test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeons 1600 iLvL

ehhhhhhwatehhhhhhwat Member Posts: 52
edited April 2015 in PvE Discussion
Gid'day,

Had a chance to run eLoL yesterday on my DC and was at shock..

Aren't 1600 iLvL requirement dungeons ment to be entry level for people to get those **** seals as some point to start from with blue gear ?

I had 52k hp with blue gear from quests as DC (58k with 1 blue bracers that dropped)

I would like to ask how exactly anyone who has not prefarmed PvP sets during mod 5 is supposed to even run those dungeons.

On twin Scorps their auto attack hits 139k dmg , their fire spit hits for 45-50
On dragon literally anything is 1 shot, tail swipe , any red carpet , honestly anything. You don't get hit or you are done.

So it seems dungeons now are all about kiting and dodging and NOT getting hit under ANY circumstanes.
In one of those runs I had tank with 130k hp he got ONE shot tru block in empowered Astral shield with Divine glow / H. Ground buff + feat DR buffs. He was bit over 3k iLvL.

Now, what kind of sorcery is that ??

Everthing seems like dps race now... you kill it asap or u get hit and die. Doesn't feel like any damage reduction make a effin difference on anything beside trash..

Why is incomming damage ramped up to the point stuff pretty much bursting ppl down by 1 shot ?
Is Neverwinter become whack-a-mole game now ?
Post edited by ehhhhhhwat on

Comments

• Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wait until you see the 2000 iLvL Dungeons.

Those are truly hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ehhhhhhwat wrote: »
    Gid'day,

Aren't 1600 iLvL requirement dungeons ment to be entry level for people to get those **** seals as some point to start from with blue gear ?

I had 52k hp with blue gear from quests as DC (58k with 1 blue bracers that dropped)

I would like to ask how exactly anyone who has not prefarmed PvP sets during mod 5 is supposed to even run those dungeons.

On dragon literally anything is 1 shot, tail swipe , any red carpet , honestly anything. You don't get hit or you are done.

So it seems dungeons now are all about kiting and dodging and NOT getting hit under ANY circumstanes.
    In one of those runs I had tank with 130k hp he got ONE shot tru block in empowered Astral shield with Divine glow / H. Ground buff + feat DR buffs. He was bit over 3k iLvL.

Everthing seems like dps race now... you kill it asap or u get hit and die. Doesn't feel like any damage reduction make a effin difference on anything beside trash..

Why is incomming damage ramped up to the point stuff pretty much bursting ppl down by 1 shot ?

you're supposed to have 120k hp+, all legendary/mystic artifact gear, legendary pets, and all rank 12's to get anywhere in the "new" dungeons.

welcome to mod6 "it's harder", enjoy!
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    130k HP? A player with 130k HP? What the blazes? I've seen 45 and 50k HP and on rare occasions close to 60 on the exceptional GF.. but 130 is just insane.

My lvl 61 TR was displaying 60K hitpoints when he equipped the Eternal gear in WoD. I forgot to peep at what that translated into when not scaled up though. There are some rank 8 Radiants involved in that number, but none of the other gear is changed from his old stuff.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Over 100k HP is normal on Mod6 if u get end game lvl70 sets, the problem is that the boss that u need to kill to get those sets can hit a GF for 2 to 4m damage, and there is no astral seal or block that help u then.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The only ppl that reach that kind of HP are ppl who has prefarmed pvp sets in mod 5...
    If you havent done that like me you are ROYALLY FAWKED.

I sit on 70k hp now... got blue chest piece from that chest end of elol...

I did try Temple of the spider, we couldnt get boss under 70% hp on PHASE ONE :D
    As soon as tank got 1 shot it was over.
    With out tank everyone else gets 1 shot non stop
    Spitting spiders hit 60k crits on dps players :D
    GOOD LUCK.

Actually good luck to anyone who is new to the game you are all screwed like no tomorrow.

But dungeons are so overclocked anyone who can't kite & dodge is as good as DEAD.

PS. VT lags like hell for some random reason for everyone... nigthmare on last boss :/
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    130k HP? A player with 130k HP? What the blazes? I've seen 45 and 50k HP and on rare occasions close to 60 on the exceptional GF.. but 130 is just insane.

