test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what do you think of mod 6? (player feedback)

Comments

• caewincaewin Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is my first MMO and nearly my first action computer game. I'm a casual player. I created my TR in June 2013 and have made and deleted multiple other characters in that time since. She remains my favorite. I've got her backstory written out in my head. The key word in all of this, however, is casual.

Until two months ago, she was still in T1 armor. She hasn't gotten her main hand dragon artifact weapon to purple, or her imperial neck and waist artifact gear to blue yet. I wonder if there's even a point to trying. The elemental TR weapon set is meant to be better. There are now the greater versions of all the artifact gear that, at rank 1, are more powerful than mine at rank 11. My time spent playing isn't one of those things I especially love as it goes whooshing out the window behind me.

Gear people played/worked hard to get is pointless. The various plots that tied quests in various areas in previous mods are very absent here. And, speaking as a MI TR who favors executioner and is solely PVE, what the heck even? Give SoD back. Give it back right now. Then go sit in the corner and think about you've done. I like playing solo or with just one or two other people. The group grind content that's been mentioned several times now is a pain, to say the least. I've put my share of money into the game. Not sure now it was worth it. But I would miss playing my TR, I can say that much. That's what keeps me playing for now.
  • joshuachjoshuach Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I voted "can't stand mod 6".

I work in the software industry if my company provided an update and took away some of the capability customers used be able to do but now unable to do then it's called a bug. The new content you can make it hard as you wish but when you are changing existing content and make it no longer works for average players, you're making an mistake. Was this mod design for average players or just a few elites? The survey result shown it clearly how people feel. After mod 6, there were more than once I felt like quitting this game to avoid the frustration, I played this game almost daily to relief stress from life and I don't do dungeon often and now you made what I used to do daily a new source of stress for me. If I'd like to avoid stressful content then almost nothing left beside crafting and chatting. Sometime I wonder had the planner/developers played this mod at all as a lowly level 60er?
  • lichuclichuc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Voted "can't stand mod6". I'm very frustrated by the new "balancing (weakening)" of the classes. I tried some of the new quest on the preview server and found it hard but didn't check out the existing solo quest so didn't realized some of the existing solo quests are no longer solo-able. I do solo PVE majority of the time and this new mod make a big chuck of the solo PVE content no longer feasible. Absolutely hate it.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is there some middle option? I love the paladin, but can't stand the grindy and repetitive 60-70 leveling content. I haven't gotten any character to 70 yet to report how that experience is...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This mod is pretty bad. I am a paying customer that they just lost. I absolutely love the intellectual property, but this mod just stinks. Unified Elements are too hard to get, making gear too hard to get. So much grinding for so little reward. Forget it. The proof will be in the zen store. Fix it quick or find a new job.
  • veskiveski Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    can't stand this new mod. I played this game daily, mainly solo PvE, and enjoyed this game much but now the new mod made a major part of what was level 60 solo quest no longer enjoyable unless someone enjoy dying more than just a few times. BTW, stability of the game also appears to be a problem as well, got kicked out of the game daily. Not sure if I'm going to continue playing this game given there aren't much I'm capable of doing and the grind factor to get back to were I was able to do appears insurmountable to overcome.
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd love a teaser of what is being released in this 23/04 patch. so we have time to look through it and it has enough time to test. the problem is that they release a patch to preview. then regardless of the feedback on preview it usually makes it too live. In this case we dont even have the ability too see the changes or test them yet. there hasnt been a dev post in 2 days.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • shahafnoyshahafnoy Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Voted: dont notice a difference or i dont care
    Cause there wasn't any other option suitabel for me.

I'm honestly disapointed about dev's releasing this mod out when its so buggy, So laggy, And so not ready for release yet.
    For me, It feels like the only thought behind this mod its how to get more money outta ppl (which is not wrong, just its not the main reason to release new something).

