mobs/bosses in dungeons. Enclaves frame rate is really bad as well along with black lake.
  • Options
    shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    never winter on xbox one needs a update im guessing this is the reason why lol oh my sent in a ticket too lol..oh my egg on my face..guess im the village idiot or the court jester think i should get the jester outfit now looool
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    -Race Reroll Token Unavailable
    We are aware that players are unable to access the race reroll tokens they have purchased. We will be releasing a fix for this in the coming month. If you are affected by this issue, please reach out to our support team at support.arcgames.com or email them directly at customerservice@perfectworld.com for assistance. Players who have purchased this will have their token once this is fixed.

Wait, there's such a token? I've only found the Retraining token, but that's about it. Has it been removed, temporarily, because of the bug or am I looking in the wrong location?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    (*Note: I use a wired connection, as my wifi service has been dismal after being provided with a new modem model)

Since this past Sunday and all through this entire week, I have periods where my internet connection suddenly drops (online node of my modem is suddenly off) while playing Neverwinter.

This tends to happen anywhere from every 20-30 minutes, while sometimes not for a couple of hours. This then is followed by "Server not Receiving" red error at the top of the screen, which will either sit there for 10 seconds to even 3 minutes before I eventually get kicked back to the home screen.

Attempting to log back in is useless as, once I've gone to my dashboard, I've found that I'm suddenly no longer connected to Xbox Live. Once I quit the game from the dashboard, about 10 seconds later, I'm reconnected back to Xbox Live and my modem is once again lit up as "Online". I'm able to log in again and play. From here, it's completely random if I'll be able to play for a long period of time or if I'll just get kicked again (leveling has become slower now because of this).

While not playing Neverwinter, I don't have this problem, what so ever. The only possible things I can come up with that are the cause are:

- Faulty hardware (most likely this as, since I was provided with a new modem from my cable company, I've had nothing, but horrible wifi service)
    - Neverwinter is eating up a lot of bandwidth, forcing my hardware to soft-boot? (I doubt this one, since I can literally have two TVs streaming Netflix and three other devices on Youtube without even a slight interruption)
    - ISP related (again, no problems while not playing Neverwinter)
    - My security settings are the cause (currently running an Open NAT setting, not really sure how to change this if recommended)

After reading this thread, it's clear I'm not the only one experiencing this, but it I would be appreciated to hear from others who have experienced and may have resolved the issue.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    nickisisnickisis Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zaknafyen wrote: »
    (*Note: I use a wired connection, as my wifi service has been dismal after being provided with a new modem model)

Since this past Sunday and all through this entire week, I have periods where my internet connection suddenly drops (online node of my modem is suddenly off) while playing Neverwinter.

This tends to happen anywhere from every 20-30 minutes, while sometimes not for a couple of hours. This then is followed by "Server not Receiving" red error at the top of the screen, which will either sit there for 10 seconds to even 3 minutes before I eventually get kicked back to the home screen.

Attempting to log back in is useless as, once I've gone to my dashboard, I've found that I'm suddenly no longer connected to Xbox Live. Once I quit the game from the dashboard, about 10 seconds later, I'm reconnected back to Xbox Live and my modem is once again lit up as "Online". I'm able to log in again and play. From here, it's completely random if I'll be able to play for a long period of time or if I'll just get kicked again (leveling has become slower now because of this).

While not playing Neverwinter, I don't have this problem, what so ever. The only possible things I can come up with that are the cause are:

- Faulty hardware (most likely this as, since I was provided with a new modem from my cable company, I've had nothing, but horrible wifi service)
    - Neverwinter is eating up a lot of bandwidth, forcing my hardware to soft-boot? (I doubt this one, since I can literally have two TVs streaming Netflix and three other devices on Youtube without even a slight interruption)
    - My security settings are the cause (currently running an Open NAT setting, not really sure how to change this if recommended)

After reading this thread, it's clear I'm not the only one experiencing this, but it I would be appreciated to hear from others who have experienced and may have resolved the issue.

Thanks in advance!

I have to admit, this is the first time I have ever seen someone blame a video game for them losing their internet connection.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    nickisis wrote: »
    I have to admit, this is the first time I have ever seen someone blame a video game for them losing their internet connection.

I'll admit, it's the first for me. I've never had any reason to believe a video game was the cause, however. When I can play games that are always online, never having any sort of constant DC issues, then I'm suddenly barraged with constant DCs every 20-30 minutes or every other hour that cause my "online" node to turn off and kicks me from Xbox Live, all I can think of is the way the Neverwinter servers are receiving my connection or vice versa. I'm not really sure what else it could be, outside of faulty hardware. I just have a hard time believing it's the hardware when I don't have any issues outside of Neverwinter.
  • Options
    omcdimmu2015omcdimmu2015 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've been having the same issue ever since I started playing this game on my X-Box One. Every time I zone into another area or enter a dungeon/skirmish, I get a timed out error. I have the highest possible connection speed, I know this because I've had it checked by both an X-Box Live representative and a representative from the technician department of my cable company. I'm also using a wired connection. These errors and disconnects shouldn't be happening at all. I really hope this issue is resolved soon. There's nothing more frustrating then getting disconnected every 5-10 minutes. Please get this fixed soon. Thanks!
  • Options
    trailsguytrailsguy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When I try to equip a new piece of equipment/enchantment to a companion, it shows how it compares to what I already have equipped. Not what my companion has equipped.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I've been having the same issue ever since I started playing this game on my X-Box One. Every time I zone into another area or enter a dungeon/skirmish, I get a timed out error. I have the highest possible connection speed, I know this because I've had it checked by both an X-Box Live representative and a representative from the technician department of my cable company. I'm also using a wired connection. These errors and disconnects shouldn't be happening at all. I really hope this issue is resolved soon. There's nothing more frustrating then getting disconnected every 5-10 minutes. Please get this fixed soon. Thanks!