My hr is running with 101k hp right now... and it does not help that much
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    My hr is running with 101k hp right now... and it does not help that much

Pretty much you get slapped you are dead xD

All we can do now is wait for 23rd and hope that patch sorts this mess out :/
  • Options
    kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    after all , t1 are so easy , if you manage to survive :D
    i thought mobs are more elite than they were but i was wrong . i'll see what t2 are like .
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Gid'day,

1600 IL dungeons are fine, fairly easy with a good team. In fact, as a CW you can, with 0 lag and 0 mistakes, solo the 2nd and 3rd boss in elol even now. For the scorpions, you just dodge before they attack. For lostmauth, you put shield on tab, go to the section at the left near the entrance where fireballs can't hit you and then just move out of the way of the rocks. When you see the lasers, you just wait for the right moment and dodge. I haven't prefarmed and pvp gear and just from collecting blue gear my CW has 82k hp which is okish. The 2000 il dungeons however...those are a different story.
  • Options
    wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    1In fact, as a CW you can, with 0 lag and 0 mistakes, solo the 2nd and 3rd boss in elol even now.

To put this in the right context: In theory it may be possible. However in practice it's impossible cause the bosses have what - 20m HP or something? Dealing 20m damage as a CW takes a LOT of time. And the longer the fight the higher the possibility to fck up, have a slight delay or get stunned and pronechained.
    What I'm trying to say: Phrasing it the way you did will only result in even more PVE CW whining, so be careful what you state. By the way - GFs and DCs can definitely solo that as well. In theory.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wixxgs1cht wrote: »
    To put this in the right context: In theory it may be possible. However in practice it's impossible cause the bosses have what - 20m HP or something? Dealing 20m damage as a CW takes a LOT of time. And the longer the fight the higher the possibility to fck up, have a slight delay or get stunned and pronechained.
    What I'm trying to say: Phrasing it the way you did will only result in even more PVE CW whining, so be careful what you state. By the way - GFs and DCs can definitely solo that as well. In theory.

Awww come on Agathe, you ruining my fun :p I deliberately posted it this way to inspire some QQing...it is amusing and it achieves nothing :p But yes, it is a case of in theory it is possible. With about 200 attempts you might be able to pull it off :p
  • Options
    wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wrong! 198! :P Haha :cool:
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Basic lvl 70 dungeon so hard?? I want to try VT but looks like new T1 dungeon is hard...
    Btw i have pvp set so i think i can survive although i never do pve dungeons higher than level 60 T1 :)
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Awww come on Agathe, you ruining my fun :p I deliberately posted it this way to inspire some QQing...it is amusing and it achieves nothing :p But yes, it is a case of in theory it is possible. With about 200 attempts you might be able to pull it off :p

deffinition of trolling.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015

My CW will have about 80k once I hit 70 and slot two pieces of PVP gear and two pieces of Eternal
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    malemonmalemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2015
    Hello, im a 2.7k by new GS standard, 85k hp, 21.5% damage resist from defence and AC
    When i go into full unstoppable i have 180k hp(roughly) 51.5% damage resist in total.
    As i am standing in my DCs astral shield my defences should be increased. And there is also knights valor from our GF.
    So this was the setup we tried in new "T2" dungeons - Cragmyre crpit. And guess what, i was hit for 160k still... yeah.. so there was once a rule in game that melee classes are able to take some hits. I call this new damage bull****. I have the best gear in the game that you offered me, but this is just making fun out of your players. Our tank is getting 1 shot as he uses initial attack on the boss. There is no point in tanks if they cant tank and there is no point in anything if you are getting 1 shot. Maybe increase bosses Hp or Defence to make them harder to deal with but making them 1 hit everyone regardless of what they are.. thats just, to say it nicely, making fun of us. This needs to be patched ASAP.
    Oh yeah i forgot to mention, with same party we did VT and finished it like a piece of cake. Done in 15 mins with it. Valindra burned through w/o summoning her adds. So difference between T1 in T2 is HUGE.
  • Options
    ratjamratjam Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My experience so far:
    Vt, easy with decent group (still i've seen ppl with legendary new weapons and mythic artifacts getting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at portals and quitting :rolleyes: );
    eLol, maybe even easier than vt, not much to say;
    Malabog, I've been there once, wiped many times at first boss thanks to totemist one shotting entire party in a couple seconds, then mass quit;
    Tos, when I hit 70 I went there just to have a laugh with randoms (no dc, no tank), actually we managed to get to last boss pretty easily, then we all quit :eek: . I tried tos again and couldn't get past the first group with drider no matter what, pretty hilarious to see heavy geared gwfs getting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> as soon as they enter battle.
    I have to admit that I like the challenge of epic dungeons but I have no idea if/when I will be able to get some seals of the protector :p
    Post your experience guys I'm curious about greywolf too, I still have to try that but I know already it will probably be the hardest of the pack :D
  • Options
    clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looks like stamina is one of the most important stats to have. Before they made the cleric changes I got the ranger artifact for its stamina boost, because I found that dodging was the best defense there was, better than hit points, looks like it will be useful in mod 6 as well.