But honestly? beside what i mentioned, I don't care.
    It's just the same stuff, Only with less options.
    So yay. We got new lvl cap, New artifact gears, Same dungeons, Same routine, Nothing new.
    You lvl up your main, Get the gear you need. And woop dung's are the same.
    And then what? you get bored, you make a new alt, (yay now we have paladin to lvl), and you max out your alt.
    Then what? don't think i have to repeat it again.

So it's pretty much the same, Nothing has changed.
    Arohan - 3k CW
    Arohan-DC - 3k DC
    Che Guevara - 3.6k OP tank
    Hodor - 2.6k GWF
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Voted 'Can't stand mod 6'
    reasons:
    1) Broken hoard enchants
    2) Ruined the previous level 60 areas. Examples: seals of the dark fey and shadowmantle now buy only useless t2 sets. Kessel's sigils now buy nothing worthwhile (Icewind cashes are mostly green level 59 necklaces now). WOD lairs and encounters require parties, which is tedious. DR and Sharandar lairs are doable solo but only with difficulty.
    3) Ruined epic dungeons. Made them frustrating, full of pointless character deaths and near-unbeatable final bosses.
    4) The gear which will (we hope) make t2 dungeons winnable is only obtainable by winning in unwinnable t2 dungeons. T2 dungeons can, of course, actually be won with some luck and a DC using the infinite AP exploit, but how long until that get removed?
    5) Don't even get me started on Tiamat. I haven't even bothered, having heard from many skilled, highly geared players that there is simply no point.
    6) Class unbalancing. GWFs, GFs, CWs and of course DCs can still auto-heal and thus survive in epic dungeons. Therefore it is harder for HRs and TRs to get into dungeons and harder still to really help the group, just like in the unending disaster of mod 2 and 3 (and, for TRs, 4).
    7) Still no fixes to many longstanding bugs (e.g. HR abilities tab sometimes freezes in pvp combat so we don't know what is or isn't on cooldown and causes character death; 4th boons from DR and Sharandar practically never proc)
    8) Still no fixes to vague and therefore useless descriptions of boons and feats ('a chance' without specifying how much of a chance).
    9) The pointlessly inflicted scarcity of AD and refining stones.
    10) Total lack of response from the devs on almost every important issue.
  • lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not to mention things that are…

• PRETTY EASY TO IMPLEMENT
    • requested long time ago
    • if done right, a good AD and ZEN-sink

… like a full range of about 30 dye-colors.

Give me access to the games source-files and i BET i can do this in under 1h. Anyone who already knows the source should be able to do it in 5min.
    edited April 2015
    that ~17% of people on the poll who "love" mod 6 had to have come from somewhere...

Well, one of them was me, I voted positive, because as the poll started, i only had done the 2 misc-quests and saw the improvements in profession-graphics and felt more usefull with my Guardian Figher. Now that i have done the completly annoying drowned shores (the quests may be good if u just pack them together in 4 linear stories!), i'd really like to change my vote, but this forum is set to 'cant change vote'. The overall imbalance in damage is still something i see as a bug that shuold be fixed and not a feature they thruly will defend.

The whole HP-system needs some redesign, hitpoint of should be in the Area of 10-1000 values above should be reserved for something like a dragon or a titan., 1M damage with a single blow should be equivalent to a character hit by a C4 bomb. There is simply no point in this big-number-race exept completly unrealistical game behaviour.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bahh i just think about it its a Free to install free to play and free to uninstall free to leave mmo.

So i voit for not like mod 6 i think if they only change LS and regeneration the game can become harder but to boost mobs bosses dmg and HP with those insane multiplier is too much .

In mod 5 we have 50+ players online on first day we had 60+ players online now only 10 hard core player are on.
    I dont want this hope devs wake up and tell us this was only a late april joke.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think mospt people are unfair vs Mod6:

Pros:

Paladin looks (at least in early levels) great!!!