Like in my post, it definitely doesn't appear to be directly related to Xbox Live or an ISP, soley. A large part of this has to be the way Neverwinter is communicating with the two, causing a disconnect domino effect on both.
  • Options
    reapermech86reapermech86 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zaknafyen wrote: »

Thanks in advance!

Finally another person who is having the same issues that i am, i thought i was my hardware and had it changed out same issues with Neverwinter on the xbox , i can play eve online,WOW,SWTOR and star craft 2 with no issues at all.

went through all the port forwarding process for xbox live on new modem, hard reset the console fired up neverwinter got loaded up on my lvl 16 GWF made it from knox to the guild registry then got hit with a 45 sec server not responding message. it cleared then rubber-banded me back to knox . been doing this more and more .
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Finally another person who is having the same issues that i am, i thought i was my hardware and had it changed out same issues with Neverwinter on the xbox , i can play eve online,WOW,SWTOR and star craft 2 with no issues at all.

went through all the port forwarding process for xbox live on new modem, hard reset the console fired up neverwinter got loaded up on my lvl 16 GWF made it from knox to the guild registry then got hit with a 45 sec server not responding message. it cleared then rubber-banded me back to knox . been doing this more and more .

I don't even get the rubber band effect. I simply get DCed and can't log in. I dashboard only to then see that I've been disconnected from Xbox Live. After quitting NW, about 10 seconds to a minute later, I'm reconnected to Live and I can log in again. The next time it happened, I checked on my modem and found (as mentioned) my "online" node was not lit up, essentially offline, while my WiFi connections were running just fine.

While not playing during the day yesterday, my Wife was on Netflix on the Xbox, followed by playing Diablo 3. Never once was kicked offline. Last night, I played Destiny for an hour, no issues. I hopped onto NW and about 30 minutes later, disconnected, dashboard, disconnected from Live. Only this time, I didn't have to quit the game in order to reconnect.

It would be great if we could get some sort of answer from the devs or someone, at this point. I know the game is still fairly new on Xbox, so I expect bumps and hiccups, but a game causing interruptions in internet connections, causing them to drop, is really annoying.
  • Options
    roamieromeroamierome Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My download stops at 84%, then it queues for a little and after that the size of it changes from 10.4 to 10.9. It keeps repeating that.
  • Options
    jowens8jowens8 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Think you can fix the Server Not Responding issue anytime soon? Past 2 days have been so many problems while in game with server not responding; being frozen mid fight, etc.

I have hard reset XBox, Router, etc. No go. I am loving the game, I appreciate it coming to xbox for free but please help out.
  • Options
    ricwardzl1ricwardzl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When will xbox get elemental evil? And why cant i use my level 60 characters that ive been playing since never winter started?
  • Options
    kyriene1970kyriene1970 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just to add to, been trying to play since Friday, and have had a miserable time of it, bouncing all over the place, freezing, disconnects. Would like to see updates on the server issue.

Thank you
  • Options
    gravypainsgravypains Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just curious since I haven't played NW since MOD 1 but the level 60 Dungeon and Skirmish Dailies that Rhix gives doesn't seem to be working as intended, unless it's me. They just don't seem to update when i complete a level 60 Dungeon, and there is apparently no level 60 skirmish atm until I unlock the skirmish through tyranny campaign.
  • Options
    iowastatecycloneiowastatecyclone Member Posts: 18
    edited April 2015
    Just to add to, been trying to play since Friday, and have had a miserable time of it, bouncing all over the place, freezing, disconnects. Would like to see updates on the server issue.

Thank you

Must be regional or something -> I've been playing all weekend and today for a bit too and haven't had any issues. So far, my experience with the XB1 version has been very good (better than many AAA "big name" titles launches even)
  • Options
    lunaticslave777lunaticslave777 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ricwardzl1 wrote: »
    When will xbox get elemental evil? And why cant i use my level 60 characters that ive been playing since never winter started?
    Forget about adding any other content to the game...focus should be on stability, which is BAD atm (frame rate issues, disconnects galore and lag).
  • Options
    prekbrownstarprekbrownstar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone else have severe and I mean severe issues playing Neverwinter wirelessly? I get kicked about every 5 minutes.
  • Options
    prekbrownstarprekbrownstar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone have any trouble playing Neverwinter wirelessly? I can play every other game but this one. Suggestions? Other than using a wired-connection of course.