I recommend you pick all the boons that give you a stamina boost. For bosses like those scorpions where everything is a one shot kill, the best armour set would still be the High Prophet then, the faster the boss is killed, the more potential errors you eliminate by people not dodging in time.
  • Options
    kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hard is good ,they just overdone it
    when the players on preview told them they just didn't listen
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They alwaz overbuff something..i sometime wonder if they ever test the dungeon themselves without BIS gear...The dungeons need a balance between BIS and beginner gear...also they need increase the seal reward for finishing a dungeon...else those with beginner gear will alwaz have beginner gear and ppl start quitting...
  • Options
    herpnderp2herpnderp2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They damage in all the dungeons for 70lvl hit way too much, the scaling on the mobs and boss are horrible you will get one shot from just a basic attack, this is not a challenge it's a freaking joke. Is this content just for people in full legend/mythic equips? hahahaha i doubt they can even handle this horrible mob/boss multipliers.
  • Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Before they make any changes to difficulty, the first thing they need to do is fix all that bugs. I am talking about bugs that effectively nerf our characters.

As the TC states, it almost seems as if all the work we put into our DCs, means nothing. I am giving a 13% damage resistance every 3 seconds to everyone within 50 feet just from my class features alone. Add in our other buffs, shields etc, and it just seems to make no difference.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    walk2k wrote: »
    you're supposed to have 120k hp+, all legendary/mystic artifact gear, legendary pets, and all rank 12's to get anywhere in the "new" dungeons.

welcome to mod6 "it's harder", enjoy!

How are we supposed to get all of that... when we can't get the get the gear and have not been farming the game out of boredom for years? Farm out of boredom for years?
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Gid'day,

for close to 2 months on test server i ws saying this very same thing and nothing was done about it
    there is no way for a pve player to realy farm gear this mod
    i was close to biss on mod 5 20k gs cw so i have been able to at least finish a few t1 for 3/4 blue set but i cant come close to t2 dungeons the only people that will be able to even come close to doning t2 is pvp players and thas crazzy and only because they were alowed to prefarm gear
    as for the true pve players i guess we dont matter to cryptic they made it clear this mod we dont matter
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    kangkeok wrote: »
    They alwaz overbuff something..i sometime wonder if they ever test the dungeon themselves without BIS gear...The dungeons need a balance between BIS and beginner gear...also they need increase the seal reward for finishing a dungeon...else those with beginner gear will alwaz have beginner gear and ppl start quitting...

the devs need to degear there biss toons and try to run a few of these dungeouns
  • Options
    nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As always, the ilvl requirements are way too low for the dungeons. I'm not sure what process they go through to determine that numbers, but it's certainly not "a group with five members of ilvl 1600 (2000) is able to beat that dungeon". More like "a well geared group can drag one ilvl 1600 (2000) members with them".

They have learned little from Tiamat it seems. Wait until folks try to beat that beast again and find themselves with sub 70 players who think they can run it because Cryptic tells them they are being "scaled".
  • Options
    wd1966wd1966 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On the test server, keeping everyone focused on the new class and content is one thing. Locking characters out of the unfinished level 60 areas is another issue altogether. The change of the gear system is in need of more clarification along the lines of this problem.
  • Options
    umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Managed to nearly do ToS on my GF. I had to have a very specific line-up to boot. 120khp 33% DR, P.Negation, 30% deflect. Managed to get her down to about 15% before our DC bit the dust, and once the DC died the rest of the team shortly followed. No matter how much I screamed in the mic for them to pull our their healing companions instead of their augments, they refused and I ended up leaving.

Encounters: Iron Warrior, Lunging Strike, KV.
    Class Features: Guarded Assault/Steel Defense
    Artifact Class Feature: Steel Defense.
    Dailies: Fighter's Recovery, Villain's Menace
    At-Wills: WMS, ToI

Basically, the jist of it is to basically go Perma Block and use lunging strike's added DR to lead into Iron Warrior. If my health dropped below 25%, I popped FR and spammed a few at-wills to get back to full health.

What needs to happen is unlimited rezzes, with each subsequent rez taking 2 seconds off the timer. This content

Mod 6 is, from this point on, the land of the GF. Literally, you will be doing NOTHING without KV. Damage needs to be reduced across the board. Nothing should be one/two-shotting players from regular minions.

EDIT:
    And while your at it, the ghosts damage in VT needs to be toned down, a GF that gets swarmed cannot get away, often times having to tempt fate (and lose) trying to beat her lasers.
  • Options
    piejalpiejal Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Gid'day,

the difficult level is fine just need to know how
    get HR trapper in your party and ask him to use stag heart and fox shift, 24% temp HP and dodge buff every 5s will help your tank manage to survive and other not being 1-shot by fire spit, have HR in your party will give more room for mistake to survive
    so do we need HR in each party like GF and DC? your choice..