Nice new (or revamped) areas.I like drowed shore,reclamation rock.And i absolutely love Spin Ward Rise.
    Very nice design.Really.I like it.

Some steps into immproving game balance in pvp.Armpen resistance was much needed.Still lot of things to ge t corected but i liked the tenacity changes.

Free main hand and offhand.

Increased rate of droping r5s.That will help a lot the new players.

Hoard dragon enchants now auto pick.

Items rewards from skirmishes are now BoA and free appearance change.

I like that the rare items are now just-rare.And have value.

Lifesteal change was good.No more rushing cloth wearing Cws in a midst of adds and survive.

Queue change with defender/healer required is welcomed.

No more 3rd boon requirement to get to IWD and to claim your free artifact.I liked that ;)

No more requirement of +1 similar enchant to upgrade your perfect weapon/armor enchant.That will help the f2p players.

Companions are usefull.

Cons:

Dungeon difficulty is severe.Doable but severe.I am speakinhg about lv1600 dungeons didn't do any of the others.

Some bugs due to rush release.

PVP balancing needs further steps.

Overall i see a really ton of work from the devs for mod6.

Most of us do not appreciate ,caus we are not honest.We all rushed to level our toons as fast as possible.Then we complain about "grid".Well not anyone obliged us to gain 10 levels in 3 days.
    if you level so fast you do not see neither the new environment nor the lore nor even reading the freakin guest description.
    I find that highly hypocritical.70% of the current 70s have not set foot on fiery pit,yet " new areas are boring".

Ofcourse they are boring if you play non stop for 8 hours per day.

I was playing 6 months Age of conan and i could' not even make the armour sets in proffesions.
    And in this game we leveled in 70s in 3-5 days.So we are just a little bit unfair.

About dificulty:We all know how broken it was.CW/Trs were able to solo "epic" dungeons.Well for me they cannot be epic.
    Lifesteal was benefitting the aoe classes.And now they complain.Well stop runing from one PK room to the last to gathr the adds,and adapt.(when and if Pk will be released).

These....

Overall i like Mod6.Ton of work ,the most massive mod after IWD.But some people just like Dread ring grey corridor areas it seems.Cause it "has better loot and daily lair".

We all like this game that's why we still play it.Don't create negativity and be freakin fair .thanx! :)
  • cryshalcryshal Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    More of the same. It's ok, but cutting heals and boosts, hurts.
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Most of us do not appreciate ,caus we are not honest.We all rushed to level our toons as fast as possible.Then we complain about "grid".Well not anyone obliged us to gain 10 levels in 3 days.
    if you level so fast you do not see neither the new environment nor the lore nor even reading the freakin guest description.
    I find that highly hypocritical.70% of the current 70s have not set foot on fiery pit,yet " new areas are boring".
    And what, pray tell, is an L60 toon expected to do OTHER than level as fast as possible? All the other L60 content was removed, remember? Those of us still working on boons now have to get to L70 just to continue doing that, for instance.

And it's not so much the new zons that are boring as the quest structure. Dull, dull, dull. It doesn't matter how slowly you do them they are still DULL.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I wanted to like this module, I so so wanted to like it! There are things that I do, but they are outweighed overwhelmingly by everything that could have been done better.

My first impression's were good, in that the adjustments made to the graphics allowed the game to run smoother on my system. I just looked nicer overall for me. The beginning quests with misc and boo were ok, but it felt like all semblance of story arc fizzled out after a while. It didn't feel like there was any direction to the quests, with directions on what to do being quite vague at times.

The new zones, be they new, overwrites or annexes to the old content do look like work has gone into them. I particularly like the spinward rise map. The maps feel better the further through the areas that one progresses. The indoor maps however, lack anything fresh. Using old maps repeatedly looks and feels cheap!
    As one of my guildies said,

"they haven't even changed the position of the traps"

Whilst I realise (as has been stated), "a certain amount of grind is necessary", the amount that's present made me want to gouge my eyes out. The balance between grind and non grind content is just not right at all.

On the whole npc damage and dmg resistance seems to be about right, until as a lvl 70 i step foot in a endgame dungeon. Of course, the bosses shouldn't be a push over, but obliterating players with one hit for unbelievable amounts of damage that no one has a hope in hell of resisting/absorbing?

The newly available powers have been in many cases, stolen from other classes. Some even have the same audio! It feels cheap.
    The new feats are in some cases good, but in some others, meh.

I love the game, but atm am not finding it remotely enticing.
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sabre10 wrote: »
    I love the game, but atm am not finding it remotely enticing.

Here I find I have to agree with my guildmate ....

Mod 6 had so much potential. The idea of Vigilance quests is great ... you can choose your quests. But the implementation turns out to be just grindy after the first few. By the end of Spinward Rise, I dreaded the idea of any more of them.

The difficulty level of the level 61-69 quests was nice. It was a challenge and encouraged people to work in groups. A couple of the Heroic encounters were a bit silly with their damage and difficulty (Those evil crabs ....) but on the whole leveling up was reasonable, if grindy.

Level 70 dungeons and skirmishes (Kessels) are just absurd however. I get that the Devs wanted to encourage people to bring healers and tanks to the dungeons but the result has been the opposite. I play a Temptation Warlock and have found myself unable to function as a healer at all in Mod 6 - what little healing I do now is nothing compared to the massive damage my party is taking. Tanks similarly are not very useful - even the toughest tank can be one shotted in some of these and when mobbed by 5-8 adds, the tanks seem to go down as fast as anyone else to the barrage of 100K hits.

The final straw seems to be that there are groups that can do these new, almost impossible dungeons. They do it by stacking 3-4 CWs with a cleric using a bug which basically provided unlimited action points. Mobs stay stunned by repeated Opressive Forces until they die. If the elitism we had before for "Moar DPS" wasn't bad enough, Mod 6 has made it worse.

EDIT - I probably should have also mentioned the significant increase in lag and random disconnects which have popped up since Mod 6 dropped (OR possibly since the x-box release a few days before). It's hard enough trying to avoid hits that kill in one shot, it's impossible at times with the now rampant lag.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The difficulty level of the level 61-69 quests was nice. It was a challenge and encouraged people to work in groups. A couple of the Heroic encounters were a bit silly with their damage and difficulty (Those evil crabs ....) but on the whole leveling up was reasonable, if grindy.

I have to disagree there. They've gone from one extreme to the other. Now there are too many cases where you have to group. For me, destroying the ability to solo dailies is a deal-breaker. I didn't play yesterday and I haven't played today -- to me there is no point.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    edited April 2015
    Perhaps there are some legacy artistic copyrights / tantiems on the items the wanna get rid of so desperatly?

Or there simply *is* no one left that keeps the big picture aligned. Like in the berlin new airport, where the gardening department just planted trees along the future runways, mistaking them for avenues :D
  • xreverusxxreverusx Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I really really like mod 6! Although there are certain aspects that I do not care for, overall I give you guys an A+ for this one.
    -You made areas progress through time! Blackdagger ruins/ Helms Hold, etc. have actually changed over time! Super cool idea!
    -I like the new monsters
    -I am happy about the expansion of professions
    -I am happy about the feat changes

Dislikes:
    -Why'd you make it so we can't stack all the potions together and increase their drop rate? are you trying to make the crafting of these
    potions obsolete or pointless? This reduces the variety of income sources in professions! that is a negative thing.
    -How is the progression of the game supposed to work when you hit 60 with a character... I can no longer survive in the Dread Ring and I hear the other campaigns are also lvl 70.... so are we supposed to do elemental evil first? this is confusing.
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Now that my partner and I have hit 70 and both have the new blue gear and artifacts, etc., we've been partying up with guildmates who are just too squishy for 61-69... namely, because they never got the chance to earn dragon fangs, and sure cannot now.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    xreverusx wrote: »
    -How is the progression of the game supposed to work when you hit 60 with a character... I can no longer survive in the Dread Ring and I hear the other campaigns are also lvl 70.... so are we supposed to do elemental evil first? this is confusing.

This!
    Also, removing the prerequisites to get into IWD was a great move, but I see it as pointless and counter intuitive to have access at lvl 60 when the majority of players at that lvl get obliterated by standard mobs
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would just like to add this to the conversation.We need a better teaming system.I am an old man been around long before computers lol. And that has allowed me to play every game that has ever been made .To me the best teaming system I have ever come across was in The City of Heroes game rather sure this company can remember that one . If teaming is in fact your wish then add such a set up for teaming to this game and a lot of this anger will be helped.That and what they all said hehe.
  • themcquinnthemcquinn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Voted "I can't stand mod6". I've played quite a long time ago on CBT and then a bit on OBT, hit the cap and stopped playing. My friends called me back a week and a half before mod6 release. I leveled 2 characters to 60 by mod 6 and now i can't get my TR to lvl70 for days now, here's why: since the mod got released i experience huge performance drop (about 30-35%), the "new" 60-70 "grind-line" just can't keep me wanting to come back with those ridiculous 2-3k exp and 16 copy-paste quests which i can only do 4 at a time, really? 4? They reworked vampirism in a way that i am forced to use that awful healer companion that aggroes half the location on my a*s. My HR doesn't deal any significant damage to keep him valid at solo. My TR dies so quickly i'm forced to use smoke bombs, evades and stuff instead of damage-dealing skills. Maybe i'm playing wrong, but i've got used to play the way i play and now i can't do that.
  • misery70misery70 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Complete rubbish, basically took old players and kicked them to the curb, All the grinding for gear turned out to be a waste of many hours and days. Took many dungeons away, gave us 3 people epics, All that should have been done was a level cap increase and at 70 opened new epic dungeons with new gear at 65. Bone weapons that everyone got rid of at 60 because of better epics, now you need again so they scale. The only gear worth keeping and worth grinding is pvp and ice gear. makes no sense to me the direction of the game now
  • fastrean3fastrean3 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pytron wrote: »
    Voted for "I can't stand it".
    I mean... wtf? I grinded and farmed weeks and months in the campains... and now I get a "new" area with "new" quests where I can farm from lvl 60 to lvl 70 just to get back to the areas I farmed for months? Ehm... wtf?
    And all my items I worked hard or bought them with a lot of AD is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and green (!) stuff from normal (!) mobs 1 or 2 lvl above is better?
    But I can't use all of it... cause in green and blue stuff there are not the important slots... So my options are: I have to use <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> armor and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> weapon or I can't use the enchantments... nice...
    And the "new" content... Minsk got a voice of a kid (in the german version)... the character designers did not take the time to show Boo (just ONCE u see him -.-)... The "new" areas are just old maps and old dungeons we saw in the old game... we just start on a different position...
    So there is NO new stuff for lvl60 player... nothing... nada... just: "okay u played the game for hours and hours and hours now... do it again! On the same maps over and over again so u can go back to the stuff u did before module 6"

Plz take Module 6 back and act like it never happend!
    themcquinn wrote: »
    Voted "I can't stand mod6". I've played quite a long time ago on CBT and then a bit on OBT, hit the cap and stopped playing. My friends called me back a week and a half before mod6 release. I leveled 2 characters to 60 by mod 6 and now i can't get my TR to lvl70 for days now, here's why: since the mod got released i experience huge performance drop (about 30-35%), the "new" 60-70 "grind-line" just can't keep me wanting to come back with those ridiculous 2-3k exp and 16 copy-paste quests which i can only do 4 at a time, really? 4? They reworked vampirism in a way that i am forced to use that awful healer companion that aggroes half the location on my a*s. My HR doesn't deal any significant damage to keep him valid at solo. My TR dies so quickly i'm forced to use smoke bombs, evades and stuff instead of damage-dealing skills. Maybe i'm playing wrong, but i've got used to play the way i play and now i can't do that.

About the exp per quest, if u have at least 5 rank 7 or rank 8 blue color stone and the +10%exp shirt and pant, then u will at least aroun 5000 exp per quest. But again. ..u know how to get the high rank stones and the exp shirt and pant
  • tanksouptanksoup Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dont know game still not working
  • sasagerusasageru Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can we have more options? :P This isn't marmite.

I don't love it, but neither do i hate it. I'm currently in the stages of 'giving it a chance'. As it stands currently, it still amuses me to level my alts. Once hitting 70 its less interesting as I can't solo quest and group questing annoys me :P and the dungeons are so limited now, theres only so many times I can run them before it starts to feel like a chore.

Im waiting on all the future patches to correct some of the dodgy content and bug fixes before I make my mind up. Its still early days, and i can't say i love it, but neither do i hate it, but neither am I apathetic.
    DPS Rogue | Heal/Buff Cleric

• cdasnevescdasneves Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi.

Vote I can't stand mod 6.

I was hoping for a real story line for this truggle against Elemental Evil and the continued story of the different zones of the Sword Coast.

But what we got is a handful story quests with no real story line in them. And a lot of grinding quest to repeat ad nauseum to get the story line ones.

I will try to get the courage to do all the quests needed on my main, but none of the alts will go there. Then I will only try to do the quests that give an Unified Element for crafting.

What we got is not DnD.
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've leveled my TR and SW to 70 and, honestly, I'm still trying to find a reason to go through that grind on any other class.
    It's painful and grueling. Leveling a toon from 1-59 is pretty boring and tedious as well but less a matter of "I'm not sure if I feel like running through the same areas on a new class and queueing for PvP" as much as it is "I'm not sure if I feel like dying 700 times".

Leveling on the TR wasn't so bad, I kept the Profound set until I hit 70. Of course, Stealth makes everything easier. I'd say the hardest part of leveling was Vanifer. The **** fire trail she leaves behind does more damage than any of her other attacks, aside from the nuke. Duelist Flurry's tracking means you're most likely always going to eat 1 dot before you dodge away.

Leveling on the SW was pretty bad. The SW was the first toon I leveled and painful doesn't even begin to describe it. Aside from having nearly 0 CC, LS and Regen were nerfed enough that they weren't reliable means of survival. If I didn't have a Soul Puppet (Damnation build) and a healing Companion to distract mobs, I probably would've given up.

After hitting 70, it's a bit of a mixed bag. VT, eLoL, and MC aren't that hard but most parties aren't able to clear the final boss for one reason or another. Most times it's a lack of DPS or people don't respect mechanics. Other times it's because people don't want to invest effort. Why clear VT's final boss with 5 DPS when you can have a DC/OP covering your *** the entire way?
    The T2's, however, are a completely different story. I've only been able to get through CC. It seems everyone else wants iLvl I don't have or they leave as soon as they drop in and see the party comp. It's pretty common for a whole party to drop simply because of trash mobs. Archers **** near 1-shot my SW with 84k hp. Talos Kam was the first time in a while I've learned to value Tyrannical Threat. The Competing Adventurer fight was a total cluster. We had to kite the bosses back to the campfire so we could instantly res and keep fighting so they wouldn't reset. Blackdagger was ****ing impossible. His HP isn't *that* high and his damage output is moderately easy to avoid, but the adds are what caused a wipe each and every time.
    To be fair, last time I got to Blackdagger was with 4 DPS and a DC. I'm not 100% sure a GF would make this any easier since he'd have to pick up aggro almost immediately and not get flanked.

Aside from that, nothing else has changed. PvP is still a joke, the economy is still pretty awful, and nothing's really worth any money. I'll give Mod 6 a 4/10.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.